Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

[Theory] SO6P Appearance + Uchiha Tablet[Long Read]

This is a Beta Thread to what I will make in the future as the manga goes on, but I want to know what people think about this so please read! its a big complex though!

Everyone remembers when Danzo fought Sasuke, and it was revealed he had the Uchiha and Senju DNA, Tobi said "He wants Naruto too" And we all know Izanagi and creation of all things is from Yin-Yang Release. Yin being spiritual energy and Yang being the physical being.

I have said on NB that I think that although The Sage left behind his eyes and body to his two sons, I believe he left his soul to the Nine-Tails, and that he predicted that a Nine-Tail Jinchuriki will lead the revolution to peace and be his true successor. Which is why Naruto is the only one who has the chakra cloaks.

I think not just Danzo, but Tobi, Madara, and Kabuto were after the Nine-Tails for a specific reason, which they knew the remaining secrets/powers of the Sage, aside from the Senju DNA and Sharingan, were within the Nine-Tails. Before I continue to that point I bring the Uchiha Tablet to the table....

The Uchiha Tablet says "Looking for stability, one God was divided into Yin and Yang. The action of the two opposing forces created all things in nature"

For the Narutoverse that can be looked at in a few different way. Referring to the 10 tails and splitting them into the tailed beasts and that was what created life (10 tails being the start of all life)

OR: It can also mean that the sage used Izanagi or some jutsu to split himself up just like he did with the 10 tails chakra. He split himself into Yin and Yang. And sealed the Yin and Yang within the Nine-Tails Yin and Yang chakra.

The sage probably planned his full power(Yin-Yang) to be activated into the Jinchuriki/Destined Child once he learned how to tame Kurama's chakra, however since the Nine-Tails chakra was split within the RDS through Yin-Yang, The Yin half of the Sage's power was absorbed as well. Which is why Naruto has a chakra based cloak, not just turning into the sage himself.

My Prediction: Minato will release the seal of the yin chakra of the nine tails and it will go to Naruto, and then when Naruto unleashes the rest of the nine tails power in chakra mode, the Sage will awaken within Naruto's subconscious (Like Minato and Kushina) and that is when we will get all the remaining background information on the Sage of the Six Paths as well know more about his battle with the ten-tails and how exactly he defeated him. Once the talking is all over Naruto will gain another cloak, a third cloak. Except this cloak he will not be in a shroud of chakra he will just literally resemble the sage.

Now let me say something, I was never a believer of Naruto getting the other half from Minato but that just makes the most sense in terms of speaking about the Yin and Yang coming together. We all currently know Naruto is insanely strong, and we all know the Sage is godly powerful. And we all know, if Naruto got the other half of the chakra he would be OVERFUKCINGPOWERED to the maximum. But think about it like this, if Naruto got the other half of Kurama's chakra and had the full yin-yang chakra 'cloak' and appeared as the sage, do you think that that power is equal to that of the sage's power himself? I mean he could've sealed all of his powers into the yin-yang chakra of Kurama we have no clue! Naruto is suppose to go on for another year and a half anything can happen.

Status
    This user has no status.

Re: [Theory] SO6P Appearance + Uchiha Tablet[Long Read]

Major problem with your so called "prediction"

Oro's arms were immediately release from the seal, and so was 1st and 2nd hokage. All 3 were supposed to be sealed inside Hiruzen. This alone bashes your "prediction", since there is no logical way, where Kurama's yin chakra would still be inside of Minato.

But has it been freed then? This also wouldn't make sense, since we should have seen it "fly" out of the seal.

So if you ask me, there is one quite obvious option left. It's still inside the seal. Orochimaru controlled what left the seal with the mask. This would make sense, since if he didn't, Minato was actually the first to ever use that seal, but Kushina clearly said, she taught it to him.

It is only logical to assume, that he was not the first to use the DRS jutsu. In other words. Orochimaru only released, what he actually knew, was contained inside the seal. He had no knowledge of the yin chakra being within it. So far only Jiraya and some of the toads were proven to have this knowledge.

Just to clear things up..

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

1.I don't think the sage ever intended for the tailed beasts to be sealed inside humans. That's just a product of how times changed and they could not have them roaming free causing destruction.

2. Why would the sage pick kurama? what makes him more special than the other tailed beasts? he gave them each a name to give them an identity and he saw them equally. I just can't buy that, unless he sealed a portion of his power in each tailed beast.

3.Naruto vs sasuke will probably end the series. He's not gonna be the sage or become juubi jinchuriki because how will that make an interesting fight? Naruto would be the type of person that would decline an opportunity for unlimited power because "no one should wield and have to bear that kind of power". Even he knows that which is why he felt gaara's & other jinchuriki's pain.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by staticdash22 View Post
    2. Why would the sage pick kurama? what makes him more special than the other tailed beasts? he gave them each a name to give them an identity and he saw them equally. I just can't buy that, unless he sealed a portion of his power in each tailed beast.
    Just wanted to comment on this. It makes perfect sense, why he picked Kurama. Although I believe he gave every beast some "unique" ability. Kurama's ability is, that he can sense good and evil. This clearly goes on to Naruto as well, and is what I believe, is the major reason, why Kurama is also - by far - the strongest of the tailed beasts. With great power comes great responsibility.

I wont start theorizing about the remaining beasts, however, clearly Bee has some kind of special spirit as well, the rest are hard to describe.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Just wanted to comment on this. It makes perfect sense, why he picked Kurama. Although I believe he gave every beast some "unique" ability. Kurama's ability is, that he can sense good and evil. This clearly goes on to Naruto as well, and is what I believe, is the major reason, why Kurama is also - by far - the strongest of the tailed beasts. With great power comes great responsibility.

I wont start theorizing about the remaining beasts, however, clearly Bee has some kind of special spirit as well, the rest are hard to describe.
    Uh, I think those are just portions of the juubi's abilities. The tailed beasts are just parts of the ten tails, therefore they probably retain some of it's memories, abilities, etc. Mito Uzuamki had the same ability when she was jinchuriki, so yes that's kurama's special power.

Status
    Feb 2012
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

I bet the Sage of Six Paths personality will throw us off also.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Sir Derp Obito's Disciple

This I WANT to see, it may not be what the writer planned but it is an awesome prediction with a major twist.
    Rep for you sir!

Hagoromo Otsutsuki OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths

Quote Originally Posted by The Madara Uchiha View Post
    This I WANT to see, it may not be what the writer planned but it is an awesome prediction with a major twist.
    Rep for you sir!
    There's 2 major problems read. My theory

Status
    Feb 2013
    Sir Derp Obito's Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin View Post
    There's 2 major problems read. My theory
    Reading it now.
    EDIT:
    I see the point you're getting across though and it is understandable.
    I also said that 'I want' that to happen since it would be awesome to see the later events after the war ends, if Naruto is the SO6P which may happen since the face is never revealed and some characteristics of both of them match then everyones faces would basically be: ":O Dafaq?"

Last edited by The Madara Uchiha; 04-08-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

Great prediction and theory..I've stated it before that Minato will release the other half of Kurama's chakra during the battle..Hopefully this will be soon.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Takin it easy

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Major problem with your so called "prediction"

Oro's arms were immediately release from the seal, and so was 1st and 2nd hokage. All 3 were supposed to be sealed inside Hiruzen. This alone bashes your "prediction", since there is no logical way, where Kurama's yin chakra would still be inside of Minato.

But has it been freed then? This also wouldn't make sense, since we should have seen it "fly" out of the seal.

So if you ask me, there is one quite obvious option left. It's still inside the seal. Orochimaru controlled what left the seal with the mask. This would make sense, since if he didn't, Minato was actually the first to ever use that seal, but Kushina clearly said, she taught it to him.

It is only logical to assume, that he was not the first to use the DRS jutsu. In other words. Orochimaru only released, what he actually knew, was contained inside the seal. He had no knowledge of the yin chakra being within it. So far only Jiraya and some of the toads were proven to have this knowledge.

Just to clear things up..
    so far, as far as we know, oro had no control over the souls being released. I mean he cut a gapeing hole in the death gods stomach. Its not like he can say"come on out 1st and 2nd" and then leave the 3rd and 4th. But since since kuramas seal was just chakra, and ALL of the others were at least parts of souls, it is to early to say it cant be in minato or returned to kurama. But it is nearly certain, that oro has no clue about the yin being sealed in the death god.

Best thing to do is just wait and see.