Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.

Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2013]

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    Considering your amount of awards and views, you outclass anyone to the point of being a "god" of FF.
    Lies! There can only be one God at a time, and his name is RokuNR (that's considering amount of awards for you)...

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    You've won ten times, that's about as close as there's been to an ff god, haha. Only people I could think of that might come close are TOC and Reborn, though I suppose Skylar Knight is getting close, since he places pretty much every time he enters too.
    No, I've won nine times (one 3rd), but that's not the point... The point is the number of awards... actually, scratch that too, it's about luck >_< Yeah, luck >_>

Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    But yeah, Reborn and Michael dominate the FF contest whenever they enter. Very rarely do they not place, if ever. And TOC doesn't enter much, but from what I can tell she's never NOT gotten first place, which I guess is a good sign
    I did get 4th once actually, so no, there is no such thing as domination what so ever
    Yep, I had a similar run too, but placed 3rd the sixth time I entered (though I did enter against impossible odds that time xD). Flaw (Florin) was also able to get 5 out of 5, but he never joined a sixth time. Lady Fiona has 4 out of 4 so far, and I'm sure she will continue to win whenever she joins ^_^

I think a lot of it has to do with views as well. Michaels has at least 800 on each chapter. That's 8 times more than my average chapter, and he has 26 chapters.
    Yeah, like two years ago mate xD But back then, everyone had 400-600 views plus per chapter, so it was not an extraordinary thing really. Nowadays it goes between 100-400 top for me, and that is weeks after release.

The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Awesome ^_^ I understand, a couple weeks ago was awful for me, and it keeps coming back. I'm alright, thanks for asking!

@S. Train

I wouldn't call myself ambition less. It's more like I write for fun. I enjoy writing, but not nearly as much as politics and economics. Not to mention, it helps a ton with grammar and word usage, which will be used in future essays and speeches. I might get something published, maybe an autobiography, but it won't be anything now. (I do like TotS, but it's a spinoff)
    You also know my age (my 16th birthday is tomorrow) and I don't want to spend the money (much less my parents) on a publishing before everything else.
    I'm also not a dumb-ass. One of the things that's going on is people think I'm talking to everyone...I'm only talking to a group of people. You're excluded. The only thing someone your age should be worried about is what beach they're going to during spring break. What I'm talking about is the real sh*t, like the "I'm going to starve if I don't make some money" stuff. Apparently Germanicus would be one of those in the sewer if it came down to one's level of determination.

I don't know about you guys, but this is me:

You better watch who you talkin bout; runnin your mouth, like you know me
    You gon' **** around and show why the "show me" get called the "show me"
    Why one-on-one you can't hold me if your last name was haynes
    Only way you wear me out is stitch my name on your pants

No resident of france; but you swear I'm from paris
    Hundred-six karats - total? naw that's per wrist
    Trying to compurr this - my chain to yo' chain
    I'm like sprint or motorola - no service, out of your range

You out of your brains, thinkin i'ma shout out your name
    You gotta come up with better ways than that to catch your fame
    All that pressure you applyin it's time to ease off before I hit you from the
    Blindside takin your sleeves off

As much as we's floss, still hard to please boss
    Don't be lyin *****in and cryin - suck it up as a loss
    Cause your, acts is wack, your whole label is wack
    And matter fact, eh eh-eh eh a-hold that

I.. am.. number one - no matter if you like it
    Here take it sit down and write it
    I.. am.. number one
    Hey hey hey hey hey hey - now let me ask you man
    What does it take to be number one?
    Two is not a winner and three nobody remembers (hey)
    Hey hey hey hey..

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I'm also not a dumb-ass. One of the things that's going on is people think I'm talking to everyone...I'm only talking to a group of people. You're excluded. The only thing someone your age should be worried about is what beach they're going to during spring break. What I'm talking about is the real sh*t, like the "I'm going to starve if I don't make some money" stuff. Apparently Germanicus would be one of those in the sewer if it came down to one's level of determination.

I don't know about you guys, but this is me:

You better watch who you talkin bout; runnin your mouth, like you know me
    You gon' **** around and show why the "show me" get called the "show me"
    Why one-on-one you can't hold me if your last name was haynes
    Only way you wear me out is stitch my name on your pants

No resident of france; but you swear I'm from paris
    Hundred-six karats - total? naw that's per wrist
    Trying to compurr this - my chain to yo' chain
    I'm like sprint or motorola - no service, out of your range

You out of your brains, thinkin i'ma shout out your name
    You gotta come up with better ways than that to catch your fame
    All that pressure you applyin it's time to ease off before I hit you from the
    Blindside takin your sleeves off

As much as we's floss, still hard to please boss
    Don't be lyin *****in and cryin - suck it up as a loss
    Cause your, acts is wack, your whole label is wack
    And matter fact, eh eh-eh eh a-hold that

I.. am.. number one - no matter if you like it
    Here take it sit down and write it
    I.. am.. number one
    Hey hey hey hey hey hey - now let me ask you man
    Two is not a winner and three nobody remembers (hey)
    Hey hey hey hey..
    I know that. You see, should worry about that, but I don't. It's not stuff I think should be worried about, as not worrying at least a little leads to total ignorance. It sickens me how stupid my generation is. I hate it, especially swag. The four letter word that has cost an entire generation.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

I know that. You see, should worry about that, but I don't. It's not stuff I think should be worried about, as not worrying at least a little leads to total ignorance. It sickens me how stupid my generation is. I hate it, especially swag. The four letter word that has cost an entire generation.
    Ah, I see you do have some hoorah! Now grab your steel cojones and let us dance!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

...and this is why I think it's so sad that you can't see nor have the ambition:

http://www.blenderguru.com/about/

This man did it, and he makes a lot of f**king money now. What did he do? He pursued his dream and didn't take no for an answer. This man would see your post just now and identify you as the problem, not the solution. I walk through life looking at everyone, and they all just seem to not know where they're going. No drive, no hunger, no desire, no flame burning inside them. No, everyone just walks around with a dumb look on their face like they can't figure out why they're alive. I certainly can't figure out why they're wasting perfectly good oxygen either.

It is defeating when day after day you see person after person whose only goal is to suck your soul with their depressing lack of motivation. I have to draw from every source I can to pump myself up every day; you people in this world are just losers sitting on your asses. WTF?
    I am beginning to greatly dislike your tone, and what exactly you're accusing me of Train. I would urge you to drop the matter altogether, before you actually manage to anger me. How dare you accuse me of being unmotivated? What in the hell gives you any sort of right to make that judgement?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

I see that even A49 is a pu**y. Very well, I will leave you all be. Remember I'm here whenever you're tired of being pathetic. ^_^

Edit: There is one...Cobra is of my kind. I found this on his page. Cower in fear, these words ring true:

Ive always been told that I’m too small, I’m not big enough, I’m not fast enough, I don’t have what it takes.

To be the best and stay there, sweat is necessary.

Walter and Jerry had their hills, never being comfortable, with just good enough.

-Its right now or never, its right now or never-

I prepare so no one can take what is mine, no one can replace my mind, my heart. (come on defense)

Lombardi inspired me, and now our biggest prize, bares his name.

I’m older, of course I’m older, that’s the beauty of it.

16 years plus, different level of wisdom, different level of understanding, different level of punishment.

I wanna live LOOONG after my records have fallen, long after my rings have tarnished.

And whatever you got to do, to make sure you chase your legacy every second of your life.

Will you be remembered, how would you be remembered, why wouldn’t u fight for the greatest achievement ever?

Leave…Your…Mark…

Ray Lewis

Last edited by Shinobi Train; 04-10-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Train, have you ever considered writing a motivational book? Frankly, I envy your enthusiasm, and your drive and everything. I bet if I had half of your zeal, I'd be the best student in my uni.

However, if I may volunteer my opinion; you express your zeal in a pretty tactless manner. I mean, I get why you might think us petty for having time to talk on the forum. You're older than most of us and you clearly have more serious things on your plate. I also do admit the ugly truth that I'm not very motivated about stuff >_> Hearing it from you changes nothing however. Perhaps if you want to actually motivate us, you should give us tips, wise words of instruction, with no condescending and a s s h o l e r y in it(ok, you might be permitted a bit of a s s h o l e r y cuz you probably can't help it ). Of course I mean this with the utmost respect as one who is younger than you are.

Last edited by ~Uzumaki~; 04-10-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Train, have you ever considered writing a motivational book? Frankly, I envy your enthusiasm, and your drive and everything. I bet if I had half of your zeal, I'd be the best student in my uni.

However, if I may volunteer my opinion; you express your zeal in a pretty tactless manner. I mean, I get why you might think us petty for having time to talk on the forum. You're older than most of us and you clearly have more serious things on your plate. I also do admit the ugly truth that I'm not very motivated about stuff >_> Hearing it from you changes nothing however. Perhaps if you want to actually motivate us, you should give us tips, wise words of instruction, with no condescending and *******ry in it(ok, you might be permitted a bit of *******ry cuz you probably can't help it ). Of course I mean this with the utmost respect as one who is younger than you are.

Well?
    I have tried it the "nice" way all this time actually. What does everyone think was going on when I was posting motivational songs and stuff? Frankly all that's happened is I'm tired of no one getting it, and I was just wondering if it was because I wasn't being direct. Now that I'm being direct, I've found out the truth, people just aren't self-motivated is all. That's why we have public housing though, so I guess it's all good in the end.

I can't hang around it, though. I have enough trouble generating enthusiasm, I can't afford to power down to some weak level just because other people can't handle it. I will crush them under my feet and grind them to powder before I stoop to their level and sacrifice myself just to be nice. I just can't afford the soul-draining feeling of having no energy, no desire, no goal, no ambition what-so-ever.

I've said time and time again that I'm ready to die for my dreams. I hear no battle cry in response. Why waste more of my time then?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...

I have tried it the "nice" way all this time actually. What does everyone think was going on when I was posting motivational songs and stuff? Frankly all that's happened is I'm tired of no one getting it, and I was just wondering if it was because I wasn't being direct. Now that I'm being direct, I've found out the truth, people just aren't self-motivated is all. That's why we have public housing though, so I guess it's all good in the end.

I can't hang around it, though. I have enough trouble generating enthusiasm, I can't afford to power down to some weak level just because other people can't handle it. I will crush them under my feet and grind them to powder before I stoop to their level and sacrifice myself just to be nice. I just can't afford the soul-draining feeling of having no energy, no desire, no goal, no ambition what-so-ever.

I've said time and time again that I'm ready to die for my dreams. I hear no battle cry in response. Why waste more of my time then?
    The all-knowing S. Train has yet to understand the difference between respect and nice. You don't have to be nice to anyone, but using a tone of respect diminishes the thought of general *******ry and whatnot others feel towards you. You may not want this, but being a politician at heart, this is what gives me the power to do things. I will fight for my views, go to war for them for the betterment of others. You fight for yourself, and only those that agree with you 100%. But that is impossible. Everyone has different views on something, and you will never find your "perfect" student.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Dang, well, now that I think about it. You used to post a lot of motivation stuff. However, putting people off with your energy is not going to help them, probably just make you lose a few friends.

I for one will admit that I have a tiny about of motivation and will welcome advice in any form, as long as it can be helpful.

However, I can tell you that insulting won't help. Nobody ever got better cuz everybody called them names. Heard the story of Ben Carson? It wasn't the people who called him the 'dumbest kid in fifth grade' that motivated him to become a doctor with international renown. It was his mom who always had him believing that he could, encouraging him, helping him, which made him into who he is today.

You did motivate and help me a little bit with one meme you posted a while back, plus when you reviewed my first chap and gave tips. I believed I could get better and I worked on keeping my tenses consistent and I asked other people(esp Germy) for advice. Well, the result is a 1st place FFotM award so I wouldn't give up on being less of a d!ck with motivation. ^_^

The all-knowing S. Train has yet to understand the difference between respect and nice. You don't have to be nice to anyone, but using a tone of respect diminishes the thought of general *******ry and whatnot others feel towards you. You may not want this, but being a politician at heart, this is what gives me the power to do things. I will fight for my views, go to war for them for the betterment of others. You fight for yourself, and only those that agree with you 100%. But that is impossible. Everyone has different views on something, and you will never find your "perfect" student.

I'd vote for this guy!

Let me put it this way, you mentioned something about your Dad's store and certain personal problems. Now imagine if I told you sth like this:

'The store is falling apart cuz you aren't working hard enough, you're too lazy, you complain about working three jobs when people are working four, you'd probably end up poor and a failure the way you're going! Dostoyevsky could write even with more severe personal probelms(seriously he did) you suck and you're not good enough.'

Would that make you feel motivated.......or just wanna bash my teeth in? ^_^

I'm just giving an example, I don't mean any of that. Like I've said, I envy your motivation.

Last edited by ~Uzumaki~; 04-10-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Dang, well, now that I think about it. You used to post a lot of motivation stuff. However, putting people off with your energy is not going to help them, probably just make you lose a few friends.

I for one will admit that I have a tiny about of motivation and will welcome advice in any form, as long as it can be helpful.

However, I can tell you that insulting won't help. Nobody ever got better cuz everybody called them names. Heard the story of Ben Carson? It wasn't the people who called him the 'dumbest kid in fifth grade' that motivated him to become a doctor with international renown. It was his mom who always had him believing that he could, encouraging him, helping him, which made him into who he is today.

You did motivate and help me a little bit with one meme you posted a while back, plus when you reviewed my first chap and gave tips. I believed I could get better and I worked on keeping my tenses consistent and I asked other people(esp Germy) for advice. Well, the result is a 1st place FFotM award so I wouldn't give up on being less of a d!ck with motivation. ^_^

I'd vote for this guy!

Let me put it this way, you mentioned something about your Dad's store and certain personal problems. Now imagine if I told you sth like this:

'The store is falling apart cuz you aren't working hard enough, you're too lazy, you complain about working three jobs when people are working four, you'd probably end up poor and a failure the way you're going! Dostoyevsky could write even with more severe personal probelms(seriously he did) you suck and you're not good enough.'

Would that make you feel motivated.......or just wanna bash my teeth in? ^_^

I'm just giving an example, I don't mean any of that. Like I've said, I envy your motivation.
    I find you refreshing, Uzu. You seem like a real man. ^_^ Sure, I've already lost a few friends maybe, but it's not like I can really call someone over the internet a "friend". Not a true friend at least, people I'd normally be friendly with and enjoy conversing amongst. Which is sad I guess, but not a tragedy.

In that story of Ben Carson I'd have to say it was both actually. Yes, there was encouragement that kept him from falling down, but without any resistance to climb there'd be no pressure to do it with. See, if your mom tells you all your life that you're awesome and can do anything, then you go out and find out you're nothing, then you're just defeated in the end. However, if everyone is telling you you're nothing, but someone is pushing you and supporting you completely at the same time? Damn, the only place left to go is up.

You do have to get a beat-down before you can start kicking ass. The first time you go into a fight, you get your ass kicked hard. the next time you have the motivation to not let your ass get kicked like that...it doesn't feel good, so what you're going to do is be the one doing the ass kicking instead. See what I mean? It's the dogfight syndrome.

Good to know someone was paying attention to something I said, at least it wasn't all wasted. I swear, if you took all my posts on this forum and put them all together, it would most likely be a best-seller. It would make sense too, just with a little re-writing. I certainly wouldn't leave out anything either, just take all my posts I've ever had, put them together, re-work it a little, and there ya' go...I think I might actually do that. ^_^

The Dostoyevsky part would motivate me, actually. I'd like to hear a success story like that. However, the reason my dad's store was failing was because he and his partner were running it into the ground. If my brother and I hadn't stepped in when we did and fixed it, then things would have been bad. We've already doubled the sales though as it is, so everything's cool. ^_^

Anyway, it's nice to speak with someone such as yourself right about now...I was losing some faith. Thanks, bro. ^_^

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

I find you refreshing, Uzu. You seem like a real man. ^_^ Sure, I've already lost a few friends maybe, but it's not like I can really call someone over the internet a "friend". Not a true friend at least, people I'd normally be friendly with and enjoy conversing amongst. Which is sad I guess, but not a tragedy.

In that story of Ben Carson I'd have to say it was both actually. Yes, there was encouragement that kept him from falling down, but without any resistance to climb there'd be no pressure to do it with. See, if your mom tells you all your life that you're awesome and can do anything, then you go out and find out you're nothing, then you're just defeated in the end. However, if everyone is telling you you're nothing, but someone is pushing you and supporting you completely at the same time? Damn, the only place left to go is up.

You do have to get a beat-down before you can start kicking ass. The first time you go into a fight, you get your ass kicked hard. the next time you have the motivation to not let your ass get kicked like that...it doesn't feel good, so what you're going to do is be the one doing the ass kicking instead. See what I mean? It's the dogfight syndrome.

Good to know someone was paying attention to something I said, at least it wasn't all wasted. I swear, if you took all my posts on this forum and put them all together, it would most likely be a best-seller. It would make sense too, just with a little re-writing. I certainly wouldn't leave out anything either, just take all my posts I've ever had, put them together, re-work it a little, and there ya' go...I think I might actually do that. ^_^

The Dostoyevsky part would motivate me, actually. I'd like to hear a success story like that. However, the reason my dad's store was failing was because he and his partner were running it into the ground. If my brother and I hadn't stepped in when we did and fixed it, then things would have been bad. We've already doubled the sales though as it is, so everything's cool. ^_^

Anyway, it's nice to speak with someone such as yourself right about now...I was losing some faith. Thanks, bro. ^_^
    Perhaps in return for restoring your faith, you could apologize to Germanicus(you guys are friends, right?) and help me with motivational stuff over PMs.

Btw, what is sold at your Dad's store? I've always been interested in business. Never started one though

Last edited by ~Uzumaki~; 04-10-2013 at 11:53 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Perhaps in return for restoring your faith, you could apologize to Germanicus(you guys are friends, right?) and help me with motivational stuff over PMs.

Btw, what is sold at your Dad's store? I've always been interested in business. Never started one though
    I'm cool with Germans. Maybe frustrated with him, but that's about it. It's up to him on that end, I don't have any beef. Do you know what beef is?... Do you know what beef is?...

What's beef? Beef is when you need two gats to go to sleep (don't sleep)
    Beef is when your moms ain't safe up in the streets (ain't safe)
    Beef is when I see you
    Guaranteed to be an ICU (I see you) one more time
    What's beef? (What's beef) Beef is when you make your enemies start your
    Jeep (Start my Jeep)
    Beef is when you roll no less than thirty deep (thirty deep)
    Beef is when I see you
    Guaranteed to be an ICU, check it (I see you)

I just love me some Biggie, man. ^_^

Always happy to help, hit me up any time man and I'll see what I can do.

This particular one? It's a gift shop, sells just about everything from records, CDs, shirts, cheap jewelry, pipes, hookahs, bongs. Lots of stuff. ^_^ Smoking products move faster though, and there's more money in it. It's basically the ultimate hippie head-shop.

Starting a business is hard, and it takes at least five years to make any profit. If someone ever asks you how much profit you made in the first five years, then it's a trick question, the answer is zero. lol That's why most people aren't entrepreneurs...it's so hard to find funding for the first five years.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e-e

Damn, This would be a drama show I would wanna watch

Let's call it "The FanFiction Writers"...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenToad View Post

As a tension easing game, let's title who would be who in that show, along the lines of Italian stereotypes.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

As a tension easing game, let's title who would be who in that show, along the lines of Italian stereotypes.
    Could we have all the actors wear hula skirts? I mean the guys and gals both, just everyone wearing hula skirts through the whole thing over-top of whatever else they're wearing. Now that would be entertainment, and trying to explain it to the aliens would be quite difficult indeed.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Could we have all the actors wear hula skirts? I mean the guys and gals both, just everyone wearing hula skirts through the whole thing over-top of whatever else they're wearing. Now that would be entertainment, and trying to explain it to the aliens would be quite difficult indeed.
    We'll have to ask Kuthulu first, and of course M Knight Smalyamaiianmeadingdong. Since the former will produce and the second will direct, but I mean, hey, I think they'll be okay with it. Also, our arch rivals will be birds with arms. A giant gang of Japanese birds with arms.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e-e

We'll have to ask Kuthulu first, and of course M Knight Smalyamaiianmeadingdong. Since the former will produce and the second will direct, but I mean, hey, I think they'll be okay with it. Also, our arch rivals will be birds with arms. A giant gang of Japanese birds with arms.
    HEY,HEY,HEY I made the idea so i'm the manager..So I demand everyone to wear tuxedos :scorps:

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

HEY,HEY,HEY I made the idea so i'm the manager..So I demand everyone to wear tuxedos :scorps:
    Can I still get my birds with arms?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e-e

Can I still get my birds with arms?
    Fine, but I make the birds into agressive man eating pidgeons :scorps:

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Okay, I'll agree to the contract as long as I get to be an Oompa Loompa. This is non-negotiable, I simply refuse otherwise, Oompa Loompa Train is a must. I'll write a new song too. lol

You still mad at me, Germany?

You know you still love me, Lindsey.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, I'll agree to the contract as long as I get to be an Oompa Loompa. This is non-negotiable, I simply refuse otherwise, Oompa Loompa Train is a must. I'll write a new song too. lol

You still mad at me, Germany?

You know you still love me, Lindsey.

I stay irritated for like ten minutes at a time. Then I go work out, take a glorious shit, eat, shit again, and assuming you haven't murdered my family is all forgiven.

Fine Toad, they'll be pigeons. Even though condors would be more intimidating. And turkeys would have more comedic appeal.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

I stay irritated for like ten minutes at a time. Then I go work out, take a glorious shit, eat, shit again, and assuming you haven't murdered my family is all forgiven.

Fine Toad, they'll be pigeons. Even though condors would be more intimidating. And turkeys would have more comedic appeal.
    Well, you don't have to worry about me murdering anyone, I only use physical force in self-defense. ^_^

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Lies! There can only be one God at a time, and his name is RokuNR (that's considering amount of awards for you)...

No, I've won nine times (one 3rd), but that's not the point... The point is the number of awards... actually, scratch that too, it's about luck >_< Yeah, luck >_>

I did get 4th once actually, so no, there is no such thing as domination what so ever
    Yep, I had a similar run too, but placed 3rd the sixth time I entered (though I did enter against impossible odds that time xD). Flaw (Florin) was also able to get 5 out of 5, but he never joined a sixth time. Lady Fiona has 4 out of 4 so far, and I'm sure she will continue to win whenever she joins ^_^

Yeah, like two years ago mate xD But back then, everyone had 400-600 views plus per chapter, so it was not an extraordinary thing really. Nowadays it goes between 100-400 top for me, and that is weeks after release.
    Since when was the bold true? lol Though I doubt if I entered again I'd place first, it's been so long that I lost my audience.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to make my dream of
    getting published a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    Since when was the bold true? lol Though I doubt if I entered again I'd place first, it's been so long that I lost my audience.
    You sure of that?