Post Thanks / Like
    Gradually tending towards
    inactivity :|

Who dares?

Unofficial
    Rei's R&R
    All out
    Mako Nekura in sig.
    Mako is wearing a black cloak with a gold coloured emblem inscribed on the, signifying his rank in the Nekura Clan; Scourge.
    Update: Basic 5 completed; Fuuin, Rain and Nekura training in progress.

Post bio and I'll make the first move.

Last edited by Littlefinger.; 04-06-2013 at 09:28 AM. Reason: added updates

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Re: Who dares?

Kakuzu in sig, I'm ready to surpass you .

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking does not affect the timeframe.

Surpass me you say . . . Have we ever met, battlewise?

Mako puts up a pleasant smile, throwing Kakuzu into a genjutsu in which he finds himself inside the bud of a large flower which almost immediately, explodes.

( Magen: Hanarasui ) -
    Demonic Illusion: Flower
    Head Death

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40 due to stress
    on the mind Description: The user will trap
    the target within an illusion
    where the opponent appears to
    be trapped in a large flower bud
    which then explodes. The
    opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred
    and collapses, believing himself to
    be injured. The resulting stress
    on his mind causes damage.

Immediately the genjutsu is cast, water begins to gush out from around Kakuzu. The stress of the explosion from the illusion would bring you to your knees and thus, the water completely envelopes you in a sphere.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu
    Kinko) - Water Release:
    Gushing Water Imprisonment

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the
    opponent which traps them in a
    sphere of water. The user can
    perform an attack while the
    opponent is trapped. This jutsu is
    similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user
    doesn't need to keep his arm in
    the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own
    water source

With that, Mako waves 5 handseals, summoning 4 pillars around you which generates lightning that is conducted by the water, hence electrocuting you.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) –
    Lightning Release: Four-
    Pillar Bind

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog
    → Bird → Hare hand seals they
    then summon Four Giant Pillars
    surrounding the enemy target
    and then the user shoots out
    bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly
    doing damage to them.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

*As Kakuzu notices himself being trapped within the flower bud, he hastily releases his wind and lightning masks to fight on his behalf, the two creatures taking an aerial position above Kakuzu's own. He himself quickly deciphers the nature of the technique used on him to be a Genjutsu for various reasons. The bud trapping suddenly appeared without emerging from the ground or some other medium like all conventional techniques do, the bud did not produce any growing sounds and only the famed Hashirama Senju was capable of utilizing the ability of trees/plants. Kakuzu did not cling to the last reason due to previously encountering a ninja capable of using Plant Release, but he kept the possibility firmly in mind. Suddenly the bud erupts, causing Kakuzu to collapse and be released from the Genjutsu due to the pain inflicted by the technique. He aims to get his bearings whilst his masks fight on his behalf.

While Kakuzu deals with the Genjutsu, his masks turn their attention towards Mako and unleash a brutal fury of attacks. In perfect synchronization, the wind mask begins sucking in their target whilst the lightning mask releases a powerful lightning bolt with high killing potential. The offensive is constructed in such a way that Mako is immediately pulled in towards the fast moving raiton spear before being struck with a highly pressurized bullet of wind. Shortly after the suction begins, Kakuzu manages to compose himself, wasting no time in performing the ram handseal and causing the ground around his opponent to spiral inwards, completely decimating Mako's body.*

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Timeframe

Genjutsu + Kakuzu's releases his masks
    Vacuum Bullet + False Darkness
    Antilion

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As two masks with foul chakra as bodies erupt from Kakazu's back, Mako becomes wary of them and so as the both of their mouths open, gets ready for an attack. As he begins to move forward and upwards against his will he notices that one of the masks is pulling him while the other has released a spear of lightning at him. Without wasting time, he creates a wall of 5 tornadoes to move forward therefore cancelling the spear and becoming A rank. Immediately after he creates the tornadoes, Mako, still in the air, forms the Horse handseal and expels a fire stream that is shaped into a wall to combine with his now A rank Tornado Wall to create a strong S rank frenzy of flamed tornadoes which is at about the same time the other mask completes its technique by exhaling a blast of A rank wind. Hence, the mask's wind is overpowered by Mako's Fire/Wind combo, empowering it further to an F rank Fire/Wind combo which incinerates both Kakuzu and the masks just after he creates the antlion technique. Mako then releases a stream of unfocused lightning from his body through the ground as he lands on it, stopping the ground from spiralling inwards and paralysing Kakuzu if he somehow remained alive.

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) -
    Wind Release: Tordado Wall

Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) -
    Fire release: Great Fire
    Majestic Annihilation

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Lightning Release: One
    Thousand Birds Current

Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Timeframe:
    False Darkness + Vacuum Bullet
    Tornado Wall
    Antlion
    Majestic Fire Annihilation
    Nagashi

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Naizen View Post
    As two masks with foul chakra as bodies erupt from Kakazu's back, Mako becomes wary of them and so as the both of their mouths open, gets ready for an attack. As he begins to move forward and upwards against his will he notices that one of the masks is pulling him while the other has released a spear of lightning at him. Without wasting time, he creates a wall of 5 tornadoes to move forward therefore cancelling the spear and becoming A rank. Immediately after he creates the tornadoes, Mako, still in the air, forms the Horse handseal and expels a fire stream that is shaped into a wall to combine with his now A rank Tornado Wall to create a strong S rank frenzy of flamed tornadoes which is at about the same time the other mask completes its technique by exhaling a blast of A rank wind. Hence, the mask's wind is overpowered by Mako's Fire/Wind combo, empowering it further to an F rank Fire/Wind combo which incinerates both Kakuzu and the masks just after he creates the antlion technique. Mako then releases a stream of unfocused lightning from his body through the ground as he lands on it, stopping the ground from spiralling inwards and paralysing Kakuzu if he somehow remained alive.

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) -
    Wind Release: Tordado Wall

Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) -
    Fire release: Great Fire
    Majestic Annihilation

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Lightning Release: One
    Thousand Birds Current

Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Timeframe:
    False Darkness + Vacuum Bullet
    Tornado Wall
    Antlion
    Majestic Fire Annihilation
    Nagashi
    A few things.
    -My wind wouldn't empower your fire, it would actually weaken it, negating any benefit from the Tornado wall.
    -You can't use two jutsu whilst I use one (Antilion vs Tornado Wall and Fire jutsu). By the time you used the Fire jutsu, you would be dead.

I'll edit this with a counter anyway.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    A few things.
    -My wind wouldn't empower your fire, it would actually weaken it, negating any benefit from the Tornado wall.
    -You can't use two jutsu whilst I use one (Antilion vs Tornado Wall and Fire jutsu). By the time you used the Fire jutsu, you would be dead.

I'll edit this with a counter anyway.
    Lemme see.
    -Yeah you're right. I looked at it the other way round, wind being weak to fire instead of fire being weak to wind, my bad. So yeah, you are facing an S rank fire not F rank.
    -I am not on the ground. Remember your wind mask pulled me? They are above you(since you said,"the two creatures taking an aerial position above Kakuzu's own.") and so, it pulling me means pulling me forward but also upward. And I didn't use 2 jutsus before you used one.
    Your masks(You)- False Darkness & Vacuum Breath
    Me- Tornado Wall(in the air)
    You- Antlion(I'm not on the ground so it has no effect)
    Me- Majestic Fire Annihilation(still in the air)
    Me- Nagashi(As my feet touch the ground)

So I didn't use 2 techs before yours. It's just that your own didn't have any effect on me because I was in the air.
    EDIT: If you were referring to the Vacuum Bullet as the one were I use two, then you can take it so. Your Vacuum Bullet cancels with my Tornado Wall.

Also, I was right earlier, Fire is stronger than wind, look:
    Water>Fire>Wind>Lightning>Earth

Last edited by Littlefinger.; 04-06-2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Added EDIT

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Lemme see.
    -Yeah you're right. I looked at it the other way round, wind being weak to fire instead of fire being weak to wind, my bad. So yeah, you are facing an S rank fire not F rank.
    -I am not on the ground. Remember your wind mask pulled me? They are above you(since you said,"the two creatures taking an aerial position above Kakuzu's own.") and so, it pulling me means pulling me forward but also upward. And I didn't use 2 jutsus before you used one.
    Your masks(You)- False Darkness & Vacuum Breath
    Me- Tornado Wall(in the air)
    You- Antlion(I'm not on the ground so it has no effect)
    Me- Majestic Fire Annihilation(still in the air)
    Me- Nagashi(As my feet touch the ground)

So I didn't use 2 techs before yours. It's just that your own didn't have any effect on me because I was in the air.
    EDIT: If you were referring to the Vacuum Bullet as the one were I use two, then you can take it so. Your Vacuum Bullet cancels with my Tornado Wall.

Also, I was right earlier, Fire is stronger than wind, look:
    Water>Fire>Wind>Lightning>Earth
    Yeah, Fire > Wind is basic knowledge, its not something you should be proud of. What I was saying was, an opposing Wind jutsu does not make a fire jutsu stronger. When used together, it does, otherwise it doesn't. As a result, you're fire remains at S-Rank level.

My bad about the two jutsu thing, I rushed the move and didn't picture its actual effect.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Fire > Wind is basic knowledge, its not something you should be proud of. What I was saying was, an opposing Wind jutsu does not make a fire jutsu stronger. When used together, it does, otherwise it doesn't. As a result, you're fire remains at S-Rank level.

My bad about the two jutsu thing, I rushed the move and didn't picture its actual effect.
    I'm not proud. I said I mixed it up. Be honest, until now you didn't know that Fire > Wind ~_~
    Yeah, my fire remains at S rank, that's what I said already.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

I'm not proud. I said I mixed it up. Be honest, until now you didn't know that Fire > Wind ~_~
    Yeah, my fire remains at S rank, that's what I said already.
    I didn't know Fire > Wind ? Sure, whatever you say. It seems like you don't even know what I'm talking about. You're move itself tried to use my wind jutsu to empower your fire to an F-Rank. Admit it, until now, you thought elemental weaknesses made your opponent's jutsu stronger ?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know Fire > Wind ? Sure, whatever you say. It seems like you don't even know what I'm talking about. You're move itself tried to use my wind jutsu to empower your fire to an F-Rank. Admit it, until now, you thought elemental weaknesses made your opponent's jutsu stronger ?
    I admit <_<
    Quit spamming and reply silly.
    jk jk jk

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

*As Mako unleashes his wall of tornadoes, Kakuzu instead decides to aid his masks by spewing a powerful S-Rank stream of flames in the direction of the tornadoes, immediately overpowering Mako's weakened wind technique. In conjunction with this, the Wind mask finishes its technique and projects a pressurized ball of wind towards their opponent, the wind technique instantly empowering the fire technique, causing it to reach a level where very few techniques would be able to rival its destructive power.

Whilst this happens, both of Kakuzu's masks re-enter his body (through his back) in the calmest manner possible so not to distract him from the heat of the battle. On releasing the stream of flames, Kakuzu performs a single handseal to causes a large dragon composed entirely of earth to erupt beneath his position, its head surfacing directly beneath his feet. The dragon immediately moves in an upward arc, flying above the stream of flames, before colliding with Mako full force after he's badly burnt and singed by the fire technique. Due to the dragon's movement, should you somehow overpower the wall of flames, the dragon moves Kakuzu safely out of the line of fire as a result of the earth dragon's upward movement.*

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames. The technique has an enourmous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparisson, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

The S-Rank fire combines with the A-Rank Wind bullet. This makes it stronger than a S-Rank but weaker than a F-Rank.

Last edited by Negative Knight; 04-15-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As Mako sees Kakuzu exhale the stream of fire, he expels a dense torrent of S ranked water to deal with the weak F ranked fire.

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water
    Release: Water Encampment
    Pillar

Type: Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded
    inside the body is converted into
    water, and then expelled from
    the mouth in a dense torrent,
    effectively creating a near
    instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept
    incoming attacks.

Landing back on the ground, Mako sees hears the cracking sound of earth from the other side and so as he sees the dragon fly over the fire and water collision, he causes two small pillars of earth to launch him backwards in a 20 degree angle.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth
    Release Technique

Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As he is moving backwards, he hurls 3 explosive kunais at the dragon's head where Kakuzu is just as it hits the ground, and causes giant pillars to erupt from the ground where Kakuzu and the stone dragon are. If successfully done, the pillars are meant to destroy the dragon and hit Kakuzu hard to the extent of breaking bones. But if he somehow evades them, then the tremors caused by the eruption of the pillars will prevent him from standing or walking or running, etc.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa
    Chuuseki) - Earth Release:
    Destructive Rising Rock
    Pillars

Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to
    forcefully emerge from the
    ground. This is a even greater
    scaled Earth Release: Rising