View Poll Results: Who Will Win

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke

    81 59.12%
  • Danzou

    56 40.88%
Page 6 of 9 « First ... 23456789 Last»
Results 101 to 120 of 167
  1. #101
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenin View Post
    Nothing you will do or say will change their mind and that's a fact.

    Get a grip! If they hate Sasuke, they will continue to do so for their certain reasons, no matter what arguments you bring and truth to be told the nowadays Sasuke is a more hate-able(this is not a word ) then lovable character.
    Sure, he has his reasons to do so, but while some resolute with his ways, others are against it.

    You can't make everyone like/understand a certain character, be it Sasuke or any other, just because you do. And that's that!
    I never said that I will change their mind about Sasuke but rather attempt to correct anything incorrect pertaining to the manga or vile thing said against his character, if you had better read my post then you would have seen this. Now, if they do continue after what I post then that is fine, they are obviously misunderstanding, immature or trolls but at least its not any skin off my back for trying.
     
         

  2. #102
    ANBU BLACK OPS Dtoxxdasavvyone's Avatar
    Status
    Dtoxxdasavvyone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    370
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post


    Thank you for saying that, its nice to at least get acknowledged. It is very understandable for you to have lost your like for his character when they choose poor decisions. I hope so because Madara is the reason for starting several of the most impacting/tragic plots and Danzou continues to see it through. In other words, Madara has set many things into play and Danzou has used it all to his benefit.



    Okay, I wasn't comparing the two because I know that they can't exactly compare with each other but I just wanted to make a small point and it seems like it was made.



    I fully understand, let me tell you that even so he is my favorite, I am not very fond of the path he chose either. Maybe in the beginning it wasn't anything to me but when I was seeing how long he was away and how it seemed as though he'd never come back maybe even die trying then his decision wasn't looking all that great to me anymore. All I am saying is that because I favor him over any other character, I choose to exploit any form of sense in what he is doing and his heart is in the right place because who wouldn't want revenge on a loved one(s) but the way he went about it is whats wrong and even so I will always try to see the positive in him.



    Its true, you have all the reason but I still will say that Sasuke might have a chance especially if Danzou doesn't have Mangekyou.



    Well, I got to you too late because the chapter is out. Anyways, with this recent chapter I saw how Kishimoto is depicting Danzou's tie to the Uchiha clan and it seems like Sasuke's vengeance has a bit more meaning and depth. I've recently seen how the people who still hate/dislike Sasuke are saying that they wish he kills Danzou for all that he's done but don't they at least for a minute think and realize that even though he took that path it had always been to eliminate those corrupt and guilty who robbed him of the ones he held most dear. In the beginning, he wanted Itachi dead and when it finally happens, he finds out it was all a lie and now wants to get the ones responsible for Itachi and so far he has taken the first step. I liked how he said "Don't ever speak Itachi's name again" it was really phenomenal to see in such a short time how disgusted he was by Danzou for even speaking his brother's name let alone all the things he said that were directed at Itachi. This chapter was also great because it looked like Sasuke had him and Danzou seems to be a GOD lol having escaped but even so, he appeared behind Sasuke still having had the supposed splattered blood on his face so what was up with that?

    Maybe it is a perfect clone compact with blood and all. Although, things aren't looking so bright for Sasuke, the match has only begun so I expect a lot more and I believe Sasuke isn't going to go down so soon. Like Danzou said himself "Yes, from here on out we talk with our eyes" which meant that there is still a lot of unfolding to do. You say that Sasuke will lose because of how feels about Danzou but don't forget about his darkness which is burning within and just might explode all over Danzou and turn the match in Sasuke's favor, though just an opinion but is why I think he has a chance and let us not forget about your favorite character. He was literally getting attacked from all corners with everything negative he was told about Sasuke and how the truth about Sasuke/Itachi affected him thus resulting into him collapsing on the floor from a panic attack. I think it was all too much to take for his mind and it spiraled out of control but I guess it is kind of up in the air how he will react afterward.
    Interestingly enough this chapter just adds to the suspense of the battle for sure if nothing else. Two things about this fight: it could already be a battle of genjutsu as Danzo stated talking with the eyes,or Danzo intends to conversate with Sasuke in genjustu to prevent Madara from listening. Both are very unlikely as Danzo could of also meant that it was time to fight for real no more words as Sasuke has said to Naruto in the past that whn two shinobi are powerful enough they can tell what one anothr are thinking.

    You aren't crazy for believing in Sasuke hell I would too if he was my big homie, meanwhile your arguement about Sasuke's desire for revenge and hate for Danzo could propell him into victory. I believe their is merrit to your points however Sasuke has already proves to be too hot headed baring his MS and Susanoo so quickly towards his unknown foe which suggests to me that this was a very rookie like move in my perspective giving the enemy insight to your jutsu without knowing the depth of his own; wouldn't you agree that Sasuke could tried a number of other things on Danzo before unvailing one of his most powerful dojustu? One could say he was baring all fangs because Danzo is an unknown and Sasuke wouldn't want to be taken off guard but the fact remains that he was taken off gurd thinking that he alreayd had killed Danzo.

    I know this much, the fight will not be boring and it will come to it's conclussion without being interrupted by any party. Sasuke is a beast though for being able to make his Susanoo even stronger wasn't it already more developed and bigger than the one at the Kage summit?

    Naruto, I knew as soon as I read the manga that you wouldn't be able to resist mentioning his mental breakdown. Yes he's broken and yes he's confussed, but this is my take on it.
    He doesn't want his friend to die or be illed by his own people either. He wants Sasuke back and thus he will take it upon himself to become strong enough to bnring him back by any means, Naruto will go back to the leaf and regroup Tsunade will recover and a decree will be issued that Sasuke will be detained not killed and this will by time for Naruto to catch up to Sasuke meanwhile Sasuke will hopefully not do anyhting in the intrum to get that decree lifted. I know why my boy struggles and it sucks to see it but he will overcome and become stronger from it. On the other hand Naruto could decide to take out Sasuke on his own and pursue his goal to bring him back and if he can't he will have to kill him. Those are the only choices that I see open to him but of course I have yet to put much thought into it thus far.
     
         

  3. #103
    Member Rishawn's Avatar
    Status
    Rishawn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    131
    Location
    In Ya Mind (Jus Think)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    sasuke will win and if he doesnt he wont be killed he'll be saved by madara who is watchin da fight
     
         

  4. #104
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Interestingly enough this chapter just adds to the suspense of the battle for sure if nothing else. Two things about this fight: it could already be a battle of genjutsu as Danzo stated talking with the eyes,or Danzo intends to conversate with Sasuke in genjustu to prevent Madara from listening. Both are very unlikely as Danzo could of also meant that it was time to fight for real no more words as Sasuke has said to Naruto in the past that whn two shinobi are powerful enough they can tell what one anothr are thinking.
    I know this chapter was explosive even though I have observed people stating that the chapter was boring, didn't like it, etc. Although, just because the battle seems like it hasn't even started because of how Danzou escaped Susanoo, it really has. No one was hurt supposedly even so Sasuke does have that blood still splatted on his face after Danzou appears from behind which puts me to think and or question. You definitely have some nice insight and I believe that they are all possible.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    You aren't crazy for believing in Sasuke hell I would too if he was my big homie, meanwhile your arguement about Sasuke's desire for revenge and hate for Danzo could propell him into victory. I believe their is merrit to your points however Sasuke has already proves to be too hot headed baring his MS and Susanoo so quickly towards his unknown foe which suggests to me that this was a very rookie like move in my perspective giving the enemy insight to your jutsu without knowing the depth of his own; wouldn't you agree that Sasuke could tried a number of other things on Danzo before unvailing one of his most powerful dojustu? One could say he was baring all fangs because Danzo is an unknown and Sasuke wouldn't want to be taken off guard but the fact remains that he was taken off gurd thinking that he alreayd had killed Danzo.
    Well thank you again for saying what you say. Exactly my point because of all the hate and frustration it could make Sasuke the victor. Yes, I do fully agree that he could have gone about it a number of different ways to simply test Danzou out however, I know what I am about to say might seem like I am coming to his defense but really to an extent, he is facing one of the three which he has resorted to annihilate by desiring to avenge his brother and these are just several opinions of mine, for instance, I think because his goal was just in reach that his emotions got the best of him thus slipped by using one of his most powerful doujutsu in the beginning of the fight. Another one could have been that with his emotions all over the place, he underestimated him by using Susanoo and at the same time as a way of finishing him off in a rapid manner, or he could have also overestimated him and brought out Susanoo just in case. He also quickly jumped into conclusions after supposedly Danzou had died and then reappeared, unfortunately -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    I know this much, the fight will not be boring and it will come to it's conclussion without being interrupted by any party. Sasuke is a beast though for being able to make his Susanoo even stronger wasn't it already more developed and bigger than the one at the Kage summit?
    The same goes for me the fight had me going lol hopefully Sasuke will be able to defeat/kill Danzou and succeeds doing so before anybody is to interrupt. Yeah, Susanoo seemed to have gotten a little more advanced than the time in the summit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Naruto, I knew as soon as I read the manga that you wouldn't be able to resist mentioning his mental breakdown. Yes he's broken and yes he's confussed, but this is my take on it.
    He doesn't want his friend to die or be illed by his own people either. He wants Sasuke back and thus he will take it upon himself to become strong enough to bnring him back by any means, Naruto will go back to the leaf and regroup Tsunade will recover and a decree will be issued that Sasuke will be detained not killed and this will by time for Naruto to catch up to Sasuke meanwhile Sasuke will hopefully not do anyhting in the intrum to get that decree lifted. I know why my boy struggles and it sucks to see it but he will overcome and become stronger from it. On the other hand Naruto could decide to take out Sasuke on his own and pursue his goal to bring him back and if he can't he will have to kill him. Those are the only choices that I see open to him but of course I have yet to put much thought into it thus far.
    Well sure but believe it or not that it wasn't at all out of spite. I was actually shocked to see this happen to him and at least he has had Sasuke's best interests at heart so I can appreciate that about his character. See that's what I thought, with everything against Sasuke and how all those memories all came flooding back to Naruto simultaneously, resulted in that attack. You do raise another interesting point, he definitely could do that of course, for Sasuke's sake I can see this happening but I was thinking that after he recovered, he would just simply pick up where he left off by going into Sage Mode and after locating Sasuke he'd confront him.
     
         

  5. #105
    Member butoden's Avatar
    Status
    butoden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    67
    Location
    Holland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Sasuke is a moron for showing his susanoo imediatly its suppose to be a thrump card or last resort just like Itachi did in his fight... not for showing off standing still waiting for the opponent to come close and then remain still and let the susanoo do the work for you. It's like he's all Gaara now standing with his arms crossed while the sand do the work for him - that looks cool sure, but Gaara doesnt have other weapons (basically) but this is Sasuke who has countless techs and he releases Susanoo like wow look this is my new special power - now counter it. Rediculous... Even if it's genjutsu it's still revealing your strongest power...
     
         

  6. #106
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by butoden View Post
    Sasuke is a moron for showing his susanoo imediatly its suppose to be a thrump card or last resort just like Itachi did in his fight... not for showing off standing still waiting for the opponent to come close and then remain still and let the susanoo do the work for you. It's like he's all Gaara now standing with his arms crossed while the sand do the work for him - that looks cool sure, but Gaara doesnt have other weapons (basically) but this is Sasuke who has countless techs and he releases Susanoo like wow look this is my new special power - now counter it. Rediculous... Even if it's genjutsu it's still revealing your strongest power...
    I agree but he isn't a moron. This is something extremely meaningful to him and he acted out of rashness because of everything that happened to Itachi and his clan. When someone speaks ill or insults a family member or someone whom you hold dear it is normal to react as he did such a situation. I know it isn't the smartest move but when they are put in such a position emotions tend to get the best of them and usually results in making them acting too hastily or without considering what could happen ahead.
     
         

  7. #107
    Member
    Status
    toadvenom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    ok kids, time for a lesson from daddy.

    its like this

    we are reading a manga, which is a story in pictures.
    stories have a plot, characters, and lessons about life and such to be drawn from them.
    a story is much like a fabric; different layers of complexities come together to form an intricate whole.
    the whole sasuke thing is one of the threads that weaves its way through the fabric of the manga to make it whole. Every thread, or the universe that revolves around each character, has a specific purpose. It contributes towards the completion of something larger. Ergo, Sasuke cannot be judged for having his particular way of being. His story is part of the larger story.

    We can criticize the story line and frankly it would be more productive and entertaining for everyone to come up with alternative story lines. but to bash a charachter and hoping hes gonna lose is childish. the story will go on as it is supposed to. kishimoto is in control here. why argue about something that is predetermined? hes a chaarachter made by an author, get over it.

    sasuke is who he is. hate the game not the playa

    and with that
    good night and murry christmas
     
         

  8. #108
    Member Hosenka's Avatar
    Status
    Hosenka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    287
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by toadvenom View Post
    ok kids, time for a lesson from daddy.

    its like this

    we are reading a manga, which is a story in pictures.
    stories have a plot, characters, and lessons about life and such to be drawn from them.
    a story is much like a fabric; different layers of complexities come together to form an intricate whole.
    the whole sasuke thing is one of the threads that weaves its way through the fabric of the manga to make it whole. Every thread, or the universe that revolves around each character, has a specific purpose. It contributes towards the completion of something larger. Ergo, Sasuke cannot be judged for having his particular way of being. His story is part of the larger story.

    We can criticize the story line and frankly it would be more productive and entertaining for everyone to come up with alternative story lines. but to bash a charachter and hoping hes gonna lose is childish. the story will go on as it is supposed to. kishimoto is in control here. why argue about something that is predetermined? hes a chaarachter made by an author, get over it.

    sasuke is who he is. hate the game not the playa

    and with that
    good night and murry christmas
    You are quite possibly the most awesome person on the internets.
    GREAT post, what can I say? OWNED.
     
         

  9. #109
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by toadvenom View Post
    ok kids, time for a lesson from daddy.

    its like this

    we are reading a manga, which is a story in pictures.
    stories have a plot, characters, and lessons about life and such to be drawn from them.
    a story is much like a fabric; different layers of complexities come together to form an intricate whole.
    the whole sasuke thing is one of the threads that weaves its way through the fabric of the manga to make it whole. Every thread, or the universe that revolves around each character, has a specific purpose. It contributes towards the completion of something larger. Ergo, Sasuke cannot be judged for having his particular way of being. His story is part of the larger story.

    We can criticize the story line and frankly it would be more productive and entertaining for everyone to come up with alternative story lines. but to bash a charachter and hoping hes gonna lose is childish. the story will go on as it is supposed to. kishimoto is in control here. why argue about something that is predetermined? hes a chaarachter made by an author, get over it.

    sasuke is who he is. hate the game not the playa

    and with that
    good night and murry christmas
    A well deserving rep for a well written post with such integrity

    - would approve ^^
     
         

  10. #110
    the rythm of life Chago's Avatar
    Status
    Chago is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,881
    Location
    behind you *pokes*
    The terror of death
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    who knows sasuke is pretty good plus he has MS but danzou got a crap load of sharingan in his arms so idk
     
         

  11. #111
    Member butoden's Avatar
    Status
    butoden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    67
    Location
    Holland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post


    I agree but he isn't a moron. This is something extremely meaningful to him and he acted out of rashness because of everything that happened to Itachi and his clan. When someone speaks ill or insults a family member or someone whom you hold dear it is normal to react as he did such a situation. I know it isn't the smartest move but when they are put in such a position emotions tend to get the best of them and usually results in making them acting too hastily or without considering what could happen ahead.
    Ok he's not a moron, you're right. But I'm a bit disappointed. It's pretty cool that he's able to do this partial susannoo now though, kind of how he was able to go partial seal curse mark, perhaps they just wanted to show that... he's able to adopt techniques really quick because he's such a gifted kid, that he's able to custom it out within a day or so and the first time he ever used it accidentily the last time...

    And why does someone always come in at a long thread and starts saying how discussion is meaningless and it's childish to blablabla ??? How wise..
     
         

  12. #112
    BadAzzNinja Blakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Blakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105
    Location
    Inmyskin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    When Itachi and Kakashi fought Itachi told him that eventhough he has a sharingan he didn't share the Uchiha bloodline and was at a disadvantage. This might be a plus for Sasuke but like Kakashi, Danzou might have unlocked the MS in his eye or even eyes......don't know how the arm works yet. One thing we do know is if Danzou used more that 1 MS at a time he might die. Kakashi over used his and was hospitalized for days. Each MS has a different ability so it's way too early to make an accurate decision because we know nothing about Danzou's abilities BUT as of now I would say Danzou. Madara knows Sasuke doesn't have a chance. I think he is on the sideline observing Danzou and taking notes for a future battle AND to show Sasuke that he is not as strong as he thinks...giving Sasuke a reason to use Itachi's eyes.
     
         

  13. #113
    Member JohnnyGo's Avatar
    Status
    JohnnyGo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I think danzou will win, but he won't be able to kill sasuke, as madara will save him and take him to another dimension. Maybe, as danzou doesn't have anywhere else to go (he lost the hokage title to kakashi), madara will even call him into the akatsuki.
     
         

  14. #114
    Senior Member Ecchidaime's Avatar
    Status
    Ecchidaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,948
    Location
    Germany/Latvia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I voted for sasuke though i am pretty sure that he will not be able to beat danzo, we dont know how strong danzo is and what he is capable of doing...also what some guys said at the beginning of this topic was lame and stupid comon what kind of a person would be saying ''sasuke is gonna win cause danzo is old and has shraingan on his arms, its an eye technique not an arm techinque'' ever thought that he can use their speciality? we noticed that each shraingan is different one can control people and each mangekyou has its own speciality, dimensional stuff, amaterasu, ilisions, etc. and if sasuke would win it would be just dumb, if danzo would be so weak dont u think he would never have become hokage or be able to trick the anbu who are spying on him?!
    but i still think sasuke is gonna win but with help, he has to win cause now its revenge for his brother and not against him xD
     
         

  15. #115
    Senior Member Ecchidaime's Avatar
    Status
    Ecchidaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,948
    Location
    Germany/Latvia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGo View Post
    I think danzou will win, but he won't be able to kill sasuke, as madara will save him and take him to another dimension. Maybe, as danzou doesn't have anywhere else to go (he lost the hokage title to kakashi), madara will even call him into the akatsuki.

    madara is not plaining on saving sasuke he is just using him and wants to see if he is able to catch up to him, if yes he might want to take his eyes atoo complete himself, its obvious he needs sasuke but still it doesn't meen hell stop making him do the dirty work.
     
         

  16. #116
    Academy Student Spec. Ed. Antequera's Avatar
    Status
    Antequera is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    57
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecchidaime View Post
    madara is not plaining on saving sasuke he is just using him and wants to see if he is able to catch up to him, if yes he might want to take his eyes atoo complete himself, its obvious he needs sasuke but still it doesn't meen hell stop making him do the dirty work.
    iThink If Sasuke Is To Get In Trouble That Madara Wont Save Him, You All Are To Foucused As Him Being The Reliable Source, iHave A Strange Feeling We Will See Karin Interfere If Sasuke Starts Taking A Beating or Even Jugo & Suigestu Show Up.
     
         

  17. #117
    Member Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    163
    Location
    NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I think danzo will beat sasuke easily, he is just playing with him. If he got the MS and every eye turns into a MS, he will own sasuke within a few secs. The real fight will begin after this between danzo and madara
     
         

  18. #118
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Blakashi View Post
    When Itachi and Kakashi fought Itachi told him that eventhough he has a sharingan he didn't share the Uchiha bloodline and was at a disadvantage. This might be a plus for Sasuke but like Kakashi, Danzou might have unlocked the MS in his eye or even eyes......don't know how the arm works yet. One thing we do know is if Danzou used more that 1 MS at a time he might die. Kakashi over used his and was hospitalized for days. Each MS has a different ability so it's way too early to make an accurate decision because we know nothing about Danzou's abilities BUT as of now I would say Danzou. Madara knows Sasuke doesn't have a chance. I think he is on the sideline observing Danzou and taking notes for a future battle AND to show Sasuke that he is not as strong as he thinks...giving Sasuke a reason to use Itachi's eyes.
    You have raised many interesting points and I have to say that one n particular made a lot of sense to me. It was when you said this "AND to show Sasuke that he is not as strong as he thinks" if Sasuke does indeed lose and either Madara sucks Danzou up or simply flees with Sasuke and Karin, it could very well open Sasuke's eyes and show him that he should not underestimate his opponents and thus grow from the experience. Sasuke then may either decide to take Madara's offering of Itachi's eyes or goes blind from this battle and then has no choice but to take them. Although, if Sasuke does lose and finally sees the mistake of always underestimating his enemies, not testing them out at first and thinking clearly, from this battle then in the future fights, he will somewhat revert to how he was in pre-timeskip and will have a better chance at winning.
     
         

  19. #119
    Member JohnnyGo's Avatar
    Status
    JohnnyGo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecchidaime View Post
    madara is not plaining on saving sasuke he is just using him and wants to see if he is able to catch up to him, if yes he might want to take his eyes atoo complete himself, its obvious he needs sasuke but still it doesn't meen hell stop making him do the dirty work.
    He won't stop using sasuke for his dirty work, that's true, but if sasuke is about to die, he really would step in, as he must now need him for his own plans.
     
         

  20. #120
    Academy Student
    Status
    The Supreme Naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    21
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    I believe Sasuke will win because he's well trained, great inspeed and has MS. But I do not know if he'll win, 'cause little is known about Danzo.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •