View Poll Results: Who Will Win

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke

    81 59.12%
  • Danzou

    56 40.88%
Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 167
  1. #26
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I Put Money That Danzou Gonna Lose His Right Arm And Obito I Mean Tobi Is Gonna Take It Watch

    Sasuke Better Be About His Business Danzou With That Many Sharigan Its Gonna Take Alot Of Chakra Out Of Him im Guessing But i Do Think Danzou Has A M Sharingan Dow
     
         

  2. #27
    ジャングルの王 Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    15,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    danzo was kept in check by one of raikages minions, please danzo couldnt even fight the kages if he tried. lastly itachi said that all MS cant be obtained from killing your loved ones. and all of danzos past batttles consist of people fighting for him. he sux, just wait when sasuke beats the breaks off danzo i dont wanna hear any excuses
    Give Me The Link where itachi said that because ima about to get you

    Mangeky? Sharingan - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki
     
         

  3. #28
    ジャングルの王 Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    15,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by eternaluchihasasuke View Post
    raikage lost jounin and his arm. Sasuke lost chakra lol gtfo
    u_u raikage didn"t even loose chakra!!!!!!!!
     
         

  4. #29
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Minato~ View Post
    Raikage Pwned Sasuke's ass up and down the f*cking manga
    Raikage Didnt Win He Would Have Had Burnt Balls If Garra Didnt Jump In This Dow But If Sasuke Lose Imma Be Real Dissapointed
     
         
    Last edited by Excitè; 12-11-2009 at 03:23 AM.

  5. #30
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Emperor Uzican~ View Post
    Raikage Didnt Win He Would Have Had Burnt Balls If Garra Didnt Jump In This Dow
    exactly
     
         

  6. #31
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Minato~ View Post
    u_u raikage didn"t even loose chakra!!!!!!!!
    yes he lost his arm and chakra and his dignity
     
         

  7. #32
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Minato~ View Post
    Give Me The Link where itachi said that because ima about to get you

    Mangeky? Sharingan - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki
    watch the episode when sasuke talking to itachi before they fight
     
         

  8. #33
    the eViL sKinnY Dude eViL sKiNnY bOy's Avatar
    Status
    eViL sKiNnY bOy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Goa-India
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    HEy EternalSasuke Fanboy.. STFU... U got no idea what Danzo can do, And no real proof that he might or might not have obtained MS.
    And also with so many Sharingans he might have some Uber Cool jyutsu, Genjyutsu and Ninjyutsu have got to be top class.

    Also I don't think Danzo ran just because he felt outnumbered and out-powered. He even though might be a bad guy, he still wants Konoha to flourish(true maybe that he wants it to happen with him Leading though.)
    Engaging with all the Kages might have given Konoha a bad name specially if he was powerful enough to wipe the floor with them...


    Also he said that he would be releasing the seal instead of just taking some cloth off.
    And with the fact that all those eyes are controlled by the same guy might prolly give him the ability to take most of the self-specialised tactics of most of the uchiha clan people. And dunno he might have absorbed people from other clans as well. Giving him a mighty chance of Beating the Crap out of Sasuke just as the opposite can happen.

    Last but-not-the-least. I prefferred not to have flamed but EternalUchihaSasuke was acting way too mighty(trying to take his Fan-boyism to a newer Level) even though he has no clue what-so-ever what Danzo can actually do....
     
         

  9. #34
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    Looks like 10 noobs forgot 2 take thr meds lol @ sasugay beating danzo
    Man You Stay Jockin Sasuke You Made A Profile Just Dislike Him What A Character

    Quote Originally Posted by eViL sKiNnY bOy View Post
    HEy EternalSasuke Fanboy.. STFU... U got no idea what Danzo can do, And no real proof that he might or might not have obtained MS.
    And also with so many Sharingans he might have some Uber Cool jyutsu, Genjyutsu and Ninjyutsu have got to be top class.

    Also I don't think Danzo ran just because he felt outnumbered and out-powered. He even though might be a bad guy, he still wants Konoha to flourish(true maybe that he wants it to happen with him Leading though.)
    Engaging with all the Kages might have given Konoha a bad name specially if he was powerful enough to wipe the floor with them...


    Also he said that he would be releasing the seal instead of just taking some cloth off.
    And with the fact that all those eyes are controlled by the same guy might prolly give him the ability to take most of the self-specialised tactics of most of the uchiha clan people. And dunno he might have absorbed people from other clans as well. Giving him a mighty chance of Beating the Crap out of Sasuke just as the opposite can happen.

    Last but-not-the-least. I prefferred not to have flamed but EternalUchihaSasuke was acting way too mighty(trying to take his Fan-boyism to a newer Level) even though he has no clue what-so-ever what Danzo can actually do....
    This Is getting Good Know I Remember Why I Made This Thread

     
         
    Last edited by Excitè; 12-11-2009 at 03:34 AM.

  10. #35
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    525
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    lol.. all I know its going to be an epic fight.. I think Madara is planning to make Sasuke even stronger by putting him against Danzo.. may be he wants Sasuke to perfect his Susano.. Sasuke will take out all his hate towards Danzo in this fight..

    One thing no one has said yet is that Danzo and Sarutobi were almost same age.. and it looks like Sarutobi's chakra lvls had decresed a lot with age.. I am expecting the same thing with Danzo.. So even if Danzo has an arm full of Sharingans.. It will be interesting to see if he has enough chakra to use them... Whn he used Uchiha Shisui's eye tech during the Kage summit he said he cannot use it more than once or twice a day..

    So I will put my money on Sasuke.. I wonder what will happen to ROOT if Danzo is killed here
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Stop flaming each other! Next person to flame will be infracted and the thread will be removed. This is your only warning!
     
         

  12. #37
    南公園 loves2spooge's Avatar
    Status
    loves2spooge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I'm thinking Madara put Sasuke out to fight Danzo for a reason. Yes Sasuke wants revenge on all the elders but I'm thinking Madara has a motive.

    We do not know what Danzo's arm can do...bit early to call
     
         

  13. #38
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    This is not even a question - Danzou is going to be the winner of this fight. OR, the fight is going to be interrupted.


    Why? He's as old and probably as strong as the 3rd Hokage himself.

    He's got the Sharingan of Shisui, who was the rival of Itachi.

    He's got the arm and multiple Sharingans on it, beacause then they don't drain that much chakra.

    Do you really think that for all these years, Danzou didn't have the chance to kill someone who was close to him?

    Uchiha Sasuke is still a rookie when it comes to expirience, whereas Danzou can be compared to Madara.. in terms of knowlege and expirience.

    My opinion is Danzou.

    It may be a fail, but that's what I hope for.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Danzo is gonna wtfpwn sasuke, sasuke wont even know what hit him, just like all the other kages wtfpwned him.
     
         

  15. #40
    of the sands. GaaratheFifth's Avatar
    Status
    GaaratheFifth is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Around, or near Sand.
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I can understand hating both Sasuke and Danzo, but nobody is talking about their power!

    Sasuke has a load of tricks, but they drain his chakra really quickly. Susanoo gets better every time he uses it. We really do not know how much "time" elapsed while he and Karin were inside Madara (DBZ Hyperbolic time chamber style). And, by the way, now that Tobi is called Madara in the title of that chapter, I think we can lay that debate to rest. Anyway, Sasuke may or may not be fully healed.

    Madara disposed of the two Anbu escorts. I am beginning to think that Madara's Jutsu has to do with Time displacement rather than space, since the Anbu escorts did not show up inside of Madara with Sasuke and Karin. He would not have brought out Sasuke and his eyes if he thought Danzo had the upper-hand(or arm).

    I am guessing that Danzo is knowledgeable enough about Konoha to know all about the forbidden Uchiha scroll, and he may have studied Kakashi's MS at some point. This is speculation, but I bet he could have easily found out how to gain MS. Along with his knowledge, he has probably been informed of what techniques Sasuke has.

    We have seen Danzo's ability to manipulate individuals and we have seen him instantly cut down a frog and a bunch of ninjas. He was in line for hokage, and the head of root, which is a very strong organization that is capable of operating under the hokage's radar.

    My bet on who is going to win? Kakashi stomps Danzo, Naruto stomps Madara, Sasuke steals Madara's eye, apocalypse.
     
         

  16. #41
    Avenger sasuke uchiha94's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke uchiha94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I amnot a fanboy but sasuke has a lot of hared so I think that sasuke is going to win this one.


    Moneyazzz lol
     
         

  17. #42
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I hate both of these characters a ton. Sasuke because he thinks he's god even though he gets slapped in the face on every fight. Danzou because his mind is twisted to the point where he wants to kill everyone he just doesn't like.

    I hope they both die, but neither of them will.
     
         

  18. #43
    to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Realtwisted is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    Posts
    606
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    What make you think Danzou can defead Sasuke when he cannot even defead Sasuke sasuno?
    not even Raikage, Gaara and other 5 jounin could.
     
         

  19. #44
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    I hate both of these characters a ton. Sasuke because he thinks he's god even though he gets slapped in the face on every fight. Danzou because his mind is twisted to the point where he wants to kill everyone he just doesn't like.

    I hope they both die, but neither of them will.
    Oi, hold on there don't get so worked up yet until you have heard what I have to say...Sasuke thinking himself as a god? No you have him all wrong, listen you hate Sasuke fine but Sasuke rather will underestimate his opponents to oppose thinking he is god's gift to the world. He is self-confident but no one can't deny that Naruto has the same self-confidence. Hate/dislike him for his self-confidence but no one will hate/dislike Naruto for his? Are you kidding. When Sasuke fought Kirabi, he underestimated him, he didn't even listen to Suigetsu's advice and thus underestimated Kirabi again. Although, when he went up against the Raikage, he thought more in the battle activating his Amaterasu to encircle Susanoo ribs and after he got that chop to the neck, he then gathered the black flames from the bones and created a new exclusive elemental release in combanation as a line of defense, hense Enton. Then Susanoo became more developed, so he definitely was assessing the situations he was in with Raikage and thus thinking like he usually has done in his other battles beforehand, in that fight. Sasuke has had his moments were his underestimation has cost him but I think that since the Kirabi fight, he has grown. Besides, Danzou plus the other two elders are the reason for Itachi/Uchiha massacre order so I think Sasuke deserves more than anything to kill him (and the two elders as well) not only for Itachi (even though it was aginst his own wishes) but because he has been trying to conquer Konohagakure and has killed/the reason for so many shinobi losing their lives after he killed the frog that was going to worn Naruto. I don't know but someone that wants Konoha to flourish as some said earlier makes no sense to me if the way you go about it is by killing others to succeed.
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Btw guys, danzo has more than 7 sharingans, he has sharingans on the other side of his hand too


    for you guys who didnt notice it,
     
         

  21. #46
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post


    Oi, hold on there don't get so worked up yet until you have heard what I have to say...Sasuke thinking himself as a god? No you have him all wrong, listen you hate Sasuke fine but Sasuke rather will underestimate his opponents to oppose thinking he is god's gift to the world. He is self-confident but no one can't deny that Naruto has the same self-confidence. Hate/dislike him for his self-confidence but no one will hate/dislike Naruto for his? Are you kidding. When Sasuke fought Kirabi, he underestimated him, he didn't even listen to Suigetsu's advice and thus underestimated Kirabi again. Although, when he went up against the Raikage, he thought more in the battle activating his Amaterasu to encircle Susanoo ribs and after he got that chop to the neck, he then gathered the black flames from the bones and created a new exclusive elemental release in combanation as a line of defense, hense Enton. Then Susanoo became more developed, so he definitely was assessing the situations he was in with Raikage and thus thinking like he usually has done in his other battles beforehand, in that fight. Sasuke has had his moments were his underestimation has cost him but I think that since the Kirabi fight, he has grown. Besides, Danzou plus the other two elders are the reason for Itachi/Uchiha massacre order so I think Sasuke deserves more than anything to kill him (and the two elders as well) not only for Itachi (even though it was aginst his own wishes) but because he has been trying to conquer Konohagakure and has killed/the reason for so many shinobi losing their lives after he killed the frog that was going to worn Naruto. I don't know but someone that wants Konoha to flourish as some said earlier makes no sense to me if the way you go about it is by killing others to succeed.
    I see that your avatar and signature are both of Sasuke, so it seems he's at least someone you favor and I'm sorry if I offened you when I said I hate Sasuke. But I kind of do because Sasuke walks into every situation thinking he's as strong as SS4 Gogeta or something. He's been given almost every power he possesses. Curse Mark, Orochimaru's jutsu, Mangekyou Sharingan. And yet he struts around acting like he's trained countless years to achieve that power when it all happened in like 2 seconds. Also the fact that he doesn't care about anyone but himself is sickening.

    My biggest pet peeve is cockyness. And Sasuke is full of it. But if it makes you feel any better, I hate Danzou too. Cause he's trying to destroy the "will of fire" and he killed that pimp messanger frog.
     
         

  22. #47
    ANBU BLACK OPS Dtoxxdasavvyone's Avatar
    Status
    Dtoxxdasavvyone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    First of all I will not be voting because I have a biased approach when it comes to sasuke as he is one of my least favorite character and admittidly I would vote against the Traitor.

    With that said I do acknowkedge Sasuke as uber strong and well versed in all three shinobi tactics Gen, NIN and Tai jutsu. However, Danzo is an unknown variable and is recognized by many of the shinobi world as being cunning and powerful, he's a slick behind the scenes opperator and all this time from the non shippuuden til now most likely honing his skills with his own abilities and the new ones with his several Sharingans. Danzo will win on his experience Madara wont be a factor in this though if he was, he wouldn't have had to acquire Sasuke to battle. Sasuke is too hot headed for Danzo and will loose his cool as Danzo will probably play into this factor.

    Danzo is the victor through exp. and the unknown secrets he possess not to mention he has knowledge of almost all of Sasuk's tech's. Niether will die but Sasuke and Madara will retreat having gained valuable intell on their foe. Also strengthening Sasuke's MS potentially leading up to Itachi's eyes being taken finally. Danzo will use this battle to secure his being able to go back to the village but will be stripped of his authority positions and remain an asset to Konoha if he's not killed for his treason.
     
         

  23. #48
    Member Tobirama Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Tobirama Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Despite wether the fanboys hate him. And the majority hate him. I have to admit sasuke is both a fasinating and controversial character. He is strong but he is going to beat danzo by his own power alone. Madara is just making him power up his MS.

    Now to danzo, the majority of people hate danzo, but without doubt i believe him to be a powerful shinobi. When he is first introduced in the series Tsunade mentions him as a rival to the 3rd Hokage. Now someone who rivals a kage and let alone the 3rd hokage who had a vast range of jutsu must be strong. Plus an arm with many sharigans is not a weakness even though he is not an uchiha. This is because he has shisui's arm.

    To finish of (coz its getting long) i believe that there are powers danzo has that could rival sasukes. becoz Kishi's not gna put one of the most powerful assets (sharigan) in somebody's arm so many times without any reason
     
         

  24. #49
    Member
    Status
    Mentaltraveler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    . Whn he used Uchiha Shisui's eye tech during the Kage summit he said he cannot use it more than once or twice a day..

    So I will put my money on Sasuke.. I wonder what will happen to ROOT if Danzo is killed here
    He very well could have been lieing about only being able to use it once a day, I would bet that he did. Who really knows tho?
    Peace
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    A little summary from the kage meeting:

    keep watching, picture changes each 3 sek
     
         

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •