Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Martial Arts FTW

Re: Uchiha revival

Quote Originally Posted by Shodaime View Post
    Sasuke has always said that reviving his clan is one of his ambitions however is it possible if he is their is only two Uchiha males left.

Your opinons please
    I don't think that Obito will be alive/want to love another woman after what he's been though. However Sasuke is different, I think that he will be changed, and even if he isn't he'll die/part in good ways with Naruto.

Overall the only way for the clan to be logically "revived" at this point would be if Sasuke were to have some sexy time with Sakura. Is that likely to happen? Well with his recent philosophical questioning asking himself "what am I?" I wouldn't rule it out, but at the same time I doubt that Sakura would want Orochimaru creeping around their bed at night...

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Well, what he would do is, find a girl to bang, get a child.
    Depending on the gender, if it's a girl, he might have to bang to get a son, just in case, and vice-versa.
    then, the Son, and the daughter would find a mate, get a child, and then you have cousins, then get one of the cousins to make another kid with an out of blood mate, then, the first cousin would bang the other cousin that was born second, Best to make sure you get a son and a daughter, Doubling the blood, but not too much doubling.
    and then (this is gonna sound weird) Sasuke has to bang the Daughter of the second cousin, to get 5 more kids.
    and repeat the process with the 5 other kids.

But that would only work if he wanted the clan to keep the normal Sharingan, unless banging with his EMS activated (which would be awesome and funny) would increase the chances of the Mangekyou-Rinnegan potential open.
    I know the method would work if he wanted to keep the sharingan because I met this old guy who said his family was made like that, and surprisingly, THEY ALL LOOK LIKE EACHOTHER.

Last edited by Sussanoo; 11-28-2012 at 06:05 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

i ill come n get u........

Page 3 of 3 « First 123