Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Ichigo may be the strongest Vizard

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    Ichigo is the only known shinigami to go through the hollowfication without the help of Aizen.
    technically i think his hollow part was released but left dormant cos he took the powers from rukia who was a vessel for the Hōgyoku so he probably took some of it's powers too.
    whereas rukia probably hasn't changed cos it was sorta sealed within her i believe rather than used on her.

so technically he probably should be about the same as the vizards living with shinji etc.

Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    technically i think his hollow part was released but left dormant cos he took the powers from rukia who was a vessel for the Hōgyoku so he probably took some of it's powers too.
    whereas rukia probably hasn't changed cos it was sorta sealed within her i believe rather than used on her.

so technically he probably should be about the same as the vizards living with shinji etc.
    rukia was a vessel for the hogyoku AFTER ichigo gained her powers...

when ichigo got her powers she went to urahara and jumped into a gigai which urahara attached the hogyoku to her soul/spirirt with the intention that she would eventually loose all her shinigamui powers and the hogyoku would be hidden forever...

ichigos hollow powers come from his attempt to (re)gain his (own) shinigami powers...theres a bit where hes changing into a hollow but resisting the change...and then bang... big explosion...jumps out of the hole with a hollow mask on but shinigami robes...ta'daa

Status
    May 2008
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

Quote Originally Posted by David Walker View Post
    wheres the info for that statement come from?

weve got almost no info on isshin . weve seen him with a captains uniform.

i dont think hes met that many of the shinigami from SS...who has he met???

my wager would be on himn being (ex) captain of zero divison - the royal gaurds. reckon ichigos mum is a princess ran off on to have a fling with him and they went into those bodies to hide there reiatsu

edit :P just checked bleach wiki (i know its not the most reliable source) but it says only person other than kon and the other puppet ****s that know about him being a shinigami is Ryūken and urahara
    I made a theory a very long time ago about ichigo being related to the royal family in SS, sounds like word for word what i wrote

Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MS_Evolution View Post
    I made a theory a very long time ago about ichigo being related to the royal family in SS, sounds like word for word what i wrote
    hehe you may not remember it but i only joined this site a couple of months ago. and i made pretty much the same statement about his heritage in one of the "spoiler pics / summary" threads - think it was my second post and you then slapped me down for spamming in the spoiler thread

so i havent stolen it - but nice to see that my opinions are eco'd by some one else

Status
    May 2008
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

Quote Originally Posted by David Walker View Post
    hehe you may not remember it but i only joined this site a couple of months ago. and i made pretty much the same statement about his heritage in one of the "spoiler pics / summary" threads - think it was my second post and you then slapped me down for spamming in the spoiler thread

so i havent stolen it - but nice to see that my opinions are eco'd by some one else
    oh wow i slapped you.......nice

Page 2 of 2 « First 12