Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 62
  1. #21
    God of Shinobi MohamedSenju's Avatar
    Status
    MohamedSenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    139
    Location
    MARYLAND
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaKira View Post
    lol Im reading Sasuke shippuden so f u
    We get it man that Sasuke is your favorite character but you have to admit he is one of the worst Uchihas, he can't make his mind right. The Uhiha's that deserve this title is either Kagami or Shisui.
     
         

  2. #22
    Member Narulogic's Avatar
    Status
    Narulogic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    65
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    I agree after seeing Harashima offer the position of Hokage to Madara, I would like to see Naruto do the same. And if Sasuke takes the position it would symbolize a true difference between Narutos generation and the rest.
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member UchihaKira's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaKira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,634
    Location
    Kalafornia
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by MohamedSenju View Post
    We get it man that Sasuke is your favorite character but you have to admit he is one of the worst Uchihas, he can't make his mind right. The Uhiha's that deserve this title is either Kagami or Shisui.
    lol Sasuke is my favorite character but I was just being sarcastic.. Im well aware how impossible it would be as of now for Sasuke to become hokage it was just a thought. However you know nowhere near enough to say Shisui or Kagami deserve to be Hokage. Ideals alone arent enough to be a kage.
    Also no, what makes you say Sasuke is one of the worst Uchihas? Based on what we have seen Sasuke would destroy both of the Uchiha you just listed with the exception of the off change Shisui hasnt used KA in the past decade. Dont come at me like im some fanboy because the thread is about Sasuke and hes my sig, you obviously dont get it.
     
         
    Last edited by UchihaKira; 04-11-2013 at 07:10 AM.

  4. #24
    God of Shinobi MohamedSenju's Avatar
    Status
    MohamedSenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    139
    Location
    MARYLAND
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaKira View Post
    lol Sasuke is my favorite character but I was just being sarcastic.. Im well aware how impossible it would be as of now for Sasuke to become hokage it was just a thought. However you know nowhere near enough to say Shisui or Kagami deserve to be Hokage. Ideals alone arent enough to be a kage.
    Also no, what makes you say Sasuke is one of the worst Uchihas? Based on what we have seen Sasuke would destroy both of the Uchiha you just listed with the exception of the off change Shisui hasnt used KA in the past decade. Dont come at me like im some fanboy because the thread is about Sasuke and hes my sig, you obviously dont get it.
    I don't think Sasuke can beat Kagami, just an opinion. All I meant was he is not loved by the people of Konoha, Madara was smart enough to avoid this situation when most of the village believes that Hashi is the best candidate for being Hokage why would he want to be a Hokage??? He has to do something useful like BEATING MADARA and maybe MAYBE he will have a chance. I don't want neither Naruto or Sasuke to be Hokage I want Shikaku Nara to be the hokage or at least Kakashi. It is very unwise and stupid to make a Genin a Hokage.
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member EliteRamenNinja's Avatar
    Status
    EliteRamenNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,153
    Location
    Between Christina Ricci's legs
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    If Sasuke becomes Hokage, I will send some Yakuza-maffia to Kishi's place to shoot the hell out of him. Seriously.

    Manga is called 'Naruto', not Sasuke. Naruto deserves to be Hokage the most!
     
         

  6. #26
    God of Shinobi MohamedSenju's Avatar
    Status
    MohamedSenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    139
    Location
    MARYLAND
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteRamenNinja View Post
    If Sasuke becomes Hokage, I will send some Yakuza-maffia to Kishi's place to shoot the hell out of him. Seriously.

    Manga is called 'Naruto', not Sasuke. Naruto deserves to be Hokage the most!
    A genin doesn't deserve to be a Hokage , yes he is a hero but HOKAGE???? No f***ing way. Only if Kishi decided to make Naruto Akkipuden and promote him then he could be the HOKAGE.
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,689
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    You know after reading the most recent chapter I though about the same thing. I see the logic behind this, Hashi originally wanting Madara to become the first Hokage, a Uchiha finally becoming Hokage after years of discrimination ect however it has always been Naruto's dream and he is probably next in line.

    I think it's possible that at the end when everything is said and done they both get the title. This isn't impossible as Minato was named 4th hokage while Hiruzen was still alive, though Hiruzen was getting old at the time and it was done out of the need for him to pick a successor if anything were to happen to him
     
         

  8. #28
    Banned
    Status
    Silverblade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,749
    Location
    Lorule
    PEACE!
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    I always saw the ending of Naruto like this..

    1. Naruto dies for the sake of the world. Thus Sasuke lives on his dream by becoming Hokage.
    2. Naruto lands the final blow on Sasuke, then his lifeless body hits the water being carried away and later on Naruto becomes Hokage.

    Yeah Sasuke is Hokage level. At least he beats out most of the current candidates in the Leaf.
     
         

  9. #29
    god of narutobase grenwood's Avatar
    Status
    grenwood is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    719
    in your bed
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaruofthesound View Post
    ems is worth if you ask me
    ems should be the final straw that bans him from the hokage title. anyone who would take their brothers eyes and trasplants them into their eyes for any reason is too f'ed up in the head to ever become hokage. it is akin to the experiments orochimaru was doing when he was banned from the village. not only that but he was perfectly fine with sacrificing a living being, artificial or not, in order to revive someone who wouldnt want to be revived, for the sole reason of asking one question. no matter what he does from now on, he will never ever ever even be considered for the title of hokage.
     
         

  10. #30
    SMOSHian PEWDIEPIER jashawnc's Avatar
    Status
    jashawnc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    63
    Location
    Where ever im wanted.
    Always On the Move!
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Sorry but naruto because saskue will kill us all.
     
         

  11. #31
    The One Who loves it Cammo's Avatar
    Status
    Cammo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    132
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Hard Core Fanboy's


    most of us know hes your fav character but think about it i highly doubt sasuke become hokage

    Btw im on no ones side so what ever happens , happens

    just wait for new manga's that show the story
     
         

  12. #32
    Member sexywave's Avatar
    Status
    sexywave is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    256
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Sasuke will never become hokage, no one in there right mind would pick him naruto makes way more sence.
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member EliteRamenNinja's Avatar
    Status
    EliteRamenNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,153
    Location
    Between Christina Ricci's legs
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by MohamedSenju View Post
    A genin doesn't deserve to be a Hokage , yes he is a hero but HOKAGE???? No f***ing way. Only if Kishi decided to make Naruto Akkipuden and promote him then he could be the HOKAGE.
    This 'genin' is saving everyone, remember, kid.

    I swear, why needs Naruto be always the one doing stuff for others... f*ck, the only dream the dude has is becoming Hokage... Let him have it, for f*cks sake!
    He deserves it more then anyone!

    Sasuke as Hokage? Watch out Kishi, watch out! Yakuzaaa!
     
         
    Last edited by EliteRamenNinja; 04-12-2013 at 04:38 PM.

  14. #34
    God of Shinobi MohamedSenju's Avatar
    Status
    MohamedSenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    139
    Location
    MARYLAND
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteRamenNinja View Post
    This 'genin' is saving everyone, remember, kid.

    I swear, why needs Naruto be always the one doing stuff for others... f*ck, the only dream the dude has is becoming Hokage... Let him have it, for f*cks sake!
    He deserves it more then anyone!

    Sasuke as Hokage? Watch out Kishi, watch out! Yakuzaaa!
    I'm just saying just because a kid dreams to be a president doesn't mean he deserves to be a president. He should prove himself, in the meantime Shikaku is the real one who can become Hokage and lead the village.
     
         

  15. #35
    Academy Student
    Status
    Phizul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    There won't be villages after this battle, there'll be no need, because there will be everlasting peace.
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,085
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by MohamedSenju View Post
    I'm just saying just because a kid dreams to be a president doesn't mean he deserves to be a president. He should prove himself, in the meantime Shikaku is the real one who can become Hokage and lead the village.
    First Shikaku is dead, second Naruto has already saved the villiage several times, and is now trying to save the world.
     
         

  17. #37
    暁の創始者 The Madara Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    The Madara Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    325
    Location
    NB.
    Sir Derp Obito's Disciple
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    As Itachi has said to Naruto, the Hokage is a position given when you obtain the highest respect of all the villagers.
    Madara wasn't Hokage because they has suspician of him, Sasuke cant because he attacked his own village/allies which was publicly announced.

    Kakashi was almost given the title of Hokage due the massive respect given just from him being the son of the White Fang.
     
         

  18. #38
    Member Hokage Swag's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Swag is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    330
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Hell to the No....U dnt abandon the village....threaten to destroy it and kill everyone.....and all of a sudden want to become Hokage. It will never happen bucuz that's Naruto's dream and unlike Sasuke, Naruto doesn't change his goal all the time....Remember this guy said he wanted to hear the screams and moans of his victims in the village ....uhhhhh yea he is a perfect candidate for Hokage...come on dude
     
         

  19. #39
    Member Hokage Swag's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Swag is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    330
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by MohamedSenju View Post
    I'm just saying just because a kid dreams to be a president doesn't mean he deserves to be a president. He should prove himself, in the meantime Shikaku is the real one who can become Hokage and lead the village.
    .......He's dead.......and Naruto doesn't deserve it are u serious dude?
     
         

  20. #40
    LordMadara narutoblitz's Avatar
    Status
    narutoblitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,249
    Location
    Tokyo
    サスケ様
     

    Re: Sasuke the Hokage

    Naruto could very well die at the end of the manga, leaving Sasuke to be Hokage. Kishimoto's always done things we don't expect.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •