View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • ~Kobak~

    8 18.60%
  • Germanicus

    5 11.63%
  • VlaudFenikkusu

    1 2.33%
  • RasenToad

    3 6.98%
  • chakrawizard555

    5 11.63%
  • Reborn

    7 16.28%
  • Skylar Knight

    5 11.63%
  • Uzumaki16

    9 20.93%
Page 2 of 12 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 231
  1. #21
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post

    I might talk to Lawliet about giving Germy exclusive rights(if that even matters in the ff world ) to MOU. He did most of the work so he deserves to right to enter it if he so wishes.
    Nah dude, it's your story too. Just because I write it doesn't mean it's completely mine. You're essential to the process and existence of that story.
     
         

  2. #22
    Konoha's Orange Hokage RasenToad's Avatar
    Status
    RasenToad is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,040
    Location
    Konohagakure.
    Conserving energy e_e
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    I've seen the name RasenToad quite a bit. I guess I better introduce myself. Hi RasenToad, I'm Uzumaki16, I write a Minato FF titled Unknown Tales of Namikaze Minato. You said you've read it and I'm honored than you have. You seemed to be relatively new around here and I wish you luck in the contest.
    Thanks, I'll try my best, Wish you the best too :D
     
         

  3. #23
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,177
    Location
    Michigan
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    I will be. Multiple chapters of my new FF should be created by then. I skipped this month's contest on purpose. Did you decide to not participate in this one, as well?
    I'll have my third chapter of The Tale of the Sage out by then, so I'm probably going to enter with that.

    Edit: This one is a tough pick, I just started reading Chakrawizards as well as Reborns. I do like Chakras concept and writing. In my top 5 already.

    Thread Topic Discussion: Thoughts on the people of NB. What do you expect them to look and be like?
     
         
    Last edited by DoubleA49; 04-08-2013 at 12:17 AM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post

    Thread Topic Discussion: Thoughts on the people of NB. What do you expect them to look and be like?
    You mean everybody?

    I mean, in reality that's impossible to say. The backgrounds are too diverse. All nationalities and creeds, some very intelligent, others incredibly dumb. Artists, writers, slackers; it's got quite a bit of everything.

    (Uzu, seriously dude, you give me too much credit. Stop. Staaaaaahhhp. And damn son, if you want a woman go outside. )
     
         

  5. #25
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,332
    Location
    Nigeria
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    You mean everybody?

    I mean, in reality that's impossible to say. The backgrounds are too diverse. All nationalities and creeds, some very intelligent, others incredibly dumb. Artists, writers, slackers; it's got quite a bit of everything.

    (Uzu, seriously dude, you give me too much credit. Stop. Staaaaaahhhp. And damn son, if you want a woman go outside. )
    But its 12:45 AM in the morning.

    I always imagine everyone looking somehow like their avatars . Meaning Germy is some sort of burly robot , but maybe a muscular kinda guy. Maybe with glasses to go with his being a potentially good writer deal lol. A good student. Not a rule breaker, just easy going.

    S. Train is well probably a bit rail but tall and deceptively stronger than he appears, with some touch of facial hair and an inscrutable expression on his features to go with his eccentric personality.

    Chakra is probably calm, a good dresser, smooth neat short hair, quiet, a bit soft spoken but all round nice. I bet he's great in school too. I'd daresay rich? Or well off? Not very muscular but not so thin, average height and build.

    Double is probably very active. A social person with an energetic personality. Maybe plays some kind of sport or is a member of some sort of group? Not so tall, a bit muscular.

    ILH is like Chakra up there but perhaps more forceful and less nice?

    Rasentoad....errr....I can't guess.

    I've probably read too much Sherlock Holmes and I'm crazy


    How right or wrong am I? And somebody try me!
     
         

  6. #26
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,177
    Location
    Michigan
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    But its 12:45 AM in the morning.

    I always imagine everyone looking somehow like their avatars . Meaning Germy is some sort of burly robot , but maybe a muscular kinda guy. Maybe with glasses to go with his being a potentially good writer deal lol. A good student. Not a rule breaker, just easy going.

    S. Train is well probably a bit rail but tall and deceptively stronger than he appears, with some touch of facial hair and an inscrutable expression on his features to go with his eccentric personality.

    Chakra is probably calm, a good dresser, smooth neat short hair, quiet, a bit soft spoken but all round nice. I bet he's great in school too. I'd daresay rich? Or well off? Not very muscular but not so thin, average height and build.

    Double is probably very active. A social person with an energetic personality. Maybe plays some kind of sport or is a member of some sort of group? Not so tall, a bit muscular.

    ILH is like Chakra up there but perhaps more forceful and less nice?

    Rasentoad....errr....I can't guess.

    I've probably read too much Sherlock Holmes and I'm crazy


    How right or wrong am I? And somebody try me!
    You were dead on until you mentioned my height. I'm 6'4"... Strong, but it's tough to become muscular at my height.

    For you Uzu, you seem like someone who is outgoing but a little shy and unsure of himself, kind of like Hashirama. You seem intelligent, probably getting good grades. You are from Nigeria, so I see you as obviously black, a good height, with a good body build. From what little information I know about Nigeria's economical, you are from a higher up farming business, or the son of a industrial manager or owner.
     
         
    Last edited by DoubleA49; 04-08-2013 at 01:25 AM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    But its 12:45 AM in the morning.

    I always imagine everyone looking somehow like their avatars . Meaning Germy is some sort of burly robot , but maybe a muscular kinda guy. Maybe with glasses to go with his being a potentially good writer deal lol. A good student. Not a rule breaker, just easy going.
    How right or wrong am I? And somebody try me!
    Burly? Nah dude, I run a lot. Means I'm thin, and since I've been lifting recently I'm not a twig, but I definitely don't look muscular. I'm not a good student right now, because I'm in between majors and my motivation right now is zero. (Don't let it happen; it's not good.)

    Last parts are pretty right; I'm very laid back. And I actually just got glasses, haha.

    I imagine you have a pretty medium build. You're a good student, but you manage your time only by not sleeping so much, so you have time for most of the stuff you do.

    Train looks like a redneck. Quite honestly. Not even being derogatory. Train is just a redneck.

    DA49 I have walking around in a suit with slicked back hair all the time. (Cause you know politician.)

    Though most of the time I just see everyone as their avatars.
     
         

  8. #28
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,177
    Location
    Michigan
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Burly? Nah dude, I run a lot. Means I'm thin, and since I've been lifting recently I'm not a twig, but I definitely don't look muscular. I'm not a good student right now, because I'm in between majors and my motivation right now is zero. (Don't let it happen; it's not good.)

    Last parts are pretty right; I'm very laid back. And I actually just got glasses, haha.

    I imagine you have a pretty medium build. You're a good student, but you manage your time only by not sleeping so much, so you have time for most of the stuff you do.

    Train looks like a redneck. Quite honestly. Not even being derogatory. Train is just a redneck.

    DA49 I have walking around in a suit with slicked back hair all the time. (Cause you know politician.)

    Though most of the time I just see everyone as their avatars.
    Bahahaha, nah, I hate slicked back hair. Reminds me too much of high schoolers who think they are good at lacrosse and/or hockey.
     
         

  9. #29
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,825
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    ILH is like Chakra up there but perhaps more forceful and less nice?
    How right or wrong am I? And somebody try me!
    Ouch. Do I really come off as a d*ck to everyone or just to you? Regardless, I gotta chill out. Sheesh. I'm a decent guy, man. I could probably be less serious though.
     
         
    Last edited by ItachiLeeHatake; 04-08-2013 at 02:18 AM.

  10. #30
    Konoha's Orange Hokage RasenToad's Avatar
    Status
    RasenToad is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,040
    Location
    Konohagakure.
    Conserving energy e_e
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    But its 12:45 AM in the morning.

    I always imagine everyone looking somehow like their avatars . Meaning Germy is some sort of burly robot , but maybe a muscular kinda guy. Maybe with glasses to go with his being a potentially good writer deal lol. A good student. Not a rule breaker, just easy going.

    S. Train is well probably a bit rail but tall and deceptively stronger than he appears, with some touch of facial hair and an inscrutable expression on his features to go with his eccentric personality.

    Chakra is probably calm, a good dresser, smooth neat short hair, quiet, a bit soft spoken but all round nice. I bet he's great in school too. I'd daresay rich? Or well off? Not very muscular but not so thin, average height and build.

    Double is probably very active. A social person with an energetic personality. Maybe plays some kind of sport or is a member of some sort of group? Not so tall, a bit muscular.

    ILH is like Chakra up there but perhaps more forceful and less nice?

    Rasentoad....errr....I can't guess.

    I've probably read too much Sherlock Holmes and I'm crazy


    How right or wrong am I? And somebody try me!
    Umm.....Yeah..... V_V
     
         

  11. #31
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,177
    Location
    Michigan
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenToad View Post
    Umm.....Yeah..... V_V
    Here's my description of RasenToad

    Social, but spends a good amount of time on the computer like most of us.

    Mid size, a decent build.

    Middle class, personality like that of Naruto (seeing as that's what he has for his Avatar and sig.)

    Intelligent, but average in grades (like myself)

    That's about all I can think of.
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,088
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    I'll have my third chapter of The Tale of the Sage out by then, so I'm probably going to enter with that.

    Edit: This one is a tough pick, I just started reading Chakrawizards as well as Reborns. I do like Chakras concept and writing. In my top 5 already.

    Thread Topic Discussion: Thoughts on the people of NB. What do you expect them to look and be like?
    Why thank you, Double A:D And that's a tough one. I just look at the avatars and go with 'em from there on

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Chakra is probably calm, a good dresser, smooth neat short hair, quiet, a bit soft spoken but all round nice. I bet he's great in school too. I'd daresay rich? Or well off? Not very muscular but not so thin, average height and build.

    How right or wrong am I? And somebody try me!
    Alright, let's see:

    Calm - yep
    Good dresser - meh
    Smooth, neat, short hair - 1/3 (not neat and not short, but not long, either)
    Quiet - spot-on
    Soft-spoken, but nice - also spot-on:D
    Great in school - well, I don't like to brag
    Well off - not really
    Not very muscular, but not so thin - about right
    Average height - hell no (I'm 6'3")
    Average build - about right

    Overall, good guess, man:D
     
         

  13. #33
    Konoha's Orange Hokage RasenToad's Avatar
    Status
    RasenToad is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,040
    Location
    Konohagakure.
    Conserving energy e_e
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    Here's my description of RasenToad

    Social, but spends a good amount of time on the computer like most of us.

    Mid size, a decent build.

    Middle class, personality like that of Naruto (seeing as that's what he has for his Avatar and sig.)

    Intelligent, but average in grades (like myself)

    That's about all I can think of.
    You are definitely on the right track :D
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    The tower of lies, so majestic I raised you, my own, in body in and soul.
    Your promise and your return, how scathing the words shall hurt me so.
    Putting torch to the foundation, what a beautiful pyre you shall be.
    Lies. Broken Trust. Redemption for my actions is necessary.
     
         

  15. #35
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Excuse me while I whip this out.
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,088
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Excuse me while I whip this out.
    ...*looks around*...pardon?
     
         

  17. #37
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,462
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Ouch. Do I really come off as a d*ck to everyone or just to you? Regardless, I gotta chill out. Sheesh. I'm a decent guy, man. I could probably be less serious though.
    You seem a little...out there. Yeah, I'm going to go with that. Then again, so are most people.

    On that note, voting this month again but this time it's not for reasons of laziness.
     
         

  18. #38
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    ...*looks around*...pardon?
    Blazing Saddles, in the beginning I believe when the sheriff first rides in town. What are they teaching kids these days...no Mel Brooks?
     
         

  19. #39
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,177
    Location
    Michigan
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Blazing Saddles, in the beginning I believe when the sheriff first rides in town. What are they teaching kids these days...no Mel Brooks?
    You are one of three things
    Preteding you are high
    Actually high
    Drunk

    I'm going with the first two, or you would probably be commenting on how everyone's story is good and you like script style.
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Blazing Saddles, in the beginning I believe when the sheriff first rides in town. What are they teaching kids these days...no Mel Brooks?
    Do you even switch to Ludicrous Speed Train? DO YOU EVEN!?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •