55 54.46%
Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kozinaruckus View Post
    Its kind of a fine edged sword he's on because if he didn't have the kyuubi in him now he would be alot more powerful than what he is. due to all the chakra needed for suppression. Also would be able to fuse for sage mode and wouldn't have to stay still to draw in natural energy.

The other thing is if he never had the kyuubi in him he would be no where near as strong as he is, because his chakra levels wouldn't have grown so much and evolved in order to keep it suppressed.

Also he may have been given the power but he chooses to find other ways to become more powerful and not rely on that which could harm his friends.
    nicely put...

aslo unlike sasuke narutos not emo and just gets on with it no matter what :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    I have to disagree with all the people who have said that danzo is cool and awesome, i mean seriously he ordered to massacre the whole uchiah clan for their sharingan just so he could get strong and control people, i really think he is a whimp and should die fast before he does some more disgraceful things and ruins konoha's name
    Agreed Danzo only concern is power and will do anything low or dirty. I have a feeling he used shusui's eye to cause the events of the attack on the village by the kyuubi and used that to make sure he would have no opposition to getting rid of the uchiha clan.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    I'm gonna say this quick! Again no time to read over the whole thread!

I reckon there was nothing honorable about Danzo wanting the Uchihas wiped out... I believe he tricked the elders and the 3rd with his eye, into agreeing to their disposal simply for his own ends... one of those being to claim all those sharingans in his arm!
    i dont know...3rd is against uchia masacre...and the time between Shisui's death and the Uchia assasination meeting is not enough time 4 Danzo to master Shisui's jutsu..but i agree konoha is better without Danzo..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    i dont know...3rd is against uchia masacre...and the time between Shisui's death and the Uchia assasination meeting is not enough time 4 Danzo to master Shisui's jutsu..but i agree konoha is better without Danzo..
    without danzo
    no uchiha massacre-no revenge- no desire for power - no sasuke vs naruto- naruto wont be as strong= no manga

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Sasuke has really underestimated danzo....I mean when he saw all those sharingan's on Danzo's arm he should've stepped back and thought up another plan. And from the spoilers i've read Sasuke is going to perform Susano on Danzo and Danzo want even be fazed by it instead he will appear behind sasuke and say " Let's talk with our eyes and Fight" that is one bad dude to not even be harmed by Sasuke's most powerful attacks. It seems that Sasuke will have to use more than mangekou sharingan. As far as my man Naruto goes i think he should quit toying around and get on the move go after sakura and in turn help Sasuke find out what Danzo is all about and seriously get some training from the eight tails host comon man. I have not posted in a while so hey everybody.

Last edited by rodrickgunn; 12-16-2009 at 03:31 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    That is true, But Naruto diden't ask for the 9 tailes it was given to him there was no other way of killing the beast only to seal it and use its powers just like marada did. As for sasuske all he has to do is take somebody's eyes and he gains 10 more crazy ass jutsu's.
    Well is it Sasuke's fault that he has the Sharingan in the first place being of that clan? What about Nagato who possessed the almighty Rinnegan and the Hyuuga's who have the Byakugan. I mean you can't look down on a character just because of what techs or abilities they have. I favor Sasuke and I dislike Naruto but I don't complain about Naruto being stronger than him especially with that Sage Mode of his which is something overpowered. Also, Sasuke didn't ask for the curse seal as that was Orochimaru's prerogative to make sure that Sasuke never strayed away from obtaining power and what about the Mangekyou? Itachi's death awoken Sasuke's Sharingan not because Sasuke himself asked for it as it just happened.

Thats why Naruto is 3 times stronger than sasuske right now cause he trains his ass off rather than somebody giving him his power he gains it through tireless training, and not to mention everybody who trains Naruto are top notch Shanobies. lets just keep that in mind
    Wow look who is biased. So Sasuke never trained, please he trained with Kakashi as well and learned Chidori which later through more training achieved many variations of this jutsu. The Mangekyou also has techs that you need to train to master, in other words Sasuke does train as well as Naruto so let us also keep this in mind.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post

Well is it Sasuke's fault that he has the Sharingan in the first place being of that clan? What about Nagato who possessed the almighty Rinnegan and the Hyuuga's who have the Byakugan. I mean you can't look down on a character just because of what techs or abilities they have. I favor Sasuke and I dislike Naruto but I don't complain about Naruto being stronger than him especially with that Sage Mode of his which is something overpowered. Also, Sasuke didn't ask for the curse seal as that was Orochimaru's prerogative to make sure that Sasuke never strayed away from obtaining power and what about the Mangekyou? Itachi's death awoken Sasuke's Sharingan not because Sasuke himself asked for it as it just happened.

Wow look who is biased. So Sasuke never trained, please he trained with Kakashi as well and learned Chidori which later through more training achieved many variations of this jutsu. The Mangekyou also has techs that you need to train to master, in other words Sasuke does train as well as Naruto so let us also keep this in mind.

U know what i cant even argue wit u on this that was very well put u made a good argument. its not that im biased sasuske and, itachi are my 2 fav i just cant stand the fact that naruto has to work sooo damn hard just to keep up wit his right hand man sasuske even though naruto's powers are limitless and it showes but sasuske just keeps getting stronger and stronger. sasuske only trained to master his Chidori he never trained to use his Mangekyou wait a min does he even have Mangekyou i know he has the black flames witch was also givin to him without any strainous training. but to keep it real sasuske will never b stronger than Naruto. there's a limit to what sasuske can do.. and im sorry to say naruto will die at the end opps spoiler alert.....:D

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by petzee View Post
    why do u ppl always say that have forgotten naruto was also given the kyuubis power just like dat

it was not a power.............the only thing it gives is chakra and its healing power..........until now only the kyuubi had control over naruto..........it will become a advantage only if naruto masters how to control it.............

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That is true, But Naruto diden't ask for the 9 tailes it was given to him there was no other way of killing the beast only to seal it and use its powers just like marada did. As for sasuske all he has to do is take somebody's eyes and he gains 10 more crazy ass jutsu's.

Thats why Naruto is 3 times stronger than sasuske right now cause he trains his ass off rather than somebody giving him his power he gains it through tireless training, and not to mention everybody who trains Naruto are top notch Shanobies. lets just keep that in mind
    i agree with u for sure dude..............you are exactly right.............

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    aslo unlike sasuke narutos not emo and just gets on with it no matter what :D
    Okay, you say that Sasuke is Emo unlike Naruto, really...I think that you need to look up the definition for an emo and you will see that Sasuke barley falls in that label. Oh, what do you know, I did it for you so check this out:

"Emo" came from Washington D.C. as a music genre. It is short for "emotive hardcore" or it can be used as "emotional" No, emo is not a fashion statement, it is a state of mind, but many people who do go by "emo" do tend to dress in the fashion of heavy eye makeup, tight pants, and we all know about the hair. Emo does not mean you cut yourself, people like yourself have some how mixed self injury into emo. But an emo person can cut themselves but just because you do so and you are emo does not make you a poser. In truth, it is all about the music. I mean it is so stereotypical of someone to call another person an emo and or in this case a character because really it has been slanged into a definition meant as emotional and really everyone is emotional one way or another. Although, Sasuke has had his emotional moments here and there but we can't deny so has Naruto with this. Take a look at an example :

Naruto 459 | Read naruto chapter 459 manga online | Manga Share
    Here we see how "emo" tinoal Naruto can be with his obsessing over Sasuke, yet again. Another example can be Nagato who totally appears as an emo in the sense of style and emotional baggage. I like Nagato but he alongside Naruto can also be called an "emo" by you and the other people who decide to immaturely label in your own way of how an emo is depicted.

Now what was that about "also unlike sasuke narutos not emo" you quoted?

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

U know what i cant even argue wit u on this that was very well put u made a good argument. its not that im biased sasuske and, itachi are my 2 fav i just cant stand the fact that naruto has to work sooo damn hard just to keep up wit his right hand man sasuske even though naruto's powers are limitless and it showes but sasuske just keeps getting stronger and stronger. sasuske only trained to master his Chidori he never trained to use his Mangekyou wait a min does he even have Mangekyou i know he has the black flames witch was also givin to him without any strainous training. but to keep it real sasuske will never b stronger than Naruto. there's a limit to what sasuske can do.. and im sorry to say naruto will die at the end opps spoiler alert.....:D
    Are you really sure that Naruto will die? I think Kishi will make things turn out differently for Naruto? But since Naruto is out of the action right now what do you think will happen with danzo and Sasuke? I read some pretty surprising spoilers about that Danzo is noooooo push over Sasake just might get rocked entirely.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

Well thank you, okay I understand where you're coming from by saying that Naruto trained really hard to get to where he is at now and I will admit that he has worked tons and was rewarded greatly by becoming the Sage that he is. Okay, now for example when Orochimaru was shown with Sasuke whom was sitting over a pile of defeated shinobi due to his own doing, it proved that he does train and also with his Mangekyou. Kishimoto in elapsed time obviously had Sasuke training hence what Juugo quoted "Is this...the technique he wanted to try...?!" which shows that his uncompleted Susanoo was premeditated and that it takes training to correctly use let alone master the doujutsu. Dude, Sasuke obtained Mangekyou as it was awakened after Madara revealed his tweaked version of the truth and Sasuke's emotions over the loss of his brother came out. You should go look back into the manga or watch the current Naruto Shippuuden episodes that are airing and you will see. That is your opinion and that's fine but I will say that since Madara has said that Naruto and Sasuke were fated to fight then shouldn't Sasuke at least be on par with Naruto? I think that he could be, in my opinion. There have been times in pre-timeskip to Shippuuden where Sasuke was stronger than Naruto and vice versa.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, you say that Sasuke is Emo unlike Naruto, really...I think that you need to look up the definition for an emo and you will see that Sasuke barley falls in that label. Oh, what do you know, I did it for you so check this out:

"Emo" came from Washington D.C. as a music genre. It is short for "emotive hardcore" or it can be used as "emotional" No, emo is not a fashion statement, it is a state of mind, but many people who do go by "emo" do tend to dress in the fashion of heavy eye makeup, tight pants, and we all know about the hair. Emo does not mean you cut yourself, people like yourself have some how mixed self injury into emo. But an emo person can cut themselves but just because you do so and you are emo does not make you a poser. In truth, it is all about the music. I mean it is so stereotypical of someone to call another person an emo and or in this case a character because really it has been slanged into a definition meant as emotional and really everyone is emotional one way or another. Although, Sasuke has had his emotional moments here and there but we can't deny so has Naruto with this. Take a look at an example :

Here we see how "emo" tinoal Naruto can be with his obsessing over Sasuke, yet again. Another example can be Nagato who totally appears as an emo in the sense of style and emotional baggage. I like Nagato but he alongside Naruto can also be called an "emo" by you and the other people who decide to immaturely label in your own way of how an emo is depicted.

Now what was that about "also unlike sasuke narutos not emo" you quoted?

see its thanks to guys like you that people cant make jokes on this forum

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashy Yellow View Post
    madara isnt totaly evil inside, he told karin to stay back and didnt tell her to run in and die :D
    doi. madara needs karin to heal sasuke during emergencies. he wasn't being nice; it was like moving your cow out of a burning barn so that you can have milk and steak tomorrow for dinner.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey hey first of all i accept naruto was given the kyuubi but later after some time when he came to know that the kyuubi may hurt their frndz,he started to avoid it.......he only tried to control it but not to use it.........but sasuke used the curse seal wantedly against orochimaru who gave him the curse seal..........and next is that sasuke could not have mastered chidori without his sharingan ,his clans gift.........and the powers ametratsu and susanoo was given to him but he didnt not train for it...........the other trainings he undergone was chakra contol,fire ball jutsu which are the basic training for a ninja.........sasuke is nothing but a worthless useless gifted ninja......oh sorry heis not even a ninja .....he is still a baby who dont think anything......

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    um dude didnt u read the chapters madara said he has to become sasukes real teacher to be able to see more on the tablets n probably wants sasuke to finish completing the sharingan techs... itachi was also his student

um dude...where in any chapter has it said Madara has ACTUALLY trained Sauske? I saw where Madara said he needs to become his teacher, but I was referring to the person who said Madara had trained Sauske which isn't true. The only time he's spent with Madara was when he healed him after the fight with Itachi.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    I agree...and i think kakashi has ms cause he witnessed Obito's death

lol...sorry man, but you think Kakashi had MS since he was a kid? That's funny...

Kakashi was only able to do the MS after he saw Itachi do it and was able to use his "copy" capability to learn it on his own.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    hey hey first of all i accept naruto was given the kyuubi but later after some time when he came to know that the kyuubi may hurt their frndz,he started to avoid it.......he only tried to control it but not to use it.........but sasuke used the curse seal wantedly against orochimaru who gave him the curse seal..........and next is that sasuke could not have mastered chidori without his sharingan ,his clans gift.........and the powers ametratsu and susanoo was given to him but he didnt not train for it...........the other trainings he undergone was chakra contol,fire ball jutsu which are the basic training for a ninja.........sasuke is nothing but a worthless useless gifted ninja......oh sorry heis not even a ninja .....he is still a baby who dont think anything......
    lmao nicely put :D

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

see its thanks to guys like you that people cant make jokes on this forum
    If you guys gonna do jokes at least make funny ones..

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    Are you 10?? Seriously.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    If you guys gonna do jokes at least make funny ones..
    just because you dont have the same sence of humour you cant say something isnt funny, whats funny to what is not to another, its like taste, something may taste nice to one and horrible to another!

So you cant say it wasnt funny

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just because you dont have the same sence of humour you cant say something isnt funny, whats funny to what is not to another, its like taste, something may taste nice to one and horrible to another!

So you cant say it wasnt funny
    Calling emo to a character of an anime show. Plus,everybody called emo to the same character billion times before..

Wow,you blew my mind,that must be the epitome of funny..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Calling emo to a character of an anime show. Plus,everybody called emo to the same character billion times before..

Wow,you blew my mind,that must be the epitome of funny..
    Damn, i thought you could read, just because its not funny to you it doesnt mean its not funny to others... can i say it any simpler?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Damn, i thought you could read, just because its not funny to you it doesnt mean its not funny to others... can i say it any simpler?
    Damn,you must laugh your ass off with dramas..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Damn,you must laugh your ass off with dramas..
    depends on the drama...
    I laughed when sakura tried to tell naruto she loved him and he was like shut up... plus it helped to show his machurity which was great

Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»