55 54.46%
Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Well he needs some preety heavy chakra suppply considring it is hard for kakashi to manage just one.
    well I assume he knows that as well, and either has that much chakra, or got it coverd in some way? Either way, this is gonna be epic. If you look good they are all mangekyo 0_o maybe he controlls susano'o too and we can see some heavy clashes of sasuke's and danzo's.

I see this ending in a lose for sasuke because of the damage he's is already in, madara will safe him blabla. After this madara will confront him with his loss, manipulating him to take itachi's eyes.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    well I assume he knows that as well, and either has that much chakra, or got it coverd in some way? Either way, this is gonna be epic. If you look good they are all mangekyo 0_o maybe he controlls susano'o too and we can see some heavy clashes of sasuke's and danzo's.

I see this ending in a lose for sasuke because of the damage he's is already in, madara will safe him blabla. After this madara will confront him with his loss, manipulating him to take itachi's eyes.
    Doubt they all mangekyo,if any..

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i bet all those sharingans are gonna be used for a genjustsu where danzo goes for a punch and then opens his hand and the power of all sharingans in his arm are channeled through the 1 in his hand and put like 10 genjustsu's on sasuke at once and no wonder he could count all those ninja in that forest

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post

that would be sick having all those sharingans as MS, imagine all those using tsukomoi or however you spell it.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    awsome chapter, i'm just wondering what naruto,kakashi and yamatos next move is?
    will they go back to konoha?
    will they search for sasuke?
    will they search for sakura?
    i think that naruto and co will go for sakura because he's worried about her

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i also thought when madara kicked his arm that it was pretty funny

GOD
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzou is lets say the CIA or the Goverment
    he does everything and anything to help us , even it costs us lives jobs money

we are the people of the village , also comparable to the US citizens
    we booooo and curse the goverment for there actions

but the goverment/cia like danzo wants to protect us from ourselves

but anyway i dunno what im talking about , but danzo's arm in my opinion when seal being release will grant him each individual power of every eye , but maybe not cause i dont think all those eyes are mangekyou only the one he has of shisui's

madara being hurt by a member of the bug family , really shows me they are very very very dangeous and can only be threatened by very long distance fighter , cause mid or close range will lose

as we all saw he might be shino's brother unless thats someone else madara named and he covered his whole body with the bugs which meant if soemone touched him they would lose there body part or die ,

also madara rippping his arm off made me happy cause he finally showed some pain , and now doesnt care about his body at all since he imo is aiming for sasukes and for some reason putting him to through all this test

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasukes gonna beat the crap out of danzo and rip his sharingans off. seriously how can you use a doujutsu(EYE TECHNIQUE) in your arm??? without torune and fuu danzos a gonner, i wanna see what he'll do against mangekyou

GOD
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great oppurtunity for sasuke to see into danzo's mind and reveal all lthe truthssss

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You know, I think Madara's True Power is actually referring to Sasuke. I mean, to be honest that fight was Madara goofing around. His real power is that he can summon Sasuke to anywhere and have him fight.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by teetooktier View Post
    You know, I think Madara's True Power is actually referring to Sasuke. I mean, to be honest that fight was Madara goofing around. His real power is that he can summon Sasuke to anywhere and have him fight.
    .... ROFL. thats hilarious, good point

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why is it that people still say that Sasuke is a puppet, he is using everyone arround him even when they think' they are using him.Madara thought he caught Sasuke off guard at the Kage meeting when he set him up but Sasuke's reaction seemed like he expected as much, Sasuke would have to find Danzou again if it wasnt for Madara altho Madara has his own reasons for setting up that match.As long as Sasuke is heading towards the goals he set for himself and not doing other things that ppl suggest, u cant say hes being controled.Sasuke is almost at full right now thnx to Karin so this fight should be decent unless hes just totaly messed up after thath Susano'o.

Last edited by kydo; 12-11-2009 at 02:08 AM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Danzo hasnt really done that much wrong, hes done whats best for his villages really...
    1. he oranged for the uchiha clan to be wiped out to stop civil war
    2. he controlled that guy at the kage sumit so he could be in charge and do what is best for the village...

I guess his intentions are good but his methods are just a bit OTT
    fool killing hundreds of innocent people was good for the village? I BEG TO DIFFER all he cares about is eyes as you can see from his arm. he probably got them from the corpses of the dead uchiha he had killed

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well...This my official "I WAS WRONG" statement to the whole Naruto world....at this point there is no way that Danzo is Madara, as I was so hoping and predicting...

meh...I can admit when iWAS WRONG. gOOD CHAPTER THO. : )

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KazeFox1 View Post
    Well...This my official "I WAS WRONG" statement to the whole Naruto world....at this point there is no way that Danzo is Madara, as I was so hoping and predicting...

meh...I can admit when iWAS WRONG. gOOD CHAPTER THO. : )
    yea your only a few months late in realizing it

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    Why is it that people still say that Sasuke is a puppet, he is using everyone arround him even when they think' they are using him.Madara thought he caught Sasuke off guard at the Kage meeting when he set him up but Sasuke's reaction seemed like he expected as much, Sasuke would have to find Danzou again if it wasnt for Madara altho Madara has his own reasons for setting up that match.As long as Sasuke is heading towards the goals he set for himself and not doing other things that ppl suggest, u cant say hes being controled.Sasuke is almost at full right now thnx to Karin so this fight should be decent unless hes just totaly messed up after thath Susano'o.
    i agree is doing what he wants and like people posted a long time ago he is not strong enough to beat madara so he is staying around to see any weakness. Also this chapter was great and i can't wait to see danzoy vs but it will probably get interrupted by .

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

danzo needs to die already

the eViL sKinnY Dude eViL sKiNnY bOy's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I remember the previous Ssasukev/s Naruto whre Naruto Punched Sasuke so as to try and BASH some sense into him....
    I think now that Naruto himself needs the same treatment. Maybe Kakashi should punch him in the face and make him watch Twilight movies for 100 hours or something.. LOL. xD
    Getting really Bored of Naruto stuck in pretty much the same position with same Glum-looking Face. Hope he starts moving for a fight soon..
    Other than the NaruGaara part this Episode was very nice, I can't really support all the Sasuke fan-boys/girls because I really don't know what Danzo is capable of and since He pulled out all those sharingans(In his Arm... xD) I think Danzo is gonna be a Very Hard man to beat. Also maintaining such Chakra levels would be amazing ly Hard as even Kakashi (Agreed he is no Chakra Bank but still) can have problems maintaing just one...
    So that might mean Danzo is a Chakra monster maybe outdoing even Shark-boy (wonder what Happened to him.. Still gotta gut-feeling he might be out there somewhere, even the I know of the Giant Shark-Bullet thingy.. )

Think this fight is gonna be amazing with Danzo ulling out some UBER cool Jyutsus. Can't wait for it.. Baah one more week is painful.....

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

whoa! I did not expect that arm. I want to see what's under the face wrap--3 eyes or 4? Hmmm...I can't wait to see what sick stuff Kishimoto-sensei comes up with for this fight.
    I don't have much of an idea of what is going to happen with it.

Maybe Sasuke will take back what belongs to the Uchiha. Either way I want Sasuke to kill Danzo. I didn't think they would fight so soon. Hopefully Sakura will not make an appearance here or at least not interfere.

As for Naruto, his story is getting kind of boring. He is just kind of there now. Not that I'm complaining about Sasuke screen time or frame time rather. I'm glad its finally gotten to his story line, been waiting forever.

I've found myself liking Toby's character, it'd be cruddy if he betrays Sasuke as I suspect he might down the road but I think Sasuke will have something up his sleeve. I don't think we ever got to know exactly what he saw in the secret Uchiha meeting area. Correct me if I'm wrong, I might have missed something or it just went over my head in all the excitement.

I don't even know. I'm just trying to wait as patiently as possible to find out what's going to happen. By the way, patience is not my strong point. mou, how come i can't do chibi character icons any more?

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

or it means that danzo is an idiot who will have one minutes worth of chakra then sasuke will wipe the floor with him

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this should shut most of the ppl up by now
    -ppl say sasuke doesnt train
    -naruto has healing abilities to make him train more in a day sasuke doesnt

madara is an awesome teacher hat train u in the fire n guarantees ull be safe afterwards n uses the healing girl wisely.
    so far madra trained him againtst 8 tails 3 kages and one more right now .
    this should make him stronger than naruto at the moment.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good chapter....but im still wondering something......is it just me or did Danzo look like he had all Mangyeko Sharingans in his arm??

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Damn! How many sharingan he really has? Good chapter!

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toughdude View Post
    good chapter....but im still wondering something......is it just me or did Danzo look like he had all Mangyeko Sharingans in his arm??
    No, he didn't. They all appear to have three tomoe.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was a great chapter :D

1. It's probably just me but I found the battles very confusing (maybe because I just got up hehe )
    2. The arm...I mean who was expecting...THAT...-.-... I think it is utterly awesome, except it must use MASS of chakra... unless the old elephant has something else up his sleeves...
    3. Last but not least...Gaara the great philosopher of Naruto strikes again... TAKE THAT Aristotle, Archimedes, Plato, Socrates and other bearded people... you just got PWNED by a 16 year old...

Can't wait for next week :D

P.S. Next chapter... Danzo takes his pants off to reveal even more sharingans on his legs and you know what -.-

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»