Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 132
  1. #51
    Abon's Avatar
    Status
    Abon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With the ones who Care About Me.
    Posts
    5,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: [The Jinchuurki Uchiha]
    List Current Training:
    Katon:Mastered (Except for ninjutsu)
    Suiton:C_Rank
    Raiton:B-Rank
    Doton:C-Rank
    Fuuton:C-Rank
    Genjutsu:B-Rank
    Ninjutsu:Not Started
    Kenjutsu:Not Started
    Taijutsu:Not Started
    Sharingan 1 Tomoe

    Approved Bio: Ventus Uchiha and Terra Nara
    Training requesting in: 2 Tomoe
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: None

    Reason's why to be taught: I wish to be Sharingan master, not just because uchiha is my favorite clan, but because people with sharingan preform best the more their eyes advance. Usually when 3T is reached (My goal) then, the character's rp presona changes which is my favorite cause i like deep strong charatcers. Also to be known for great Sharingan skills on the base.
     
         
    Last edited by Abon; 04-06-2013 at 05:10 PM.

  2. #52
    blaise12's Avatar
    Status
    blaise12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    5,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ave Atque Vale Nagato
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Blaise12
    List*Current*Training:*
    Katon- Mastered(exept for the ninjutsu one)
    Raiton- Mastered(same as katon)
    Doton- Srank
    Fuuton- B rank
    Suiton- S rank
    Kenjutsu-Started
    Approved*Bio:*Sai in sig.
    Training*requesting*in:*Genjutsu
    Starting*new*or*continuation:*New*
    If*continuation*link*last*training*thread:*
     
         

  3. #53
    The Shogun's Avatar
    Status
    The Shogun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Rainy City
    Posts
    4,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: The Shogun
    List Current Training:
    Fire- mastered
    Lightning- mastered
    Wind - B ranks
    earth- C ranks
    Water- C ranks
    Approved Bio:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=343135, and http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=328239
    Training requesting in: Sharingan Awakening
    Starting new or continuation: New
    Reason's why to be taught: well I made this Uchiha bio a while ago and still haven't awakened my sharingan and I want to do it to get it off my to do list. Also I would like to start utilizing sharingan in my fights to expand my perception of things.
     
         
    Last edited by The Shogun; 04-06-2013 at 01:45 AM.

  4. #54
    Sir Hoshigaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Hoshigaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: [Kisamerox9]
    List Current Training:
    A Rank- Wind
    Method 3- Water
    S Rank- Lightning
    B Rank- Earth
    B Rank- Fire
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345106 ll http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=282601
    Training requesting in: Genjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Reason's why to be taught: I would like to be taught Genjutsu because it would increase my RP skills in general. I already have training in the basic 5 but by learning Gen it would allow my skills to increase
     
         

  5. #55
    drxdroopy's Avatar
    Status
    drxdroopy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Well, I'm the Man on the Moon
    Posts
    2,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take Me Home, To The place, I
    belong, West Virginia,
    Mountain Momma
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Drroopy
    List Current Training: Kenjutsu (Just started)
    Inuzuka techniques (Just got to B-rank)
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=234896, http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=257651
    Training requesting in: Water or Lightning
    Starting new or continuation: Starting new
    If continuation link last training thread:
     
         

  6. #56
    Senior Member Elementalist's Avatar
    Status
    Elementalist is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In sleep mode...........
    Posts
    2,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never make permanant decisions
    on temporary feelings.
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Elementalist
    List Current Training:
    wind-c rank
    lightning-b rank
    earth-b rank
    taijutsu-c rank
    Approved Bio: Jak in sig
    Training requesting in: Wind
    Starting new or continuation: continuing
    If continuation link last training thread:
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...6#post10516786
     
         

  7. #57
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    5,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: [Neilson]
    List Current Training:
    suiton-s rank
    katon-b rank
    raiton-s rank
    wind-b rank
    sharingan 1 tomoe
    Approved Bio: Link it here-Kefa Rezei and Zeta Uchiha
    Training requesting in: sharingan 2nd tomoe
    Starting new or continuation: new
    If continuation link last training thread: none continuation
    Reason's why to be taught: i would like to master the sharingan, cause i'm a mojor fan of itachi and would like to show of my own skills similar to his in the sharingan techniques
     
         

  8. #58
    bobisacoolguy's Avatar
    Status
    bobisacoolguy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    # Hashtag Town #
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    ####################
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Bobisacoolguy
    List Current Training: fire-c wind-c lightning-b
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=285903
    Training requesting in: Sharingan activation and if possible as far into it as I can go
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/a
    Reason's why to be taught: well I want to be ready for the upcoming war and I really want to be able to use the sharingan genjutsu and such
     
         
    Last edited by bobisacoolguy; 04-06-2013 at 05:17 PM.

  9. #59
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Quote Originally Posted by pop123 View Post
    well lord can you teach me genjustu instead
    Sorry, genjutsu is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by jp71395 View Post
    Name: jp71395

    Current training: Just started ninjutsu

    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=315118

    Training request: Lightning

    Starting new or continuation: New
    Approved, make a thread and link me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaqindyas View Post
    Name: Alphaqindyas
    List Current Training: Water-Done, Lightning-A, Fire-B, Hyūga-B, Earth-C, Wind-C
    Approved Bio: Mayuri and Daryl&Merle
    Training requesting in: Genjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New for both
    If continuation link last training thread: n/a
    Sorry, genjutsu is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    Name: Hayate Gekko
    List Current Training: Basic 5,Nin,Gen=Mastered,Tai=B rank and 1t Sharingan
    Approved Bio:Zetsu||Sasuke Uchiha
    Training requesting in:2t Sharingan
    Starting new or continuation: I have 1t Sharingan
    If continuation link last training thread:...
    Reason's why to be taught:Because I want to have 3t Sharingan before I make my custom Uchiha bio
    Make a thread and link me.

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Name: megaamine.

    List Current Training:

    Katon: Mastered
    Raiton: Mastered
    Doton: B-Rank
    Fuuton: C-Rank
    Suiton: C-Rank
    Ninjutsu: D-Rank
    Approved Bio: Itachi Uchiha and Whitebeard in my sig.

    Training requesting in: Genjutsu.

    Starting new or continuation: New training.
    Sorry, Genjutsu is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Name: Cursed Prince
    List Current Training: Lightning S every other element C Kenjutsu Mastered
    Approved Bio: Link it here, both bio's
    Training requesting in: Genjutsu/taijutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Reason's why to be taught: I want it U.U
    Sorry, genjutsu is full and I am not taking taijutsu students at the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Name: LonelyAssassin
    List Current Training:
    4/5 Basics done[Earth is on A-Rank]
    Gen - C
    Nin - D (need trainer)
    Tai - D
    Shadow - B
    Approved Bio:
    Both in sig "Shores" "Sunrise"
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu or Kenjutsu
    Starting new or continuation:
    Nin = Continue
    Ken = New
    If continuation link last training thread:
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=325075
    Sorry, ninjutsu is full atm and I don't teach Kenjutsu.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Khallil-Sama~ View Post
    Name: ~Khallil-Sama~
    List Current Training: completed doton fuuton and raiton, B rank katon and suiton A rank lava and just started wood
    Approved Bio: Dodai and Yamato in sig
    Training requesting in: Genjutsu or Ninjutsu, whatever comes out the best for you
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Sorry, both are full.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    Name: [The Jinchuurki Uchiha]
    List Current Training:
    Katon:Mastered (Except for ninjutsu)
    Suiton:C_Rank
    Raiton:B-Rank
    Doton:C-Rank
    Fuuton:C-Rank
    Genjutsu:B-Rank
    Ninjutsu:Not Started
    Kenjutsu:Not Started
    Taijutsu:Not Started
    Sharingan 1 Tomoe

    Approved Bio: Ventus Uchiha and Terra Nara
    Training requesting in: 2 Tomoe
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: None

    Reason's why to be taught: I wish to be Sharingan master, not just because uchiha is my favorite clan, but because people with sharingan preform best the more their eyes advance. Usually when 3T is reached (My goal) then, the character's rp presona changes which is my favorite cause i like deep strong charatcers. Also to be known for great Sharingan skills on the base.
    Sorry, full on 1T and up training. I will only be accepting awakenings now and that will close shortly as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    Name: Blaise12
    List*Current*Training:*
    Katon- Mastered(exept for the ninjutsu one)
    Raiton- Mastered(same as katon)
    Doton- Srank
    Fuuton- B rank
    Suiton- S rank
    Kenjutsu-Started
    Approved*Bio:*Sai in sig.
    Training*requesting*in:*Genjutsu
    Starting*new*or*continuation:*New*
    If*continuation*link*last*training*thread:*
    Soory, genjutsu is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shogun View Post
    Name: The Shogun
    List Current Training:
    Fire- mastered
    Lightning- mastered
    Wind - B ranks
    earth- C ranks
    Water- C ranks
    Approved Bio:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=343135, and http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=328239
    Training requesting in: Sharingan Awakening
    Starting new or continuation: New
    Reason's why to be taught: well I made this Uchiha bio a while ago and still haven't awakened my sharingan and I want to do it to get it off my to do list. Also I would like to start utilizing sharingan in my fights to expand my perception of things.
    Make a thread and link me.

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    Name: [Kisamerox9]
    List Current Training:
    A Rank- Wind
    Method 3- Water
    S Rank- Lightning
    B Rank- Earth
    B Rank- Fire
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345106 ll http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=282601
    Training requesting in: Genjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Reason's why to be taught: I would like to be taught Genjutsu because it would increase my RP skills in general. I already have training in the basic 5 but by learning Gen it would allow my skills to increase
    Sorry, genjutsu is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by drxdroopy View Post
    Name: Drroopy
    List Current Training: Kenjutsu (Just started)
    Inuzuka techniques (Just got to B-rank)
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=234896, http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=257651
    Training requesting in: Water or Lightning
    Starting new or continuation: Starting new
    If continuation link last training thread:
    Pick one. Lightning is full so I assume Water? Make a thread and link me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalist View Post
    Name: Elementalist
    List Current Training:
    wind-c rank
    lightning-b rank
    earth-b rank
    taijutsu-c rank
    Approved Bio: Jak in sig
    Training requesting in: Wind
    Starting new or continuation: continuing
    If continuation link last training thread:
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...6#post10516786
    Sorry, wind is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Name: [Neilson]
    List Current Training:
    suiton-s rank
    katon-b rank
    raiton-s rank
    wind-b rank
    sharingan 1 tomoe
    Approved Bio: Link it here-Kefa Rezei and Zeta Uchiha
    Training requesting in: sharingan 2nd tomoe
    Starting new or continuation: new
    If continuation link last training thread: none continuation
    Reason's why to be taught: i would like to master the sharingan, cause i'm a mojor fan of itachi and would like to show of my own skills similar to his in the sharingan techniques
    Sorry, full on 2T training.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
    Name: Rayleigh
    List Current Training:
    Earth: Mastered
    Wind: C-rank
    Water: C-rank
    Lightning: D-rank
    Fire: not yet.
    Approved Bio: First Second
    Training requesting in: Sharingan Awakening, or Ninjutsu (if the sharingan spots are filled)
    Starting new or continuation: New for both.
    Reason's why to be taught: I want to become stronger :scorps:
    Make a thread and link me.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobisacoolguy View Post
    Name: Bobisacoolguy
    List Current Training: fire-c wind-c lightning-b
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=285903
    Training requesting in: Sharingan activation and if possible as far into it as I can go
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/a
    Reason's why to be taught: well I want to be ready for the upcoming war and I really want to be able to use the sharingan genjutsu and such
    Make a thread and link me.





    The only remaining spots are Fire, and Earth training. I'm only taking one student for each element for now.
     
         

  10. #60
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Posts
    12,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marxist
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: megaamine.

    List Current Training:

    Katon: Mastered
    Raiton: Mastered
    Doton: B-Rank
    Fuuton: C-Rank
    Suiton: C-Rank
    Ninjutsu: D-Rank
    Approved Bio: Itachi Uchiha and Whitebeard in my sig.

    Training requesting in: Doton

    Starting new or continuation: I reached B-Rank.

    If you are requesting me to continue for whatever reason link the thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=295828
     
         
    Last edited by Trollo Lucilfer; 04-06-2013 at 08:00 PM.

  11. #61
    Banned
    Status
    Fusion Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: [Fusion Reborn]
    List Current Training: Nothing
    Approved Bio: In Sig
    Training requesting in: Doton
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Reason's why to be taught:
    To get stronger.



    Will gladly work with Megammine.
     
         

  12. #62
    Dornier's Avatar
    Status
    Dornier is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Royal Palace
    Posts
    3,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Dornier, aizen souske(first name when joined NB)
    List Current Training: Earth Lightning C-Rank Both
    Approved Bio: Tobirama Kakashi
    Training requesting in: Water Or Fire
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: new
     
         

  13. #63
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Name: megaamine.

    List Current Training:

    Katon: Mastered
    Raiton: Mastered
    Doton: B-Rank
    Fuuton: C-Rank
    Suiton: C-Rank
    Ninjutsu: D-Rank
    Approved Bio: Itachi Uchiha and Whitebeard in my sig.

    Training requesting in: Doton

    Starting new or continuation: I reached B-Rank.

    If you are requesting me to continue for whatever reason link the thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=295828
    Approved, make a thread and link me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion Reborn View Post
    Name: [Fusion Reborn]
    List Current Training: Nothing
    Approved Bio: In Sig
    Training requesting in: Doton
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
    Reason's why to be taught:
    To get stronger.



    Will gladly work with Megammine.
    Declined, I'm the sensei, I decide who works together. o.- and i'm full on doton, sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Dornier View Post
    Name: Dornier, aizen souske(first name when joined NB)
    List Current Training: Earth Lightning C-Rank Both
    Approved Bio: Tobirama Kakashi
    Training requesting in: Water Or Fire
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: new
    Approved, make a thread and link me.


    Le applications are now le closed.

    *expects a few more applications anyway*
     
         

  14. #64
    Banned
    Status
    Salad is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of Jimmy Saville has
    been bestowed upon me. Do not
    fret, mortals. I shall not
    disappoint.
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Le applications are now le closed.

    *expects a few more applications anyway*
    Here's an application, accept me.
     
         
    Last edited by Salad; 04-07-2013 at 07:46 PM.

  15. #65
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Closed means closed. You can reapply when the applications are reopend, as well as everyone else.
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    One Soul Shinobi World
    Posts
    9,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Noni1997
    List Current Training:
    Water- D-rank
    fire- C-rank
    Earth- Needs training
    Lighting- B- rank
    Wind- Still training
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=349056
    Training requesting in: Genjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
     
         
    Last edited by Noni; 04-15-2013 at 10:35 AM. Reason: had to update my training

  17. #67
    Rozzy's Avatar
    Status
    Rozzy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland buddyyy :D
    Posts
    8,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Rozzy
    List Current Training: Mastered elements all but water which is at B rank. Sharingan 2 tomoe and Dark release is B Rank.
    Approved Bio: Both in sig
    Training requesting in: Water
    Starting new or continuation: Continueing
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=237583
    Reason's why to be taught: It's my last element xD
     
         

  18. #68
    Banned
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    “If I couldn't do that much
    for my master then what kind
    of butler would I be,
    really.”
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Zexion333
    List Current Training: Brand Spankin New
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=327581
    Training requesting in: Futon/Wind
    Starting new or continuation:New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
     
         

  19. #69
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    As I close in on being a sensei for two months, I've decided to open my training apps again as I get more free time on my hands and know how to balance things better. I recommend you read the quoted post below for the templates and general guidelines for applying, though I have a few things to add If you are currently being trained in a field and have a teacher who hasn't replied in under a month, please don't apply. Have Patience. It actually works.

    You may also notice some fields scratched out. That simply means I don't like you and don't want to train you in that field. Jk, it means I have too many students in those fields (taijutsu) or I do not wish to train a person in that field at the time (Sound, EIG) or I simply can't be assed to teach it (Genjutsu).

    That being said, I will take two students in each of the open fields below on a first come first serve basis, if you meet the criteria of course. That being said, let's train!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post




    Hi. Welcome to my training application thread. I am going to start by taking students in the things that I am able to teach. Please read through carefully and apply according to the php code below. Training will be conducted in a roleplay manner, meaning every post from me and you will be role played out. Some of the posts may contain scenarios where we do certain things or it seems you aren't learning jutsu. That isn't the case however; you will learn every jutsu from whichever element you chose and whatever rank you are. ^^

    Disclaimer: This is my thread, any spam or anything related that is bordering that violation of rules is welcome. Really. If you failed to read this disclaimer, I am not responsible for your actions and the reaction that is associated with by breaking this rule. This is my personal rule but the rules of the forum dictate otherwise. I say **** the rules. Also, I do not require to take all the students that apply, if you do not get picked the first time, do not come to my profile and complain why you didn't get picked and how unfair it is. All the students that I pick during this course of action is subject to me. By agreeing to these terms you also must understand that if you do come to my profile and complain, you are in violation of the red rule and will be dealt with accordingly. Once accepted, please understand that I don't give a shit about training. Just kidding. I only slightly care about your training and will likely ignore you and force my sempai to teach you. That is what he's for, right? I may not be able to reply to everyone's training daily, because you know, I have a life. Though I will try to do so as much as possible, however if I don't do this, report me for being an ******* sensei and I'll be forced to train you. Thank You, hope you read this and agree to terms.[/center]

    There are special abilities and KG that I am able to teach currently and some will come later as I finish my own trainings. For these please use this php code when applying.


    Special Abilities
    • Sharingan [up to 3 Tomoe]
    • Hozuki Clan
    • Sound Release
    • Kaguya Jutsu
    • Rain Release
    • NB Taijutsu


    PHP Code:
    [B]Name:[/B] [Insert your current and last username had here, as a lot of you like to change names]
    [
    B]List Current Training in field requesting:[/BTo see your progress and who you're sensei/sempai was/are.
    [B]Approved Bio:[/B] Link it here, both bio'
    s
    [B]Training requesting in:[/BWhat are you requesting to be trained in
    [B]Starting new or continuation:[/B] New or Continueing the training
    [B]If continuation link last training thread:[/B] If you are requesting me to continue for whatever reason link the thread
    [B]Reason's why to be taught:[/B] 
    Basic things I am able to teach
    • Fire
    • Wind
    • Lightning
    • Earth
    • Water
    • Ninjutsu
    • Taijutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Genjutsu


    For the listed above use the following template.

    PHP Code:
    [B]Name:[/B] [Insert your last name here as well, as a lot of you like to change names]
    [
    B]List Current Training in field requested:[/BTo see your progress and who your sensei/sempai were/are.
    [
    B]Approved Bio:[/BLink it hereboth bio's
    [B]Training requesting in:[/B] What are you requesting to be trained in
    [B]Starting new or continuation:[/B] New or Continueing the training
    [B]If continuation link last training thread:[/B] If you are requesting me to continue for whatever reason link the thread 
     
         
    Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 06-03-2013 at 08:33 AM.

  20. #70
    Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    13,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Uchiha Seeker
    List Current Training in field requested: No training in it.
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=177467 I only hav one bio.
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread:
     
         
    Last edited by Uchiha seeker; 06-03-2013 at 08:37 AM.

  21. #71
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Delta
    List Current Training in field requesting: C rank
    Approved Bio:Smile and Death in Sig
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu
    Starting new or continuation:Continueing the training
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=352148
    Reason's why to be taught: My training has been stalemated for nearly 2 months now and talking to my teacher he has no idea when he will be starting training back up, so id like to hopefully start my ninjutsu training up again
     
         
    Last edited by Délta; 06-03-2013 at 08:34 AM.

  22. #72
    FeeLPaiN's Avatar
    Status
    FeeLPaiN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    Posts
    10,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    و ساعتها حست
    بالشتا
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Pain...
    List Current Training in field requested: none
    Approved Bio: Sakura Haruno | Ameyuri Ringo
    Training requesting in: Kenjutsu (if you teach kenjutsu)
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: N/A
     
         

  23. #73
    xHoudinii's Avatar
    Status
    xHoudinii is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do I need to have one of
    these?
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: xHoudinii
    List Current Training in field requested: None.
    Approved Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=329000 & http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=249070
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread:N/A
     
         

  24. #74
    Hāyate's Avatar
    Status
    Hāyate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    7,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke Uchiha Fan
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Sasuke56
    List Current Training in field requested: Selendrile upto B-Rank -> Adachi upto A-Rank
    Approved Bio: Itachi and Sai in Sig
    Training requesting in: Ninjutsu
    Starting new or continuation: Continuing - Finished A-Rank.
    If continuation link last training thread: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=362609
     
         

  25. #75
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: Training Applications - Lord of Kaos

    Name: Frozenstein
    List Current Training in field requesting: Akiza - awakening, Nagato - 2t
    Approved Bio: Kagura Mikazuchi | Captain Tashigi
    Training requesting in: sharingan 3t
    Starting new or continuation: New
    If continuation link last training thread: -
    Reason's why to be taught: I only need this 3t training to finish this war with sharingan and it's really hard to find someone who teaches it. =/
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •