Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsicool93 View Post
    It was a great chapter :D

P.S. Next chapter... Danzo takes his pants off to reveal even more sharingans on his legs and you know what -.-
    Roflmao!!! yup u'll never knw, he may just go ahead and do that :D ..

but really Danzo just bought a whole new meaning to the word "Hand-Eye Co-ordination" xD

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NARUTO 476 PREDICTION

FOR MORE PREDICTIONS VISIT NARUTO PREDICTIONS

(Danzo, Team Hawk scene)
    Madara: ...(I'll surely enjoy this fight...)
    Sasuke: ...
    Danzo: Your sharingan, is mine.
    Sasuke: Like I care.
    Danzo: Hm?
    Sasuke: One thing for sure...Your end is near.

(Wind blows)
    -Sasuke rushes towards Danzo grabbing his sword, as Danzo jumps backwards grabbing a Kunai from the ground (That Torune threw earlier) and throws it towards Sasuke, Sasuke then blocks the Kunai attack with his sword as he continues rushing towards Danzo, Sasuke then moves super fast and appears infront of Danzo with a Chidori, as Sasuke throws his sword towards Danzo, he ducks, and Sasuke counters him with his Chidori-
    Sasuke: You're mine.-Dashes with his Chidori-
    Danzo: Hm. -Dodges easily jumping behind Sasuke, and landing 5 meters away-
    Sasuke: ...Lucky dodge. (How did he dodge that easily?)
    Danzo: Attacks like that one won't hit me. I have more than just a Sharingan, all achieved level 3, imagine a strong Sharingan x6 or more. I can see your attacks before they even come closer to me.

Karin: JUST POP 'EM UP SASUKE!!!
    Danzo: Tch. you pest. *Referring to Karin*
    Sasuke: (I have to think of a way to counter it...those Sharingans are the problem...Wait, if I can distract him with a decoy...and then get him from behind, he shouldn't be able to get me, even if he detects my move at the last second, his body won't respond in time...but, Clone Jutsu isn't gonna work, and even if I was able to do the Shadow clone Jutsu...it won't work either. This calls for my new trick...the lightning clone, which lightning Chakra runs inside the body, it'll appear as if it was the real me.) Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!
    -Fires a flame-like-dragon towards Danzo-
    Danzo: Weak. Earth Style: Mud Wall! -spits mud as it forms a huge, strong rock wall-
    -The smoke caused by the dragon flame disappears slowly-
    Danzo: He's still there. -Rushes towards him- you didn't seriously think it would be that easy did you?!
    Sasuke: Tsk...-rushes towards him-
    Danzo: (Something's wrong...is he focusing that much Chakra in his body?!)
    Sasuke: Chidori!
    -Danzo dodges grabbing Sasuke's left hand arm and his right shoulder-
    Danzo: Got you.
    Sasuke: Grr.......-grins- Heh. -Grabs Danzo's shoulders hardly-
    Danzo: What..?
    -Sasuke appears behind him with Chidori Sharp Spear, as he launches it towards Danzo-
    Sasuke: Game Over!
    Danzo: Oh no! -kicks the Lightning-Clone away as it explodes, he then tries to dodge but he was too late, half of his arm was cut down, as he slides dodging to the right, Sasuke lands-
    Sasuke: Heh, got most of the Sharingans down.
    Madara: Woo ho. a brilliant move.
    Karin: Nice work, Sasuke!
    Danzo: ...No matter. You might have gotten many of my Sharingan, but that surely won't happen again. (I lost just so many! I have to be more careful.)
    Sasuke: Now for the rest. -Stares-

(Team Kakashi scene)
    Kakashi: Yamato, let's go inside now.
    Yamato: ...Right. You better come in too Naruto, or you'll catch a cold.
    Naruto: ...
    Yamato: ...Oh well. -goes in with Kakashi-
    Naruto: ...(What...what am I gonna do? "Friend"...this word...)
    Sai: ...I'll disappear for now. -the Ink-Clone shatters-
    Naruto: (...Friend...Sasuke...yeah...that's what I have to do.)
    ???: -Lands- Well, well, look what we have here. Standing alone outside? catching a cold won't be a good thing you know.
    Naruto: Huh...what are you doing here, Shikamaru?
    Shikamaru: Well, it's just that Team Sakura took too long, and they're late, so I thought it would be better if we made our move as well.
    Naruto: What do you mean by "we"?!
    Hinata: H-Hi...Naruto...-Blushes-
    Naruto: Hinata!

(Team Sakura scene)
    Kiba: STOP!
    -They all stop rushing-
    Sakura: W-what is it?
    Kiba: I've found Sasuke!
    Everyone: ?!
    Sakura: Really?!
    Kiba: Yeah...but--
    Sakura: But...what?
    Kiba: He's fighting with someone. And if I'm not mistaken, it's Danzo.
    Everyone: ?!
    Sai: L-lord...Danzo?! (If I get there...then, he'll know that I betrayed him.)
    Sakura: That...Danzo...let's go there now!
    Kiba: Wait a minute! let me concentrate a little...(...that's...definitely him...) There's also a scent of that Masked-guy from the Akatsuki we fought before.
    Sakura: N-no way...then, he's definitely on Sasuke's side! (This makes things harder...)
    Rock Lee: Are there more of them?
    Kiba: The Akatsuki? I don't think so...at least, there are no others with crazy chakras like they usually have. but, they got someone else with them, that's for sure.
    Sakura: So, it's a Three against One?
    Kiba: No. Eventually, that Masked-guy and that other one aren't involved. Sasuke is the only one fighting.
    Sakura: Alright. Actually even IF they were involved, I wouldn't care. I'm going anyway.
    Kiba: ...!
    Sakura: This time, no holding back. Whether I die or live, I'll complete this job as a true Shinobi.
    Kiba: ...Heh!
    Rock Lee: ...Right! we're with you!
    Sai: ...-Smiles-
    Sakura: Let's move! -They scatter-

(Danzo, Team Hawk scene)
    Danzo: No matter, I still have many Sharingans, do you know how much jutsu they copied already? do you know how much powerful they ARE?! -Fire Style: Dragon Bomb! -a fire bomb is launched- Wind Style: Air blow! -the fire is mixed with the wind making a bigger fire-
    Sasuke: Tch! Fire Style: Fire-Ball Jutsu! -the fire ball counters it as they explode, Sasuke jumps with a Chidori-
    Danzo: Ha! Earth Style: Rock Slide! -The pillar that Madara is standing on broke apart as it is falling on Sasuke-
    Sasuke, Madara: ?!
    Madara: Oh boy! -Jumps landing on the ground-
    Sasuke: Gah! -punches some rocks as more falls on him-
    Karin: Sasuke!
    Sasuke: Gah...*Pant*...*Pant*...You old frog...I'm not gonna fall for that again. (No matter how many Jutsu he might have, he will be out of chakra if he used 'em alot, and that will be my advantage!) ...-Closes his eyes-...Mangekyo Sharingan! Amaterasu! -Glaring at Danzo as Danzo began running off-
    Danzo: Eh...-running- (If that touches me!)
    -Sasuke following him by sight, as Amaterasu appears at every spot Sasuke stares at-
    Danzo: If that keeps up...
    -Sasuke moves his sight quickly as the Amaterasu catches up to Danzo-
    Danzo: GAH!!! -They start burning him- Ah...! removes his upper cloth, as his right arm, neck and chest are a bit damaged-...*Pant*...
    Sasuke: Gah! -Places his hand on his bleeding eye-
    Danzo: *Pant*...Fine. You used yours, now I'll use mine. -Removes the bandages around his eyes-Mangekyo Sharingan!
    Sasuke, Madara, Karin: ?!
    Sasuke: ...What...
    Madara: Hm, I wonder how he unlocked it. (I don't remember Shisui had them unlocked. Now let's see their powers, and how much have he mastered it. I might end up stepping in.)
    Karin: N-N-No way! an old hag has it?!
    Danzo: Now it's time, for you to witness, 'My' Mangekyo Sharingan!
    ------------------------
    Danzo has the Mangekyo Sharingan ?! What is Sasuke going to do? how will he counter it? and what exactly are it's powers?!

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Danzo hasnt really done that much wrong, hes done whats best for his villages really...
    1. he oranged for the uchiha clan to be wiped out to stop civil war
    2. he controlled that guy at the kage sumit so he could be in charge and do what is best for the village...

I guess his intentions are good but his methods are just a bit OTT
    My view on it is that Danzou is as mad as Madara: ready to do anything to become Hokage, anything for the sake of power. As he didn't have any real skills, he decided to borrow them and implanted the eyes of dead Uchihas in him.

Well, I don't think he has Amaterasu, so Sasuke should be able to burn him down. Unless he has water element.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-11-2009 at 09:47 AM.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    awsome chapter, i'm just wondering what naruto,kakashi and yamatos next move is?
    will they go back to konoha?
    will they search for sasuke?
    will they search for sakura?
    I guess Sasuke: top of the list. Biggest chackra, easier to find... and it is a given they may find Sakura there.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    or it means that danzo is an idiot who will have one minutes worth of chakra then sasuke will wipe the floor with him
    Hope you're right!

He should have lots of chackra even in his ass, lol. Otherwise he won't be able to control them.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dunno about Danzo but I think Naruto is going to set out to try and stop Sakura and he will see the Raikage and his brother. We'll probably see them separately in the beginning and as Naruto senses a large mass of chakra nearby, so does Samehada. Killer Bee and Raikage realize that the only thing with such a large amount of chakra could be - the only host left besides Bee - Naruto. They meet up and the Raikage is surpised to see Naruto is the last host. They will talk and decide that Naruto has one final training to undergo - he has to train to use the 9 tails' powers without losing control over his body. I am not very sure but I think either the two brothers are going to accompany him on his search for Sakura or they will make him abandon the search and go with them.
    Killer Bee may well be the only person who can teach Naruto to control the fox. And while that would be almost impossible as probably nobody can seal back its chakra, I think Samehada will be vry happy to absorb the excess chakra of the Nine-tails so that Naruto won't transform. Shadow clones may play a part of this training as well but not more than 5-10 clones, because there is only one Samehada.
    Though this prediction has nothing to do with the forthcoming battle I believe it is not something to easily overlook. I believe it is going to be correct plus minus a few details.
    As for the Danzo vs Sasuke fight I can say only that Danzo must have a lot of sleeves full of tricks as the discovery that his arm has so many Sharingan eyes in it is made before he even starts to fight with Sasuke and Madara. It is not like any previous battle in the manga for such an advantage to be unmasked at such an early stage of the battle unless there will be even more advantages for Danzo to come. And I believe in the midst of the fight Sasuke will develop his own Mangekyou Sharingan technique which will be beyond awesomeness.

P.S. This is my first day of predicting the next events in Naruto, please don't be too hard on me

Last edited by danivass; 12-11-2009 at 10:31 AM. Reason: added 4 words for a more understandable sentence; added p.s.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    this should shut most of the ppl up by now
    -ppl say sasuke doesnt train
    -naruto has healing abilities to make him train more in a day sasuke doesnt

madara is an awesome teacher hat train u in the fire n guarantees ull be safe afterwards n uses the healing girl wisely.
    so far madra trained him againtst 8 tails 3 kages and one more right now .
    this should make him stronger than naruto at the moment.
    When did Madara train Sauske? That's not what's going on. Madara is using Sauske to:

1) See how far Sauske's skills have progressed
    2) Because Madara can't fight

For those of you that say Madara is awesome, I disagree (at least he hasn't shown it yet). He has the dimension capability which is essentially a defensive move. Again, he said a while back that he was severely limited so his offensive techs must not be available.

I doubt that Foo & Torune are dead. The jutsu that Madara uses only teleports people to another dimension (like where Sauske & Karin were). Only problem is you can't get back without Madara bringing you back! lol

Danzo's arm was SICK!! Can't wait to see what he can do. Who thinks this is the link between Danzo, Orochimaru, and Kabuto?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by danivass View Post
    As for the Danzo vs Sasuke fight I can say only that Danzo must have a lot of sleeves full of tricks as the discovery that his arm has so many Sharingan eyes in it is made before he even starts to fight with Sasuke and Madara. It is not like any previous battle in the manga for such an advantage to be unmasked at such an early stage of the battle unless there will be even more advantages for Danzo to come. And I believe in the midst of the fight Sasuke will develop his own Mangekyou Sharingan technique which will be beyond awesomeness.

P.S. This is my first day of predicting the next events in Naruto, please don't be too hard on me
    Good prediction (except for Sauske developing MS during the fight). Rarely do they pull the big guns out right away.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know Sasuke has the MS but I'm saying every user of MS has his own technique. So this battle will probably be the debut of Sasuke's own MS technique. And probably Sakura and the others looking for him will find him, but will stealthily monitor the fight. After it ends and Danzo escapes/ is killed (unlikely because then what was with all that Root stuff, is it just going to end by Danzo's death shortly after his ambitions have been revealed) they are going to confront a weakened Sasuke. Madara will teleport himself, Sasuke and Karin elsewhere and the leaf ninja will return. And probably they will see Naruto and the Raikage and his brother. They will tell Naruto about Sasuke's powers and he will realize that he is no match for him so he will accept being trained by Bee

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Nice chapter. Madara is so unbelieveable unfair with his never getting hit tech. Hes just like Pain, only that he can`t see in all directions (or can he? ) and that he would`t have to wait 5 sec. before his ultimate defend. The only way to beat him is either during counter attack as Fuu and Tourtune(?) said or to attack from a direction he can`t see the attacker. And what about his dimention tech.? Can you counter it? Or are you screwed once he got you with it?:confused: I can`t even imagine how awsome he is when he can attack You know what that means right? The first Hokage must have been the best Kage in Historie to even stand a chance against him, and also beating him. Not to mention how insane The sage of the six paths must have been:confused: Even words can`t explain him.:P

Dounzo is a wicked man. He has only taken off the bandage on his right hand. He still got his left foot and half of his head. Maybe he got some sort of Chakara chamber in his foot and some sort og insane tech. in his head?

I think Kakashi and Yamato head back to the village to settle the Hokage question while Sakura and co. arrives at the summit and see Tsukikage in a clash with Sugitsuge and Juugo. Bee and Raikage head home like Gaara, while Mizukage arrives at the fight scene in the end of the chapter or the next.
    Naruto is either going to meet up with Sakura and Co, head back to the village, find Sasuke in the end of 477 or be found by bee and samahada or something like that.:D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe this is madara's another test for sasuke if how far he can go. or if he can kill a hokage by himself since he was unable to kill any kage at the summit. madara has another pet of his own.

Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

From what I've read from 475 I think that Danzo is going to put up a good fight with Sasuke, I don't believe he will be killed because of what we've seen from Danzo so far is that he will run away from a fight he cannot win, or he'll make a agreement, or Sakura's team will show up an get into a fight with them, and be helping out Danzo because they have no clue that he isn't the Hokage anymore, and if Sakura's team shows up (A) Sasuke will kill them or (B) They will run away (Doubtful tho, since this is Sasuke goal).

