Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Alone in darkness XUchihaAvengerX's Avatar
    Status
    XUchihaAvengerX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In darkness
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Tobi's true identity

    Al right boys and girls. There have been much debate on who Tobi is. But first let me say there is no possible way it's Obito Uchiha. Why you ask. Because in the manga, when the rock fell on Obito it crushed his entire right side including his eye. The only eye u see from Tobi is his right eye so that basicly rules out Obito. Second, another possible thing is it's Itachi and Sasuke's great great grandfather. That's ruled out because the entire Uchiha clan was destroyed besdies Itachi(who dies later on) and Sasuke. Tobi is a Uchiha if he has the mangekyou. But everyone else says it's Madara Uchiha. This is the most likely explanation because, since Madara has ems he's basicly eternal and wouldn't die. And it says clearly in the manga that Madara helped with the destruction of the Uchiha clan. But a new possible ideal has come up. I was looking at a biography site for Naruto and Naruto Shippuden characters. When I looked at the Uchiha clan list, some people had "presumed deceased" on them. This means that those people could be Tobi. Also maybe a Uchiha transplanted the right sharingan eye to someone else, like how Obito did with Kakashi. Also a rumor is saying that since Orochimaru can revive bodies and transfer spirits, that he revived Obito's body, and put Madara's soul in it. So in my opinion the final verdict is that Madara is Tobi.
     
         

  2. #2
    is chained to a bed ChidoriNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    ChidoriNagashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    4,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    sounds like a put together explanation of what everyone thinks. good job supporting it though
     
         

  3. #3
    Rinnegan Nagato's Legacy Pein.'s Avatar
    Status
    Pein. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by XUchihaAvengerX View Post
    Al right boys and girls. There have been much debate on who Tobi is. But first let me say there is no possible way it's Obito Uchiha. Why you ask. Because in the manga, when the rock fell on Obito it crushed his entire right side including his eye. The only eye u see from Tobi is his right eye so that basicly rules out Obito. Second, another possible thing is it's Itachi and Sasuke's great great grandfather. That's ruled out because the entire Uchiha clan was destroyed besdies Itachi(who dies later on) and Sasuke. Tobi is a Uchiha if he has the mangekyou. But everyone else says it's Madara Uchiha. This is the most likely explanation because, since Madara has ems he's basicly eternal and wouldn't die. And it says clearly in the manga that Madara helped with the destruction of the Uchiha clan. But a new possible ideal has come up. I was looking at a biography site for Naruto and Naruto Shippuden characters. When I looked at the Uchiha clan list, some people had "presumed deceased" on them. This means that those people could be Tobi. Also maybe a Uchiha transplanted the right sharingan eye to someone else, like how Obito did with Kakashi. Also a rumor is saying that since Orochimaru can revive bodies and transfer spirits, that he revived Obito's body, and put Madara's soul in it. So in my opinion the final verdict is that Madara is Tobi.
    Thats a cool Reseach Yeah Maybe Orochimaru put Tobi Spirirt in Obito's Body
     
         

  4. #4
    Alone in darkness XUchihaAvengerX's Avatar
    Status
    XUchihaAvengerX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In darkness
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Thank you. I wrote it in a way people would get the big picture that Obito is never Tobi.
     
         

  5. #5
    Rinnegan Nagato's Legacy Pein.'s Avatar
    Status
    Pein. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by XUchihaAvengerX View Post
    Thank you. I wrote it in a way people would get the big picture that Obito is never Tobi.
    Yeah awesome Nice Work.
     
         

  6. #6
    Alone in darkness XUchihaAvengerX's Avatar
    Status
    XUchihaAvengerX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In darkness
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Try and tell some people to read it.
     
         

  7. #7
    Rinnegan Nagato's Legacy Pein.'s Avatar
    Status
    Pein. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by XUchihaAvengerX View Post
    Try and tell some people to read it.
    Ok.
     
         

  8. #8
    Blind
    Guest

    it's Madara Uchiha, why do people still think that it's someone else.

    Just stop growing to conclusions that it's someone else -_-
     
         

  • #9
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    Posts
    4,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    yeh i agree it is madara, after all it was said in the manga that it was
    i highly doubt tobi, madara and obito are the same ppl
    so good work
     
         

  • #10
    Senior Member Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hokage's Mansion
    Posts
    7,077
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    lol
     
         

  • #11
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling
     

    that makes sense i dont believe the tobi is obito thing
     
         

  • #12
    Kon Kaizou Konpaku's Avatar
    Status
    Kaizou Konpaku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I live with you ;)
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    we'll never know untill kishi decides to remove tobi's mask, so that eh view actually see's is face

    watch itbe some random guy... like pain... everyone had there predictions but kishi was like "AHAHA u thought it was the 4ths or something"
     
         

  • #13
    Academy Student
    Status
    Semooo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    i think it's madara,too
    but hows with him...
    maybe is danzou tobi...
     
         

  • #14
    Banned
    Status
    YaminoSoul is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind View Post
    it's Madara Uchiha, why do people still think that it's someone else.

    Just stop growing to conclusions that it's someone else -_-
    they even said it several times
     
         

  • #15
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    ithink its amdra in sprir but obito or someonels in body and ming
    and other junk because obi ahs 2 sides and slo
    it can be full obito beause obito does not have the memoris of the 1st or wat happend idon't know tobi is styll a mystery
     
         

  • #16
    Elite Uchiha Officer Shisui Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    It is undoubtedly Madara, I was reading through the manga again and found great proof where Itachi comes out and says Madara is alive.
     
         

  • #17
    Alone in darkness XUchihaAvengerX's Avatar
    Status
    XUchihaAvengerX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In darkness
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Actully. It's said in the manga like twenty times. How people even think its Obito I dont know.
     
         

  • #18
    Banned
    Status
    YaminoSoul is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou Konpaku View Post
    we'll never know untill kishi decides to remove tobi's mask, so that eh view actually see's is face

    watch itbe some random guy... like pain... everyone had there predictions but kishi was like "AHAHA u thought it was the 4ths or something"
    yeah kishi is trying to trick us
     
         

  • #19
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    Posts
    4,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    deception is not nice....thats sai's job
     
         

  • #20
    Banned
    Status
    YaminoSoul is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MS_Evolution View Post
    deception is not nice....thats sai's job
    its not my job:D im tring to get info
     
         

  • #21
    Alone in darkness XUchihaAvengerX's Avatar
    Status
    XUchihaAvengerX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In darkness
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Correct. Deception is Sai's job.
     
         

  • #22
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    Posts
    4,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    Quote Originally Posted by XUchihaAvengerX View Post
    Correct. Deception is Sai's job.
    i like it :D

    Quote Originally Posted by YaminoSoul View Post
    its not my job:D im tring to get info
    is this a more accurate definition of ur job :D
     
         
    Last edited by MS_Evolution; 07-16-2008 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  • #23
    Member POLZ's Avatar
    Status
    POLZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Tobi is undoubtedly Madara. but I believe theres more to it than just it, something under the mask that would reviel/solve a mystery.

    If he was the same old madara, then there would be no need to put a mask all the time, even when every1 in akatsuki know his true identity. Its not even that he wears a mask since he was a kid, like Kakashi!
     
         

  • #24
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    Posts
    4,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    look in my gallery guys u'll c quite a few picture of who he really is behind that mask :D im serious...its possible they are real
     
         

  • #25
    Academy Student Kakuzu the Great's Avatar
    Status
    Kakuzu the Great is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Madara and no one else.
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •