View Poll Results: Agree or Disagree with the Thread?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

    3 27.27%
  • Disagree

    8 72.73%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 66
  1. #1
    Examiner. Nous's Avatar
    Status
    Nous is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Unit 731
    Posts
    2,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」
     

    #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Hello NarutoBase. Today I will be showing off my first ever thread, more specifically, first ever thread. I searched in the search bar to see if this theory has been produced before but if it has, it I apologize. Please mind any grammatical errors as well as any format errors that the Base follows due to me being new to this forum. If you do not want to read the whole theory, skip down to the conclusion section where I will sum it all up
    ~Centipede


    Before I begin, I will define some terms that I will use a lot in this thread. For one, chakra. It is an overused term which isn't really understand by the whole community so I will state the definition.

    Chakra:


    Chakra is essential to even the most basic technique; it is the moulding of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. Once moulded, it can be channelled through the chakra circulatory system, which is to chakra as the regular circulatory system is to blood, to any of the 361 chakra points in the body.


    Ninjutsu & Genjutsu:

    Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are both arts that a shinobi (ninja) use to interact (fight, show up, train...) in various ways. Both of them require chakra and/or hand seals to produce. Some ninja, most notable well trained and skilled ones do not need to use hand seals to produce a ninjutsu or genjutsu. Both are arts that manipulate chakra flow within oneself or within another.


    Genjutsu:


    Genjutsu manipulate chakra flow in anothers mind thus creating an illusion.


    Ninjutsu:


    Ninjutsu manipulates your own chakra flow to produce an physical entity that can be used for battle etc.


    Alright now that we have go that out of the way, let's move on! Now, we have got to describe the Rikudō Sennin & Jūbi since there is little we know about the two entities but both are vastly important. Bare with me here, I know this is boring to read but it'll get exciting :D

    Rikudō Sennin:


    • Discovered the art of ninjutsu and chakra
    • Defeated and sealed the Jūbi inside himself
    • He possessed the Rinnegan
    • He mastered the dojutsu and created the Nine Bjuu with the Creation of All Things Jutsu
    • He was renowned as the 'God of Shinobi' and the 'Savior of this World'
    • He appeared, according to Jiraiya, during a time of need in humanity


    Jūbi:



    • He lacks emotions, ideals or a conciousness
    • It is considered the 'creator' of this world
    • It is the source of all chakra
    • If revived, it has been stated to bring about apoloypse
    • It got spilt into the 9 Bjuu, Gedo Mazo and the Moon





    Premise, Part #1:
    I am under the assumption that the Jubi is a manifestation of nature while the Rikudou Senninis a manifestation of humanity. I also think that Yin/Yang Release - there is more to it than it appears along with KKG and the Five Basic Transformations.

    We know that Kurama stated that the Jubi has no ideals or consciousness.



    Now, most think that the Jubi is evil. But how can something with no ideals, consciousness or mind be evil? Orochimaru could be considered evil because he experiments on people etc. but Jubi is like a rock. That rock if whipped at someone's head can kill somebody - does that make the rock evil? No it makes the thrower evil. Who is the 'thrower' in this case? Rikudou Sennin.

    Now before I get into that, I will explain why I think that the Jubi is the manifestation of nature.


    That is the basis of chakra and where did chakra come from again? That's right the Jubi. Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Wind are all aspects of nature. Now there is even more to this theory. Alright, I will dive into another universe for a second to show you why I think this.


    That is right! Lion King We should all, considering we are all 10 years old or more, have watched it and know about the Circle of Life.

    Basically to sum it up if you didn't watch it, a lion eats an antelope. Antelope eats grass. When a lion died, his body 'becomes' the grass. So basically, Lion > Antelope > Grass > Lion. You may be strong against one thing but you're weak against another. What is something a lot like that? That's right, nature transformations. Keep in mind, they call it NATURE transformations.

    Fire (火, Hi) natured chakra allows for Fire Release (火遁, Katon), which is strong against Wind but weak against Water.
    Wind (風, Kaze) natured chakra allows for Wind Release (風遁, Fūton), which is strong against Lightning but weak against Fire.
    Lightning (雷, Kaminari) natured chakra allows for Lightning Release (雷遁, Raiton), which is strong against Earth but weak against Wind.
    Earth (土, Tsuchi) natured chakra allows for Earth Release (土遁, Doton), which is strong against Water but weak against Lightning.
    Water (水, Mizu) natured chakra allows for Water Release (水遁, Suiton), which is strong against Fire but weak against Earth.
    Now moving even deeper (don't, That's What She Said me -_-), Kekkai Genkai!


    Notice how they're all linked. I think that every KKG has a weakness to another KKG or another Basic Transformation. It happens with the 5 Basic One; why not all?




    Now why did I say earlier, or clue earlier that I think that the Rikudou Sennin is evil? It is because of the greed of humanity I say that. Every culture, religion, etc. says that greed is bad but a natural part of being human. Why did the Rikudou Sennin stop the Juubi? Simple, to make it easier for humans to live. Juubi is the reason why nature (plants, animals etc.) thrived and it kept in balance with the humans but Rikudou Sennin destroyed that balance. Hey what do you know, there is something in Japanese mythology which clues at balance.


    Rikudou Sennin later discovered this mistake and he showed it through this panel.



    Wait, wait, wait WAIT. Did the Rikudou Sennin say they will all become .. one? If they did, what is that? That is the Juubi - is he INSANE? No. The Sage knew that without nature and humans co-existing equally, peace can't and never will be attained.

    Nature isn't a physical entity but a spirtual one; it exists in the mind and soul. Humanity is a physical entity. Yin Release = Spritual Energy , Yang Release = Physical Energy, therefore, Nature = Yin , Humans = Yang





    Premise, Part #2:

    Now this is the second part to my theory, and it relates to the Rinnegan & Yin/Yang Release.

    This is what we know about the Rinnegan:



    • It is a dojutsu that the Rikudou Sennin possessed
    • Senju DNA + Uchiha DNA = Rinnegan (broadly speaking)
    • You can master all 5 BT and Yin/Yang Release


    The Second Mizukage stated that Genjutsu is a form of Yin Release. Yin Release is Spiritual Energy or what is inside the brain. Yang Release is Physical Energy or a physical entity. Ninjutsu is physical. Like Rasegan or Chidori - it actually exists, I can see, feel, touch, smell (?), taste (?) it. But I can't do that to Tsukuyomi as it is an illusion - it is spiritual.

    So this means that, Ninjutsu = Yang , Genjutsu = Yin. This is why there is no other art of the ninja that need hand seals or whatnot.

    Now let's move on to the Rinnegan - why can you do so much of it? How and why did the Rikudou Sennin possess it? Well it is because of the Juubi.

    Juubi = Nature = Yin
    Sage = Human = Yang

    When you combine Nature and Human (Rikudou Sennin & Juubi , Yin & Yang) you arrive at perfection and that is what the Rinnegan is. The perfect dojutsu. It is because of this I make some one these bold conclusions! :D


    Conclusion:

    • Juubi is a manifestation of Nature
    • Rikudou Sennin is a manifestion of Humanity
    • Only together, can peace be attained
    • Nature = Yin , Humanity = Yang
    • Yin + Yang = Balance
    • Balance = Perfection
    • Perfection = Peace
    • Naruto (Humanity) will need to find out a way to co-exist with the Juubi (Nature) so Peace can be attained


    Thanks for reading!
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    One Soul Shinobi World
    Posts
    9,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    he did raise some aggressive kids
     
         

  3. #3
    Examiner. Nous's Avatar
    Status
    Nous is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Unit 731
    Posts
    2,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    he did raise some aggressive kids
    I have nothing else to say but,
     
         

  4. #4
    Member
    Status
    7Zero is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    And all this implies Rikudou Sennin is bad guy because...
     
         

  5. #5
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    21,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    He is not the bad guy if he counters the Juubi's badness?
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Hammallamma's Avatar
    Status
    Hammallamma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tucson AZ USA
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love crackers.
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)


    But i did read the end, which made sense. So its ok.
    But, how is he the bad guy?
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    RasenToad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure.
    Posts
    3,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e-e
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    So he's bad because He created the Shinobi World?
    He's bad because he wanted world peace?
    He's bad because he sealed the Juubi inside himself so it wouldn't cause a rampage?

    Try to block the blind spots before you made a thread next time ._.
     
         

  8. #8
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Hakuna Matata, not a bad thread but I disagree.
     
         

  9. #9
    Examiner. Nous's Avatar
    Status
    Nous is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Unit 731
    Posts
    2,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Quote Originally Posted by 7Zero View Post
    And all this implies Rikudou Sennin is bad guy because...
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    He is not the bad guy if he counters the Juubi's badness?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammallamma View Post

    But i did read the end, which made sense. So its ok.
    But, how is he the bad guy?
    To all of them. He is evil (for a period of time) for the sealing of the Juubi which is essential for peace. He limited the idea of peace. This is why he was evil but he realized his mistakes and told the Bjuu one day they will come back together and create lasting peace.
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    How does this prove he's evil?
     
         

  11. #11
    ` Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    869
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Premise two is stunted by Rikudō's intimate knowledge regarding chakra. Without a device: how could the Kyūseishu discover the workings of chakra...

    *Uncaring about the rest.*
     
         
    Last edited by Varrah; 04-07-2013 at 10:02 PM.

  12. #12
    Fullmetal Alchemist R4mbl3's Avatar
    Status
    R4mbl3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillen before work
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    I Like this theory a lot.
    The only problem, I don't think he is Evil.
    Because as you mentioned, he later realized they all needed to be one, and tried to fix it but his time has come already.
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    PredictionGuru is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kaliningrad
    Posts
    3,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually don't make
    predictions.
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammallamma View Post

    But i did read the end, which made sense. So its ok.
    But, how is he the bad guy?
    That's all I can say too
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Mypower's Avatar
    Status
    Mypower is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I live in a lot of places.
    Posts
    2,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    ***** I own you!!!
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Not bad great theory. A+++
     
         

  15. #15
    Examiner. Nous's Avatar
    Status
    Nous is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Unit 731
    Posts
    2,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenToad View Post
    So he's bad because He created the Shinobi World?
    He's bad because he wanted world peace?
    He's bad because he sealed the Juubi inside himself so it wouldn't cause a rampage?

    Try to block the blind spots before you made a thread next time ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Seinpai View Post
    How does this prove he's evil?
    For both of you. By not co-existing with Juubi, he limited the idea of peace - this is why he was evil. However after realizing his mistakes he told the Bjuu they will one day come back together to produce a time of peace and prosperity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    Premise two is stunted by Rikudō's intimate knowledge regarding chakra. Without a device: how could the Kyūseishu discover the workings of chakra?
    Well he was the perfect human so...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mypower View Post
    Not bad great theory. A+++
    Thanks :D

    Quote Originally Posted by PredictionGuru View Post
    That's all I can say too
    Well thanks for coming at least :P

    Quote Originally Posted by R4mbl3 View Post
    I Like this theory a lot.
    The only problem, I don't think he is Evil.
    Because as you mentioned, he later realized they all needed to be one, and tried to fix it but his time has come already.
    Well I think he didn't have evil intentions but his impact was evil by limiting the idea of peace. Thanks though :D
     
         
    Last edited by Nous; 04-07-2013 at 10:07 PM.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    RasenToad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure.
    Posts
    3,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e-e
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Centipede View Post
    For both of you. By not co-existing with Juubi, he limited the idea of peace - this is why he was evil. However after realizing his mistakes he told the Bjuu they will one day come back together to produce a time of peace and prosperity.



    Well he was the perfect human so...
    He limited peace so people who want peace could fight off the people who are against it...Why do you think the Elder son and The Younger son were at war with eachother? ._.
     
         

  17. #17
    ` Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    869
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Does not answer the question...
     
         

  18. #18
    Examiner. Nous's Avatar
    Status
    Nous is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Unit 731
    Posts
    2,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    Does not answer the question...
    As my vocabulary isn't as expansive as yours Sorry, I didn't understand it :/

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenToad View Post
    He limited peace so people who want peace could fight off the people who are against it...Why do you think the Elder son and The Younger son were at war with eachother? ._.
    The Elder Son WANTED peace. He just thought that power would bring it. The Younger Son wanted peace but thought love is the right way. Both wanted peace but had different thoughts on how to achieve it. By sealing and splitting the Juubi, he automatically said to peace, No you can't exist. Peace cannot exist without the conjunction of Juubi - this is why he is evil. Intent = Good , Impact = Evil and Impact is what really matters.
     
         

  19. #19
    MoonWalker ObitoGokuKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoGokuKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Somewhere Else
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Uchiha Obito No Chikara!]
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Nice Theory (Y) It is indeed interesting.
     
         

  20. #20
    Examiner. Nous's Avatar
    Status
    Nous is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Unit 731
    Posts
    2,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    He is not the bad guy if he counters the Juubi's badness?
    He limited the idea of peace. Without Juubi, peace can't be attained - his impact was evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObitoGokuKakashi View Post
    Nice Theory (Y) It is indeed interesting.
    Thank You very much!
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Jin Hayami's Avatar
    Status
    Jin Hayami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Not a very strong argument for him being evil hut you made a lot of good points and you did your homework. Good job.
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    RasenToad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure.
    Posts
    3,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e-e
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Centipede View Post
    As my vocabulary isn't as expansive as yours Sorry, I didn't understand it :/



    The Elder Son WANTED peace. He just thought that power would bring it. The Younger Son wanted peace but thought love is the right way. Both wanted peace but had different thoughts on how to achieve it. By sealing and splitting the Juubi, he automatically said to peace, No you can't exist. Peace cannot exist without the conjunction of Juubi - this is why he is evil. Intent = Good , Impact = Evil and Impact is what really matters.
    You're burdening the point, When I meant they were at war eachother I didn't state whether they wanted peace or not...And why do you think he made the "conjunction?" Because if the juubi was released hell would break lose, and the so6p had no choice but to seal it in himself at the cost peace being burdened a little bit...He is a hero like Minato for doing that.
     
         

  23. #23
    Examiner. Nous's Avatar
    Status
    Nous is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Unit 731
    Posts
    2,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin Hayami View Post
    Not a very strong argument for him being evil hut you made a lot of good points and you did your homework. Good job.
    Thanks! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenToad View Post
    You're burdening the point, When I meant they were at war eachother I didn't state whether they wanted peace or not...And why do you think he made the "conjunction?" Because if the juubi was released hell would break lose, and the so6p had no choice but to seal it in himself at the cost peace being burdened a little bit...He is a hero like Minato for doing that.
    Yes by removing the Juubi from the scene, war was inevitable. Before Rikudou Sennin war existed because humans couldn't co-exist with the Juubi. After him, it couldn't because Juubi was in a sense non existent. In one way, hell would break lose if Juubi was left but sealing it wasn't the right way - co-existing peacefully was. What Minato did and what Rikudou Sennin did were completely different scenarios so it's kinda irrelevent :/
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Decimation206's Avatar
    Status
    Decimation206 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    597
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...........
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Besides the whole Rikudou is bad part I like what your ideas.
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    RasenToad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure.
    Posts
    3,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e-e
     

    Re: #1 | Theory - Rikudō Sennin is the Bad Guy..! (Not Trolling/Must Read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Centipede View Post
    Thanks! :D


    Yes by removing the Juubi from the scene, war was inevitable. Before Rikudou Sennin war existed because humans couldn't co-exist with the Juubi. After him, it couldn't because Juubi was in a sense non existent. In one way, hell would break lose if Juubi was left but sealing it wasn't the right way - co-existing peacefully was. What Minato did and what Rikudou Sennin did were completely different scenarios so it's kinda irrelevent :/
    Before SO6P were samurais, Samurais were equal to eachother because they all come from the same land...How the hell can war exist if that happened?

    LOL don't make me laugh xD, Minato sealed the Kyuubi at the cost of killing himself and sealing it into his own son

    Rikudo sealed the Juubi into himself at the cost of having pain and the shinobi world having limited peace

    They are not irrevelant scenarios...The only blind spot is SO6P's scenario is more OP.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •