View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • ~Kobak~

    8 18.60%
  • Germanicus

    5 11.63%
  • VlaudFenikkusu

    1 2.33%
  • RasenToad

    3 6.98%
  • chakrawizard555

    5 11.63%
  • Reborn

    7 16.28%
  • Skylar Knight

    5 11.63%
  • Uzumaki16

    9 20.93%
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 231
  1. #1
    Who's the best?!! Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Lawliet is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ .
    Posts
    4,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    _ _ _ _ is the best!
     



    Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    NB's FanFiction Of The Month
    [April 2013]



    Welcome to this months "FanFiction of the Month" voting thread!


    1.
    Username:~Kobak~
    Fan Fiction Title: The Beginnings of Akatsuki

    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 7: A shocking discovery
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 8: Whirlwind
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 9: The Raikage's Stand

    2.
    Username: Germanicus
    Fan Fiction Title: Iron Fist

    Link to your fan fiction chapter 1: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=322751
    Link to your fan fiction chapter 2: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340925
    Link to your fan fiction chapter 3: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346917

    3.
    Username:VlaudFenikkusu
    Fan Fiction Title:Sasuke

    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: Sasuke Uchiha
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: Kakashi Hatake/Team 7
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: Survival Training

    4.
    Username: RasenToad
    Fan Fiction Title:Naruto Tensai Gaiden.

    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340178
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 4: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=343327
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 5: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346496

    5.
    Username:chakrawizard555
    Fan Fiction Title:Tetsuden

    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: First Sight
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: Airon, Kei, and Inase
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: Team Suzaku

    6.
    Username: Reborn
    Fan Fiction Title:Chronicles of the Ninja World

    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: Prologue
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: Chapter I
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: Chapter II

    7.
    Username:Skylar Knight
    Fan Fiction Title:The Milits

    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 15: "The Famous Saloon!"
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 16: "Family Problems"
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 17: "Liver Failure"

    8.
    Username:Uzumaki16
    Fan Fiction Title:Unknown Tales of Namikaze Minato

    Link to your Fan Fiction chapter 1:Blazing Anger
    Link to your Fan Fiction chapter 2:Raging Battle
    Link to your Fan Fiction chapter 3:Konoha Shinobi's True Strength

    Good luck everyone! Remember; you can't vote for yourselves.

    Start Voting!!!
    but remember to vote for the best FanFiction and not your friends and that this contest is about 3 chapters and not the whole story.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Whoa, no way! I'm actually first this time!!

    Good luck to everyone Let the thread spamming begin
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    I wish everyone the best of luck!
     
         

  4. #4
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    I'm 3rd. My prediction, in no particular order-

    Germanicus
    Reborn
    Skylar
    Chakra
    Myself

    Have the highest likelihood to place.

    Something tells me Reborn might win...




    Hopefully I can snag my second medal this month. Reborn, I'm looking to surpass ya! :scorps:
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    I'm 3rd. My prediction, in no particular order-

    Germanicus
    Reborn
    Skylar
    Chakra
    Myself

    Have the highest likelihood to place.

    Something tells me Reborn might win...




    Hopefully I can snag my second medal this month. Reborn, I'm looking to surpass ya! :scorps:
    I'm honestly liking my chances this month, mainly cause I submitted a Naruto FF
     
         

  6. #6
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    For me, those aren't my favourite chapters though but I shall hope in God! And you know, my readers Goodluck Chakra! Can't say I'll vote for you though more likely I'll be voting for Germy

    My decision isn't final yet though, I just skimmed all the submitted works that I haven't read and Germanicus' as expected is standing out. I'll do some in-depth analysisi later if I can.

    Goodluck All Who Entered!
     
         

  7. #7
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha
    Series is Finished!! All
    Chapters Released!!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Best of luck to all the participating young, hopeful and talented writers of the Base ^_^ May the best one win
    And good news, I might be joining next month myself =)
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    For me, those aren't my favourite chapters though but I shall hope in God! And you know, my readers Goodluck Chakra! Can't say I'll vote for you though more likely I'll be voting for Germy

    My decision isn't final yet though, I just skimmed all the submitted works that I haven't read and Germanicus' as expected is standing out. I'll do some in-depth analysisi later if I can.

    Goodluck All Who Entered!
    Ooooohhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Best of luck to all the participating young, hopeful and talented writers of the Base ^_^ May the best one win
    And good news, I might be joining next month myself =)
    Sweet:D You do that
     
         

  9. #9
    Konoha's Orange Hokage RasenToad's Avatar
    Status
    RasenToad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure.
    Posts
    4,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e_e
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Wishing everyone the best of luck!

    I've been reading Uzumaki16's for awhile now!
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    I'm 3rd. My prediction, in no particular order-

    Germanicus
    Reborn
    Skylar
    Chakra
    Myself

    Have the highest likelihood to place.

    Something tells me Reborn might win...




