View Poll Results: Rate this week chapter!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Star

1 5.26%
  • 2 Stars

1 5.26%
  • 3 Stars

1 5.26%
  • 4 Stars

9 47.37%
  • 5 Stars

7 36.84%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    is SCIENCE.

Bleach Manga Chapter 533 Discussion and 534 Predictions

''Everything But The Rain Op.6"

Bleach Manga Chapter 533 Discussion and 534 Predictions

Discuss Bleach manga 533 here and predict the next chapter, Bleach manga 534.

START READING HERE @ MANGAPANDA

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 being the worst, 5 being the best

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Bleach Manga Chapter 533 Discussion and 534 Predictions

Overall, good chapter. Interesting to see Kisuke in the mix. Hopefully we'll get a good bit of information next.

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see Kubo is leading into why Ichigo was predisposed to hollow

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    is SCIENCE.

I think he's mom absorbed the hallow and then he absorbed him away

It was an interesting chapter, I enjoyed it

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    I'm a bit thrown off. Near the end of the chapter, was that the Hollow trying to take Masaki over?
    Yeah I thought that as well, it seemed the hollow took over for a second and I think Urahara noticed it.

Anyway things are getting interesting so at least we can confirm Byakuaya, Shunsei, Mayuri and Yamamoto knew Isshin and most likely the other captains as well, so it'll be interesting to see how they all react when they find out Ichigo is his son.

Also the way Isshin talked to Masaki made me think he's a lot older than he looks, plus I can't help but notice this whole situation between Isshin and Masaki as so similar to that of Ichigo and Rukia, just the roles are reversed.

Anyway this was a great chapter.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    missing the old nb homies :c

I'm slightly confused as to what was going on in page 18, could someone kindly explain it to me?

Member from dem time deh! ~Marhuto~'s Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm behind with reading FFs.

Not much, but I wonder what Urahara's going to do.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm thinking... What if what actually killed Ichigo's mother, Masaki was... Ichigo himself? With masaki having the hollow already within her, and having passed it to Ichigo, Ichigo's inner hollow go full berseker, (without wanting), to avoid that, Masaki "kill" that part of Ichigo temporarily. What do you think?

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    My heart on my sleeve and the
    world in my hands.

Overall it was a pretty good chapter. And I love the inclusion of Urahara at the end.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To find the one true path, one
    must seek guidance amidst
    uncertainty.

Ok, the second to the last panel. At the bottom. What the hell did Kubo draw there? All I see is Masaki's eye and her hair.

I swear Bleach's art style irritates me so much sometimes.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    Ok, the second to the last panel. At the bottom. What the hell did Kubo draw there? All I see is Masaki's eye and her hair.

I swear Bleach's art style irritates me so much sometimes.
    Well she bumped into Kisuke, which caused Masaki to react for some reason. Kubo drew it like that to emphasis that.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Anyway things are getting interesting so at least we can confirm Byakuaya, Shunsei, Mayuri and Yamamoto knew Isshin and most likely the other captains as well, so it'll be interesting to see how they all react when they find out Ichigo is his son.
    Of course all the Captain's "knew" about Isshin, hell Shunsui and Unohana both stated that the Captain before Hitsugaya had "fallen" in combat. So there is something we have definitely yet to see and I am gonna go out on a limb here and say we are definitely going to see what that something is here in at least a couple of weeks, considering it won't be released the week of May 1st due to Golden Week.

Right now the thing that really gets me.......is why didn't Renji, Rukia, Ikkaku, RANGIKU AND HITSUGAYA recognize him when they were all at Ichigo's place during the start of the Arrancar arc? Especially Rangiku and Hitsugaya is former Lieutenant and 3rd Seat

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    Of course all the Captain's "knew" about Isshin, hell Shunsui and Unohana both stated that the Captain before Hitsugaya had "fallen" in combat. So there is something we have definitely yet to see and I am gonna go out on a limb here and say we are definitely going to see what that something is here in at least a couple of weeks, considering it won't be released the week of May 1st due to Golden Week.

Right now the thing that really gets me.......is why didn't Renji, Rukia, Ikkaku, RANGIKU AND HITSUGAYA recognize him when they were all at Ichigo's place during the start of the Arrancar arc? Especially Rangiku and Hitsugaya is former Lieutenant and 3rd Seat
    Hmm good question, but Rukia's the only one that should have recognized him since the others never really saw him properly as Isshin always seemed to split whenever Shinigami came into the picture.

But who knows perhaps he was banished like Urahara and that's why the Shiba clan was shamed.

Also you've got to admit it'll be funny for when Byakuya and Isshin meet since they were both nobles and I can see Isshin being the type of person who would annoy Byakuya.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Hmm good question, but Rukia's the only one that should have recognized him since the others never really saw him properly as Isshin always seemed to split whenever Shinigami came into the picture.

But who knows perhaps he was banished like Urahara and that's why the Shiba clan was shamed.

Also you've got to admit it'll be funny for when Byakuya and Isshin meet since they were both nobles and I can see Isshin being the type of person who would annoy Byakuya.
    Yeah he does have a nact for doing that whenever Shinigami are near his place, or appearing when all other Shinigami are either too far away to get to him or when he knows all of them are unconscious. But another thing is.......why didn't the radars of Soul Society pick him up when he first revealed he was a Shinigami, both Ichigo and Shinji sensed his spiritual power when they were a very long ways off, and those lab technicians of SS are easily able to detect when a large spiritual energy source appears.

Also for the Shiba clan's "shame" I think it's because all of their clansmen that become Shinigami's or get high ranking in a division and are prodigies they either "fall" in combat or are taken over by hollows.

xD I think Byakuya is annoyed enough that a lower noble clan has out ranked his at the moment (the Kyoraku house) But yeah he is often annoyed by other noble clans.....the Shihion and most likely the Shiba's since they have fallen.

But just wait until you see the reaction on the Shiba's when they find out Ichigo is one

Commanded & Conquered! AndreJNZ's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well...what can I say? Interestning. Veeery interesting.

Artistic Shinobi Nakamazi Itchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, listen up..!! Heroes are
    people who share their booze
    with other people!!! 'I' WANNA
    DRINK MY BOOZE!!! - Roronoa
    Zoro

I honestly hoped for much more, this chapter was boring to me, only thing that was cool was I got to see the awesome Urahara Kisuke!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really wanna see what will force Isshin to use final getsuga tenshou, I really do..

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    of marshmallows.

That typical Bleach logic: people freaking out about something no one would ever freak out about nor even give it a second thought if the characters themselves wouldn't have laid an emphasis on it. Though that might just be me not knowing the proper response conduct regarding the souls of dead Shinigami transformed into hollows with the nickname 'whitey' self destructing when having a reatsu bolt blasted through their skull from point-blank range. I seriously didn't know that that's something to freak out about.

Last edited by Caliburn; 04-12-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Forza View Post
    I'm thinking... What if what actually killed Ichigo's mother, Masaki was... Ichigo himself? With masaki having the hollow already within her, and having passed it to Ichigo, Ichigo's inner hollow go full berseker, (without wanting), to avoid that, Masaki "kill" that part of Ichigo temporarily. What do you think?
    I started to think exactly the same thing. TBH i think this makes perfect sense to why Ichigo does not remember what happened "That day". Ichigo was way too young to control his powers, if any powers at all and the additional souls within his body. So with what you theorized there it would only make sense that when Ichigo was attacked by the Grand Fisher that he may have actually been attacked by it and injured, went berzerk, scared the Grand Fisher off, Masaki intervening like Urryu did when Ichigo went Vasto Lorde Berserk Hollow on Ulquirra and getting attacked by him, however with Masaki intervening would leave her fate open to 2 thoughts. Ichigo either did kill her or she is still alive and took the chance to disappear and come back when Ichigo was much older to control his powers.

I myself wish to believe Masaki is still alive. But both ideas seem quite plausible at the moment regarding Ichigo's developement.

As for next chapter... or chapters... i want to say... Urahara actually gets involved with Isshin and Masaki and helps create Ichigo as part of an experiment, which Aizen finds out about through time. Since it started with Aizen's work thats why he seems to take credit for it, but Urahara actually finished it. I actually want to say from an old theory i shared with others, that Ichigo was created in attempt to bring everything soul power back into one, to become another Soul King type being. I only say that because of when we saw the soul kings eyes, he had the same diamond pupils with the 4 black compassing triangles like all the captains houri's, which i think represents the 4 soul spirits of the Bleach universe. The Soul King was the first of them all to merge all 4 and succeed.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....

Judging by Urahara serious look at the end of the chapter could it be that hollow is inside Misaki?!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    If you're trying to imply that this previous 10th Division Captain was Isshin then I beg to differ. Assuming we're talking about the same reference (Turning Back the Pendulum), then it couldn't have been Isshin. If it had been Isshin then Shinji would have known him.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    of marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    If you're trying to imply that this previous 10th Division Captain was Isshin then I beg to differ. Assuming we're talking about the same reference (Turning Back the Pendulum), then it couldn't have been Isshin. If it had been Isshin then Shinji would have known him.
    I don't remember any reference, however the 10th division captain before Hitsugaya was most likely Isshin. It was already confirmed Isshin was the 10th division captain and Hitsugaya was his 3rd seat. Isshin even said that he would make a worthy captain and Hitsugaya said he already was being trained in bankai. And all of this was not that long ago, max around what 20 - 25 years? It's possible that there was still someone between Isshin and Hitsugaya, but that person wouldn't have been a captain for long and there is not really a reason to assume there was another captain.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it was a good one,and so many things been forshadowed.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What if Ichigo is whitey. I know it sounds daft and it's probably wrong but hear me out.

When Whitey had bitten Masaki, what if he put a part of his own soul inside Masaki in order to be preserve itself and be reborn.(In other words, got her pregnant) This might explain a lot about Ichigo. 1: His last hollow transformation looks very similar to whitey. 2: this could have been how Ichigo gained his shinigami powers, since whitey was also once a shinigami. 3: Ichigo is strongly affiliated with the colour black, as is whitey. 4: Ichigo's bankai blade has a great resemblance to Whitey's sword arms. 5: Ichigo has never had an asauchi to gain a zanpakuto unlike all the others, Whitey however was a shinigami so he probably did have one and may have merged with it when he became a hollow. This may explain how their sword are similar and why Ichigo never needed an asauchi to gain a zanpakuto. 5: Both Ichigo and Whitey have a strong connection to the rain.

I know there is a giant plot-hole to this theory...... Isshin. My theory above can't explain how Isshin and Ichigo have similar zanpakuto abilities, or how Ichigo looks a lot like Kaien Shiba if Isshin isn't his dad. But, I might be able to explain it.

Since all we know is that Whitey was made from the corpse of shinigami, that shinigami may have also been from the shiba clan, Explaining Ichigo's similar looks to Kaien and why he has similar abilities to Isshin. (this one I highly doubt) My other explanation is, before Masaki was pregnant with ichigo, a part of whitey's soul lay dormant until Masaki conceived Ichigo with Isshin. Then, that part of Whitey's soul merged with the fetus inside Masaki.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gazz uzumaki View Post
    What if Ichigo is whitey. I know it sounds daft and it's probably wrong but hear me out.

When Whitey had bitten Masaki, what if he put a part of his own soul inside Masaki in order to be preserve itself and be reborn.(In other words, got her pregnant) This might explain a lot about Ichigo. 1: His last hollow transformation looks very similar to whitey. 2: this could have been how Ichigo gained his shinigami powers, since whitey was also once a shinigami. 3: Ichigo is strongly affiliated with the colour black, as is whitey. 4: Ichigo's bankai blade has a great resemblance to Whitey's sword arms. 5: Ichigo has never had an asauchi to gain a zanpakuto unlike all the others, Whitey however was a shinigami so he probably did have one and may have merged with it when he became a hollow. This may explain how their sword are similar and why Ichigo never needed an asauchi to gain a zanpakuto. 5: Both Ichigo and Whitey have a strong connection to the rain.

I know there is a giant plot-hole to this theory...... Isshin. My theory above can't explain how Isshin and Ichigo have similar zanpakuto abilities, or how Ichigo looks a lot like Kaien Shiba if Isshin isn't his dad. But, I might be able to explain it.

Since all we know is that Whitey was made from the corpse of shinigami, that shinigami may have also been from the shiba clan, Explaining Ichigo's similar looks to Kaien and why he has similar abilities to Isshin. (this one I highly doubt) My other explanation is, before Masaki was pregnant with ichigo, a part of whitey's soul lay dormant until Masaki conceived Ichigo with Isshin. Then, that part of Whitey's soul merged with the fetus inside Masaki.
    Hmm some good points...

I believe the soul they used for the hollow is Kaien's and when the hollow bit Masaki it's power laid dormant inside her (Perhaps she had some way to keep it confined) however when Isshin got her pregnant the hollow/soul transferred itself into Ichigo's body and laid dormant inside Ichigo until he awakened his powers (Urahara's basement) and used itself as an Asuchi for Ichigo's Zanpaktou that's why Ichigo's Zangetsu looks like that Hollows arms.

I think Kubo is going to go down the whole Ichigo doesn't know who he is and will struggle to reclaim his identity possibly fighting his hollow one more time and gaining his own Asuchi to reform Zangetsu.

At the moment there's not enough information for me to give a full prediction so I'm going to leave it at that.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»