Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

Hi. Welcome to my training application thread. I am going to start by taking students in the things that I am able to teach. Please read through carefully and apply according to the php code below. Training will be conducted in a roleplay manner, meaning every post from me and you will be role played out. Some of the posts may contain scenarios where we do certain things or it seems you aren't learning jutsu. That isn't the case however; you will learn every jutsu from whichever element you chose and whatever rank you are. ^^

Disclaimer: This is my thread, any spam or anything related that is bordering that violation of rules is welcome. Really. If you failed to read this disclaimer, I am not responsible for your actions and the reaction that is associated with by breaking this rule. This is my personal rule but the rules of the forum dictate otherwise. I say **** the rules. Also, I do not require to take all the students that apply, if you do not get picked the first time, do not come to my profile and complain why you didn't get picked and how unfair it is. All the students that I pick during this course of action is subject to me. By agreeing to these terms you also must understand that if you do come to my profile and complain, you are in violation of the red rule and will be dealt with accordingly. Once accepted, please understand that I don't give a shit about training. Just kidding. I on slightly care about your training and will likely ignore you and force my sempai to teach you. That is what he's for, right? I may not be able to reply to everyone's training daily, because you know, I have a life. Though I will try to do so everyday, atleast 2 posts, however if I don't do this, report me for being an ******* sensei and I'll be forced to train you. Thank You, hope you read this and agree to terms.[/center]

There are special abilities and KG that I am able to teach currently and some will come later as I finish my own trainings. For these please use this php code when applying.

Special Abilities
    • Sharingan [up to Two Tomoe]
    • Kaguya Jutsu
    • Rain Release
    • NB Taijutsu

PHP Code:
    [B]Name:[/B] [Insert your current name here, as a lot of you like to change names]
    [
    B]List Current Training:[/BTo see your progress
    [B]Approved Bio:[/BLink it hereboth bio's
    [B]Training requesting in:[/B] What are you requesting to be trained in
    [B]Starting new or continuation:[/B] New or Continueing the training
    [B]If continuation link last training thread:[/B] If you are requesting me to continue for whatever reason link the thread
    [B]Reason'
    s why to be taught:[/B

Basic things I am able to teach
    • Fire
    • Wind
    • Lightning
    • Earth
    • Water
    • Ninjutsu
    • Taijutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Genjutsu

For the listed above use the following template.

PHP Code:
    [B]Name:[/B] [Insert your last name here as well, as a lot of you like to change names]
    [
    [B]If continuation link last training thread:[/B] If you are requesting me to continue for whatever reason link the thread 
    Lastly, I am also able to teach Genjutsu. However I will be very picky about who I teach genjutsu. Why? Because it's a ***** to teach, as well as Ninjutsu and I frankly don't want to do it. However, I'm obliged to do so. That being said, my knowledge of Genjutsu and it's usage is sub-par at best. I wouldn't want to give you horrible training thus for any student that applies to learn it, it may take longer to learn than the others as I need to fully understand it better myself.

Things that are on hold at the moment:
    • Sound Release [Not finished with yet]
    • Sharingan 3 Tomoe [Haven't reached yet]
    • Insert Various things not listed above

Do not apply to be my senpai, I have one already. Do not apply to be my personal student. I have a horrible one already. I couldn't deal with the aspect of two of them. X_X

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 04-05-2013 at 03:52 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

I totally stole Vision-Sensei's template.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

Name: Yonkou Pandaman
    List Current Training:
    Taijutsu- C-Rank
    Raiton- D- Rank with two C-Rank jutsu
    1 Tomoe Sharingan (Soon 2 Tomoe)
    Approved Bio: Sasuke Uchiha in Signature
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

You seriously couldn't have read that that fast.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Name: [Big daddy Ciberr]
    List Current Training: Basic 6, gen, and dark. Tai in progress.
    Approved Bio: Vergil & Anakin.
    Training requesting in: Ninjustu.
    Starting new or continuation: New.
    If continuation link last training thread:

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~

Name:~Madara Uchiha~
    List Current Training:D-Rank Fire and training in water and earth
    Approved Bio:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268838
    Training requesting in:Wind
    Starting new or continuation:New
    If continuation link last training thread:Nope

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh yeah go fk ursself sensai my foot

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    You seriously couldn't have read that that fast.
    I read the Disclaimer and Genjutsu part tho D:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Name: Delta
    List Current Training: Fire Wind Earth Lightning Kenjutsu- Mastered, D rank Water and Genjutsu
    Approved Bio: Hidan here http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=300593
    Hoshiyomi here http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=341178
    Training requesting in: i want taijutsu training please
    Reason's why to be taught: Id like to learn taijutsu from you because ive heard youre one of the best taijutsu users on the base. Plus i use a Hidan bio and i plan to use a Hidan bio for a very long time but my close combat is very bad. So i want to learn taijutsu,but i alway want to be taught how to use Taijutsu effectively,and if you do train me ill put 100% into every answer so i can become an awsome close range tai/ken fighter

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hi. Welcome to my training application thread. I am going to start by taking students in the things that I am able to teach. Please read through carefully and apply according to the php code below. Training will be conducted in a roleplay manner, meaning every post from me and you will be role played out. Some of the posts may contain scenarios where we do certain things or it seems you aren't learning jutsu. That isn't the case however; you will learn every jutsu from whichever element you chose and whatever rank you are. ^^

Disclaimer: This is my thread, any spam or anything related that is bordering that violation of rules is welcome. Really. If you failed to read this disclaimer, I am not responsible for your actions and the reaction that is associated with by breaking this rule. This is my personal rule but the rules of the forum dictate otherwise. I say **** the rules. Also, I do not require to take all the students that apply, if you do not get picked the first time, do not come to my profile and complain why you didn't get picked and how unfair it is. All the students that I pick during this course of action is subject to me. By agreeing to these terms you also must understand that if you do come to my profile and complain, you are in violation of the red rule and will be dealt with accordingly. Once accepted, please understand that I don't give a shit about training. Just kidding. I only slightly care about your training and will likely ignore you and force my sempai to teach you. That is what he's for, right? I may not be able to reply to everyone's training daily, because you know, I have a life. Though I will try to do so everyday, atleast 2 posts, however if I don't do this, report me for being an ******* sensei and I'll be forced to train you. Thank You, hope you read this and agree to terms.[/center]

There are special abilities and KG that I am able to teach currently and some will come later as I finish my own trainings. For these please use this php code when applying.

Special Abilities
    • Kaguya Jutsu
    • Rain Release
    • NB Taijutsu

PHP Code:
    [B]Name:[/B] [Insert your current name here, as a lot of you like to change names]
    [
    [B]Reason'

• Fire
    • Wind
    • Lightning
    • Earth
    • Water
    • Ninjutsu
    • Taijutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Genjutsu

PHP Code:
    [B]Name:[/B] [Insert your last name here as well, as a lot of you like to change names]
    [
    Lastly, I am also able to teach Genjutsu. However I will be very picky about who I teach genjutsu. Why? Because it's a ***** to teach, as well as Ninjutsu and I frankly don't want to do it. However, I'm obliged to do so. That being said, my knowledge of Genjutsu and it's usage is sub-par at best. I wouldn't want to give you horrible training thus for any student that applies to learn it, it may take longer to learn than the others as I need to fully understand it better myself.

• Sound Release [Not finished with yet]

Do not apply to be my senpai, I have one already. Do not apply to be my personal student. I have a horrible one already. I couldn't deal with the aspect of two of them. X_X

at the first two bold
    3rd bold. STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!!
    thats it your on thin ice buddy. One more and your gettin reported

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Name: Better
    List Current Training: Basic 5 and fuuin lol
    Approved Bio:Gin and Mr. Solo Dolo
    Starting new or continuation: Continuing
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/search....228&pp=&page=2 was taught the rasengan by Darui.. so i could train my students.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Sensei

Name: Yáng.. (changing it in the morning the esiz annoys me)
    List Current Training: Raiton/Suiton/Katon Mastered B-rank doton and C-rank wind
    c-rank genjutsu D-rank ninjutsu D-rank Taijutsu
    Approved Bio: Ryou Bakura & And the demon twins (Menma)
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...jutsu+kelvador

Last edited by Saikyō; 04-05-2013 at 03:50 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    School is up again, training
    will be slower sorry ;_;

Name: [-Venom-]
    List Current Training: Basic 5, taijutsu done, ninjutsu B rank, genjutsu a rank, kenjutsu in progress.
    Approved Bio: Sasuke bio here: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=323849 and nekura bio here: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=336338
    Training requesting in: 2T
    If continuation link last training thread: don't have 2T at all
    Reason's why to be taught: Basically, i would want to complete my sasuke bio with 3T, and try to be very good at sharingan techniques, to someday hopefully be a sharingan shisou like akiza

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lmao NvG still hates my
    guts...

Name:*NeverEndingList*Current*Training:Raiton in trainingApproved*Bio:*http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340748Training*requesting*in:*Wind Starting*new*or*continuation:*NewIf*continuation*link*last*training*thread:you*are*requesting*me*to*continue*for*whatever*rea son*link*the*thread**

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

Name: ZandaT
    List Current Training: Mastered B5, Kenjutsu, Fuinjutsu. A Rank Gen. B Rank Tai. D Rank Nin.
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345351 http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345601
    Starting new or continuation: Continueing
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=332914
    There is a month in between simple posts

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Sensei

LoK your such a troll

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Disclaimer: This is my thread, any spam or anything related that is bordering that violation of rules is welcome. Really. If you failed to read this disclaimer, I am not responsible for your actions and the reaction that is associated with by breaking this rule. This is my personal rule but the rules of the forum dictate otherwise. I say **** the rules. Also, I do not require to take all the students that apply, if you do not get picked the first time, do not come to my profile and complain why you didn't get picked and how unfair it is. All the students that I pick during this course of action is subject to me. By agreeing to these terms you also must understand that if you do come to my profile and complain, you are in violation of the red rule and will be dealt with accordingly. Once accepted, please understand that I don't give a shit about training. Just kidding. I on slightly care about your training and will likely ignore you and force my sempai to teach you. That is what he's for, right? I may not be able to reply to everyone's training daily, because you know, I have a life. Though I will try to do so everyday, atleast 2 posts, however if I don't do this, report me for being an ******* sensei and I'll be forced to train you. Thank You, hope you read this and agree to terms.[/center]

Special Abilities
    • Sound Release
    • Kaguya Jutsu
    • Rain Release
    • NB Taijutsu

PHP Code:
    [
    [B]Reason'

• Fire
    • Wind
    • Lightning
    • Earth
    • Water
    • Ninjutsu
    • Taijutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Genjutsu

PHP Code:
    [

Name: Broly Nekura
    List Current Training: Base 5 Nin, Gen, Tai, Fuuin
    Approved Bio: The Imperial King Broly and Zetsu
    Training requesting in: Sound
    If continuation link last training thread: Gtfo

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Name: Sharingdork
    List Current Training: Basic Five, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Bakuton (mastered) | Taijutsu (C-rank) | Nekura Techniques (due to the staggered approvalness of techniques, it's hard to give a definite letter rank. I am a Black Knight, though :P) | Kenjutsu (C-rank)
    Approved Bio: Mystogan Nekura | Gildarts Clive
    Training requesting in: Ameton (Rain Release, whether that's the proper Japanese translation or not)
    If continuation link last training thread: No new thread.
    Reason's why to be taught: I've passed the test a long time ago (though he didn't really leave all that long ago, Pervy was the one who graded the test), and I haven't had any training at all in Rain Release. As only a handful of Senseis have Rain and are teaching it, and many of those are busy, I figured I could get some training now.

Last edited by Sharingdork; 04-05-2013 at 04:14 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou Pandaman View Post
    Name: Yonkou Pandaman
    List Current Training:
    Taijutsu- C-Rank
    Raiton- D- Rank with two C-Rank jutsu
    1 Tomoe Sharingan (Soon 2 Tomoe)
    Approved Bio: Sasuke Uchiha in Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    Name: [Big daddy Ciberr]
    List Current Training: Basic 6, gen, and dark. Tai in progress.
    Approved Bio: Vergil & Anakin.
    Training requesting in: Ninjustu.
    Starting new or continuation: New.
    Approved, the two of you will be in training together. Ciberr, make the thread and link me.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    Name:~Madara Uchiha~
    List Current Training:D-Rank Fire and training in water and earth
    Approved Bio:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268838
    Training requesting in:Wind
    Starting new or continuation:New
    If continuation link last training thread:Nope
    Approved, make a thread and link it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    Name: Delta
    List Current Training: Fire Wind Earth Lightning Kenjutsu- Mastered, D rank Water and Genjutsu
    Approved Bio: Hidan here http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=300593
    Hoshiyomi here http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=341178
    Training requesting in: i want taijutsu training please
    Reason's why to be taught: Id like to learn taijutsu from you because ive heard youre one of the best taijutsu users on the base. Plus i use a Hidan bio and i plan to use a Hidan bio for a very long time but my close combat is very bad. So i want to learn taijutsu,but i alway want to be taught how to use Taijutsu effectively,and if you do train me ill put 100% into every answer so i can become an awsome close range tai/ken fighter
    Sorry, taijutsu is closed until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Name: Better
    List Current Training: Basic 5 and fuuin lol
    Approved Bio:Gin and Mr. Solo Dolo
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/search....228&pp=&page=2 was taught the rasengan by Darui.. so i could train my students.
    Link doesn't work. VM me with a better link and we'll take business
    Quote Originally Posted by Esiz Yáng View Post
    Name: Yáng.. (changing it in the morning the esiz annoys me)
    List Current Training: Raiton/Suiton/Katon Mastered B-rank doton and C-rank wind
    c-rank genjutsu D-rank ninjutsu D-rank Taijutsu
    Approved Bio: Ryou Bakura & And the demon twins (Menma)
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...jutsu+kelvador
    Make a thread and link me.

Quote Originally Posted by -Venom- View Post
    Name: [-Venom-]
    List Current Training: Basic 5, taijutsu done, ninjutsu B rank, genjutsu a rank, kenjutsu in progress.
    Approved Bio: Sasuke bio here: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=323849 and nekura bio here: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=336338
    Training requesting in: 2T
    If continuation link last training thread: don't have 2T at all
    Reason's why to be taught: Basically, i would want to complete my sasuke bio with 3T, and try to be very good at sharingan techniques, to someday hopefully be a sharingan shisou like akiza
    VM me with a link to your old 1T awakening and training thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnding View Post
    Name:*NeverEndingList*Current*Training:Raiton in trainingApproved*Bio:*http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340748Training*requesting*in:*Wind Starting*new*or*continuation:*NewIf*continuation*link*last*training*thread:you*are*requesting*me*to*continue*for*whatever*rea son*link*the*thread**
    Declined. Wind filled.

Quote Originally Posted by ZandaT View Post
    List Current Training: Mastered B5, Kenjutsu, Fuinjutsu. A Rank Gen. B Rank Tai. D Rank Nin.
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345351 http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345601
    Starting new or continuation: Continueing
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=332914
    There is a month in between simple posts
    Declined. I have 4 ninjutsu students. 1 is already too many. ><

Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    at the first two bold
    3rd bold. STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!!
    thats it your on thin ice buddy. One more and your gettin reported
    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Name: Broly Nekura
    List Current Training: Base 5 Nin, Gen, Tai, Fuuin
    Approved Bio: The Imperial King Broly and Zetsu
    Training requesting in: Sound
    If continuation link last training thread: Gtfo

Get. The. ****. Out. Noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    Name: Sharingdork
    List Current Training: Basic Five, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Bakuton (mastered) | Taijutsu (C-rank) | Nekura Techniques (due to the staggered approvalness of techniques, it's hard to give a definite letter rank. I am a Black Knight, though :P) | Kenjutsu (C-rank)
    Approved Bio: Mystogan Nekura | Gildarts Clive
    Training requesting in: Ameton (Rain Release, whether that's the proper Japanese translation or not)
    If continuation link last training thread: No new thread.
    Reason's why to be taught: I've passed the test a long time ago (though he didn't really leave all that long ago, Pervy was the one who graded the test), and I haven't had any training at all in Rain Release. As only a handful of Senseis have Rain and are teaching it, and many of those are busy, I figured I could get some training now.
    Make a thread and link me.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345351, http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345601
    Training requesting in: Awakening
    Reason's why to be taught: Missed the Nin spot and I just got my uchiha bio approved so it would be nice to have access to its KG or else the bio would just be a normal bio without it.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Sensei

Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345351, http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345601
    Reason's why to be taught: Missed the Nin spot and I just got my uchiha bio approved so it would be nice to have access to its KG or else the bio would just be a normal bio without it.
    -Kicks you-
    Wake up you lazy bum..

Awakened

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Fresh meat. I get to take my sensei rage out. Make a thread and link me.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Name: Roju
    List*Current*Training:*Doton Katon raiton complete suiton and Fuuton B rank / ninjutsu C rank/ smoke mastered/sensory/toads/akimichi/
    Approved*Bio:*both in sig
    Training*requesting*in:*Genjutsu
    Starting*new*or*continuation:*New*
    If*continuation*link*last*training*thread:*

P.s don't pair me with some pansy.

Last edited by Rojuro; 04-05-2013 at 04:51 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!

Name: Shin KAito
    List Current Training: Water, Earth, Lightning- Mastered, Wind, Fire, Genjutsu- B ranks, Tai, kenjutsu- Completed.
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=292533 (Autoplay alert), http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346080
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu (C-Ranks)
    Starting new or continuation: Continueing the training

Training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=261707

Last training post: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...=1#post9627116

Last edited by Shin Kaito; 04-05-2013 at 05:20 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather regret the things
    I've done than regret the
    things I haven't done.

Name: Ouacus
    List Current Training: Wind Mastered(except for the ones that need ninjutsu), Fire Mastered (except for the ones that need ninjutsu), Water A Rank, Lightning C Rank, Earth C Rank
    Approved Bio: Sinon & Terra
    Training requesting in: Genjutsu

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»