    Hopefully I can snag my second medal this month. Reborn, I'm looking to surpass ya! :scorps:
    You can go ahead and remove me from that list. The chances that I get more than four of five votes is zilch.

    I believe you'll win again this month.

    On a happy note, good luck everybody!
     
         

  11. #11
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Best of luck to all the participating young, hopeful and talented writers of the Base ^_^ May the best one win
    And good news, I might be joining next month myself =)
    Don't do that! Give the rest of us a chance dammit!

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Ooooohhhh
    Sorry bro


    @Germanicus Don't underestimate Sentinel. His sword will carve a way into the top 3, I'm sure of it btw who you voting for?
     
         
    Last edited by ~Uzumaki~; 04-07-2013 at 06:00 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    @Germanicus Don't underestimate Sentinel. His sword will carve a way into the top 3, I'm sure of it btw who you voting for?
    Who do you think I already voted for?

    Who have I constantly called the 'best writer on the base'?
     
         

  13. #13
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    A lot of pros this time around, I see. I'll be checking out everyone's FFs to see who deserves my vote. May the best writer win.

    @Germanicus If you would've submitted The Mirage of Uchiha, you would automatically get my vote. Oh well. One vote hardly makes a difference.

    @Uzumaki16 Your predictions are ALWAYS wrong. You never included my in your top three, but I won an award both times I have participated. You have a simple mindset, man. Don't go and underestimate contestants just because they're not "popular".
     
         
    Last edited by ItachiLeeHatake; 04-07-2013 at 06:21 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    A lot of pros this time around, I see. I'll be checking out everyone's FFs to see who deserves my vote. May the best writer win.

    @Germanicus If you would've submitted The Mirage of Uchiha, you would automatically get my vote. Oh well. One vote hardly makes a difference.

    @Uzumaki16 Your predictions are ALWAYS wrong. You never included my in your top three, but I won an award both times I have participated. You have a simple mindset, man. Don't go and underestimate contestants just because they're not "popular".
    Simmer down there sport. No reason to be calling anybody out. Clean and kind. If you disagree with somebodies opinions on the poll, do so quietly.

    And it's kind of hard for me to enter MOU, since me and Uzu technically work on it together; we would have to enter together as a result. I'd at least like to try to win with something that's completely mine before I enter jointly.
     
         

  15. #15
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Who do you think I already voted for?

    Who have I constantly called the 'best writer on the base'?
    , thanks man! At least I know for sure I've got one vote

    @ILH if you entered this month, you'd be on my list that's for sure you're more popular than you think.

    I might talk to Lawliet about giving Germy exclusive rights(if that even matters in the ff world ) to MOU. He did most of the work so he deserves to right to enter it if he so wishes.
     
         

  16. #16
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    @ILH if you entered this month, you'd be on my list that's for sure you're more popular than you think.
    Well, it's just that my fans are very anonymous. However, I'm still grateful for them despite their secrecy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Simmer down there sport. No reason to be calling anybody out. Clean and kind. If you disagree with somebodies opinions on the poll, do so quietly.

    And it's kind of hard for me to enter MOU, since me and Uzu technically work on it together; we would have to enter together as a result. I'd at least like to try to win with something that's completely mine before I enter jointly.
    I just don't want my friend, RasenToad, to be discouraged by Uzumaki16's list.
    Oh. I completely understand your reasoning. I will check out Iron Fist sometime.
     
         
    Last edited by ItachiLeeHatake; 04-07-2013 at 08:57 PM.

  17. #17
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    We're back. I love the conversations going on in this thread, so I'm going to join it.
    The people I am torn between (keep this in mind, there is a difference between writing skills and storyline):
    Germanicus
    RasenToad
    Uzumaki16

    I have read Vlauds and Kovaks but they don't appeal to me. They are great ideas, but they just don't make the top three of my voting list.

    God, this is a tough choice. Uzu is the best in terms of writing, Germanicus has a completely solid storyline (even though he does tend to make mistakes with his description ) and RasenToads is pretty cool. I don't want to by but it's a toss up between three readers/friends.

    You know what, since I've sworn not to vote for friends, I am going to edit the list to just Germanicus and Uzu. Ugh. This is going to take awhile to vote, as they are both awesome.

    I want to read Reborns as well, so I'm just leaving that out there in case theirs gives me more of a problem voting.

    Edit Question: Who's going for next months contest other than Michael92?
     
         

  18. #18
    Konoha's Orange Hokage RasenToad's Avatar
    Status
    RasenToad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure.
    Posts
    4,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e_e
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    We're back. I love the conversations going on in this thread, so I'm going to join it.
    The people I am torn between (keep this in mind, there is a difference between writing skills and storyline):
    Germanicus
    RasenToad
    Uzumaki16

    I have read Vlauds and Kovaks but they don't appeal to me. They are great ideas, but they just don't make the top three of my voting list.

    God, this is a tough choice. Uzu is the best in terms of writing, Germanicus has a completely solid storyline (even though he does tend to make mistakes with his description ) and RasenToads is pretty cool. I don't want to by but it's a toss up between three readers/friends.

    You know what, since I've sworn not to vote for friends, I am going to edit the list to just Germanicus and Uzu. Ugh. This is going to take awhile to vote, as they are both awesome.

    I want to read Reborns as well, so I'm just leaving that out there in case theirs gives me more of a problem voting.

    Edit Question: Who's going for next months contest other than Michael92?
    Just choose who you feel like choosing, In the end you'll still have the same friends
     
         

  19. #19
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    Edit Question: Who's going for next months contest other than Michael92?
    I will be. Multiple chapters of my new FF should be created by then. I skipped this month's contest on purpose. Did you decide to not participate in this one, as well?
     
         

  20. #20
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    I've seen the name RasenToad quite a bit. I guess I better introduce myself. Hi RasenToad, I'm Uzumaki16, I write a Minato FF titled Unknown Tales of Namikaze Minato. You said you've read it and I'm honored than you have. You seemed to be relatively new around here and I wish you luck in the contest.


    P.S Writer's Block is the place to be for writers. I'd daresay NB's best writers are on there....maybe except for Kuroi-senpai, the guy who motivated me to get into FF ^_^ I would implore you to join. You can hang, talk, have a few laughs and actually get tips that could improve your writing.

    It would have been great if you were a chick tho >_> *looks at the bewildered expression on Germanicus' face*

    yes I haven't forgotten about all that >_<







    DoubleA49 is deciding between me and Germanicus? Excuse me while I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.
     
         
    Last edited by ~Uzumaki~; 04-07-2013 at 11:14 PM.

  21. #21
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post

    I might talk to Lawliet about giving Germy exclusive rights(if that even matters in the ff world ) to MOU. He did most of the work so he deserves to right to enter it if he so wishes.
    Nah dude, it's your story too. Just because I write it doesn't mean it's completely mine. You're essential to the process and existence of that story.
     
         

  22. #22
    Konoha's Orange Hokage RasenToad's Avatar
    Status
    RasenToad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure.
    Posts
    4,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e_e
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    I've seen the name RasenToad quite a bit. I guess I better introduce myself. Hi RasenToad, I'm Uzumaki16, I write a Minato FF titled Unknown Tales of Namikaze Minato. You said you've read it and I'm honored than you have. You seemed to be relatively new around here and I wish you luck in the contest.
    Thanks, I'll try my best, Wish you the best too :D
     
         

  23. #23
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    I will be. Multiple chapters of my new FF should be created by then. I skipped this month's contest on purpose. Did you decide to not participate in this one, as well?
    I'll have my third chapter of The Tale of the Sage out by then, so I'm probably going to enter with that.

    Edit: This one is a tough pick, I just started reading Chakrawizards as well as Reborns. I do like Chakras concept and writing. In my top 5 already.

    Thread Topic Discussion: Thoughts on the people of NB. What do you expect them to look and be like?
     
         
    Last edited by DoubleA49; 04-07-2013 at 11:17 PM.

  24. #24
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post

    Thread Topic Discussion: Thoughts on the people of NB. What do you expect them to look and be like?
    You mean everybody?

    I mean, in reality that's impossible to say. The backgrounds are too diverse. All nationalities and creeds, some very intelligent, others incredibly dumb. Artists, writers, slackers; it's got quite a bit of everything.

    (Uzu, seriously dude, you give me too much credit. Stop. Staaaaaahhhp. And damn son, if you want a woman go outside. )
     
         

  25. #25
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    You mean everybody?

    I mean, in reality that's impossible to say. The backgrounds are too diverse. All nationalities and creeds, some very intelligent, others incredibly dumb. Artists, writers, slackers; it's got quite a bit of everything.

    (Uzu, seriously dude, you give me too much credit. Stop. Staaaaaahhhp. And damn son, if you want a woman go outside. )
    But its 12:45 AM in the morning.

    I always imagine everyone looking somehow like their avatars . Meaning Germy is some sort of burly robot , but maybe a muscular kinda guy. Maybe with glasses to go with his being a potentially good writer deal lol. A good student. Not a rule breaker, just easy going.

    S. Train is well probably a bit rail but tall and deceptively stronger than he appears, with some touch of facial hair and an inscrutable expression on his features to go with his eccentric personality.

    Chakra is probably calm, a good dresser, smooth neat short hair, quiet, a bit soft spoken but all round nice. I bet he's great in school too. I'd daresay rich? Or well off? Not very muscular but not so thin, average height and build.

    Double is probably very active. A social person with an energetic personality. Maybe plays some kind of sport or is a member of some sort of group? Not so tall, a bit muscular.

    ILH is like Chakra up there but perhaps more forceful and less nice?

    Rasentoad....errr....I can't guess.

    I've probably read too much Sherlock Holmes and I'm crazy


    How right or wrong am I? And somebody try me!
     
         

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •