View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 2.97%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    10 9.90%
  • 4

    33 32.67%
  • 5

    55 54.46%
Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 156
  1. #121
    Academy Student
    Status
    Flashy Yellow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    madara isnt totaly evil inside, he told karin to stay back and didnt tell her to run in and die :D
     
         

  2. #122
    Academy Student
    Status
    nastradacha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    29
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    i think madaras jutsu is just like kakashi mangeko sharigan that transfer stuff into another dimension,but he is able to transfer anypart of his body to evade attacks. kakashi is going to figure out how to use it and probably aid naruto in fighting him.
    also i dont think suseke will b able to defeat danzo,madara know suseke is going to lose, he is just trying to wornout susekes sharingan by putting him in straineous situation so he would endup needing itachis eyes.
     
         

  3. #123
    Member kozinaruckus's Avatar
    Status
    kozinaruckus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    104
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by petzee View Post
    why do u ppl always say that have forgotten naruto was also given the kyuubis power just like dat
    Its kind of a fine edged sword he's on because if he didn't have the kyuubi in him now he would be alot more powerful than what he is. due to all the chakra needed for suppression. Also would be able to fuse for sage mode and wouldn't have to stay still to draw in natural energy.

    The other thing is if he never had the kyuubi in him he would be no where near as strong as he is, because his chakra levels wouldn't have grown so much and evolved in order to keep it suppressed.

    Also he may have been given the power but he chooses to find other ways to become more powerful and not rely on that which could harm his friends.
     
         

  4. #124
    'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Hikakuu Yondaimesama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    289
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad Sage View Post
    Amen.
    Itakadimasu
     
         

  5. #125
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Just a suggestion but doesnt madara need sasuke more than sasuke need him?

    He wants sasuke to take out madaras enermies
    He wants sasukes eyes i think

    Also he said a while back he needs sasuke to summon the beast that absorbs the tailed beasts didnt he? Because nagato was the only one who could do this but hes dead!
     
         

  6. #126
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kozinaruckus View Post
    Its kind of a fine edged sword he's on because if he didn't have the kyuubi in him now he would be alot more powerful than what he is. due to all the chakra needed for suppression. Also would be able to fuse for sage mode and wouldn't have to stay still to draw in natural energy.

    The other thing is if he never had the kyuubi in him he would be no where near as strong as he is, because his chakra levels wouldn't have grown so much and evolved in order to keep it suppressed.

    Also he may have been given the power but he chooses to find other ways to become more powerful and not rely on that which could harm his friends.
    nicely put...

    aslo unlike sasuke narutos not emo and just gets on with it no matter what :D
     
         

  7. #127
    Academy Student
    Status
    orochi the oni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    I have to disagree with all the people who have said that danzo is cool and awesome, i mean seriously he ordered to massacre the whole uchiah clan for their sharingan just so he could get strong and control people, i really think he is a whimp and should die fast before he does some more disgraceful things and ruins konoha's name
    Agreed Danzo only concern is power and will do anything low or dirty. I have a feeling he used shusui's eye to cause the events of the attack on the village by the kyuubi and used that to make sure he would have no opposition to getting rid of the uchiha clan.
     
         

  8. #128
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    673
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    I'm gonna say this quick! Again no time to read over the whole thread!

    I reckon there was nothing honorable about Danzo wanting the Uchihas wiped out... I believe he tricked the elders and the 3rd with his eye, into agreeing to their disposal simply for his own ends... one of those being to claim all those sharingans in his arm!
    i dont know...3rd is against uchia masacre...and the time between Shisui's death and the Uchia assasination meeting is not enough time 4 Danzo to master Shisui's jutsu..but i agree konoha is better without Danzo..
     
         

  9. #129
    Member culinaryg's Avatar
    Status
    culinaryg is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    287
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    i dont know...3rd is against uchia masacre...and the time between Shisui's death and the Uchia assasination meeting is not enough time 4 Danzo to master Shisui's jutsu..but i agree konoha is better without Danzo..
    without danzo
    no uchiha massacre-no revenge- no desire for power - no sasuke vs naruto- naruto wont be as strong= no manga
     
         

  10. #130
    Sage Naruto rodrickgunn's Avatar
    Status
    rodrickgunn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    I think Sasuke has really underestimated danzo....I mean when he saw all those sharingan's on Danzo's arm he should've stepped back and thought up another plan. And from the spoilers i've read Sasuke is going to perform Susano on Danzo and Danzo want even be fazed by it instead he will appear behind sasuke and say " Let's talk with our eyes and Fight" that is one bad dude to not even be harmed by Sasuke's most powerful attacks. It seems that Sasuke will have to use more than mangekou sharingan. As far as my man Naruto goes i think he should quit toying around and get on the move go after sakura and in turn help Sasuke find out what Danzo is all about and seriously get some training from the eight tails host comon man. I have not posted in a while so hey everybody.
     
         
    Last edited by rodrickgunn; 12-16-2009 at 04:31 PM.

  11. #131
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    That is true, But Naruto diden't ask for the 9 tailes it was given to him there was no other way of killing the beast only to seal it and use its powers just like marada did. As for sasuske all he has to do is take somebody's eyes and he gains 10 more crazy ass jutsu's.
    Well is it Sasuke's fault that he has the Sharingan in the first place being of that clan? What about Nagato who possessed the almighty Rinnegan and the Hyuuga's who have the Byakugan. I mean you can't look down on a character just because of what techs or abilities they have. I favor Sasuke and I dislike Naruto but I don't complain about Naruto being stronger than him especially with that Sage Mode of his which is something overpowered. Also, Sasuke didn't ask for the curse seal as that was Orochimaru's prerogative to make sure that Sasuke never strayed away from obtaining power and what about the Mangekyou? Itachi's death awoken Sasuke's Sharingan not because Sasuke himself asked for it as it just happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    Thats why Naruto is 3 times stronger than sasuske right now cause he trains his ass off rather than somebody giving him his power he gains it through tireless training, and not to mention everybody who trains Naruto are top notch Shanobies. lets just keep that in mind
    Wow look who is biased. So Sasuke never trained, please he trained with Kakashi as well and learned Chidori which later through more training achieved many variations of this jutsu. The Mangekyou also has techs that you need to train to master, in other words Sasuke does train as well as Naruto so let us also keep this in mind.
     
         

  12. #132
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    121
    Location
    Harlem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post


    Well is it Sasuke's fault that he has the Sharingan in the first place being of that clan? What about Nagato who possessed the almighty Rinnegan and the Hyuuga's who have the Byakugan. I mean you can't look down on a character just because of what techs or abilities they have. I favor Sasuke and I dislike Naruto but I don't complain about Naruto being stronger than him especially with that Sage Mode of his which is something overpowered. Also, Sasuke didn't ask for the curse seal as that was Orochimaru's prerogative to make sure that Sasuke never strayed away from obtaining power and what about the Mangekyou? Itachi's death awoken Sasuke's Sharingan not because Sasuke himself asked for it as it just happened.



    Wow look who is biased. So Sasuke never trained, please he trained with Kakashi as well and learned Chidori which later through more training achieved many variations of this jutsu. The Mangekyou also has techs that you need to train to master, in other words Sasuke does train as well as Naruto so let us also keep this in mind.


    U know what i cant even argue wit u on this that was very well put u made a good argument. its not that im biased sasuske and, itachi are my 2 fav i just cant stand the fact that naruto has to work sooo damn hard just to keep up wit his right hand man sasuske even though naruto's powers are limitless and it showes but sasuske just keeps getting stronger and stronger. sasuske only trained to master his Chidori he never trained to use his Mangekyou wait a min does he even have Mangekyou i know he has the black flames witch was also givin to him without any strainous training. but to keep it real sasuske will never b stronger than Naruto. there's a limit to what sasuske can do.. and im sorry to say naruto will die at the end opps spoiler alert.....:D
     
         

  13. #133
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by petzee View Post
    why do u ppl always say that have forgotten naruto was also given the kyuubis power just like dat

    it was not a power.............the only thing it gives is chakra and its healing power..........until now only the kyuubi had control over naruto..........it will become a advantage only if naruto masters how to control it.............
     
         

  14. #134
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    That is true, But Naruto diden't ask for the 9 tailes it was given to him there was no other way of killing the beast only to seal it and use its powers just like marada did. As for sasuske all he has to do is take somebody's eyes and he gains 10 more crazy ass jutsu's.

    Thats why Naruto is 3 times stronger than sasuske right now cause he trains his ass off rather than somebody giving him his power he gains it through tireless training, and not to mention everybody who trains Naruto are top notch Shanobies. lets just keep that in mind
    i agree with u for sure dude..............you are exactly right.............
     
         

  15. #135
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    aslo unlike sasuke narutos not emo and just gets on with it no matter what :D
    Okay, you say that Sasuke is Emo unlike Naruto, really...I think that you need to look up the definition for an emo and you will see that Sasuke barley falls in that label. Oh, what do you know, I did it for you so check this out:

    "Emo" came from Washington D.C. as a music genre. It is short for "emotive hardcore" or it can be used as "emotional" No, emo is not a fashion statement, it is a state of mind, but many people who do go by "emo" do tend to dress in the fashion of heavy eye makeup, tight pants, and we all know about the hair. Emo does not mean you cut yourself, people like yourself have some how mixed self injury into emo. But an emo person can cut themselves but just because you do so and you are emo does not make you a poser. In truth, it is all about the music. I mean it is so stereotypical of someone to call another person an emo and or in this case a character because really it has been slanged into a definition meant as emotional and really everyone is emotional one way or another. Although, Sasuke has had his emotional moments here and there but we can't deny so has Naruto with this. Take a look at an example :

    Naruto 459 | Read naruto chapter 459 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 459 | Read naruto chapter 459 manga online | Manga Share
    Here we see how "emo" tinoal Naruto can be with his obsessing over Sasuke, yet again. Another example can be Nagato who totally appears as an emo in the sense of style and emotional baggage. I like Nagato but he alongside Naruto can also be called an "emo" by you and the other people who decide to immaturely label in your own way of how an emo is depicted.

    Now what was that about "also unlike sasuke narutos not emo" you quoted?
     
         

  16. #136
    Sage Naruto rodrickgunn's Avatar
    Status
    rodrickgunn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    U know what i cant even argue wit u on this that was very well put u made a good argument. its not that im biased sasuske and, itachi are my 2 fav i just cant stand the fact that naruto has to work sooo damn hard just to keep up wit his right hand man sasuske even though naruto's powers are limitless and it showes but sasuske just keeps getting stronger and stronger. sasuske only trained to master his Chidori he never trained to use his Mangekyou wait a min does he even have Mangekyou i know he has the black flames witch was also givin to him without any strainous training. but to keep it real sasuske will never b stronger than Naruto. there's a limit to what sasuske can do.. and im sorry to say naruto will die at the end opps spoiler alert.....:D
    Are you really sure that Naruto will die? I think Kishi will make things turn out differently for Naruto? But since Naruto is out of the action right now what do you think will happen with danzo and Sasuke? I read some pretty surprising spoilers about that Danzo is noooooo push over Sasake just might get rocked entirely.
     
         

  17. #137
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    U know what i cant even argue wit u on this that was very well put u made a good argument. its not that im biased sasuske and, itachi are my 2 fav i just cant stand the fact that naruto has to work sooo damn hard just to keep up wit his right hand man sasuske even though naruto's powers are limitless and it showes but sasuske just keeps getting stronger and stronger. sasuske only trained to master his Chidori he never trained to use his Mangekyou wait a min does he even have Mangekyou i know he has the black flames witch was also givin to him without any strainous training. but to keep it real sasuske will never b stronger than Naruto. there's a limit to what sasuske can do.. and im sorry to say naruto will die at the end opps spoiler alert.....:D
    Well thank you, okay I understand where you're coming from by saying that Naruto trained really hard to get to where he is at now and I will admit that he has worked tons and was rewarded greatly by becoming the Sage that he is. Okay, now for example when Orochimaru was shown with Sasuke whom was sitting over a pile of defeated shinobi due to his own doing, it proved that he does train and also with his Mangekyou. Kishimoto in elapsed time obviously had Sasuke training hence what Juugo quoted "Is this...the technique he wanted to try...?!" which shows that his uncompleted Susanoo was premeditated and that it takes training to correctly use let alone master the doujutsu. Dude, Sasuke obtained Mangekyou as it was awakened after Madara revealed his tweaked version of the truth and Sasuke's emotions over the loss of his brother came out. You should go look back into the manga or watch the current Naruto Shippuuden episodes that are airing and you will see. That is your opinion and that's fine but I will say that since Madara has said that Naruto and Sasuke were fated to fight then shouldn't Sasuke at least be on par with Naruto? I think that he could be, in my opinion. There have been times in pre-timeskip to Shippuuden where Sasuke was stronger than Naruto and vice versa.
     
         

  18. #138
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post


    Okay, you say that Sasuke is Emo unlike Naruto, really...I think that you need to look up the definition for an emo and you will see that Sasuke barley falls in that label. Oh, what do you know, I did it for you so check this out:

    "Emo" came from Washington D.C. as a music genre. It is short for "emotive hardcore" or it can be used as "emotional" No, emo is not a fashion statement, it is a state of mind, but many people who do go by "emo" do tend to dress in the fashion of heavy eye makeup, tight pants, and we all know about the hair. Emo does not mean you cut yourself, people like yourself have some how mixed self injury into emo. But an emo person can cut themselves but just because you do so and you are emo does not make you a poser. In truth, it is all about the music. I mean it is so stereotypical of someone to call another person an emo and or in this case a character because really it has been slanged into a definition meant as emotional and really everyone is emotional one way or another. Although, Sasuke has had his emotional moments here and there but we can't deny so has Naruto with this. Take a look at an example :

    Naruto 459 | Read naruto chapter 459 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 459 | Read naruto chapter 459 manga online | Manga Share
    Here we see how "emo" tinoal Naruto can be with his obsessing over Sasuke, yet again. Another example can be Nagato who totally appears as an emo in the sense of style and emotional baggage. I like Nagato but he alongside Naruto can also be called an "emo" by you and the other people who decide to immaturely label in your own way of how an emo is depicted.

    Now what was that about "also unlike sasuke narutos not emo" you quoted?

    see its thanks to guys like you that people cant make jokes on this forum
     
         

  19. #139
    Member pandaLion's Avatar
    Status
    pandaLion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashy Yellow View Post
    madara isnt totaly evil inside, he told karin to stay back and didnt tell her to run in and die :D
    doi. madara needs karin to heal sasuke during emergencies. he wasn't being nice; it was like moving your cow out of a burning barn so that you can have milk and steak tomorrow for dinner.
     
         

  20. #140
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post


    Well is it Sasuke's fault that he has the Sharingan in the first place being of that clan? What about Nagato who possessed the almighty Rinnegan and the Hyuuga's who have the Byakugan. I mean you can't look down on a character just because of what techs or abilities they have. I favor Sasuke and I dislike Naruto but I don't complain about Naruto being stronger than him especially with that Sage Mode of his which is something overpowered. Also, Sasuke didn't ask for the curse seal as that was Orochimaru's prerogative to make sure that Sasuke never strayed away from obtaining power and what about the Mangekyou? Itachi's death awoken Sasuke's Sharingan not because Sasuke himself asked for it as it just happened.



    Wow look who is biased. So Sasuke never trained, please he trained with Kakashi as well and learned Chidori which later through more training achieved many variations of this jutsu. The Mangekyou also has techs that you need to train to master, in other words Sasuke does train as well as Naruto so let us also keep this in mind.

    hey hey first of all i accept naruto was given the kyuubi but later after some time when he came to know that the kyuubi may hurt their frndz,he started to avoid it.......he only tried to control it but not to use it.........but sasuke used the curse seal wantedly against orochimaru who gave him the curse seal..........and next is that sasuke could not have mastered chidori without his sharingan ,his clans gift.........and the powers ametratsu and susanoo was given to him but he didnt not train for it...........the other trainings he undergone was chakra contol,fire ball jutsu which are the basic training for a ninja.........sasuke is nothing but a worthless useless gifted ninja......oh sorry heis not even a ninja .....he is still a baby who dont think anything......
     
         

Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •