;-)

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Re: Lightning with Leader.

Hate the title >_>

But yes, whats up? Hows life treating you in general my dear student

As you know, i'll be teaching you the art of lightning, but before we begin, i'd like to ask you to answer few rather simple questions.

1.What can you tell me about lightning (general description, it's strengths and weakness etc etc)? And no copying from Narutowikia please.

2.How do you feel about lightning in general (do you love it, hate it etc, etc) and how do you plan on using it?

3. Explain ninjutsu and chakra in your own words and give me some elemental combinations that works well with lightning.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Haha I always consider you as 'The Leader' as you always change your name like every 5 minutes :-P

lol I am good, busy with school, hence the late reply ^_^ How are you?

. . . . . .

"Hmm, well Senpai, lightning Release is is one of the five basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allows the user to generate lightning using their chakra."

Now what is its strengths and weaknesses.. ?

"Lightning is strong against Earth as it can travel through and break the ground apart with ease. You can strengthen Lightning techniques if you use it in conjunction with water as water is a great electrical conductor. However, Lightning Release is weak against Wind as wind is an electrical insulator. Additionally, if a lightning technique requires being released from the user's body, it moves a lot slower than true lightning which gives an opponent more time to react."

What do I feel about Lightning and what on earth do I plan on using it for .. ? Umm..

'"Personally I see Lightning as a useful.. but also a deadly element to have. It is useful as it can paralyse an opponent just like that.. and leave your opponent vulnerable and easier to finish. Not only does it have extraordinary offensive uses but also it can be used for defensive purposes as well, such as the Lightning Release Armour technique. However, it also seems a risky element to have.. as you can so easily injure yourself on accident as well as badly injure your allies if you lose control over it. "

"With the lightning element I plan on utilizing it's defensive and offensive capabilities in order to serve my village proudly and protect my comrades. I also plan on perhaps developing my own lightning release technique."

Explain Ninjutsu and chakra in my own words ?! And some elemental combinations that work well with Lightning ?! I feel like I am verbally saying some kind of english essay!

"Ninjutsu are ninja techniques that requires the manipulation of chakra and the occasional use of hand seals. Chakra is the moulding of physical and spiritual energy. Lightning works well with water as I said previously"

Okay I was finished. I look at my Senpai and wait for his reply.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

I'm doing great man, just a little busy in life lol.

You've done excellent my young padawan, but let me enhance your knowledge a little further with an elemental combination that is quiet often forgotten and it is the unique combination of fire + lightning and let me copy and paste my very own quote that i've pasted in over 2 threads so far.

Now that you're aware of one way you could combine your lightning attacks with water, i'd like to teach you another which consists this time of lightning and fire. The smart order of operation to a successful combo of lightning and fire is if you use fire first and then lightning. Use the flames as a distraction for your opponent, your opponent will most likely use water to counter the fire and then use your ace lightning as (depending on the lightning used) it would go through the flames and hit your opponent while he/she is using water, which means your lightning has the added damage effect because of their water. All of this is possible for the most part because lightning (again depending on the jutsu) can go through the flames and it's also faster than the fire.

Any questions?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

That is great to hear bro x)

Wow nice advice, I will sure remember that one.

"Now.. I have a question.. but it does not relate to what we have just been discussing.. well Senpai, I was wondering will I get cake breaks in between training?"

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Depends on what cake

But you sir are ready for your first lightning jutsu

You will for each jutsu give me one advantage, one disadvantage and a performance of your jutsu.

First jutsu.

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

I want you to first gather the necessary amount of chakra and then begin to manipulate it. Then with the manipulated chakra of yours, I want you to shock my clone mid range from you.

*creates clone*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

'Well, the cake is not for you.. so I don't understand why you would care what flavour cake I would be eating?"

"But okay, time for my first Lightning jutsu then"

You will for each jutsu give me one advantage, one disadvantage and a performance of your jutsu.

Oh what Senpai? You are so mean what a lot of work ! I didn't have to start giving pro's and con's for my other Senpai until C Rank .. what a drag (-_- )

First jutsu.

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

I want you to first gather the necessary amount of chakra and then begin to manipulate it. Then with the manipulated chakra of yours, I want you to shock my clone mid range from you.

I didn't want to shock your dam clone, I wanted to shock you Senpai..

I stretch my fingers, while gathering lightning chakra in my hands, and evaluate the technique.

Well, I guess an advantage of the technique is the fact that the technique is rather basic. This should mean the lightning bolts are easier to control and to direct at your opponent. Additionally, you could assume the technique was quicker to perform due to how basic it is, hence allowing you to use it quickly if needed, say to surprise an opponent or to escape.

A disadvantage for the technique is you wouldn't be able to use it while standing in water, as you may accidentally shock yourself. Also the nature of lightning, how it spreads out everywhere, means it must be performed far away from your allies in case you accidentally get them caught up in the technique.

By the time my evaluation is over, my hands are numb, indicating that I have built up enough chakra.

I yell,

At the same time I release my lightning chakra. Upon its release I manipulate the chakra to form into lightning bolts. Once formed, I face my Senpai's clone a fair distance away, take aim and direct the lightning bolts at the clone. They hit him spot on. They embrace him, shocking him, before -poof- the clone was gone and so was the lightning.

"That was a fun first technique, what else do you have Senpai?'

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Sorry for the late reply, was busy this WHOLE WEEK.

And OH MAWH GAWD, this might be the best reply that i've gotten EVER and so beautiful to T_T

Sorry for the boring reply sense i'm now training from my phone and will fix my lap top by this sunday and then and only then will we have fun trainings

Next two jutsu.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder

Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

Ask me any questions you have on these two and give me all the advantages and disadvantages that you see.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

No worries bro, I was on vacation anyway O_o And haha see my point is proven ! You changed your name AGAIN <_<

lol I try my best for you bro ;-)

No worries, your training is not even boring lol

. . . . . . .

I listen as my Senpai names two techniques.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

Ask me any questions you have on these two and give me all the advantages and disadvantages that you see.

"Well out of general interest Senpai, please tell me a good scenario when you would use these techniques? Would you combine them with any other technique? Use them after a certain technique etc.. ?"

Ah well Senpai I am feeling as though I am still in the holiday mode.. so I can only think of a few pros and cons.

"For the Lightning Surge a stand out pro I can think of is the fact that the technique attacks the opponent from the feet up. This is beneficial as it means that the opponents mobility is affected as it disables the legs. This means you can easily capture your opponent after the technique is performed or gain the upper hand over a more vulnerable opponent as they are unable to escape or have restricted mobility due to the technique. "

"A con for the technique is it can easily be avoided. This is due to the fact that it is easily anticipated by an opponent as they have time to react as you slam your hand on the ground and they will see the lightning surging towards them. This means they simply need to jump to avoid it. However, you could stop them doing this by sending an attack in conjunction with this technique aimed high so that they couldn't jump as they would be struck by the technique surging over head and would have no choice but to remain on the ground."

"As for the Raging Thunder Technique a pro for this technique is because it protects you while you can also use it as an attack. This means you can get in really close to your opponent to get a good strike at them while being protected from them."

"A con for the technique is because you are completely covered by this lightning technique, this makes you more exposed to water techniques as you can easily find yourself being electrocuted if struck by a water technique from your opponent. Additionally, you couldn't use any water techniques while in this state, water techniques that could be used beneficially in conjunction with your lightning techniques. So when using this ability you are actually more vulnerable as you sacrifice your ability to use and be less threatened by a water technique in particular."

. . . . . .

Sorry about all the color, there was just too much black and it made me feel like I was reading a book lol

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

It's called premium fun >_>
    And how was your vacation? And no problem, I think i'm going to start using colors myself :P

"Well my student, i'll be honest and state i'd never use these jutsus, but if I had to i'd use it on an opponent who was about to use a earth jutsu *of C rank or lower* like if they were going to stomp on the ground or otherwise. For the second jutsu i'd use it if an opponent was trying to engage me in a taijutsu fight of sorts (maybe freeform or a weak taijutsu move)."

Anyways, good work MAAAAAAANANANNANANANANANANANNANANANANANAANANANANNA NANA next 2

Last D ranks

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Range:Short
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
    Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

Dont rape me

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

lol .. well I do like your avatar, I must admit xD And the new name is pretty sweet ^_^
    Oh yeah, so I was wondering, anything to update me one ? xD

My vacation was sweet bro.

. . . . . .

"Well my student, i'll be honest and state i'd never use these jutsus, but if I had to i'd use it on an opponent who was about to use a earth jutsu *of C rank or lower* like if they were going to stomp on the ground or otherwise. For the second jutsu i'd use it if an opponent was trying to engage me in a taijutsu fight of sorts (maybe freeform or a weak taijutsu move)."

"Thanks for the advice Senpai."

Last D ranks

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Range:Short
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
    Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

Last D Ranks all ready ? Awesome. This is going fast ! :-D

"Okay well Senpai, a pro for the thunder Saber would be the fact that it is a field of electricity which means it covers a fair amount of space. Additionally, when it explodes, it will cover an even greater amount of space. This means one, you are better protected and two, you can blow back an enemy who is far away or a group of enemies."

"A con for the technique could be that because it explodes out and covers a lot of space, you may accidently get your comrades caught up in the explosion and injure them too. If you were located in a village, you may accidentally cause more destruction to the infrastructure than necessary, something you want to avoid if it is your village you are fighting in, but can be used to your advantage if you were fighting in an enemy village."

Now for thunder burn..

"A pro for the technique is because it sends lightning bolts in quick succession this makes it harder for an opponent to avoid/dodge."

"A con for the technique is the opponent will probably see it coming/anticipate it and be able to form a counter easily for the attack"

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

And very nice, awesome job once again :D

First C ranks

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder

Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Well here you have a jutsu that has power that you can vary depending on what you're looking for. As you can see in the damage points info and also the bottom of the text, it gains an additional 5 extra points for using it with water and now i must ask you if you have mastered water and if not what rank are you in currently?

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball

Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

This jutsu is kinda like that spirit bomb from the early dbz when goku and Vegeta fought in the saiyan arc, remember?

Only it's lighting and not Chi >_>

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Wait pause the training for a second. I seem to have gone and confused myself.

Please clarify, am I suppose to be stating,
    • The advantages and disadvantages
    • A performance of the jutsu (I like forgot and got confused. Don't ask me how lol)

As for your question, I am currently learning C Rank techniques under your boy Better. Seems you already caught up to him u_u

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

LOL i'll have a talk with him

But yes, advantages and disadvantages that you see and give me a scenario that you would use the jutsus both in.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Okay sweet as ;-)

. . .

First I would start with,

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

. . .

Well I wouldn't be using this in conjunction with a water jutsu lol xD

. . .

"Well Senpai, it appeared that an advantage for the technique was obviously the fact that it could be used in conjunction with a water technique effectively. Also due to the fact that you could change the force of the attack to suit a certain situation."

"As for a disadvantage, I guess by combining it with a water jutsu you expose yourself to a great risk of accidentally electrocuting yourself. Additionally, due to it coming out in a wave of electricity, you risk getting your own comrades caught up in the wave and injuring them."

I think for a moment and think over the technique again.

"I guess an ideal scenario to use this technique in would be when an opponent strikes you with an earth technique or if you want to penetrate an opponents defences which happen to be earth."

I stretch.

Now for the next technique.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

"Now for this technique and advantage was due to it being a lightning ball, you could expect this technique to be launched at an enemy with great speed. This proves beneficial as it gives an opponent less time to anticipate and have time to avoid/dodge/counter the technique. Also, because it is a ball, you should have better control and ability to direct and aim it at an opponent."

"As for a disadvantage, the ball I assume is small enough that it can actually be countered by a strong enough wind technique. Maybe B Ranked. Also, because it is small, it covers less surface area so can be avoided or dodged right at the last second."

I think for a moment.

"I guess an ideal situation to use this technique would be when your opponent is perhaps flying away on a summon, you could throw at them then. Or again if you wanted to break through their earth defence."

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Thats good. I know that you're training with better in water (correct me if i am wrong), but what water jutsu would you use with the (Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder ?

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

This jutsu in my opinion is more of a defensive and a counter then an all out attack. Considering it's very nature and the fact that it's short range I would have to suggest that you should use it when your opponent is engaging you in a taijutsu battle of sorts. Remember that this jutsu works for one attack as was stated.

(Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.

Well this is my least favorite lightning jutsu, considering the fact that its very location dependant and that you'll be hard pressed to use it, but nevertheless you must learn it because it's on the canon list. If you ever need to use this jutsu then remember to link me lol.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Better may no longer be a Senpai. Water training is now at a standstill.
    T_T

. . . . .

What water jutsu would you use with the (Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder ?

I wonder over Senpai's question for a moment before stating what I believed to be an adequate answer.

Well Senpai, I could use the technique with a fair few water techniques, but first one that comes to mind would be:

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Senpai nods before moving on,

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

This jutsu in my opinion is more of a defensive and a counter then an all out attack. Considering it's very nature and the fact that it's short range I would have to suggest that you should use it when your opponent is engaging you in a taijutsu battle of sorts. Remember that this jutsu works for one attack as was stated.

I think over the technique for a moment. It appeared an advantage for the technique was the fact that is obviously protected you from your enemy. It also could be used as a counter attack to oncoming techniques.

A disadvantage for the technique appeared to be it could only be used once. You also risk damage to yourself as you literally surround yourself with electricity which can easily become a disastrous situation if water becomes involved.

Oh and as Senpai said, a great scenario to use the technique would be when your opponent was using taijutsu against you.

I take a seat on the grass in front of my Senpai as he begins to explain the next technique. I couldn't help but think that my Senpai had pretty much given me the answers for the last one. Oh well, less work I guess.

(Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
    Range: Short-Mid
    Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.

Well this is my least favorite lightning jutsu, considering the fact that its very location dependant and that you'll be hard pressed to use it, but nevertheless you must learn it because it's on the canon list. If you ever need to use this jutsu then remember to link me lol.

I start to pluck at the grass as I think over this technique.

I appeared an advantage for the technique was the fact that it utilized the resources around you, like causing the rocks to become dislodged and fall on your opponents. Due to the location and the fact that the rocks would tumble down in large quantities, it would make it hard for an opponent to dodge/avoid the technique and to counter the technique as it risks damage to themselves as a technique used to destroy the rocks or blow them away has the potential to dislodge more rocks from the cliff.

It seemed a disadvantage for the technique is it could only be used it you happened to be on a cliff face. What is more, is it requires some prep such as the clap and the hand seals. Now what is stupid in my opinion is it dislodges rock above the user, which wouldn't that mean that the user themselves become victim to their own technique as the rocks would rain down on them too ? It does state that it rains down 'past' the user, but there is a huge risk that you are struck as well. In fact, you may be a barrier and actually prevent your opponent from getting the full gist of the technique. If you were unfit, this also wouldn't work out, as you wouldn't be able to run up the Mountain in the first place.
    Oh and also, an opponent may actually successfully damage you in the process of countering your technique, such as blowing the rocks away, as one, this could make more rocks fall or break the cliff, and two, could potentially blow you off the cliff if they used a wind technique for example.

I now had a handful of grass which I chuck in front of me, only to have it blow back into my face.

I guess an ideal scenario to use the technique would be if you were running from an enemy up a mountain, seems pretty obvious I suppose.

I then begin plucking more grass as I explain to my Senpai all that I had just thought through in my head. When I finish, I let Senpai absorb it all in before he tells me what to improve and what not.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Well Senpai, I could use the technique with a fair few water techniques, but first one that comes to mind would be:
    Ah. You've used the description of the jutsu itself to pick a good supplementary jutsu. Very impressive.

This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.
    - End Quote

I'm very impressed with your keen intellect and your adequate sense of scanning for the jutsu given to you instead of reading the first few lines and going for there (believe me, i've been guilty of doing that myself at times lol), so props to you in that regard.

Now then. With my eyes nearly shut from the forcing of me being nearly asleep, i'm going to cut through unnecessary stuff and get right to the jutsu part.

Next jutus
    (Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.

What can you tell me about the above (do what you were doing, but i hope ur ready for souleater.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Thanks man ^^
    And lol it is so funny, you are so serious when it comes to training, but when we get to Skype, VMs, PMs and that chat room, you = totally different person haha xD

. . . . . .

Moving on,

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shape of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

I remained cross legged on the ground, but had stopped plucking the grass. Instead, my arms were now tightly crossed across my chest.

This technique sounded somewhat interesting.

"Well, it appeared an advantage for the technique was the obvious fact that it allowed you to attack multiple targets. This proves beneficial say if you were surrounded by a lot of enemies. What's more, is it can catch an opponent off guard, as you initially treat it as if you were creating a sword, it will then give your opponent a shock (literally )when this 'sword' starts shooting lightning everywhere. Their lack of anticipation leads to ill preparation and ultimately allows you to potentially gain the upper hand over your opponent and makes it more likely that they will be struck by the technique.
    Also, the range in which you could use the technique was somewhat flexible, you could use it from short or mid range."

Now what were some disadvantages..

"It seemed an obvious disadvantage was the fact that your hand begins to 'glow' a pale yellow prior to releasing the technique. This can allow an opponent to anticipate the technique or be alerted that something is up and prepare a counter or a method to avoid or dodge the technique.
    What's more, is yes, it may attack multiple targets, but what if your own comrades were mixed up in there with the enemy? You may accidentally strike them as well. "

Now when was an ideal situation to use the technique ..

"I suppose an ideal scenario to use the technique would be when you were surrounded or being confronted by a group of enemies, which can happen - such as when a village comes to invade another - you could use the technique to take down as many as possible and injure them for long enough that you could escape from them."

( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.

Okay, this technique sounded awesome af. What were some advantages for it ..

"It appears as though the most obvious advantage for the technique was the fact that it made your weapon more lethal by sharpening it. Additionally, it creates another two swords, and you know what they say, the more the better. I know that sending 3 swords at an opponent would be a lot more lethal and make it harder for an opponent to dodge, but it could also mean that you could replace your's or a comrade's sword, if they lost it .. ('_' )
    What's more, is the spinning motion of the swords makes it further harder for an opponent to anticipate and in turn avoid/dodge."

Now some disadvantages . .

"The most obvious disadvantage for the technique was it required the throwing of one's sword at the enemy. If an opponent dodged the initial attack, they can actually claim your sword's and use it to there own benefit against you.
    The fact that you have to levitate the sword in front of you before you make the copies also is a disadvantage. This because an opponent should figure out that something dodgy is going on and has enough time to prepare themselves for the attack."

Now what was an ideal situation to use the technique in ..

"Well, I believe a good situation for you to use the technique in would be when in a one on one battle and your opponent was in a position where they could not counter the technique efficiently. Additionally, you could use the technique as a distraction to hide your true intent to use another technique."

It had grown uncomfortable to be on the ground, and I scramble to my feet, overwhelmed momentarily with a dose of head rush.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

That's bec this is serious bizz :P Jk. I just don't know how to make training fun

"Good, good'

*Tosen looked onwards towards his pupil and wondered if for a moment his pupil was actually the teacher and he was but the mere student.*

"Amazing work young lad, but we have more to go on by."

Last C ranks

( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm
    Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge)
    Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.

"Which hand is your dominate hand Broly san ^_^?"

I want you to look at the discharge part, it says short range, but that is only for the discharge (I'll bold it), but it's not the whole jutsu. This is basically a jutsu that causes lighting to travel to your opponent from the ground. Not sure if you have to jump into the air prior, but i'll find out.

( Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release Wall
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.

It's a defensive wall made up of lighting. Use it if you're opponent attempts to exchange with you in a taijutsu fight or throws some upwards to B rank earth techs at you.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Hey bro, sorry about the mega late reply, I have been rather inactive up until now due to exams I see you have been somewhat inactive as well, gone to One Piece bay have we ? haha

. . . . . .

Senpai nods his approval before continuing,

"Amazing work young lad, but we have more to go on by."

Last C ranks

( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm
    Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge)
    Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.

After introducing to me the technique he asks,

"Which hand is your dominate hand Broly san ^_^?"

To that I answer,

"Well my right hand Senpai."

After my answer, Senpai continues,

"I want you to look at the discharge part, it says short range, but that is only for the discharge (I'll bold it), but it's not the whole jutsu. This is basically a jutsu that causes lighting to travel to your opponent from the ground. Not sure if you have to jump into the air prior, but i'll find out."

I nod my head.

"Thanks for the advice Senpai."

Tosen then proceeds to introduce the second technique.

( Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release Wall
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.

It's a defensive wall made up of lighting. Use it if you're opponent attempts to exchange with you in a taijutsu fight or throws some upwards to B rank earth techs at you.

I think over the two techniques which Tosen had introduced to me before speaking.

"Well Senpai, I will begin with the advantages of Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm."

"It appears that some of the most obvious advantages of the technique is that it can be used as both a defensive and offensive move. For example, you could of course strike the ground with your lightning covered arm, but you could also block an incoming attack with your lightning covered forearm, say a taijutsu strike or something similar. Another advantage is it allows you to affect a greater amount of area. For instance, the technique is not just focused in any one place, but it spreads out up to 5 metres. The technique is also rather hard to avoid as it strikes the ground. No one can stay in the air forever so eventually they'd have to touch the ground. "

*lol that is all I can be bothered thinking for advantages*

"As for disadvantages, one I can think of is when you jump into the air, you become vulnerable to an attack. For example, someone could douse you in water and electrocute you. Five metres is also kind of a short distance. An opponent can avoid the technique by just walking out of range. There is also the possibility that you strike your own allies with this technique as usually your allies will be pretty close to you when you are fighting."

*lol that is all I can be bothered thinking for disadvantages*

"As for the second technique, Lightning Release Wall an advantage I can think of for this technique is it can hit multiple targets in one strike. Also it seems beneficial against taijutsu and earth technique projectiles. It also can temporarily paralyze someone allowing you the opportunity to attack them while they are vulnerable. The fact that it does not require hand seals is a further advantage. "

"As for disadvantages, a clear disadvantage is the technique isn't flexible in terms of range, it is only short range. Also the technique seems only capable of defending you from the front and nowhere else."

. .. . .. .

Haha hope you become more active again soon bro