81 59.12%
  • Danzou

56 40.88%
Page 4 of 9 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke vs danzou

how did kiba smell sasuke when he was in diffrent dimension???

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    how did kiba smell sasuke when he was in diffrent dimension???
    He didnt, he smelt the smell that was left of sasuke in the kage meeting, his blood all over the place.
    After they reach there, they get to a dead end, and prolly pick up his smell near danzo.
    I hope naruto goes into sage mode, and meditates his ass off, tracking sasukes chakra from where he is or something
    Meditating, talking to kyuubi while hes doing it
    "damn fox, this is boring"
    kyuubi: "..... take off the seal"
    "so, tell me something about yourself"
    Kyuubi.." ..... well im a giant fox, with nine tails, and really powerful, I love destruction and ramen"
    naruto "wow, ramen?!? me too!!"
    Kyuubi "really?!?.. "

Last edited by Mugiwara; 12-13-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Just hanging in there...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nero~ View Post
    sasu couldnt take on four kages he basically just walked in there and talked sh!t til tobi and zetsu came in to save his a$$
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Minato~ View Post
    Raikage Pwned Sasuke's ass up and down the f*cking manga
    To you both, Sasuke basically defended himself and was holding his own. Lets say Sasuke didn't go there for revenge against Danzou and he had set out to fight with all the Kages, who knows what could have happened as a result. Sasuke only went there for Danzou, no one else. The Kages interrupted so of course he had to defend himself again but he wasn't really fighting them either because his main priority was Danzou. Zetsu did heal Sasuke with Mei's chakra but what pulled him down was the strain to his body becuase of Susanoo. Susanoo had been draining his life force so no matter how much chakra would have been restored, the result would have been the same, his stamina is what he was majorly lacking in and he held his own until the Tsuikage used his Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu and by that time Sasuke was pratically psychically done, then Madara steps in. Its obvious that the longer Susanoo is in use, the more life-threatening it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Minato~ View Post
    u_u raikage didn"t even loose chakra!!!!!!!!
    Right everything the Raikage did and use against Sasuke was non-chakra consuming (sarcasm ends).

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Danzo is gonna wtfpwn sasuke, sasuke wont even know what hit him, just like all the other kages wtfpwned him.
    That is your biased opinion and that is fine but all the Kages did not wipe the floor with Sasuke. Raikage had to wound himself in terms of sacrificing his arm to reach Sasuke and held his own against the rest of the Kages. Now you can say by the time the Tsuchikage got to him, he was already physically drained from use of Susanoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    eternaluchihasasuke .. let me tell what i think about you . YOU REALLY ARE A NOOB , you know why ? SASUKE ISN't GOD !!!!! he's not unbeatable , naruto can and will defeat him .. then youre gonna make some lame excusies for his win .... so now the one who will win will be danzo and ill tell you why , because he has TENS OF SHARINGANS ON HIS BODY and because sasuke is still beaten up .
    You quote this naruto can and will defeat him as it is a fact but what you are forgetting is that Sasuke continues to grow every fight that comes his way so who is to say that Naruto will defeat him. We all don't even know exactly for a fact what will go down when they meet again and Itachi's gift could be a message much like the Forth's to Naruto and stops Sasuke himself without Naruto even having to lift a finger.

Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    yes you are and he will not win
    You are a hater and you say that as if it is a fact but it is not. Rather state your opinion and cease your immature trolling around.

A little summary from the kage meeting:
    keep watching, picture changes each 3 sek
    Okay your hate is shinning through but seriously like I told someone earlier, Sasuke underestimates and is self confident. Naruto went up against Pain, yes somewhat knowing what he was facing but faced him with the intentions of beating him and how does that differ from Sasuke? Naruto in the beginning of the manga was even more self confident than Sasuke and in Shippuuden he hasn't bragged as much as he did pre-timeskip but he goes into battle believing he can win just the same and so does Sasuke. Sasuke had planned with Taka to go into the summit and find Danzou but of course the plan doesn't go accordinly as all of the Kages except the one he seeked faces him but I'd like to see anybody else go up against five Kages/their subbordinates and win. Sasuke only seeks revenge for himself and Itachi and I don't undrestand why people are getting these hate attacks over that. Shikamaru wanted revenge and so he gathered only his team and decided they were going to be enough to face Kakuzu and Hidan. Without Kakashi and Tsunade interfering and sending back up it would have been a suicide mission. Naruto, whom even blamed Tsunade for Jiraiya's death, wanted to seek vengeance and in doing so eliminated all the six paths and had a sudden change a heart in the end but he practically had his vengeance and he also came to understand Sasuke's deep desire of revenge as he himself chose that path. So why can't all the haters/dislikers at least acknowledge Sasuke's vengeance, like most have accepted Naruto's and Shikamaru's vengeance without a problem. People say Kishimoto loves Sasuke and or is a Sasuke fanboy but really Kishimoto stated in an interview that he created Naruto out of his own self image and wanted to kill Sasuke's character off but decined due to the loss of Naruto manga fans. He only stated that he enjoyed drawing Sasuke the most, please. What about how all Sasuke does is eat, sleep and dream about extracting vengeance and Kishi stops it from happening and makes him suffer even deeper for it. Or has had him face death at times, yeah Kishimoto's favorite character is obviously Naruto and is why he has him succeeding in everything thus far (over Kage level/everybody loves and excepts him/has the power to change people) except changing Sasuke.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post

That is your biased opinion and that is fine but all the Kages did not wipe the floor with Sasuke. Raikage had to wound himself in terms of sacrificing his arm to reach Sasuke and held his own against the rest of the Kages. Now you can say by the time the Tsuchikage got to him, he was already physically drained from use of Susanoo.

Okay your hate is shinning through but seriously like I told someone earlier, Sasuke underestimates and is self confident. Naruto went up against Pain, yes somewhat knowing what he was facing but faced him with the intentions of beating him and how does that differ from Sasuke? Naruto in the beginning of the manga was even more self confident than Sasuke and in Shippuuden he hasn't bragged as much as he did pre-timeskip but he goes into battle believing he can win just the same and so does Sasuke. Sasuke had planned with Taka to go into the summit and find Danzou but of course the plan doesn't go accordinly as all of the Kages except the one he seeked faces him but I'd like to see anybody else go up against five Kages/their subbordinates and win. Sasuke only seeks revenge for himself and Itachi and I don't undrestand why people are getting these hate attacks over that. Shikamaru wanted revenge and so he gathered only his team and decided they were going to be enough to face Kakuzu and Hidan. Without Kakashi and Tsunade interfering and sending back up it would have been a suicide mission. Naruto, whom even blamed Tsunade for Jiraiya's death, wanted to seek vengeance and in doing so eliminated all the six paths and had a sudden change a heart in the end but he practically had his vengeance and he also came to understand Sasuke's deep desire of revenge as he himself chose that path. So why can't all the haters/dislikers at least acknowledge Sasuke's vengeance, like most have accepted Naruto's and Shikamaru's vengeance without a problem. People say Kishimoto loves Sasuke and or is a Sasuke fanboy but really Kishimoto stated in an interview that he created Naruto out of his own self image and wanted to kill Sasuke's character off but decined due to the loss of Naruto manga fans. He only stated that he enjoyed drawing Sasuke the most, please. What about how all Sasuke does is eat, sleep and dream about extracting vengeance and Kishi stops it from happening and makes him suffer even deeper for it. Or has had him face death at times, yeah Kishimoto's favorite character is obviously Naruto and is why he has him succeeding in everything thus far (over Kage level/everybody loves and excepts him/has the power to change people) except changing Sasuke.
    Before heading to kage summit, sasuke told that he would kill the kages(plural)

so dont give the that bs about kages interrupting.
    As you said, sasuke is overconfident with himself, like naruto was, 3 YEARS ago. We all knew naruto was stupid, and overconfident, he underestimated his opponents, but sasuke analysed the battle, and acted as the leader, came up with tactics, I hate him because he lost that, and went down, becomming overconfident and getting cocky, underestimating his opponents greatly, while naruto on the other hand, started to analyze the battle, come up with tactics, so the roles kinda changed.
    And Naruto blaming tsunade for jiraiyas death and all, he never betrayed his friends and left his village, did he. Going after pein for vengeance, just like you said what happend to sasuke in kage meeting, even though it never happend, naruto was defending himself and his village, maybe he did it a little for vengeance, but he changed his heart, and chose to forgive nagato.
    Sasuke isnt like that, theres too little light in his darkness, call me hater all you want, but sasuke is the biggest hater here, hes the one hating everyone and everything, his own life included. He has betrayed everything that was dear to him, and everything that he cared about, and everything that cared about him, and took the path of an avenger.

Protect him all you want, but its the truth.

And Danzo wtfpwning sasuke, is a neutral comment, cause theres no such word as wtfpwning, even if there was, it could mean 2 things, not pwning at all, or pwning hard.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Who said anything about danzo needing sharingans to beat sasuke?.. he doesnt, raikage didnt.. mizukage didnt, tsuchikage didnt. Hes not a senile old guy who only knows a few techs. I bet he knows as many techs as the third did. Unlike Tsunade who only had those few techs she showed us, Danzo has strong offensive techs.
    I edited my post, sorry for such short reply.
    He has unveilled his sharingans, so my guess is he needs them. Otherwise he shouldn't have taken the time to show them.

In order to get approval from the other Kages, Danzou had to use his sharingan. In order to fight, so far, he has only given orders and escaped. That's what I mean in Danzou's case.

The other Kages have faced events with their own abilities. They really win when it seems they do. They haver really fought Sasuke and Sasuke did loose to them. But not Danzou, he hasn't won a single thing with just his powers (at least, so far).

And Sasuke was bound to loose there, he was under the strong emotion of having been "betrayed" by Zetsu by revealing he was there. But it doesn't mean he's weak, just that he's unexperienced. As well as Naruto till he began to grow up a bit.

BTW, I'm not meaning to be offensive, just in case. Just giving my opinion.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-13-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    He has unveilled his sharingans, so my guess is he needs them. Otherwise he shouldn't have taken the time to show them.

In order to get approval from the other Kages, Danzou had to use his sharingan. In order to fight, so far, he has only given orders and escaped. That's what I mean in Danzou's case.

The other Kages have faced events with their own abilities. They really win when it seems they do. Not Danzou (at least, so far).

BTW, I'm not meaning to be offensive, just in case. Just giving my opinion.
    He used sharingan in order to become the leader of the alliance, cause he inst a very popular ninja, cause he operates in the underworld.
    Unlike sasuke, danzo doesnt underestimate his opponents and he unsealed his sharingans cause he thought he was going to fight against madara, and danzo know that madara is powerful, so he needed to unseal his sharingans, and even though he is going to fight against sasuke, madara is still there, and he can jump in and attack danzo anytime, so its a good idea to have them unsealed. Danzo ran away since he had already lost their trust, and even if he defeated sasuke there, there was no way to gain the other kages trust again, so why waste energy?

Status
    This user has no status.

Yes. But! He unveiled them against Madara, THEN Sasuke showed up.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

He used sharingan in order to become the leader of the alliance, cause he inst a very popular ninja, cause he operates in the underworld.
    Unlike sasuke, danzo doesnt underestimate his opponents and he unsealed his sharingans cause he thought he was going to fight against madara, and danzo know that madara is powerful, so he needed to unseal his sharingans, and even though he is going to fight against sasuke, madara is still there, and he can jump in and attack danzo anytime, so its a good idea to have them unsealed. Danzo ran away since he had already lost their trust, and even if he defeated sasuke there, there was no way to gain the other kages trust again, so why waste energy?
    Wait, I'm not saying that it's a bad idea for a cold-headed man like Danzou to act as he does. But he is not using his own stregnth. And if he isn't popular, or better to say, if he is unpopular, it's got to do with something in his past or the way he treats people.

Now, as regards liking the characters:

why defend Danzou who is obviously a bad bad guy who killed some Uchiha's to have their eyes (I say so because they may not be the ones murdered during that night) and consider it is allright for him to be powerful, and insist on Sasuke being a very bad guy who has no right to have powers, when we know what triggered these feelings in him? If Sasuke is bad for wanting revenge, Danzou should be considered even worst for doing everything just for the sake of power.

What I ask in the last question is what I usually find a bit incoherent about Sasuke haters: hate him all you want, but you should hate the rest of bad people then, too. And most like half the Akatsuki (who are Akatsuki because they have rejected their own villages, too), most want the bad guys to kill Sasuke.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Thread cleaned. If the spam and flaming continues, i will infract and remove this thread

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GaaratheFifth View Post
    yes this are the reasons for your question
    rep to both

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GaaratheFifth View Post
    No, first Sasuke shows up, Danzou "greets" him, and in the last pannel of the whole manga chapter, Danzou unveils the sharingans. ANd it is in that pannel that it is written "the veil is lifted....".

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-13-2009 at 06:53 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

No, first Sasuke shows up, and in the last pannel of the whole manga chapter, Daonzou unveils the sharingans. ANd it is in that pannel that it is written "the veil is lifted....".
    He had already removed the bandage, and madara is still there you know, madara can attack danzo anytime, you wanna know why im defending danzo?
    He may be old, and have bad ways of doing things, but have you ever thought of his intentions?
    He wanted to become hokage to rule konoha, it may be a strict rule, but it would keep them out of war, and he wanted to be the leader of the alliance, his intentions arent world domination either, he just wanted to make a peaceful world....
    as for sasuke, after he gets revenge, he'll prolly continue to follow madara, whose plan is to put the whole world under genjutsu and go on to war against the 5 great nations.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

He had already removed the bandage, and madara is still there you know, madara can attack danzo anytime, you wanna know why im defending danzo?
    He may be old, and have bad ways of doing things, but have you ever thought of his intentions?
    He wanted to become hokage to rule konoha, it may be a strict rule, but it would keep them out of war, and he wanted to be the leader of the alliance, his intentions arent world domination either, he just wanted to make a peaceful world....
    as for sasuke, after he gets revenge, he'll prolly continue to follow madara, whose plan is to put the whole world under genjutsu and go on to war against the 5 great nations.
    Please, I really mean this, I've just peeped into the manga before replying. When does Danzou begin to remove the bandage?

The point here is that I understand he does that a bit after greeting Sasuke, by the time Madara asks Karin to get away. Nothing from before shows he has began to unveil his arm.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Please, I really mean this, I've just peeped into the manga before replying. When does Danzou begin to remove the bandage?

The point here is that I understand he does that a bit after greeting Sasuke, by the time Madara asks Karin to get away. Nothing from before shows he has began to unveil his arm.
    Danzo starts to remove his metal thingies, aka the seal on page one, madara and the anbu fight throughout the manga, page 9, danzo has removed 1 or 2 of those metal thingies (2 seals)... madara and the anbu are still fighting, page 11, madara absorbs both of the anbu, madara disappears into his dimension, danzo is almost done removing his bandage, waiting for madara to reappear any second... madara reappears with sasuke and karin, danzo is done removing his bandage and says, well this is perfect, ill take your sharingans aswell.
    Meaning that he wasnt expecting to fight sasuke, but hey... its a bonus, he can grab sasukes sharingans and use them to fight madara later.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Danzo starts to remove his metal thingies, aka the seal on page one, madara and the anbu fight throughout the manga, page 9, danzo has removed 1 or 2 of those metal thingies (2 seals)... madara and the anbu are still fighting, page 11, madara absorbs both of the anbu, madara disappears into his dimension, danzo is almost done removing his bandage, waiting for madara to reappear any second... madara reappears with sasuke and karin, danzo is done removing his bandage and says, well this is perfect, ill take your sharingans aswell.
    Meaning that he wasnt expecting to fight sasuke, but hey... its a bonus, he can grab sasukes sharingans and use them to fight madara later.
    Thanks, I did not go back that far, lol.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Just hanging in there...

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    I see that your avatar and signature are both of Sasuke, so it seems he's at least someone you favor and I'm sorry if I offened you when I said I hate Sasuke. But I kind of do because Sasuke walks into every situation thinking he's as strong as SS4 Gogeta or something. He's been given almost every power he possesses. Curse Mark, Orochimaru's jutsu, Mangekyou Sharingan. And yet he struts around acting like he's trained countless years to achieve that power when it all happened in like 2 seconds. Also the fact that he doesn't care about anyone but himself is sickening.

My biggest pet peeve is cockyness. And Sasuke is full of it. But if it makes you feel any better, I hate Danzou too. Cause he's trying to destroy the "will of fire" and he killed that pimp messanger frog.
    Well thank you for the analysis, true, my favorite character is Sasuke but don't you or anybody else get me wrong..I am not a Sasuke fanboy but rather a Sasuke supporter in the ways that if I see someone saying incorrect or vile things on his character that is where I will come in and correct to the best with my abilities through proof or as much logic as I can dish out. Now, I will also thank you for acting adult and apologizing to me but it isn't for saying that you hate Sasuke. Listen there are haters/dislikers and I learned to except it but like I've said before if they something insulting about the character that is what offends me. Okay, Sasuke has had power ups but so has Naruto, can that be denied?

Sasuke
    Mangekyou: which Itachi had him awaken through losing his only true loving family member but had to train its techs

Naruto
    Sage Mode: which Naruto trained with the frog through Jiraiya's wishes

Sasuke
    Curse Mark: Orochimaru bites him thus transfering it/stripped

Naruto
    Kyuubi: Which is sealed within him on a whim of the Fourth

Sasuke
    Fushi Tensei: Which through Sharingan reveres the tech on Orochimaru thus absorbing him instead giving him the snake contract and other various jutsu/stripped

Sasuke
    Chidori: Trained with Kakashi and later trains and achieves other various variations of Chidori

Naruto
    Rasengan: Trained with Jiraiya and later trains and also achieves many variations of Rasengan

Sasuke
    Kirin: Through further training himself

Naruto
    Rasenshuriken: Through training with Kakshi and Yamato and later trains through the Sage Art

Sasuke
    Enton: Is created while modifying the black flames

Well those are as much as I can list out of memory. They both have used things that they have trained for or have been given as well. Sasuke isn't the only one. He trained Susanoo and this is made apparent when Juugo quoted "Is this...the technique he wanted to try...?!" He trained with Chidori and created other variations from it. His doujutsu have had to been trained somewhat to have been used the way he did. You quoted "Also the fact that he doesn't care about anyone but himself is sickening." is incorrect and it has been proven with this take a look below:

Naruto 414 | Read naruto chapter 414 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 414 | Read naruto chapter 414 manga online | Manga Share
    This proves for a fact that he does care about someone other than himself when he sees team seven in team Taka and uses Amaterasu to protect them all. People have also said that if it wasn't for Juugo and Suigetsu blocking Raikage and Darui, that Sasuke would have died/defeated and how he afterwards was cocky telling them he didn't need their help in an unappreciated and rude/hateful manner but I have to say that I think that is incorrect and this is why, take a look below:

Naruto 461 | Read naruto chapter 461 manga online | Manga Share
    Here Juugo was worried about Sasuke but he saw right through Shi's Genjutsu and in other words told him not to lose faith just yet and although Sasuke had just finished telling him not to worry...

They both rush into protect him when..

Sasuke says that they shouldn't have interfered and that wasn't arrogent but that he obviously had something to back himself up, remember this...

Naruto 463 | Read naruto chapter 463 manga online | Manga Share
    The Susanoo ribs would have protected him back then as it seemed to instantaneously activate thus protecting him from the Raiga Bomb. Which just proves that he wasn't being mean to his team but asked them to trust in what he was capable of because he really backed up his words.

Yeah and he and the two elders are the reason for Itachi/and many of the murders in Konoha during Pain's invasion. He also even went behind Itachi's back and sent Sai to assassinate Sasuke even though a big part of the reason for him agreeing to the Uchiha massacre was to leave out Sasuke. Whether he dies to Sasuke's hands or someone else's he definitely desvered and it was a long time coming.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

As you said, sasuke is overconfident with himself, like naruto was, 3 YEARS ago. We all knew naruto was stupid, and overconfident, he underestimated his opponents, but sasuke analysed the battle, and acted as the leader, came up with tactics, I hate him because he lost that, and went down, becomming overconfident and getting cocky, underestimating his opponents greatly, while naruto on the other hand, started to analyze the battle, come up with tactics, so the roles kinda changed.
    And Naruto blaming tsunade for jiraiyas death and all, he never betrayed his friends and left his village, did he. Going after pein for vengeance, just like you said what happend to sasuke in kage meeting, even though it never happend, naruto was defending himself and his village, maybe he did it a little for vengeance, but he changed his heart, and chose to forgive nagato.
    Sasuke isnt like that, theres too little light in his darkness, call me hater all you want, but sasuke is the biggest hater here, hes the one hating everyone and everything, his own life included. He has betrayed everything that was dear to him, and everything that he cared about, and everything that cared about him, and took the path of an avenger.

And Danzo wtfpwning sasuke, is a neutral comment, cause theres no such word as wtfpwning, even if there was, it could mean 2 things, not pwning at all, or pwning hard.
    Good one homie xD
    I don't like sasuke either,, my problem is the fanboys who are in denial,,I mean there is always an excuse,,and if there isn't they just say sasuke pwns everybody cuz he is God and God can't die,, if sasuke was real the would lick his lollipop xD

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrofilio View Post
    Good one homie xD
    I don't like sasuke either,, my problem is the fanboys who are in denial,,I mean there is always an excuse,,and if there isn't they just say sasuke pwns everybody cuz he is God and God can't die,, if sasuke was real the would lick his lollipop xD
    OK, there's something I don't agree with: he has not betrayed anyone... at least still.

He left Konoha... but not meaning to attack them.

Then he killed Orochimaru... Konoha's enemy! Killing Danzou is not betraying Konoha, Danzou is only trying to make things for himself.

He is with the Akatsuki... but killed two of them, though for his own reasons. And he will not show it, but I'm prety sure he plans to kill Madara, he helped to kill the clan, and Sasuke is trying to kill those who harmed the clan. Madara was the number 1 guy there.

He has attemped to attack Naruto 3 times so far, but he has always decided to stop. "I don't want to do things the way Itachi wants" was not the only reason, then.

I am not saying he's not overconfident and the rest. But that we all know where his problems come from. Naruto is still overconfident, btw. But he's a nice guy, so nobody cares in his case.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-13-2009 at 11:24 PM.

恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Sasuke may have stated that he indeed wanted to kill the kages but if you remember correctly Sasuke only seemed interested in Danzou and the other kages didn't even matter to him once he broke inside the summit. Sasuke is using Akatsuki just as they are him and wants Madara to think that they are on the same side but deep down Sasuke knows that Madara played a role in the with the Uchiha massacre and most likely wants to kill him but in order to do so takes time because Madara isn't an idiot and maybe Sasuke wants to find out more about him. When Sasuke went into battle in the most recent chapters he has been over confident but had his Mangekyou abilities which probably was the reason of him being so. You claimed Sasuke betrayed his friends but I don't see it that way, Sasuke may have abandoned Konoha because he felt that staying there would hold him back from getting his revenge and didn't want to involve the others with his burden of killing his older brother which was something he felt only he could do. Naruto begun to really change after Jiraiya was killed by Pein, he unlike a lof of the readers understood what Sasuke was going through and is still determined to reach his friend before it is too late. Just as Sasuke felt he was the only one that could avenge his clan, Naruto feels that he is the only one that can reach Sasuke. I also saw that you claimed that Sasuke hated everyone and everything, including himself but this is extremely wrong in my opinion. If Sasuke is as you dipicted him then he wouldn't be trying to avenge his clan, he obviously loved his brother and his family and wants the elders and Danzo to feel the same pain he and his clan endured. When someone wants to take vengeance they inflict pain in return for pain inflicted on themselves or those to which one feels loyal to, which is what Sasuke is aiming to do to with the elders.

You said that you don't like Sasuke because of him being overconfident, cocky and underestimating his opponents greatly and that is fine to do so but Sasuke isn't the only fictional character that is like that. If I remember correctly Luffy is the same way, he oftenly makes cocky remarks and is over confident but you seem to like him regardless. I know that Luffy has good intentions but in his mind Sasuke thinks what he is doing is right and is bringing "justice" to the ones he loved.

Last edited by Last Arcanum; 12-14-2009 at 04:06 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post

Sasuke may have stated that he indeed wanted to kill the kages but if you remember correctly Sasuke only seemed interested in Danzou and the other kages didn't even matter to him once he broke inside the summit. Sasuke is using Akatsuki just as they are him and wants Madara to think that they are on the same side but deep down Sasuke knows that Madara played a role in the with the Uchiha massacre and most likely wants to kill him but in order to do so takes time because Madara isn't an idiot and maybe Sasuke wants to find out more about him. When Sasuke went into battle in the most recent chapters he has been over confident but had his Mangekyou abilities which probably was the reason of him being so. You claimed Sasuke betrayed his friends but I don't see it that way, Sasuke may have abandoned Konoha because he felt that staying there would hold him back from getting his revenge and didn't want to involve the others with his burden of killing his older brother which was something he felt only he could do. Naruto begun to really change after Jiraiya was killed by Pein, he unlike a lof of the readers understood what Sasuke was going through and is still determined to reach his friend before it is too late. Just as Sasuke felt he was the only one that could avenge his clan, Naruto feels that he is the only one that can reach Sasuke. I also saw that you claimed that Sasuke hated everyone and everything, including himself but this is extremely wrong in my opinion. If Sasuke is as you dipicted him then he wouldn't be trying to avenge his clan, he obviously loved his brother and his family and wants the elders and Danzo to feel the same pain he and his clan endured. When someone wants to take vengeance they inflict pain in return for pain inflicted on themselves or those to which one feels loyal to, which is what Sasuke is aiming to do to with the elders.

You said that you don't like Sasuke because of him being overconfident, cocky and underestimating his opponents greatly and that is fine to do so but Sasuke isn't the only fictional character that is like that. If I remember correctly Luffy is the same way, he oftenly makes cocky remarks and is over confident but you seem to like him regardless. I know that Luffy has good intentions but in his mind Sasuke thinks what he is doing is right and is bringing "justice" to the ones he loved.
    Its not that Im vouching for danzo to win, but I do want sasuke to win, cause he deserves to get his revenge, on danzo, if anyone else. Danzo had the biggest part of the uchiha massacre, he even took souvenirs from that night, so sasuke should win, but ALMOST every one of sasuke fanboys, say that danzo is going to get beaten, danzo is weak cause he ran and danzo gets his underlings to do all the fighting, but they are greatly underestimating danzo, maybe sasuke isnt underestimating him, maybe he learnt a lesson in the kage summit, but even though danzo is just too strong for him, he has to win this one, like ichigo has to win every single fight he has in bleach.

If he wins this one, he has gotten his revenge, and all that remains is the 2 elders, but im pretty sure that kakashi, as the current hokage, will refuse to have those 2 elders by his side, madara told kakashi, naruto and yamato everything, right?
    So kakashi knows their actions, and he'll prolly send em on exile or something.

Its not that I don't like sasuke, the character, I just don't like the person that he is right now. I liked him before he left for orochimaru.. but in all of the shippuuden, I dislike the person, that sasuke is. Running alone in the darkness, when he has so many friends willing to help him.

I know I'm changing my opinions in every single post, but theres also truth to every single of my posts, in this thread. Except the one about wtfpwning ... it has no meaning, the word wtfpwning