Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

Madara's plan

So, we know that madara and obito want to make the Infinite Tsukuyomi in order to live in a perfect world, a world without wars, without pain, a world where they could achieve true happiness. I guess everyone agrees that obito wants to do it because he wants to be with rin and kakashi in a perfect place. But what does madara want? Knowing madara, I don't really think he would like peace and happiness, and he just said that to fool obito. I think madara doesn't even wanna do the Infinite Tsukuyomi, he just wants to become the juubi jinchuriki, to be the most powerful shinobi. Or maybe he will do the jutsu, but he will make himself become the ultimate god or something, so everyone will have to obey him. So he would use obito to revive him, and be in control of the plan, and if obito doesn't die using the rinne tensei, madara kills him.
    What do you guys think? What does madara really want?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Chilling

Re: Madara's plan

As we have seen with Hashirama all he wants is for the Uchiha clan to survive. He left because he knew someday the Senju would attack them, so he planned an attack first. But now that the Uchiha clan is destroy, does he even know about that? In a way he wants peace, but ultimately he just wants to save his clan like Sasuke.

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

Madara wants to create what is in his twisted mind a perfect world. But Madara is obviously insane, and lacks the capacity to value life, any world created by him would be twisted.

Plus Infinite Tsukuyomi is nothing but a big lie, thats not real peace.

Status
    Apr 2013

Honestly I am quite interested in this theory I read somewhere a while back that Madara might be a good guy this whole time and this is some elaborate set up to unite the world in a common goal.