Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 132
  1. #26
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Name: Roju
    List*Current*Training:*Doton Katon raiton complete suiton and Fuuton B rank / ninjutsu C rank/ smoke mastered/sensory/toads/akimichi/
    Approved*Bio:*both in sig
    Training*requesting*in:*Genjutsu
    Starting*new*or*continuation:*New*
    If*continuation*link*last*training*thread:*

    P.s don't pair me with some pansy.

    *pairs you with Ouacus*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouacus View Post
    Name: Ouacus
    List Current Training: Wind Mastered(except for the ones that need ninjutsu), Fire Mastered (except for the ones that need ninjutsu), Water A Rank, Lightning C Rank, Earth C Rank
    Approved Bio: Sinon & Terra
    Training requesting in: Genjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Make the thread and link me. Keep in mind what I said about Genjutsu however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Kaito View Post
    Name: Shin KAito
    List Current Training: Water, Earth, Lightning- Mastered, Wind, Fire, Genjutsu- B ranks, Tai, kenjutsu- Completed.
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=292533 (Autoplay alert), http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346080
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu (C-Ranks)
    Starting new or continuation: Continueing the training
    If continuation link last training thread:

    Training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=261707

    Last training post: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...=1#post9627116
    Declined. Ninjutsu Full, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannelloni View Post
    Name: Vision
    List Current Training: A lot
    Approved Bio: Nekura and Sage Mode Bio
    Training requesting in: Things that are not listed.
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Reason's why to be taught: Train me BISH!!#!@#$!@#!@$!@!!!!
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Kaito View Post
    Name: Shin KAito
    List Current Training: Water, Earth, Lightning- Mastered, Wind, Fire, Genjutsu- B ranks, Tai, kenjutsu- Completed.
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=292533 (Autoplay alert), http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346080
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu (C-Ranks)
    Starting new or continuation: Continueing the training
    If continuation link last training thread:

    Training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=261707

    Last training post: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...=1#post9627116
    If ninjutsu is full can i change to Sharingan 2t please.


    Training requesting in: Sharingan 2T
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Reason's why to be taught: One of my primary goal of RP is to make a bio with 3t. I really like how sharingan can be used in a battle. that's why i am applying for training.
     
         
    Last edited by Shin Kaito; 04-05-2013 at 06:55 AM.

  3. #28
    Senior Member Ndlovu's Avatar
    Status
    Ndlovu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Where the light shines brightest...
    Posts
    13,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Ndlovu
    List Current Training:Taijutsu -C-rank, Fuuton and Genjutsu - Just started
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346338
    Training requesting in: Sharingan Awakening
    Starting new or continuation: New
    Reason's why to be taught: Because I am a diligent student and I want to learn how to use the sharingan effectively and purposefully. *Respectful Nod*
     
         

  4. #29
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Shinta
    List Current Training: Basic 5 elements, Nin/Gen/Tai/Ken, Sharingan (3T) and Lava, Kamizuru jutsu which I don't have a bio for either right now.
    Approved Bio: Yahiko | Sōjirō
    Training requesting in: Fuuinjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A

    Convo with Gobi Confirming I won Fuuin.
     
         

  5. #30
    破壊 Yashiro's Avatar
    Status
    Yashiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    >_>No idea<_<
    Posts
    9,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emptiness. Void.
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: [-Yashiro-]
    List Current Training:
    Raiton - Mastered
    Katon - Mastered
    Doton - Mastered
    Fuuton - B Ranks
    Suiton - C Ranks
    Ninjutsu - D Ranks
    Taijutsu - None
    Genjutsu - None
    Kenjutsu - Mastered (Non Samurai)

    Approved Bio: Deidara and Yashiro, Links in my sig.
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: Continuing
    If continuation link last training thread: Previous training - http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...jutsu+kelvador
     
         
    Last edited by Yashiro; 04-05-2013 at 09:21 AM.

  6. #31
    Littlefinger.'s Avatar
    Status
    Littlefinger. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere manipulating you . . .
    Posts
    8,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gradually tending towards
    inactivity :|
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Naizen
    List Current Training:
    Basic 5 | Complete
    Taijutsu | Complete
    Genjutsu | Complete
    Ninjutsu | In progress
    Kenjutsu | Needs Training
    Fuuinjutsu | In progress
    Rain | Needs Training
    Approved Bio(s): Mako Nekura | Karin Uzumaki
    Training requesting in: Rain
    Starting new or continuation: New
    Reason's why to be taught: I won the permission to learn Rain release in the just concluded Kumo tourney(see award for confirmation) and so I would like an opportunity to learn it since it is very hard to find a teacher these days. I also like this element because it is very unique.
     
         

  7. #32
    Phantom TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Tower
    Posts
    10,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Phantøm

    List Current Training:
    Raiton:Mastered
    Katon:A Rank
    Futon:B Rank
    Doton:C Rank
    Suiton: D Rank

    Approved Bio: Suoh Mikoto

    Training requesting in: Genjutsu

    Starting new or continuation:

    If continuation link last training thread:
     
         
    Last edited by TheDC; 04-05-2013 at 10:16 AM.

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Fusion Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: [Fusion Reborn]
    List Current Training:
    Fire - Mastered
    Wind - A
    Water - B
    Lightning - B
    Earth - C
    Approved Bio: In sig
    Training requesting in: Sharingan 2 tomoe
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Reason's why to be taught: To become stronger and get EMS.
     
         
    Last edited by Fusion Reborn; 04-05-2013 at 10:49 AM.

  9. #34
    Gitanshu's Avatar
    Status
    Gitanshu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: -Gitanshu-
    List Current Training: Basic 5 Nin, gen,tai
    Approved Bio: In sig
    Training requesting in: Rain release.
    Starting new or continuation:Continuing the training
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=271831
    Reason's why to be taught: I was busy in RL therefore Leaf dropped me while I was gone, so I now need to continue my training.
     
         
    Last edited by Gitanshu; 04-05-2013 at 11:23 AM.

  10. #35
    Śmoove's Avatar
    Status
    Śmoove is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Drake Passage
    Posts
    11,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching you...
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: jp71395

    Current training: Just started ninjutsu

    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=315118

    Training request: Wind

    Starting new or continuation: New
     
         

  11. #36
    Otogakure Ero-Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Ero-Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    ............
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: [Insert your last name here as well, as a lot of you like to change names]. Ero-Sennin
    List Current Training: To see your progress. Earth c. Fire a lightning b
    Approved Bio: Link it here, both bio's. http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=310727
    Training requesting in: What are you requesting to be trained in. Gen jutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New or Continueing the training. New
    If continuation link last training thread: If you are requesting me to continue for whatever reason link the thread
     
         

  12. #37
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    11,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Frozenstein
    List Current Training: heh? only rain and taijutsu in progress.
    Approved Bio: ]Kagura Mikazuchi | Captain Tashigi
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: Continueing the training
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=336717
     
         

  13. #38
    Afro-san's Avatar
    Status
    Afro-san is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    In another dimension
    Posts
    9,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Yoko Basedichi
    List Current Training: N/a (Haven't Started)
    Approved Bio: Bio is above sig.
    Training requesting in: Taijutsu and The Basic 5 Natures
    Starting new or continuation: Starting brand spankin' new.
    If continuation link last training thread: N/a
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member pop123's Avatar
    Status
    pop123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    dallas tx
    Posts
    4,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    B]Name: pop123
    List Current Training: ninjustu
    [B]Approved Bio:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=282333 http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=282333
    Training requesting in: sharingan
    [B]Starting new or continuation:new
    If continuation link last training thread: If you are requesting me to continue for whatever reason link the thread
    Reason's why to be taught:


    Basic things I am able to teach
     
         

  15. #40
    God Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    12,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Gecko
    List Current Training: wind,lightning,fire mastered, earth and water b ranks
    Approved Bio: left and right in sig
    Training requesting in: finishing my water
    Starting new or continuation: continuing (loki lost sempaiship)
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=294195
     
         

  16. #41
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    16,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Kaito View Post
    If ninjutsu is full can i change to Sharingan 2t please.


    Training requesting in: Sharingan 2T
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Reason's why to be taught: One of my primary goal of RP is to make a bio with 3t. I really like how sharingan can be used in a battle. that's why i am applying for training.
    Approved, make a thread and link me
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndlovu View Post
    Name: Ndlovu
    List Current Training:Taijutsu -C-rank, Fuuton and Genjutsu - Just started
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346338
    Training requesting in: Sharingan Awakening
    Starting new or continuation: New
    Reason's why to be taught: Because I am a diligent student and I want to learn how to use the sharingan effectively and purposefully. *Respectful Nod*
    Approved make a thread and link me
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Name: Shinta
    List Current Training: Basic 5 elements, Nin/Gen/Tai/Ken, Sharingan (3T) and Lava, Kamizuru jutsu which I don't have a bio for either right now.
    Approved Bio: Yahiko | Sōjirō
    Training requesting in: Fuuinjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A

    Convo with Gobi Confirming I won Fuuin.
    Find a partner and link me when done.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Yashiro- View Post
    Name: [-Yashiro-]
    List Current Training:
    Raiton - Mastered
    Katon - Mastered
    Doton - Mastered
    Fuuton - B Ranks
    Suiton - C Ranks
    Ninjutsu - D Ranks
    Taijutsu - None
    Genjutsu - None
    Kenjutsu - Mastered (Non Samurai)

    Approved Bio: Deidara and Yashiro, Links in my sig.
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: Continuing
    If continuation link last training thread: Previous training - http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...jutsu+kelvador
    Ninjutsu full, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naizen View Post
    Name: Naizen
    List Current Training:
    Basic 5 | Complete
    Taijutsu | Complete
    Genjutsu | Complete
    Ninjutsu | In progress
    Kenjutsu | Needs Training
    Fuuinjutsu | In progress
    Rain | Needs Training
    Approved Bio(s): Mako Nekura | Karin Uzumaki
    Training requesting in: Rain
    Starting new or continuation: New
    Reason's why to be taught: I won the permission to learn Rain release in the just concluded Kumo tourney(see award for confirmation) and so I would like an opportunity to learn it since it is very hard to find a teacher these days. I also like this element because it is very unique.
    Get together with Gitanshu and one of you make the thread and link me

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantøm View Post
    Name: Phantøm

    List Current Training:
    Raiton:Mastered
    Katon:A Rank
    Futon:B Rank
    Doton:C Rank
    Suiton: D Rank

    Approved Bio: Suoh Mikoto

    Training requesting in: Genjutsu

    Starting new or continuation:

    If continuation link last training thread:
    Make a thread and link me when you're done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion Reborn View Post
    Name: [Fusion Reborn]
    List Current Training:
    Fire - Mastered
    Wind - A
    Water - B
    Lightning - B
    Earth - C
    Approved Bio: In sig
    Training requesting in: Sharingan 2 tomoe
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Reason's why to be taught: To become stronger and get EMS.
    Approved, make a thread and link me.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Gitanshu- View Post
    Name: -Gitanshu-
    List Current Training: Basic 5 Nin, gen,tai
    Approved Bio: In sig
    Training requesting in: Rain release.
    Starting new or continuation:Continuing the training
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=271831
    Reason's why to be taught: I was busy in RL therefore Leaf dropped me while I was gone, so I now need to continue my training.
    Get together with Naizen and one of you make a thread and link me.

    Quote Originally Posted by jp71395 View Post
    Name: jp71395

    Current training: Just started ninjutsu

    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=315118

    Training request: Wind

    Starting new or continuation: New
    Wind full, sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sennin View Post
    Name: [Insert your last name here as well, as a lot of you like to change names]. Ero-Sennin
    List Current Training: To see your progress. Earth c. Fire a lightning b
    Approved Bio: Link it here, both bio's. http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=310727
    Training requesting in: What are you requesting to be trained in. Gen jutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New or Continueing the training. New
    If continuation link last training thread: If you are requesting me to continue for whatever reason link the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    Name: Frozenstein
    List Current Training: heh? only rain and taijutsu in progress.
    Approved Bio: ]Kagura Mikazuchi | Captain Tashigi
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: Continueing the training
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=336717
    Ninjutsu full, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by BasedNinja View Post
    Name: Yoko Basedichi
    List Current Training: N/a (Haven't Started)
    Approved Bio: Bio is above sig.
    Training requesting in: Taijutsu and The Basic 5 Natures
    Starting new or continuation: Starting brand spankin' new.
    If continuation link last training thread: N/a
    Pick one field please and keep in mind Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Wind are full.
    Quote Originally Posted by pop123 View Post
    B]Name: pop123
    List Current Training: ninjustu
    [B]Approved Bio:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=282333 http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=282333
    Training requesting in: sharingan
    [B]Starting new or continuation:new
    If continuation link last training thread: If you are requesting me to continue for whatever reason link the thread
    Reason's why to be taught:


    Basic things I am able to teach
    Sorry, sharingan is now full, so many students for it. @_@

    Quote Originally Posted by Gèckö View Post
    Name: Gecko
    List Current Training: wind,lightning,fire mastered, earth and water b ranks
    Approved Bio: left and right in sig
    Training requesting in: finishing my water
    Starting new or continuation: continuing (loki lost sempaiship)
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=294195
    Errr...VM me
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member pop123's Avatar
    Status
    pop123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    dallas tx
    Posts
    4,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    well lord can you teach me genjustu instead
     
         

  18. #43
    Śmoove's Avatar
    Status
    Śmoove is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Drake Passage
    Posts
    11,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching you...
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: jp71395

    Current training: Just started ninjutsu

    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=315118

    Training request: Lightning

    Starting new or continuation: New
     
         

  19. #44
    Alphaqindyas's Avatar
    Status
    Alphaqindyas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    4,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Alphaqindyas
    List Current Training: Water-Done, Lightning-A, Fire-B, Hyūga-B, Earth-C, Wind-C
    Approved Bio: Mayuri and Daryl&Merle
    Training requesting in: Genjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New for both
    If continuation link last training thread: n/a
     
         
    Last edited by Alphaqindyas; 04-05-2013 at 07:46 PM.

  20. #45
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Hayate Gekko
    List Current Training: Basic 5,Nin,Gen=Mastered,Tai=B rank and 1t Sharingan
    Approved Bio:Zetsu||Sasuke Uchiha
    Training requesting in:2t Sharingan
    Starting new or continuation: I have 1t Sharingan
    If continuation link last training thread:...
    Reason's why to be taught:Because I want to have 3t Sharingan before I make my custom Uchiha bio
     
         

  21. #46
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Posts
    12,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: megaamine.

    List Current Training:

    Katon: Mastered
    Raiton: Mastered
    Doton: B-Rank
    Fuuton: C-Rank
    Suiton: C-Rank
    Ninjutsu: D-Rank
    Approved Bio: Itachi Uchiha and Whitebeard in my sig.

    Training requesting in: Genjutsu.

    Starting new or continuation: New training.
     
         
    Last edited by Trollo Lucilfer; 04-05-2013 at 05:51 PM.

  22. #47
    Senior Member Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Cursed Prince
    List Current Training: Lightning S every other element C Kenjutsu Mastered
    Approved Bio: Link it here, both bio's
    Training requesting in: Genjutsu/taijutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Reason's why to be taught: I want it U.U
     
         
    Last edited by Cursed Prince; 04-05-2013 at 07:47 PM.

  23. #48
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring Back AUTOPLAY!
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: LonelyAssassin
    List Current Training:
    4/5 Basics done[Earth is on A-Rank]
    Gen - C
    Nin - D (need trainer)
    Tai - D
    Shadow - B
    Approved Bio:
    Both in sig "Shores" "Sunrise"
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu or Kenjutsu
    Starting new or continuation:
    Nin = Continue
    Ken = New
    If continuation link last training thread:
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=325075
     
         

  24. #49
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Forest
    Posts
    14,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Assassin of The Wood
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: ~Khallil-Sama~
    List Current Training: completed doton fuuton and raiton, B rank katon and suiton A rank lava and just started wood
    Approved Bio: Dodai and Yamato in sig
    Training requesting in: Genjutsu or Ninjutsu, whatever comes out the best for you
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
     
         

  25. #50
    Abon's Avatar
    Status
    Abon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With the ones who Care About Me.
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: [The Jinchuurki Uchiha]
    List Current Training:
    Katon:Mastered (Except for ninjutsu)
    Suiton:C_Rank
    Raiton:B-Rank
    Doton:C-Rank
    Fuuton:C-Rank
    Genjutsu:B-Rank
    Ninjutsu:Not Started
    Kenjutsu:Not Started
    Taijutsu:Not Started
    Sharingan 1 Tomoe

    Approved Bio: Ventus Uchiha and Terra Nara
    Training requesting in: 2 Tomoe
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: None

    Reason's why to be taught: I wish to be Sharingan master, not just because uchiha is my favorite clan, but because people with sharingan preform best the more their eyes advance. Usually when 3T is reached (My goal) then, the character's rp presona changes which is my favorite cause i like deep strong charatcers. Also to be known for great Sharingan skills on the base.
     
         
    Last edited by Abon; 04-06-2013 at 05:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •