View Poll Results: Who Will Win

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke

    81 59.12%
  • Danzou

    56 40.88%
Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 167
  1. #51
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    i think Sasuke/Danzo will start winning at some point in the match and then someone or thing will interrupte it and Danzo will flee if is loosing or winning.
    sasuke would try to fight the other person but madara will take him away
     
         

  2. #52
    Member En4G4G3WiThR4G3's Avatar
    Status
    En4G4G3WiThR4G3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    We all know whats gonna happen, fights gonna be interupted before it Sasuke gets his ass handed to him, Sasuke fanboys are gonna spew out some delusional view of how the fight went, blah blah blah, i personally think sasuke will put up a fight of course, but danzo def has the upper hand, madara is gonna have to step in. anyone who thinks otherwise doesnt know their ass from a hole in the wall
     
         
    Last edited by En4G4G3WiThR4G3; 12-13-2009 at 03:32 AM.

  3. #53
    Vongola The Eleventh! SoulReaper's Avatar
    Status
    SoulReaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Used to live in Spain now live in England
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    danzo was kept in check by one of raikages minions, please danzo couldnt even fight the kages if he tried. lastly itachi said that all MS cant be obtained from killing your loved ones. and all of danzos past batttles consist of people fighting for him. he sux, just wait when sasuke beats the breaks off danzo i dont wanna hear any excuses
    omg if danzo wins you are giong to be in such a shame mate xD
    we are all gonna laugh at you for wanting to suck sasuke's dck xDD
     
         

  4. #54
    Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Thirdwave is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Cyber World
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I have no clue who is going to win, but I'm going to put my money on Danzou.
     
         

  5. #55
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by gscabana View Post
    u keep sayin this shit but , u love sasuke and hes the one that sadi a master with a rock can beat a novice with a kunai, in this case sasuke is the novice...


    and btw, ur beloved sasuke 'beat' itachi with his regular sharingan so f off
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    mmmmm fanboys i love how thy never state facts
    I am a fangirl who will state facts. Fangirl of both Sasuke and Naruto.

    Sasuke is stronger than Danzou. Otherwise Danzou wouldn't have been so jealous to get all those sharingans and would have relied on his own stregnth.

    Sasuke will not die because:

    1) Madara will not let Sasuke die, he needs him to "eat the moon". So with or without aid, Sasuke will win.

    In case the "Sakura team" arrives, I just hope they see Danzou's arm and be horrified!

    2) Sasuke is central to Shippuuden plot. He would only die or continue living facing Naruto, and doing something for or against Naruto. And Danzou is a secondary character, so it's silly for the plot to kill him now.

    3) Sasuke did not just "beat" Itachi with his regular Sharingan, but also with hidden techniques he had learn from Orochimaru.

    4) Sasuke has "only" got 2 sharingans against several from Danzou... but in the right place: the eyes. And he has the right bloodline, too.

    5) Danzou should be dead from the "demands" of chakra level from so many sharingans. And I doubt any of them has amaterazu, as even Itachi said it was strange to have it. Too much power gives you to much pain, too, and that is in the manga. (Naruto himself had broken his bones with one of them).
    That's why he has kept them covered. And... my guess is what Danzou really wants is to be able to tame the Demon Fox to become the "master of the Universe".
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-13-2009 at 03:49 PM.

  6. #56
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I am a fangirl who will state facts. Fangirl of both Sasuke and Naruto.

    Sasuke is stronger than Danzou. Otherwise Danzou wouldn't have been so jealous to get all those sharingans and would have relied on his own stregnth.

    Sasuke will not die because:

    1) Madara will not let Sasuke die, he needs him to "eat the moon". So with or without aid, Sasuke will win.

    In case the "Sakura team" arrives, I just hope they see Danzou's arm and be horrified!

    2) Sasuke is central to Shippuuden plot. He would only die or continue living facing Naruto, and doing something for or against Naruto. And Danzou is a secondary character, so it's silly for the plot to kill him now.

    3) Sasuke did not just "beat" Itachi with his regular Sharingan, but also with hidden techniques he had learn from Orochimaru.

    4) Sasuke has "only" got 2 sharingans against several from Danzou... but in the right place: the eyes. And he has the right bloodline, too.

    5) Danzou should be dead from the "demands" of chakra level from so many sharingans. And I doubt any of them has amaterazu, as even Itachi said it was strange to have it. Too much power gives you to much pain, too, and that is in the manga. (Naruto himself had broken his bones with one of them).
    That's why he has kept them covered. And... my guess is what Danzou really wants is to be able to tame the Demon Fox to become the "master of the Universe".
    Sasuke being defeated and sasuke being killed isnt the same thing you know, for example, danzou beats the living crap out of sasuke, and madara jumps in and kills danzou, sasuke still gets defeated.

    I know its a fact that people on the forum like sasuke more than danzo, Believe me, you cant find alot of danzo fans here, atleast until he defeats sasuke. And also another fact, he was the third hokages rival, he fought almost on par with him, he is old, but not as old, meaning that his age isnt going to slow him down, and meaning that he has alot of experience.
    Danzo was fighting S rank ninja even before sasuke was born.
    Danzo has atleast 60 years more experience, than sasuke.
    He has alot more advanced techs than Sasuke.
    He has had as much training with sharingans as sasuke had.. and he has still many more than sasuke, dont give me that bullshit about sharingan being eyetech, not arm tech.. the still work!

    Danzo is the leader of the root, so hes a very good tactician, he doesnt just run in and go berserk like sasuke did in kage meeting.
    Also, remember in nagatos flashback?
    He gedo mazo he used, danzo escaped it, so that means he got speed, maybe even time/space tech.
    You're underestimating the old man. You're ignoring the facts here.
    He had that controlling sharingan in his eye right, he had the ability to control someones mind without the dude even knowing it, the think what the rest of his sharingans can do, a special ability for each of them.
    The genius sasuke may be, he still cant be stronger than danzo, he still cant have more experience.
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 12-13-2009 at 04:13 PM.

  7. #57
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Sasuke being defeated and sasuke being killed isnt the same thing you know, for example, danzou beats the living crap out of sasuke, and madara jumps in and kills danzou, sasuke still gets defeated.
    I said "He will not die", your not actually replying what I said, I am speaking of not being defeated "to death", which is what you want. And he will fight alone without asking for help, unlike Danzou who is always sending others to fight for him. It's easier to be defeated when alone.

    In case anyone fights for him, it will be Madara, probably, and not because Sasuke will ask him to do so.

    And you have not even replied to my statement about Danzou needing Sharingans to be stronger to Sasuke, you just can't do it.
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-13-2009 at 03:59 PM.

  8. #58
    Senior Member ~dark-senju~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~dark-senju~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I think it is going to be interrupted by sakura:d
     
         

  9. #59
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Danzo is perfectly sure of himself. He ran from the Kage meeting because first of all it would be useless to stay since they all turned against him anyway, and second, he isn't a retard like Sasuke and wouldn't chance an all out brawl that wouldnt really get him any closer to his goals. Danzo, even after Madara sucked away Fu and Torune, still seemed to be in complete confidence. I really don't think he's going to lose to Sasuke.
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I said "He will not die", your not actually replying what I said, I am speaking of not being defeated "to death", which is what you want. And he will fight alone without asking for help, unlike Danzou who is always sending others to fight for him. It's easier to be defeated when alone.

    In case anyone fights for him, it will be Madara, probably, and not because Sasuke will ask him to do so.

    And you have not even replied to my statement about Danzou needing Sharingans to be stronger to Sasuke, you just can't do it.
    Who said anything about danzo needing sharingans to beat sasuke?.. he doesnt, raikage didnt.. mizukage didnt, tsuchikage didnt. Hes not a senile old guy who only knows a few techs. I bet he knows as many techs as the third did. Unlike Tsunade who only had those few techs she showed us, Danzo has strong offensive techs.
    I edited my post, sorry for such short reply.
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 12-13-2009 at 04:18 PM.

  11. #61
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    how did kiba smell sasuke when he was in diffrent dimension???
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    how did kiba smell sasuke when he was in diffrent dimension???
    He didnt, he smelt the smell that was left of sasuke in the kage meeting, his blood all over the place.
    After they reach there, they get to a dead end, and prolly pick up his smell near danzo.
    I hope naruto goes into sage mode, and meditates his ass off, tracking sasukes chakra from where he is or something
    Meditating, talking to kyuubi while hes doing it
    "damn fox, this is boring"
    kyuubi: "..... take off the seal"
    "so, tell me something about yourself"
    Kyuubi.." ..... well im a giant fox, with nine tails, and really powerful, I love destruction and ramen"
    naruto "wow, ramen?!? me too!!"
    Kyuubi "really?!?.. "
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 12-13-2009 at 04:48 PM.

  13. #63
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Nero~ View Post
    sasu couldnt take on four kages he basically just walked in there and talked sh!t til tobi and zetsu came in to save his a$$
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Minato~ View Post
    Raikage Pwned Sasuke's ass up and down the f*cking manga
    To you both, Sasuke basically defended himself and was holding his own. Lets say Sasuke didn't go there for revenge against Danzou and he had set out to fight with all the Kages, who knows what could have happened as a result. Sasuke only went there for Danzou, no one else. The Kages interrupted so of course he had to defend himself again but he wasn't really fighting them either because his main priority was Danzou. Zetsu did heal Sasuke with Mei's chakra but what pulled him down was the strain to his body becuase of Susanoo. Susanoo had been draining his life force so no matter how much chakra would have been restored, the result would have been the same, his stamina is what he was majorly lacking in and he held his own until the Tsuikage used his Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu and by that time Sasuke was pratically psychically done, then Madara steps in. Its obvious that the longer Susanoo is in use, the more life-threatening it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Minato~ View Post
    u_u raikage didn"t even loose chakra!!!!!!!!
    Right everything the Raikage did and use against Sasuke was non-chakra consuming (sarcasm ends).

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Danzo is gonna wtfpwn sasuke, sasuke wont even know what hit him, just like all the other kages wtfpwned him.
    That is your biased opinion and that is fine but all the Kages did not wipe the floor with Sasuke. Raikage had to wound himself in terms of sacrificing his arm to reach Sasuke and held his own against the rest of the Kages. Now you can say by the time the Tsuchikage got to him, he was already physically drained from use of Susanoo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    eternaluchihasasuke .. let me tell what i think about you . YOU REALLY ARE A NOOB , you know why ? SASUKE ISN't GOD !!!!! he's not unbeatable , naruto can and will defeat him .. then youre gonna make some lame excusies for his win .... so now the one who will win will be danzo and ill tell you why , because he has TENS OF SHARINGANS ON HIS BODY and because sasuke is still beaten up .
    You quote this naruto can and will defeat him as it is a fact but what you are forgetting is that Sasuke continues to grow every fight that comes his way so who is to say that Naruto will defeat him. We all don't even know exactly for a fact what will go down when they meet again and Itachi's gift could be a message much like the Forth's to Naruto and stops Sasuke himself without Naruto even having to lift a finger.

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    yes you are and he will not win
    You are a hater and you say that as if it is a fact but it is not. Rather state your opinion and cease your immature trolling around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    A little summary from the kage meeting:
    keep watching, picture changes each 3 sek
    Okay your hate is shinning through but seriously like I told someone earlier, Sasuke underestimates and is self confident. Naruto went up against Pain, yes somewhat knowing what he was facing but faced him with the intentions of beating him and how does that differ from Sasuke? Naruto in the beginning of the manga was even more self confident than Sasuke and in Shippuuden he hasn't bragged as much as he did pre-timeskip but he goes into battle believing he can win just the same and so does Sasuke. Sasuke had planned with Taka to go into the summit and find Danzou but of course the plan doesn't go accordinly as all of the Kages except the one he seeked faces him but I'd like to see anybody else go up against five Kages/their subbordinates and win. Sasuke only seeks revenge for himself and Itachi and I don't undrestand why people are getting these hate attacks over that. Shikamaru wanted revenge and so he gathered only his team and decided they were going to be enough to face Kakuzu and Hidan. Without Kakashi and Tsunade interfering and sending back up it would have been a suicide mission. Naruto, whom even blamed Tsunade for Jiraiya's death, wanted to seek vengeance and in doing so eliminated all the six paths and had a sudden change a heart in the end but he practically had his vengeance and he also came to understand Sasuke's deep desire of revenge as he himself chose that path. So why can't all the haters/dislikers at least acknowledge Sasuke's vengeance, like most have accepted Naruto's and Shikamaru's vengeance without a problem. People say Kishimoto loves Sasuke and or is a Sasuke fanboy but really Kishimoto stated in an interview that he created Naruto out of his own self image and wanted to kill Sasuke's character off but decined due to the loss of Naruto manga fans. He only stated that he enjoyed drawing Sasuke the most, please. What about how all Sasuke does is eat, sleep and dream about extracting vengeance and Kishi stops it from happening and makes him suffer even deeper for it. Or has had him face death at times, yeah Kishimoto's favorite character is obviously Naruto and is why he has him succeeding in everything thus far (over Kage level/everybody loves and excepts him/has the power to change people) except changing Sasuke.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post




    That is your biased opinion and that is fine but all the Kages did not wipe the floor with Sasuke. Raikage had to wound himself in terms of sacrificing his arm to reach Sasuke and held his own against the rest of the Kages. Now you can say by the time the Tsuchikage got to him, he was already physically drained from use of Susanoo.





    Okay your hate is shinning through but seriously like I told someone earlier, Sasuke underestimates and is self confident. Naruto went up against Pain, yes somewhat knowing what he was facing but faced him with the intentions of beating him and how does that differ from Sasuke? Naruto in the beginning of the manga was even more self confident than Sasuke and in Shippuuden he hasn't bragged as much as he did pre-timeskip but he goes into battle believing he can win just the same and so does Sasuke. Sasuke had planned with Taka to go into the summit and find Danzou but of course the plan doesn't go accordinly as all of the Kages except the one he seeked faces him but I'd like to see anybody else go up against five Kages/their subbordinates and win. Sasuke only seeks revenge for himself and Itachi and I don't undrestand why people are getting these hate attacks over that. Shikamaru wanted revenge and so he gathered only his team and decided they were going to be enough to face Kakuzu and Hidan. Without Kakashi and Tsunade interfering and sending back up it would have been a suicide mission. Naruto, whom even blamed Tsunade for Jiraiya's death, wanted to seek vengeance and in doing so eliminated all the six paths and had a sudden change a heart in the end but he practically had his vengeance and he also came to understand Sasuke's deep desire of revenge as he himself chose that path. So why can't all the haters/dislikers at least acknowledge Sasuke's vengeance, like most have accepted Naruto's and Shikamaru's vengeance without a problem. People say Kishimoto loves Sasuke and or is a Sasuke fanboy but really Kishimoto stated in an interview that he created Naruto out of his own self image and wanted to kill Sasuke's character off but decined due to the loss of Naruto manga fans. He only stated that he enjoyed drawing Sasuke the most, please. What about how all Sasuke does is eat, sleep and dream about extracting vengeance and Kishi stops it from happening and makes him suffer even deeper for it. Or has had him face death at times, yeah Kishimoto's favorite character is obviously Naruto and is why he has him succeeding in everything thus far (over Kage level/everybody loves and excepts him/has the power to change people) except changing Sasuke.
    Before heading to kage summit, sasuke told that he would kill the kages(plural)

    so dont give the that bs about kages interrupting.
    As you said, sasuke is overconfident with himself, like naruto was, 3 YEARS ago. We all knew naruto was stupid, and overconfident, he underestimated his opponents, but sasuke analysed the battle, and acted as the leader, came up with tactics, I hate him because he lost that, and went down, becomming overconfident and getting cocky, underestimating his opponents greatly, while naruto on the other hand, started to analyze the battle, come up with tactics, so the roles kinda changed.
    And Naruto blaming tsunade for jiraiyas death and all, he never betrayed his friends and left his village, did he. Going after pein for vengeance, just like you said what happend to sasuke in kage meeting, even though it never happend, naruto was defending himself and his village, maybe he did it a little for vengeance, but he changed his heart, and chose to forgive nagato.
    Sasuke isnt like that, theres too little light in his darkness, call me hater all you want, but sasuke is the biggest hater here, hes the one hating everyone and everything, his own life included. He has betrayed everything that was dear to him, and everything that he cared about, and everything that cared about him, and took the path of an avenger.

    Protect him all you want, but its the truth.

    And Danzo wtfpwning sasuke, is a neutral comment, cause theres no such word as wtfpwning, even if there was, it could mean 2 things, not pwning at all, or pwning hard.
     
         

  15. #65
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Who said anything about danzo needing sharingans to beat sasuke?.. he doesnt, raikage didnt.. mizukage didnt, tsuchikage didnt. Hes not a senile old guy who only knows a few techs. I bet he knows as many techs as the third did. Unlike Tsunade who only had those few techs she showed us, Danzo has strong offensive techs.
    I edited my post, sorry for such short reply.
    He has unveilled his sharingans, so my guess is he needs them. Otherwise he shouldn't have taken the time to show them.

    In order to get approval from the other Kages, Danzou had to use his sharingan. In order to fight, so far, he has only given orders and escaped. That's what I mean in Danzou's case.

    The other Kages have faced events with their own abilities. They really win when it seems they do. They haver really fought Sasuke and Sasuke did loose to them. But not Danzou, he hasn't won a single thing with just his powers (at least, so far).

    And Sasuke was bound to loose there, he was under the strong emotion of having been "betrayed" by Zetsu by revealing he was there. But it doesn't mean he's weak, just that he's unexperienced. As well as Naruto till he began to grow up a bit.

    BTW, I'm not meaning to be offensive, just in case. Just giving my opinion.
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-13-2009 at 05:31 PM.

  16. #66
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    He has unveilled his sharingans, so my guess is he needs them. Otherwise he shouldn't have taken the time to show them.

    In order to get approval from the other Kages, Danzou had to use his sharingan. In order to fight, so far, he has only given orders and escaped. That's what I mean in Danzou's case.

    The other Kages have faced events with their own abilities. They really win when it seems they do. Not Danzou (at least, so far).

    BTW, I'm not meaning to be offensive, just in case. Just giving my opinion.
    He used sharingan in order to become the leader of the alliance, cause he inst a very popular ninja, cause he operates in the underworld.
    Unlike sasuke, danzo doesnt underestimate his opponents and he unsealed his sharingans cause he thought he was going to fight against madara, and danzo know that madara is powerful, so he needed to unseal his sharingans, and even though he is going to fight against sasuke, madara is still there, and he can jump in and attack danzo anytime, so its a good idea to have them unsealed. Danzo ran away since he had already lost their trust, and even if he defeated sasuke there, there was no way to gain the other kages trust again, so why waste energy?
     
         

  17. #67
    of the sands. GaaratheFifth's Avatar
    Status
    GaaratheFifth is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Around, or near Sand.
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    He has unveilled his sharingans, so my guess is he needs them. Otherwise he shouldn't have taken the time to show them.
    Yes. But! He unveiled them against Madara, THEN Sasuke showed up.
     
         

  18. #68
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    He used sharingan in order to become the leader of the alliance, cause he inst a very popular ninja, cause he operates in the underworld.
    Unlike sasuke, danzo doesnt underestimate his opponents and he unsealed his sharingans cause he thought he was going to fight against madara, and danzo know that madara is powerful, so he needed to unseal his sharingans, and even though he is going to fight against sasuke, madara is still there, and he can jump in and attack danzo anytime, so its a good idea to have them unsealed. Danzo ran away since he had already lost their trust, and even if he defeated sasuke there, there was no way to gain the other kages trust again, so why waste energy?
    Wait, I'm not saying that it's a bad idea for a cold-headed man like Danzou to act as he does. But he is not using his own stregnth. And if he isn't popular, or better to say, if he is unpopular, it's got to do with something in his past or the way he treats people.

    Now, as regards liking the characters:

    why defend Danzou who is obviously a bad bad guy who killed some Uchiha's to have their eyes (I say so because they may not be the ones murdered during that night) and consider it is allright for him to be powerful, and insist on Sasuke being a very bad guy who has no right to have powers, when we know what triggered these feelings in him? If Sasuke is bad for wanting revenge, Danzou should be considered even worst for doing everything just for the sake of power.

    What I ask in the last question is what I usually find a bit incoherent about Sasuke haters: hate him all you want, but you should hate the rest of bad people then, too. And most like half the Akatsuki (who are Akatsuki because they have rejected their own villages, too), most want the bad guys to kill Sasuke.
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Thread cleaned. If the spam and flaming continues, i will infract and remove this thread
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    He used sharingan in order to become the leader of the alliance, cause he inst a very popular ninja, cause he operates in the underworld.
    Unlike sasuke, danzo doesnt underestimate his opponents and he unsealed his sharingans cause he thought he was going to fight against madara, and danzo know that madara is powerful, so he needed to unseal his sharingans, and even though he is going to fight against sasuke, madara is still there, and he can jump in and attack danzo anytime, so its a good idea to have them unsealed. Danzo ran away since he had already lost their trust, and even if he defeated sasuke there, there was no way to gain the other kages trust again, so why waste energy?
    Quote Originally Posted by GaaratheFifth View Post
    Yes. But! He unveiled them against Madara, THEN Sasuke showed up.
    yes this are the reasons for your question
    rep to both
     
         

  21. #71
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by GaaratheFifth View Post
    Yes. But! He unveiled them against Madara, THEN Sasuke showed up.
    No, first Sasuke shows up, Danzou "greets" him, and in the last pannel of the whole manga chapter, Danzou unveils the sharingans. ANd it is in that pannel that it is written "the veil is lifted....".
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-13-2009 at 05:53 PM.

  22. #72
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    No, first Sasuke shows up, and in the last pannel of the whole manga chapter, Daonzou unveils the sharingans. ANd it is in that pannel that it is written "the veil is lifted....".
    He had already removed the bandage, and madara is still there you know, madara can attack danzo anytime, you wanna know why im defending danzo?
    He may be old, and have bad ways of doing things, but have you ever thought of his intentions?
    He wanted to become hokage to rule konoha, it may be a strict rule, but it would keep them out of war, and he wanted to be the leader of the alliance, his intentions arent world domination either, he just wanted to make a peaceful world....
    as for sasuke, after he gets revenge, he'll prolly continue to follow madara, whose plan is to put the whole world under genjutsu and go on to war against the 5 great nations.
     
         

  23. #73
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    He had already removed the bandage, and madara is still there you know, madara can attack danzo anytime, you wanna know why im defending danzo?
    He may be old, and have bad ways of doing things, but have you ever thought of his intentions?
    He wanted to become hokage to rule konoha, it may be a strict rule, but it would keep them out of war, and he wanted to be the leader of the alliance, his intentions arent world domination either, he just wanted to make a peaceful world....
    as for sasuke, after he gets revenge, he'll prolly continue to follow madara, whose plan is to put the whole world under genjutsu and go on to war against the 5 great nations.
    Please, I really mean this, I've just peeped into the manga before replying. When does Danzou begin to remove the bandage?

    The point here is that I understand he does that a bit after greeting Sasuke, by the time Madara asks Karin to get away. Nothing from before shows he has began to unveil his arm.
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Please, I really mean this, I've just peeped into the manga before replying. When does Danzou begin to remove the bandage?

    The point here is that I understand he does that a bit after greeting Sasuke, by the time Madara asks Karin to get away. Nothing from before shows he has began to unveil his arm.
    Danzo starts to remove his metal thingies, aka the seal on page one, madara and the anbu fight throughout the manga, page 9, danzo has removed 1 or 2 of those metal thingies (2 seals)... madara and the anbu are still fighting, page 11, madara absorbs both of the anbu, madara disappears into his dimension, danzo is almost done removing his bandage, waiting for madara to reappear any second... madara reappears with sasuke and karin, danzo is done removing his bandage and says, well this is perfect, ill take your sharingans aswell.
    Meaning that he wasnt expecting to fight sasuke, but hey... its a bonus, he can grab sasukes sharingans and use them to fight madara later.
     
         

  25. #75
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Danzo starts to remove his metal thingies, aka the seal on page one, madara and the anbu fight throughout the manga, page 9, danzo has removed 1 or 2 of those metal thingies (2 seals)... madara and the anbu are still fighting, page 11, madara absorbs both of the anbu, madara disappears into his dimension, danzo is almost done removing his bandage, waiting for madara to reappear any second... madara reappears with sasuke and karin, danzo is done removing his bandage and says, well this is perfect, ill take your sharingans aswell.
    Meaning that he wasnt expecting to fight sasuke, but hey... its a bonus, he can grab sasukes sharingans and use them to fight madara later.
    Thanks, I did not go back that far, lol.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •