Status
    Aug 2011
    meh

Possiblity of Aizen being the good one.

If you don't read bleach manga/ or you wanna watch the anime then gtfo

My theory is what if Aizen's roll was like Itachi in naruto

I mean aizen had every thing in his hand, he had every chance to get what he wants..

he had chance to kill all the captains, he didn't

he had chance to kill ichigo, he didn't, but made him more powerful by purging the cleaner

he had chance to take out all ichigo's city in same time of him reaching there
    but he didn't

if you noticed he only killed 2 main people in all his time

the blind captain, and gin

the blind captain was already planing to take revenge on soul souity for that he killed him

gin was not even bothered by any thing execpt to take revenge on aizen, therefore aizen removed him

he wanted to kill the soul king, maybe after those years of searching about how to get the keys he became to know that the soulking might be the evil one, for 2 reasons i think they are true, First one his form looks like Aizen in his hollow form ...*hollow* form, Second he might have gave the birth to hollows.

and about him stabbing that girl, if he really wanted to kill her he would one shotted her simply, from first time, But he didn't , its not also possible for him to miss a killing blow...

And ONe more point

On last arc Quincy's army came, started a war, all just as the captien of quincy said, * i came here to talk with Aizen to join our force* but he said NO

not that also, aizen stopped the quincy leader from killing ichigo and made him and his full army to retreat to back to his country even tho he was getting ready to fight the zero squad, if aizen was evil he would not have gave a single shit about what was happening..

Status
    Mar 2012
    Blah

Re: Possiblity of Aizen being the good one.

Here are the chances of aizen being the good one:

Slim to None

Status
    Aug 2011
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    Here are the chances of aizen being the good one:

Slim to None

don't reply if you didn't read.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Cogito ergo sum

So he's not evil because he hasn't killed anyone?

If we was good, there is no point in hurting fellow Shinigami.

In fact, he'd be better off telling Soul Society the Soul King is evil and revolt against him. Urahara is also more intelligent than Aizen, so we can only assume that if the Soul King is truly evil, he'd know as well.

Yet Urahara mentions nothing of the sorts when he talked about the soul king, and when he says that the soul king is the "linchpin" and if that linchpin is lost, then the world would simply crumble away and that is the way of the world.

I still think he is a true antagonist, with a twisted mind, and that his objective was to overthrow the king of the Soul Society for his own selfish reasons.

Though we can expect anything from Kubo lately, so there might be a chance you are right.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young

I love your first sentence

Personally I like aizen to be an ******* lml but yea this is very possible he could've killed everyone anytime the only person he couldn't kill was Yamamoto so tht could b reason why he didn't kill everyone cuz he known Yamamoto would've came after him

Also I personally think aizen wanted to recreate the soul soiety in his own image

Status
    Dec 2011
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

i believe that the soul king is evil but aizen was also evil wanted to cause the soul society to peril

Status
    Apr 2012
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l

I doubt it, what you have said isn't bad but I don't think thats where the story is heading.

Although... Azien did say something to Kisuke about seeing the soul king and why didn't he do the same thing?

Status
    Jan 2012
    I put the dying in studying

Yeah, so he only did those things because he found them interesting and didn't want to kill them so he could experiment with them. It has nothing to do with being good.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    Yeah, so he only did those things because he found them interesting and didn't want to kill them so he could experiment with them. It has nothing to do with being good.
    it was to kill the soul king... if the soul king is evil then we can interpret aizen as a good guy

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

come on man, r u comparing kishi and kubo's ideas, there is no way that aizan is a good guy, no way at all, the reason why is because he always smile, looool, nah seriously he's not a good guy he's arrogant as **** , my opinion his to arrogant to be a good guy, But i like him the way he is couse he sooo stylish, the only stylish evil character I've seen so far.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    don't reply if you didn't read.
    I reply to whatever I want, as long as it's not spam.

=)

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Aizen doesnt unnecessarily kill but always thinks ahead how the person could benefit him in the future or the immediate present just like with ichigo and other characters, thats what separates him from all other villains ever created.

Aizen is evil, he may not seem evil but inside he's like orochimaru and the joker, because hes intelligent but twisted thats what i think makes him the best villain in anime history. his character even until now revealing some of his flashbacks is still clouded in mystery. its almost impossible to say he's not evil!

Last edited by scarkid10; 04-03-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Minato View Post
    So he's not evil because he hasn't killed anyone?

If we was good, there is no point in hurting fellow Shinigami.

In fact, he'd be better off telling Soul Society the Soul King is evil and revolt against him. Urahara is also more intelligent than Aizen, so we can only assume that if the Soul King is truly evil, he'd know as well.

Yet Urahara mentions nothing of the sorts when he talked about the soul king, and when he says that the soul king is the "linchpin" and if that linchpin is lost, then the world would simply crumble away and that is the way of the world.

I still think he is a true antagonist, with a twisted mind, and that his objective was to overthrow the king of the Soul Society for his own selfish reasons.

Though we can expect anything from Kubo lately, so there might be a chance you are right.
    the fellow shinigami was already plotting evil, as i stated the blind dude who wanted revenge on soul souicty,and gin,who was just made his way to catpian and did all what he did just to take revenge on aizen

Quote Originally Posted by Dęvîa Puęrî View Post
    I love your first sentence

Personally I like aizen to be an ******* lml but yea this is very possible he could've killed everyone anytime the only person he couldn't kill was Yamamoto so tht could b reason why he didn't kill everyone cuz he known Yamamoto would've came after him

Also I personally think aizen wanted to recreate the soul soiety in his own image
    He was going to fight yamamoto any way, either later or sooner, yamamoto wasn't the reason aizen didnt kill the captiens

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    he is done with experminting long time ago....

Quote Originally Posted by hiche888 View Post
    come on man, r u comparing kishi and kubo's ideas, there is no way that aizan is a good guy, no way at all, the reason why is because he always smile, looool, nah seriously he's not a good guy he's arrogant as **** , my opinion his to arrogant to be a good guy, But i like him the way he is couse he sooo stylish, the only stylish evil character I've seen so far.
    i agree with you that he is awesome and all, but not arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by scarkid10 View Post
    Aizen doesnt unnecessarily kill but always thinks ahead how the person could benefit him in the future or the immediate present just like with ichigo and other characters, thats what separates him from all other villains ever created.

Aizen is evil, he may not seem evil but inside he's like orochimaru and the joker, because hes intelligent but twisted thats what i think makes him the best villain in anime history. his character even until now revealing some of his flashbacks is still clouded in mystery. its almost impossible to say he's not evil!
    Sooo if the soulking was not the evil dude and he created the strongest alive shinagmi that they yamamoto is nothing compared to them, why would he put those people to protect him? -_- instead of protecting soul souicty why would they protect him? from who? aizen? mostly i belive aizen was testing soul soucity, why? he knew quincy will attack, how i know? he kept smilling when they were judging him in prison even tho they said for 20 thousand years, yet he kept smiling, does not that make things obviuos? i mean the quincy attack was mainly to reach to aizen...

Status
    Jul 2012
    目には目を,
    歯には歯を,
    悪には悪を

well this page makes me suspicious wether he had good or bad (intentions)http://www.mangareader.net/94-57630-...apter-421.html

Status
    Aug 2012
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't make sense if he becomes the good one.If you look at it,he is responsible for each and every major event that has happened in bleach so far.He created vaizards,responsible for crossing a shinigami with a quincy,gave ichigo's friends spiritual powers using the hougyoku and kicked urahara's butt from the SS.My point is, now why would he do all that if he was good??

Status
    Aug 2011
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by pandu View Post
    It doesn't make sense if he becomes the good one.If you look at it,he is responsible for each and every major event that has happened in bleach so far.He created vaizards,responsible for crossing a shinigami with a quincy,gave ichigo's friends spiritual powers using the hougyoku and kicked urahara's butt from the SS.My point is, now why would he do all that if he was good??
    well tbh if they didnt have this power they would have been dead by now.....