Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Lets Do a Test Run

    Anyone care to battle my new Solf J. Kimblee

    Rei R&R
    Mid range
    Rocky Terrain
    Customs allowed

    My opponent starts whoever it is.
     
         

  2. #2
    Lord of Kaos's Avatar
    Status
    Lord of Kaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not sure yet
    Posts
    10,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Lets Do a Test Run

    Mangetsu bio in signature. good luck....
    Mangetsu comes into the field, smoking a joint. He puffs out a bit of smoke and speaks.
    Ahh, good stuff.
    He then makes 2 quick hand-seals and turns the ground underneath you into a swamp. It extends up to 10m in front of you and 30m to the back. Also you are about 20m from each side of the swamp. The swamp rapidly sucks both in as Mangetsu makes his next attack.

    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.




    As the swamp is created, Mangetsu tosses his joint into the air and makes small fireballs come from it. These fireballs fly into the sky and come down upon you like a Rain of Hell Some of the multiple fireballs hit the swamp and turn the surface of the swamp into a lava like substance, burning you even more.

    Katon -Hinotama Kara Makai- Fire Release - Fireballs from Hell
    Type: Offense/Defense
    Rank: A
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user begins by channeling their chakra into a cigarette. They then toss a lite cigarette into the air while its in the air they increase the amount of chakra that was in the cigarette causing the lite end to create sparks that shoot out from the lite end of the cigarette. The user then uses shape manipulation to shape the sparks into fireballs that shoot up into the sky. Once in the sky the user can direct the fireballs to shoot down onto a specific area down below.
    *Can only be used 3 times
    *Can only be taught by -Cerberus-
    *Only bio's that smoke can be taught this jutsu.
    Code:





    Yeah I know it's not thought out move or anything... I just wanted to make the pun
     
         

  3. #3
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Lets Do a Test Run

    Okay you are over estimating the technique Swamp of the Underworld. Here is the quote from Dante about the jutsu

    "Swamp is as big as you make it, 25 meters max, and that's long ranged, 50 meters? lol no, that's not the default size of it, yes it's deep, but not that deep."
    ____
    As the swamp forms under I start sinking, I activate my boots. I burst up into the air smiling at your attempt to drown me. I notice the fireball going up into the air as I start floating back down to the swamp. The fireballs rain down onto the surface and using my boots, I burst through the fireballs leading myself towards you where the safe ground is.

    (ZX Basutā: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short to Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.
    x2

    I just burst out the swamp

    move through the fireballs using a jutsus(valid)

    and is now headed towards you.
     
         

  4. #4
    Lord of Kaos's Avatar
    Status
    Lord of Kaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not sure yet
    Posts
    10,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Lets Do a Test Run

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Okay you are over estimating the technique Swamp of the Underworld. Here is the quote from Dante about the jutsu

    "Swamp is as big as you make it, 25 meters max, and that's long ranged, 50 meters? lol no, that's not the default size of it, yes it's deep, but not that deep."
    ____
    As the swamp forms under I start sinking, I activate my boots. I burst up into the air smiling at your attempt to drown me. I notice the fireball going up into the air as I start floating back down to the swamp. The fireballs rain down onto the surface and using my boots, I burst through the fireballs leading myself towards you where the safe ground is.

    (ZX Basutā: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short to Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.
    x2

    I just burst out the swamp

    move through the fireballs using a jutsus(valid)

    and is now headed towards you.
    The swamp made by Jiraiya was large enough to capture the snake summons, and that was with only 30% power but whatever.


    As he sees you approach, Mangetsu takes in a deep breath and exhales a large blast of Wind chakra that covers a huge area, making it near impossible for you to escape.

    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.



    Mangetsu then pulls out his Hiramekarei (7SM sword) and charges chakra into it, waiting for you to come.
     
         

  5. #5
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Lets Do a Test Run

    He is a mod
    ___
    As you release the large blast of wind, the gourd on my back that is filled and made of silicone opens up and covers me quickly making an armor that looks like my CM level 2. I burst more chakra from ZX Boots heading straight towards the wind blast fast. The wind blast hits against the armor and I use another ZX burst forcing me through the wind blast but blast also takes my sand armor off. I come down with a smile and my left leg stretch out towards you.

    Silicone Release: Body Shield (Shirikon: Bodi Toku)
    Rank: A
    Type: Defense
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (30 per turn)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user raises silicone sand over their body. The user can make the sand over the body, look like a knights armor or a different shape of armor(if the user makes a knights armor it will have flexibilty so the user can move still). It looks like the user is wearing a white(color of silicone sand) armor and it also weights down the user because it weights 75 lbs and lowers the user`s speed one rank.
    -It can protect against B rank and below ninjutsu(elemental also) and B rank and below taijutsu.
    -Only lasts four turns
    -Only used three times per battle


    (ZX Basutā: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short to Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.
    x2
     
         

  6. #6
    Lord of Kaos's Avatar
    Status
    Lord of Kaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not sure yet
    Posts
    10,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Lets Do a Test Run

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    He is a mod
    ___
    As you release the large blast of wind, the gourd on my back that is filled and made of silicone opens up and covers me quickly making an armor that looks like my CM level 2. I burst more chakra from ZX Boots heading straight towards the wind blast fast. The wind blast hits against the armor and I use another ZX burst forcing me through the wind blast but blast also takes my sand armor off. I come down with a smile and my left leg stretch out towards you.

    Silicone Release: Body Shield (Shirikon: Bodi Toku)
    Rank: A
    Type: Defense
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (30 per turn)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user raises silicone sand over their body. The user can make the sand over the body, look like a knights armor or a different shape of armor(if the user makes a knights armor it will have flexibilty so the user can move still). It looks like the user is wearing a white(color of silicone sand) armor and it also weights down the user because it weights 75 lbs and lowers the user`s speed one rank.
    -It can protect against B rank and below ninjutsu(elemental also) and B rank and below taijutsu.
    -Only lasts four turns
    -Only used three times per battle


    (ZX Basutā: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short to Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.
    x2
    4x the same jutsu in 2 turns Also I can't see the CM 2 pic. I doubt it matters but I'm curious how you made a demon Kimblee.



    As you come out of the wind blast, with your left leg headed at him, Mangetsu quickly spins his large sword around to block the incoming strike. His sword, spews out pressurized chakra to increase the speed of Mangetsu's move. Then, while keeping an eye on you from the left side of his sword, Mangetsu quickly puts his left hand on his sword as well and releases all the chakra he had gathered into his sword. In a single burst this released chakra pushes you back as Mangetsu makes and upwards slash with his, now gigantic sword and pierces your body.

    (Hiramekarei Kai) – Hiramekarei Slash
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short/medium
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After storing a large amount of chakra into Hiramekarei, Choujuro will release it all in an instant, creating an extremely long and wide sword which he then uses for a powerful slash. The slash is strong enough to cut opponents and jutsu's completely in half even while they're over 8 meters away.
    Note: Can only be used by Choujuro and Mangetsu.
    Note: Can only be used three times per battle



    Take that!
     
         

  7. #7
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Lets Do a Test Run

    Tbh I was only going to use nothing but taijutsu, CFS, and kenjutsu moves and ZX Buster is a CFS lol
    ____
    As you defend against my kick and I bounce off it, I gather fire chakra into my hands and punches forward releasing seven fireballs at you and being so close you would have done your swing making the slash but the advance shaped chakra is engulf in fireballs and cancels each other out. But after I had did the fire punch, I did another right after making another seven so the slash destroys some of the fireballs but the rest hits you dead on for being so close to each other and you holding the sword and doing the slash.

    (Katon: Kaen Panchi) Fire Style: rapid Flame Punch
    Type: Attack
    Rank: S
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: user gathers up fire chakra into both hand until there is a great amount of chakra stored then he/she releases it punching towards the enemy yo create multiple fireballs to come out causing a deadly inferno to engulf the enemy. It also burns the user hands.

    (Note: only members of the sharinganmasters hideout can use this jutsu)
    (Note: can only be used 2 times per battle)
    x2
     
         

  8. #8
    Lord of Kaos's Avatar
    Status
    Lord of Kaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not sure yet
    Posts
    10,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Lets Do a Test Run

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Tbh I was only going to use nothing but taijutsu, CFS, and kenjutsu moves and ZX Buster is a CFS lol
    ____
    As you defend against my kick and I bounce off it, I gather fire chakra into my hands and punches forward releasing seven fireballs at you and being so close you would have done your swing making the slash but the advance shaped chakra is engulf in fireballs and cancels each other out. But after I had did the fire punch, I did another right after making another seven so the slash destroys some of the fireballs but the rest hits you dead on for being so close to each other and you holding the sword and doing the slash.

    (Katon: Kaen Panchi) Fire Style: rapid Flame Punch
    Type: Attack
    Rank: S
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: user gathers up fire chakra into both hand until there is a great amount of chakra stored then he/she releases it punching towards the enemy yo create multiple fireballs to come out causing a deadly inferno to engulf the enemy. It also burns the user hands.

    (Note: only members of the sharinganmasters hideout can use this jutsu)
    (Note: can only be used 2 times per battle)
    x2
    When he witnesses you make a 2nd set of punches, Mangetsu, acts quickly and spews out a barrier of water. The barrier blocks the flame punches and creates a bit of steam in between us.(not much to cover a large area, just to stop us from seeing each other) As you can't see him, Mangetsu throws multiple kunai with tags through the steam. At the same time he runs to the left side of the steam so he can see you.

    ( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Rank: S
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.



    He then tosses Hiramekarei with his right hand, into the air for a moment. With both of his hands freed for an instant, Mangetsu creates a scythe of fire, which he holds in his left hand. Then he catches the Hiramekarei with his right hand.

    Katon: Sono Gai, - ( Fire Release: The Devils Scythe)
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user begins by performing the Tiger handseal, Once performed the user channels their fire chakra into each hand. The user then creates a large demonic looking scythe using shape manipulation. The handle of the scythe is roughly the same size as the users height, while the actual blade is twice the size of the user.
    The scythe has enough cutting potential to cut though several trees in a row.
    *Can only be used twice in a battle
    *The user can't perform B rank or higher fire jutsu's in the next turn
    *Can only be taught by -Cerberus-




    Come at me!


    Tai + Ken + CFS is fine by me.
     
         

  9. #9
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Lets Do a Test Run

    As you start tossing the kunais, I take a scroll out and summons weapons which I have strings attach to them. I leap on the weapons up to the top which they stack on top of each other. The kunais coming at me, I kick the weapon I am standing on and all the weapons start shooting at you and knocking your kunais out the air. With the weapons shooting at you like a machine gun it is hard for you to even keep up with them. I land on the ground safe and runs towards your direction.

    (Sogu: Soninju) - Manipulated Tools: Weapon Gun
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons several weapons connected together by strings and jumps into the air, reeling them together to stack on top of each other. They then stands on the top weapon on one foot, and twirls backwards, shooting the string-wealed ninja tools at the opponent like a machine gun.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •