Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    BISHOPALONE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    822
    Location
    EATING RAMEN WITH ITACHI AND KAKASHI
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
     

    Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    Many people went overboard when Hashirama said Itachi was a better shinobi than he. This statement was never implying that Itachi is stronger than Hashirama instead Hashirama was referring to their decisions. Itachi's decision to kill his own clan to protect Konoha was a nicer deed than Hashirama who couldnt face his brother and make Madara fully accepted in Konoha. If he had faced Tobirama instead of trying to give Madara false hopes, Madara would have stayed back, Tobirama would have been more quiet about his hate. And things would have been better.
    In other words, Naruto is even a greater shinobi than both.....'I'll find a way to stop Sasuke and save Konoha without killing him'. 'Sasuke, if you attack Konoha we will fight and die together'.
     
         

  2. #2
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    10,026
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    Exactly.
    I completely agree with everything you just said ^__^
     
         

  3. #3
    c u p o f t e a NagazuDead's Avatar
    Status
    NagazuDead is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    608
    Location
    Leaf Village✩
    "Don't give up if you
    haven't tried" -
    Nagazudead
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    He is greater "as" shinobi. Not more powerful than hashirama... itachi got no match for Hashiarma..
     
         

  4. #4
    Digits's Avatar
    Status
    Digits is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    161
    Location
    U.S
    Fresh
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    Hashi is the greatter shinobi...
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,522
    Location
    dressrosa
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    he don't have the resolve like hashi see my sig .
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,638
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    I agree with u too, and why do people think the word " shinobi " comes from fight and strong and skills, but no, Hashi stated Itachi was a better shinobi was because Itachi tried to protect the village by his own hands, to protect Sasuke too, and i have to agree the statement u said earlier was Hashi didn't failed but he did some mistakes, that's why Itachi was a better shinobi, but not fight, strong and skills, dafuq? I almost destroyed my whole room by hearin these words.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Cobra the Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Cobra the Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    802
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    hashi shirt solos itachi only idiot itachi fanboys really think itachi can win
     
         

  8. #8
    ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    BISHOPALONE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    822
    Location
    EATING RAMEN WITH ITACHI AND KAKASHI
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    Quote Originally Posted by naruttebayo View Post
    he don't have the resolve like hashi see my sig .
    No, they both had the same resolve, but the person that 1st tried to upset that harmony was Tobirama not Madara. Tobirama's actions wasnt curtailed so Madara felt he had no choice...
     
         

  9. #9
    Holy Cross's Avatar
    Status
    Holy Cross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,264
    Location
    王家の谷
    Valar Morghulis
     



    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    I agree bro .
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,638
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra the Sage View Post
    hashi shirt solos itachi only idiot itachi fanboys really think itachi can win
    And they think the word shinobi comes from " skills and powerful ", but nope, the word shinobi means all ninja are born with different abilities like tryin to protect the village. Itachi was better than Hashi on that, but not stronger.........
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member kickassjutsu's Avatar
    Status
    kickassjutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,231
    Location
    in the middle of no where and some where
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    first of all tobi didn't go around kicking little uchiha kids around or spitting on them, so he didn't hate them. Just didn't trust them and he was smart enough to not let his personal feelings about them effect the village. voting for hokage was a village thing and if madara would of never been chosen, it wouldn't have been tobi's fault it would have been the peoples.
    Quote Originally Posted by BISHOPALONE View Post
    Many people went overboard when Hashirama said Itachi was a better shinobi than he. This statement was never implying that Itachi is stronger than Hashirama instead Hashirama was referring to their decisions. Itachi's decision to kill his own clan to protect Konoha was a nicer deed than Hashirama who couldnt face his brother and make Madara fully accepted in Konoha. If he had faced Tobirama instead of trying to give Madara false hopes, Madara would have stayed back, Tobirama would have been more quiet about his hate. And things would have been better.
    In other words, Naruto is even a greater shinobi than both.....'I'll find a way to stop Sasuke and save Konoha without killing him'. 'Sasuke, if you attack Konoha we will fight and die together'.
     
         

  12. #12
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,899
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Help!
     



    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    I Agree.
    I Just wish Most of the Itachi Fanboys Agree too...
     
         

  13. #13
    ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    BISHOPALONE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    822
    Location
    EATING RAMEN WITH ITACHI AND KAKASHI
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra the Sage View Post
    hashi shirt solos itachi only idiot itachi fanboys really think itachi can win
    Yep, no arguement about that, Hashirama is far stronger than Itachi. I just wanted to clear that statement.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member kickassjutsu's Avatar
    Status
    kickassjutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,231
    Location
    in the middle of no where and some where
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    madara wouldn't of ever gotten over tobirama killing his brother.
     
         

  15. #15
    ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    BISHOPALONE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    822
    Location
    EATING RAMEN WITH ITACHI AND KAKASHI
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    I Agree.
    I Just wish Most of the Itachi Fanboys Agree too...
    , the reasonable ones will, I'm an Itachi and Kakashi fan....lol
     
         

  16. #16
    Lazy Genius iFlowMotion's Avatar
    Status
    iFlowMotion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,714
    Location
    SasukeBase
    Nothing gives one person so
    much advantage over another as
    to remain always cool and
    unruffled under all
    circumstances.
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra the Sage View Post
    hashi shirt solos itachi only idiot itachi fanboys really think itachi can win
    That's someones opinion, everyone is entitled to one. I don't see why people get so worked up over an opinion. Until kishi states Hashi>Itachi than I dont see why people can't say Itachi>Hashi its their opinion. I personally think Hashi beats itachi.
     
         

  17. #17
    ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    BISHOPALONE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    822
    Location
    EATING RAMEN WITH ITACHI AND KAKASHI
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    Quote Originally Posted by kickassjutsu View Post
    first of all tobi didn't go around kicking little uchiha kids around or spitting on them, so he didn't hate them. Just didn't trust them and he was smart enough to not let his personal feelings about them effect the village. voting for hokage was a village thing and if madara would of never been chosen, it wouldn't have been tobi's fault it would have been the peoples.
    Have you ever heard of a silent hatred. Man face it, 2nd hated the Uchiha and he took it to the extreme. He didn't accept Madara and the Uchiha which was what troubled Madara the most. Madara wasnt really into being the Hokage but if that 2nd had kept the hate bottled.................
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    As a ninja yea sure Itachi is better.Don't see how Itachi can be compared to Hashirama in a fight though.
     
         

  19. #19
    ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    BISHOPALONE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    822
    Location
    EATING RAMEN WITH ITACHI AND KAKASHI
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    Quote Originally Posted by iHateFanBoys View Post
    That's someones opinion, everyone is entitled to one. I don't see why people get so worked up over an opinion. Until kishi states Hashi>Itachi than I dont see why people can't say Itachi>Hashi its their opinion. I personally think Hashi beats itachi.
    lol, wait till Kishi tells you that Sasuke>Konohamaru before you agree, afterall, Kishi has never said that before.
     
         

  20. #20
    naruto the 6th sameer1's Avatar
    Status
    sameer1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    383
    Location
    india
    Never give up
     

    Re: Itachi greater than hashirama??????

    It doesn't matter if you are strong but what makes you stronger is you decision that you take for future.So as Naruto wanted to save both konoha and sasuke at the same time he became stronger but now he wanted to save whole shinobi world so he is even stronger than before.:D
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •