Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke vs danzou

Quote Originally Posted by Fyx View Post
    i think danzou will win this fight.

like some guys said if he thought he couldnt win he wouldnt release his power and btw i think its time sasuke loses a fight i mean , he's on a rampage right now and i think its time to stop and i think danzou is the most suitabel person atm for that since his the new hokage(for now). we saw his sharingan and his arm maybe he have something more (dont be suprised when u see him releasing his leg ^^)
    Well put Danzo is more than capable as he has shown in the latst chapter of the manga and it would appear that even with MS Sasuke can't put a beat on Danzo making him impossible to hit thus far. Danzo is calm and seems to have a lot of repsect for the uchiha and Itachi's sacrifice and he sems angry at Sasuke for his petty way of handling things telling him he disgraces the sacrifice by throwing his emotions around like a child, really though Sasuke is a child he is only sixteen maybe seventeen and he is fighting in potentially fatal battles so it makes sense his emotions would rise but this will be his downfall. I don't even think Madara was ready for how strong Danzo is he sure is watching eagerly though. But now that Itachi has surfaced things will get even more interesting from here on out. Danzo wins though and Sasuke goes home with Madara having his pride hurt and ready to attack again with stronger MS abilities as this is what Madara was planning in the first place for Sasuke to become stronger and if he could possibly take out Danzo that would be a bonus.

NO SOUP FOR SASUKE DANZO GOTS YO # MAIN YOU JUST BETTER HOPE BIG BRO HAS ONE MORE TRICK UP HIS SLEEVE BEFORE YOU DIE A PREMATURE DEATH!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by En4G4G3WiThR4G3 View Post
    omg lol, EternalUchihaSasuke's fail cannot be measured, how someone could be that dense i have no idea
    HahAha, yeah you're totally right!

Anyway it would be really lame if Danzou died! He's so bad ass!

Academy Student Sasuke Chidori master's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Mangekyou Sharingan technically can't be beaten by an ordinary Sharingan so I'll put my money oh Sasuke.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Chidori master View Post
    The Mangekyou Sharingan technically can't be beaten by an ordinary Sharingan so I'll put my money oh Sasuke.
    Thats not completely true. Sasuke was able to overcome Itachi's Tsukiyomi even though Itachi had the MS and Sasuke had the normal sharingan. We're still unaware of how Danzo is using his Sharingan's to escape Sasuke's attacks so it may not be a matter of Sharingan vs. Mangekyo Sharingan as it is a matter of ninja vs. ninja.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My money is on Danzou.. I have a feeling that he will win this fight O_o;;

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Thats not completely true. Sasuke was able to overcome Itachi's Tsukiyomi even though Itachi had the MS and Sasuke had the normal sharingan. We're still unaware of how Danzo is using his Sharingan's to escape Sasuke's attacks so it may not be a matter of Sharingan vs. Mangekyo Sharingan as it is a matter of ninja vs. ninja.
    Itachi purposefully lost.

Every single triumph sasuke had was fake.

I mean come on everyone here relishes in sasukes fighting failures, and his only true "success" was Itachi.

Funny how he wins against a notably vastly insane strong character as Itachi but everyone else he needs loads of help and gets his ass handed to him.

Itachi was just playing around with him to make him believe he was winning to get him his mangekyou.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post

I mean come on everyone here relishes in sasukes fighting failures, and his only true "success" was Itachi.

Funny how he wins against a notably vastly insane strong character as Itachi but everyone else he needs loads of help and gets his ass handed to him.

Itachi was just playing around with him to make him believe he was winning to get him his mangekyou.
    That makes a lot of sense. I mean, why would Madara fear (and I mean FEAR) Itachi if Sasuke was going to surpass him anyway?

The gap between Sasuke's and Itachi's power is like the gap between heaven and earth. Even though Sasuke used Kirin and all that sh*t, he was far from equal to Itachi.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

danzou acually has a handful of sharingans under his cover on his hand look at the manga

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

Yes we know Itachi threw the fight, but that doesn't really change what happened. Sasuke was able to overcome a Tsukiyomi with the normal sharingan. That happened, regardless of what Itachi's plans were. Clearly having the Tsukiyomi broken took its toll on Itachi as seen when he fell to a knee after, so it wasn't just some cheap version he pulled out. We can only speculate on whether or not it was a "full" tsukiyomi. Personally I think it was. It was Itachi testing the strength of Sasuke to make sure it was time for him to set his plans in motion.

I was just responding to a post someone made who said a normal sharingan cannot overcome the jutsu of a mangekyo sharingan. The manga clearly showed this to be false. Sasuke overcame a Tsukiyomi. It happened. We read it. It all comes back to the quote about how a novice with a kunai can be defeated by a master with a pebble.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol....

Itachis mangekyou wasnt beaten, it was all an act lol.

ALL an act.

Tobi stated Itachi would have won if he wanted to.

Roughly that translates to Itachi could rape sasuke within seconds.

Instead of torturing him in tsukyomi he filled him in on info.

Tsukyomi is designed to break the opponent down, 72 hours of torture in 1 second kakashi style.

If Itachi repeated that on Sasuke sasuke would have been on the floor drooling like back when he was a child.

It took him up to an hour to escape tsukyomi if he did do it himself, as zetsu was stating how theyve been still for ages.

Itachi got kakashi down in 1 second (worth 72 hours in tsukyomi world)

Yes we know Itachi threw the fight, but that doesn't really change what happened
    It doesnt change what physically happened, but it does change the fact of how much was sasukes doing, and how much Itachi wanted sasuke to think he was doing.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol....

Itachis mangekyou wasnt beaten, it was all an act lol.

ALL an act.

Tobi stated Itachi would have won if he wanted to.

Roughly that translates to Itachi could rape sasuke within seconds.

Instead of torturing him in tsukyomi he filled him in on info.

Tsukyomi is designed to break the opponent down, 72 hours of torture in 1 second kakashi style.

If Itachi repeated that on Sasuke sasuke would have been on the floor drooling like back when he was a child.

It took him up to an hour to escape tsukyomi if he did do it himself, as zetsu was stating how theyve been still for ages.

Itachi got kakashi down in 1 second (worth 72 hours in tsukyomi world)

It doesnt change what physically happened, but it does change the fact of how much was sasukes doing, and how much Itachi wanted sasuke to think he was doing.
    Yes yes yes. This post is full of yes. It's easy to forget how genius Itachi was. He had everything planned out. Itachi could've easily busted out Susanoo and crushed Sasuke. He could've blasted him with Amaterasu from the start when there was no room to run. And Sasuke wasn't getting raped in Tsukuyomi like Kakashi was. Those two Tsukuyomi's were vastly different. Kakashi couldn't even think of fighting back because he was crucified and was getting impaled.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Yes yes yes. This post is full of yes. It's easy to forget how genius Itachi was. He had everything planned out. Itachi could've easily busted out Susanoo and crushed Sasuke. He could've blasted him with Amaterasu from the start when there was no room to run. And Sasuke wasn't getting raped in Tsukuyomi like Kakashi was. Those two Tsukuyomi's were vastly different. Kakashi couldn't even think of fighting back because he was crucified and was getting impaled.
    Even the Tsukyomi at Kakashi wasn't full force.. Kakashi even wondered why he was not dead..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you guys ever wonder how much lives danzou has? I mean i was rereading the manga and i was recounting the sharingans on his arm. So i came up with ten sharingans, seven minus the three sasuke took out. Any specuations???

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by db3st View Post
    Do you guys ever wonder how much lives danzou has? I mean i was rereading the manga and i was recounting the sharingans on his arm. So i came up with ten sharingans, seven minus the three sasuke took out. Any speculations???
    I was just going to post something like that

Tbh I can't really decide. If Sasuke keeps crushing Danzou and all of those Sharingan eyes close Danzou would be near death. But if Danzou actually lands an attack on Sasuke it would take some damage on Sasuke, but where Sasuke is using his new abilities a bit too much it would tire him out. And where Itachi has come () Sasuke might have a better chance of winning.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke's got no chance. in this instance, experience will reign over youth.

danzou released his sharingan arm instead of the one under his bandage (we know he has a sharingan eye because aoi confirmed it). as such, danzou is feeling confident enough without the visual uses of the sharingan.

also, sasuke doesnt have a clear might to fight. yes he may be stronger in terms of chakra because of his darkness, but danzou is much smarter and probably has several tricks up his sleeves.

furthermore, if sasuke were to win, madara wouldnt be there. it makes no sense for madara to be at an all out duel between sasuke and danzou. most probably madara's there because he knows sasuke will need aid.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
    sasuke's got no chance. in this instance, experience will reign over youth.

danzou released his sharingan arm instead of the one under his bandage (we know he has a sharingan eye because aoi confirmed it). as such, danzou is feeling confident enough without the visual uses of the sharingan.

also, sasuke doesnt have a clear might to fight. yes he may be stronger in terms of chakra because of his darkness, but danzou is much smarter and probably has several tricks up his sleeves.

furthermore, if sasuke were to win, madara wouldnt be there. it makes no sense for madara to be at an all out duel between sasuke and danzou. most probably madara's there because he knows sasuke will need aid.

Well the reason Madara is there is because he brought Sasuke to Danzo.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

danzou will win, sasuke will be saved but will loose the battle or he will win with help, but not on his own.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm hoping for danzou to win, Sir emo*** should've been killed by Itachi in my honest opinion, but nuuuuz, after Itachi died, they even went so far as to ruin his entire image ><
    Oh well, I also wanted Kisame to win ( wich, he theoretically speaking did ) but well, as always good guys never seem to die or stay dead.
    And Sasuke is a protagonist so Sasuke won't die, thats for sure ( although he should, he totally should. )

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    I'm hoping for danzou to win, Sir emo*** should've been killed by Itachi in my honest opinion, but nuuuuz, after Itachi died, they even went so far as to ruin his entire image ><
    Oh well, I also wanted Kisame to win ( wich, he theoretically speaking did ) but well, as always good guys never seem to die or stay dead.
    And Sasuke is a protagonist so Sasuke won't die, thats for sure ( although he should, he totally should. )
    Its hard for me to feel more than half of your post, I also believe that Danzo will win and for many logical reasons as I have posted before but honestly Sasuke being a Protagonist is terribly and I mean terribly wrong. He is a bad guy as of right now and has been since his defection from the leaf only when he is brought to his senses by Naruto will he become a protagonist until than no soup for you!. I look at Sasuke showing his uber powers and than will most likely see Danzo put some serious hidden jutsu on that ass forcing Madara as he almost did already to intervene in the battle to preserve Sasuke's life. Danzo is amazingly powerful and I doubt he will allow a younger inexperienced ninja in Sasuke Uchiha defeat him no matter what. Danzo has recognized all of Sasuke's attacks thus far and even went as far to degrade the level at which he uses the same jutsu as Itachi.

Itachi could never have his image ruined by Sasuke or even Madara he is and forever will be the greatest uchiha to have ever existed in the Naruto world. Just so you know thier is no technically about it Kisame was defeated, he may have put up a fight but in the end his own weapon turned on him and that is even worst then defeat by the enemy to be brought down by the weapon you covet so much is bitter misery in a bottle of sour milk. :D

Status
    Jan 2010
    I might live in london, I might live in New York, I probaly live in a mango.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Danzou will win because sasuke Needs to loose and it would help develop sasukes character if he lost for once

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke will win cause DANZOU MUST DIE

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I voted Sasuke, because i believe that Danzo will lose.
    However, i don't think he'll lose by Sasukes hand
    i think someone will jump in and save him.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

seeing danzo's strength now id say he will win

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

New jutsu Danzou win!!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Shukaku View Post
    New jutsu Danzou win!!!
    Did you forget that Sasuke now has a new jutsu too? It's the completed version of Susano... don't count him out so easily when we don't even no what the Izanagi is. Danzo has the first's DNA, ten sharingans, and the izanagi, but here are my reasons as to why Sasuke could still win.

1. Sasuke once fought Yamato, and could easily cut through the wood style with his sword.

2. Sharingan is good for motion detecting, sensing chakra, and using rare eye-techs. Just cuz Danzo has 10 sharingans doesn't mean that he can motion detect Sasuke's moves any better, i.e, he didn't see the arrow from Susano quick enough to make a handsign. The sensing chakra isn't really an advantage considering Sasuke is way 2 pissed to run from Danzo. Also, Danzo hasn't shown any ability to use any MS techs yet, and we already know that genjutsu isn't going to affect either one of them, so really, Sasuke has the advantage with his Susano and Amaterasu.

Those are my reasons, but I won't really b sure of who will win until we find out what the Izanagi is...

Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»