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yak...wat a disgusting arm.....
    but i wonder how he planted all these sharinghan eyes in his arm....and if he have all these eyes why he didnt put one of them and fix his left eye

and also he wants to add sasuke's eyes to his collection

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~emperor~ View Post
    but i wonder how he planted all these sharinghan eyes in his arm....and if he have all these eyes why he didnt put one of them and fix his left eye

I think that Danzo has Shushi Uchiha's eye in left eye (as he used the jutsu in Kage summit)and he released the seal them to reveal others this refers to me tht H esome how sealed th power os Sharingan Similar to kakashi (he has just one though) the other eyes belong to Saskues's parents... And i think Sakue will losse his eyesight and then Madara will bring Itach's eyes....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Sasuke getting another fight so soon So I wonder what fate awaits Fu and Torune. Torune's defense/offense ability is pretty amazing though he has to make physical contact. Naruto got annoyed at Gaara

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzo will have some wicked skills but no "non uchiha" can weild those eyes the way a real uchiha can... Danzo will be dunzo...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~emperor~ View Post

because like kakashi he`s not a uchiha. When you are not a ushiha you cant desactivate the sharingan that why they hide the sharigan. If you not hide your sharingan you lost all your chakra......

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Its a great chapter, so where to start...

naruto needs stop standing around looking sad and needs to act now....
    I like fuu and torune and dont want them to be dead
    danzo vs sasuke finally with danzos weird arm...

predictions - danzo is going have a really weird technique which will be awsome, then the mizukage will turn up and interupt the fight or danzo will die, sasuke will go crazy and attack, naruto may move in the next chapter lol
    100% agree with you dude, we need some naruto action its about 25 manga we dont see some naruto action exept BLABLABLA CRYING BLABLABLA SAKURA B!TCHZ BLABLABLA. He need to do someting he`s the nine tails not kiba...LOL!!

the arm of danzo is soooooooooooo discusting!!!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder if there is any chance that danzo is madaras brother?

just a thought

as for his arm i dont think he would of lived this long if he wasnt a decent ninja

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post
    1.) Hiruzen was against it and he did it against his orders. You really can't expect peace from violence, I think killing them was the incorrect thing to do. Being able / willing to negotiate is important if you want to be the head of a village.

2.) This proves that he is a control freak and will do what ever it means to be in charge, he used Hanzou from the Amegakure and even killed the frog Kousuke, the one that Tsunade sent to inform Naruto of Pein's attack on Konoha so that the village would be in a weakend state. A lot of people in Konoha died from a result of his decision and would have remained dead if it wasn't for Naruto "changing" Nagato.

All of this proves that Danzo is a man who doesn't intend to keep his promises, and that he is not worried of threats that would hurt Konoha. He is a cheap, dirty man who needs to exiled from Konoha / eliminated for the village's safety in my opinion.
    My guess is:
    On the night of the Uchiha's massacre, Danzo went out and pluck the Uchiha's eyes off...that's how he got the eyes all over his arm.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by drasengan View Post
    Danzo will have some wicked skills but no "non uchiha" can weild those eyes the way a real uchiha can... Danzo will be dunzo...
    What if it's the other way around? And Sasuke dies.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

i think Kabuto will show up at the end of this and he will join with Danzo to try and kill Sasuke

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasukegrl View Post
    What if it's the other way around? And Sasuke dies.
    is to big of a character to go down like this... but i think he will reallize that he'll need itachi's eyes after this fight.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think i'm going to like Madara, everytime he gets in a conflict he's fooling around xD
    the little conversation between Madara, fu and the other guy showed that he can stand against really high skilled ninjas espacially the aburame guy.

i was wondering what's under the seal of Danzo but i'd have never expacted such an amazing arm. the mass of sharingans is awesome but its the wrong guy who have these ^^ Danzo must've slaughtering around and you dunno what he have done to uchia's of the anbu before the've been killed.
    Wonder who will win the fight, sasuke or danzo. Think the'll be interrupted cause Danzo will never go full out, yet.
    sry my englisch isn't very well :-P

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

Anyone noticed all the Mangekyous looked alike ?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no if you zoom the pic of his arm you can see these sharingans are normal and no MS. and even so Danzo never could use the MS cause he dont have the kekkei genkai