View Poll Results: Who Will Win

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke

    81 59.12%
  • Danzou

    56 40.88%
Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 167
  1. #41
    Avenger sasuke uchiha94's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke uchiha94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    353
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I amnot a fanboy but sasuke has a lot of hared so I think that sasuke is going to win this one.


    Moneyazzz lol
     
         

  2. #42
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,811
    Location
    Everywhere
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I hate both of these characters a ton. Sasuke because he thinks he's god even though he gets slapped in the face on every fight. Danzou because his mind is twisted to the point where he wants to kill everyone he just doesn't like.

    I hope they both die, but neither of them will.
     
         

  3. #43
    to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Realtwisted is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    606
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    What make you think Danzou can defead Sasuke when he cannot even defead Sasuke sasuno?
    not even Raikage, Gaara and other 5 jounin could.
     
         

  4. #44
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    I hate both of these characters a ton. Sasuke because he thinks he's god even though he gets slapped in the face on every fight. Danzou because his mind is twisted to the point where he wants to kill everyone he just doesn't like.

    I hope they both die, but neither of them will.
    Oi, hold on there don't get so worked up yet until you have heard what I have to say...Sasuke thinking himself as a god? No you have him all wrong, listen you hate Sasuke fine but Sasuke rather will underestimate his opponents to oppose thinking he is god's gift to the world. He is self-confident but no one can't deny that Naruto has the same self-confidence. Hate/dislike him for his self-confidence but no one will hate/dislike Naruto for his? Are you kidding. When Sasuke fought Kirabi, he underestimated him, he didn't even listen to Suigetsu's advice and thus underestimated Kirabi again. Although, when he went up against the Raikage, he thought more in the battle activating his Amaterasu to encircle Susanoo ribs and after he got that chop to the neck, he then gathered the black flames from the bones and created a new exclusive elemental release in combanation as a line of defense, hense Enton. Then Susanoo became more developed, so he definitely was assessing the situations he was in with Raikage and thus thinking like he usually has done in his other battles beforehand, in that fight. Sasuke has had his moments were his underestimation has cost him but I think that since the Kirabi fight, he has grown. Besides, Danzou plus the other two elders are the reason for Itachi/Uchiha massacre order so I think Sasuke deserves more than anything to kill him (and the two elders as well) not only for Itachi (even though it was aginst his own wishes) but because he has been trying to conquer Konohagakure and has killed/the reason for so many shinobi losing their lives after he killed the frog that was going to worn Naruto. I don't know but someone that wants Konoha to flourish as some said earlier makes no sense to me if the way you go about it is by killing others to succeed.
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Btw guys, danzo has more than 7 sharingans, he has sharingans on the other side of his hand too


    for you guys who didnt notice it,
     
         

  6. #46
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,811
    Location
    Everywhere
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post


    Oi, hold on there don't get so worked up yet until you have heard what I have to say...Sasuke thinking himself as a god? No you have him all wrong, listen you hate Sasuke fine but Sasuke rather will underestimate his opponents to oppose thinking he is god's gift to the world. He is self-confident but no one can't deny that Naruto has the same self-confidence. Hate/dislike him for his self-confidence but no one will hate/dislike Naruto for his? Are you kidding. When Sasuke fought Kirabi, he underestimated him, he didn't even listen to Suigetsu's advice and thus underestimated Kirabi again. Although, when he went up against the Raikage, he thought more in the battle activating his Amaterasu to encircle Susanoo ribs and after he got that chop to the neck, he then gathered the black flames from the bones and created a new exclusive elemental release in combanation as a line of defense, hense Enton. Then Susanoo became more developed, so he definitely was assessing the situations he was in with Raikage and thus thinking like he usually has done in his other battles beforehand, in that fight. Sasuke has had his moments were his underestimation has cost him but I think that since the Kirabi fight, he has grown. Besides, Danzou plus the other two elders are the reason for Itachi/Uchiha massacre order so I think Sasuke deserves more than anything to kill him (and the two elders as well) not only for Itachi (even though it was aginst his own wishes) but because he has been trying to conquer Konohagakure and has killed/the reason for so many shinobi losing their lives after he killed the frog that was going to worn Naruto. I don't know but someone that wants Konoha to flourish as some said earlier makes no sense to me if the way you go about it is by killing others to succeed.
    I see that your avatar and signature are both of Sasuke, so it seems he's at least someone you favor and I'm sorry if I offened you when I said I hate Sasuke. But I kind of do because Sasuke walks into every situation thinking he's as strong as SS4 Gogeta or something. He's been given almost every power he possesses. Curse Mark, Orochimaru's jutsu, Mangekyou Sharingan. And yet he struts around acting like he's trained countless years to achieve that power when it all happened in like 2 seconds. Also the fact that he doesn't care about anyone but himself is sickening.

    My biggest pet peeve is cockyness. And Sasuke is full of it. But if it makes you feel any better, I hate Danzou too. Cause he's trying to destroy the "will of fire" and he killed that pimp messanger frog.
     
         

  7. #47
    ANBU BLACK OPS Dtoxxdasavvyone's Avatar
    Status
    Dtoxxdasavvyone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    370
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    First of all I will not be voting because I have a biased approach when it comes to sasuke as he is one of my least favorite character and admittidly I would vote against the Traitor.

    With that said I do acknowkedge Sasuke as uber strong and well versed in all three shinobi tactics Gen, NIN and Tai jutsu. However, Danzo is an unknown variable and is recognized by many of the shinobi world as being cunning and powerful, he's a slick behind the scenes opperator and all this time from the non shippuuden til now most likely honing his skills with his own abilities and the new ones with his several Sharingans. Danzo will win on his experience Madara wont be a factor in this though if he was, he wouldn't have had to acquire Sasuke to battle. Sasuke is too hot headed for Danzo and will loose his cool as Danzo will probably play into this factor.

    Danzo is the victor through exp. and the unknown secrets he possess not to mention he has knowledge of almost all of Sasuk's tech's. Niether will die but Sasuke and Madara will retreat having gained valuable intell on their foe. Also strengthening Sasuke's MS potentially leading up to Itachi's eyes being taken finally. Danzo will use this battle to secure his being able to go back to the village but will be stripped of his authority positions and remain an asset to Konoha if he's not killed for his treason.
     
         

  8. #48
    Member Tobirama Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Tobirama Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    33
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Despite wether the fanboys hate him. And the majority hate him. I have to admit sasuke is both a fasinating and controversial character. He is strong but he is going to beat danzo by his own power alone. Madara is just making him power up his MS.

    Now to danzo, the majority of people hate danzo, but without doubt i believe him to be a powerful shinobi. When he is first introduced in the series Tsunade mentions him as a rival to the 3rd Hokage. Now someone who rivals a kage and let alone the 3rd hokage who had a vast range of jutsu must be strong. Plus an arm with many sharigans is not a weakness even though he is not an uchiha. This is because he has shisui's arm.

    To finish of (coz its getting long) i believe that there are powers danzo has that could rival sasukes. becoz Kishi's not gna put one of the most powerful assets (sharigan) in somebody's arm so many times without any reason
     
         

  9. #49
    Member
    Status
    Mentaltraveler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    62
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    . Whn he used Uchiha Shisui's eye tech during the Kage summit he said he cannot use it more than once or twice a day..

    So I will put my money on Sasuke.. I wonder what will happen to ROOT if Danzo is killed here
    He very well could have been lieing about only being able to use it once a day, I would bet that he did. Who really knows tho?
    Peace
     
         

  10. #50
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    A little summary from the kage meeting:

    keep watching, picture changes each 3 sek
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    i think Sasuke/Danzo will start winning at some point in the match and then someone or thing will interrupte it and Danzo will flee if is loosing or winning.
    sasuke would try to fight the other person but madara will take him away
     
         

  12. #52
    Member En4G4G3WiThR4G3's Avatar
    Status
    En4G4G3WiThR4G3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    47
    Location
    Texas
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    We all know whats gonna happen, fights gonna be interupted before it Sasuke gets his ass handed to him, Sasuke fanboys are gonna spew out some delusional view of how the fight went, blah blah blah, i personally think sasuke will put up a fight of course, but danzo def has the upper hand, madara is gonna have to step in. anyone who thinks otherwise doesnt know their ass from a hole in the wall
     
         
    Last edited by En4G4G3WiThR4G3; 12-13-2009 at 04:32 AM.

  13. #53
    Vongola The Eleventh! SoulReaper's Avatar
    Status
    SoulReaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,774
    Location
    Used to live in Spain now live in England
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    danzo was kept in check by one of raikages minions, please danzo couldnt even fight the kages if he tried. lastly itachi said that all MS cant be obtained from killing your loved ones. and all of danzos past batttles consist of people fighting for him. he sux, just wait when sasuke beats the breaks off danzo i dont wanna hear any excuses
    omg if danzo wins you are giong to be in such a shame mate xD
    we are all gonna laugh at you for wanting to suck sasuke's dck xDD
     
         

  14. #54
    Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Thirdwave is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    149
    Location
    The Cyber World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I have no clue who is going to win, but I'm going to put my money on Danzou.
     
         

  15. #55
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by gscabana View Post
    u keep sayin this shit but , u love sasuke and hes the one that sadi a master with a rock can beat a novice with a kunai, in this case sasuke is the novice...


    and btw, ur beloved sasuke 'beat' itachi with his regular sharingan so f off
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    mmmmm fanboys i love how thy never state facts
    I am a fangirl who will state facts. Fangirl of both Sasuke and Naruto.

    Sasuke is stronger than Danzou. Otherwise Danzou wouldn't have been so jealous to get all those sharingans and would have relied on his own stregnth.

    Sasuke will not die because:

    1) Madara will not let Sasuke die, he needs him to "eat the moon". So with or without aid, Sasuke will win.

    In case the "Sakura team" arrives, I just hope they see Danzou's arm and be horrified!

    2) Sasuke is central to Shippuuden plot. He would only die or continue living facing Naruto, and doing something for or against Naruto. And Danzou is a secondary character, so it's silly for the plot to kill him now.

    3) Sasuke did not just "beat" Itachi with his regular Sharingan, but also with hidden techniques he had learn from Orochimaru.

    4) Sasuke has "only" got 2 sharingans against several from Danzou... but in the right place: the eyes. And he has the right bloodline, too.

    5) Danzou should be dead from the "demands" of chakra level from so many sharingans. And I doubt any of them has amaterazu, as even Itachi said it was strange to have it. Too much power gives you to much pain, too, and that is in the manga. (Naruto himself had broken his bones with one of them).
    That's why he has kept them covered. And... my guess is what Danzou really wants is to be able to tame the Demon Fox to become the "master of the Universe".
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-13-2009 at 04:49 PM.

  16. #56
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I am a fangirl who will state facts. Fangirl of both Sasuke and Naruto.

    Sasuke is stronger than Danzou. Otherwise Danzou wouldn't have been so jealous to get all those sharingans and would have relied on his own stregnth.

    Sasuke will not die because:

    1) Madara will not let Sasuke die, he needs him to "eat the moon". So with or without aid, Sasuke will win.

    In case the "Sakura team" arrives, I just hope they see Danzou's arm and be horrified!

    2) Sasuke is central to Shippuuden plot. He would only die or continue living facing Naruto, and doing something for or against Naruto. And Danzou is a secondary character, so it's silly for the plot to kill him now.

    3) Sasuke did not just "beat" Itachi with his regular Sharingan, but also with hidden techniques he had learn from Orochimaru.

    4) Sasuke has "only" got 2 sharingans against several from Danzou... but in the right place: the eyes. And he has the right bloodline, too.

    5) Danzou should be dead from the "demands" of chakra level from so many sharingans. And I doubt any of them has amaterazu, as even Itachi said it was strange to have it. Too much power gives you to much pain, too, and that is in the manga. (Naruto himself had broken his bones with one of them).
    That's why he has kept them covered. And... my guess is what Danzou really wants is to be able to tame the Demon Fox to become the "master of the Universe".
    Sasuke being defeated and sasuke being killed isnt the same thing you know, for example, danzou beats the living crap out of sasuke, and madara jumps in and kills danzou, sasuke still gets defeated.

    I know its a fact that people on the forum like sasuke more than danzo, Believe me, you cant find alot of danzo fans here, atleast until he defeats sasuke. And also another fact, he was the third hokages rival, he fought almost on par with him, he is old, but not as old, meaning that his age isnt going to slow him down, and meaning that he has alot of experience.
    Danzo was fighting S rank ninja even before sasuke was born.
    Danzo has atleast 60 years more experience, than sasuke.
    He has alot more advanced techs than Sasuke.
    He has had as much training with sharingans as sasuke had.. and he has still many more than sasuke, dont give me that bullshit about sharingan being eyetech, not arm tech.. the still work!

    Danzo is the leader of the root, so hes a very good tactician, he doesnt just run in and go berserk like sasuke did in kage meeting.
    Also, remember in nagatos flashback?
    He gedo mazo he used, danzo escaped it, so that means he got speed, maybe even time/space tech.
    You're underestimating the old man. You're ignoring the facts here.
    He had that controlling sharingan in his eye right, he had the ability to control someones mind without the dude even knowing it, the think what the rest of his sharingans can do, a special ability for each of them.
    The genius sasuke may be, he still cant be stronger than danzo, he still cant have more experience.
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 12-13-2009 at 05:13 PM.

  17. #57
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Sasuke being defeated and sasuke being killed isnt the same thing you know, for example, danzou beats the living crap out of sasuke, and madara jumps in and kills danzou, sasuke still gets defeated.
    I said "He will not die", your not actually replying what I said, I am speaking of not being defeated "to death", which is what you want. And he will fight alone without asking for help, unlike Danzou who is always sending others to fight for him. It's easier to be defeated when alone.

    In case anyone fights for him, it will be Madara, probably, and not because Sasuke will ask him to do so.

    And you have not even replied to my statement about Danzou needing Sharingans to be stronger to Sasuke, you just can't do it.
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-13-2009 at 04:59 PM.

  18. #58
    Senior Member ~dark-senju~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~dark-senju~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,706
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I think it is going to be interrupted by sakura:d
     
         

  19. #59
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    649
    Location
    Everywhere.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Danzo is perfectly sure of himself. He ran from the Kage meeting because first of all it would be useless to stay since they all turned against him anyway, and second, he isn't a retard like Sasuke and wouldn't chance an all out brawl that wouldnt really get him any closer to his goals. Danzo, even after Madara sucked away Fu and Torune, still seemed to be in complete confidence. I really don't think he's going to lose to Sasuke.
     
         

  20. #60
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I said "He will not die", your not actually replying what I said, I am speaking of not being defeated "to death", which is what you want. And he will fight alone without asking for help, unlike Danzou who is always sending others to fight for him. It's easier to be defeated when alone.

    In case anyone fights for him, it will be Madara, probably, and not because Sasuke will ask him to do so.

    And you have not even replied to my statement about Danzou needing Sharingans to be stronger to Sasuke, you just can't do it.
    Who said anything about danzo needing sharingans to beat sasuke?.. he doesnt, raikage didnt.. mizukage didnt, tsuchikage didnt. Hes not a senile old guy who only knows a few techs. I bet he knows as many techs as the third did. Unlike Tsunade who only had those few techs she showed us, Danzo has strong offensive techs.
    I edited my post, sorry for such short reply.
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 12-13-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •