Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

this man masashi kishimoto

am very frustrated with people saying kishi makes blunders,kishi makes mistakes,sasuke's change was too sudden and kishi trolling some characters.

Also pple who rate chapters less than a 4.
    I mean ,Naruto is one of the greatest stories I've ever heard. it gives me something to look foward to each week.
    I remember when my friends in school talked about it, I laughed at them,they looked at me like I was a fool. And indeed now I admit I was. I decided to test it one day and till this day I've not taken a break.
    I watched the anime to the latest release and still I was hungry so I started reading the manga.
    naruto is one of my all time best stories rivaled closely by harry potter.
    my point is; to all those who ***** and rate chapters low,this manga was not made to please you and until you write your manga and it is read and loved,and heck,even almost worshipped by people around the globe. you should shut the **** up and start appreciating this great manga.every chapter should be rated a 5 as far as I'm concerned.
    And you agree with me,give your thoughts and show your support.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: this man masashi kishimoto

i agree with u 100%

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

This is true. All hail Kishi. I swear some people don't realize that this website basically exists because of him.

The last Sanin Orochimaruofthesound's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    The deadman hand the deadmans
    fate hold them once and you
    may never escape the deadmans
    hand the deadmans fate
    everybody fears the aces and
    eights

he rights it he does what he wants atleast naruto doesnt have a jar jar binx

Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I

sasuke made the best choice! all of itachi's work wont go in vain and to waste now, he is fullfiling his brother"s wish, also sasuke now wont be called much of an emo now,

Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.

Well said.

I made a thread supporting kishi.

Too many of 'this is bad' 'that is bad' 'this is wrong' 'that is wrong'
    Not enough

WELL DONE KISHI, GREAT CHAPTER.
    (You know what I mean) =)

Status
    Jan 2013
    these people suck

i agree people are so ungrateful
    they say all this now
    but if the manga suddenly disappeared they'd complain and moan

Status
    Ñañañañaña

You're actually wrong. The whole manga business is based on pleasing the fans...if not, there would be no sells.

Status
    Jan 2013
    these people suck

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Allsymbolsparttwo View Post
    sasuke made the best choice! all of itachi's work wont go in vain and to waste now, he is fullfiling his brother"s wish, also sasuke now wont be called much of an emo now,
    sasuke is definetly still emo and even more emo after his decision

Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.

I also agree with naruto being one of the greatest stories ever told.

however some things could be expanded upon for the betterment of the story.

naruto was always great ; from beginning to end*which hasn't come yet*

because of demands, the manga missed out on and left some stuff in the blank section.

however, it is indeed still an excellent manga.

which isn't told just on the dialogue, but also with the images & illustration.

Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

Sasukes a lone man.., and Kishi really took 3 months nearly for the flasback and sasuke slowly changing after meeting itachi

Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I

Quote Originally Posted by hixa kuogame View Post
    sasuke is definetly still emo and even more emo after his decision
    nah, after his decision, he became a hero of the leaf, like itachi always wanted him to be

Status
    Nov 2011
    Valar Morghulis

I agree, it ticks me off to see people call kishi "A Bad Writer". Even tho they tune in every week for the manga and spend money on premium memberships to a "Naruto" website.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

So what you're saying is that we shouldn't have the right to our own opinion or the ability to dislike/share what we dislike about a certain thing. Yeah... You're dumb.

By the way, how many stories (we'll say anime/manga) have you seen/read? No offense to you or Kishi or anybody else, but Naruto really isn't that great compared to other stories. That's just my opinion. Sue me.

Last edited by Yusuke Urameshi; 04-12-2013 at 12:15 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Here we go again. Nothing is excused from criticism. Some people have high expectations for the stories that they read. Others don't, and they like quality like the COD games. Let's be honest, his writing has been up and down at times. The obito flashbacks seemed to have plot inconsistencies, writing screw ups, and overall weak reasoning. Is that entertaining to read? Don't get me wrong, I like naruto as much as the next person, but I'm not about to have tunnel vision and start excusing everything because it's a "great manga".

Too many fans have tunnel vision. Keep an open mind, and never stop pushing kishi to improve. Don't let writers get too comfortable and ride off their success because some writers will take advantage and put it on "cruise control". The result is decreased quality and I'm glad kishi has picked up the intensity again.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Every piece of literature - art for that matter - is subject to criticism. Get over yourself. People have every right to offer constructive criticism. If people call this new direction, plot holes, poor characterization good writing, then they need to pick up a decent book.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

Quote Originally Posted by staticdash22 View Post
    Here we go again. Nothing is excused from criticism. Some people have high expectations for the stories that they read. Others don't, and they like quality like the COD games. Let's be honest, his writing has been up and down at times. The obito flashbacks seemed to have plot inconsistencies, writing screw ups, and overall weak reasoning. Is that entertaining to read? Don't get me wrong, I like naruto as much as the next person, but I'm not about to have tunnel vision and start excusing everything because it's a "great manga".

Too many fans have tunnel vision. Keep an open mind, and never stop pushing kishi to improve. Don't let writers get too comfortable and ride off their success because some writers will take advantage and put it on "cruise control". The result is decreased quality and I'm glad kishi has picked up the intensity again.
    I second that..People get so carried away

Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

PPL are soo idiotic to think that sasuke decision is to destroy the village when its pretty obvious that it has been foreshadowed that Sasuke will follow Itachi Will. Plus it doesn't mean Sasuke turn 100% good, what do you think will happen when Sasuke meet Madara?? He will follow Madara will in comparioson to Senju Hashirama and fight Naruto to the death. After the battle, Sasuke has change of heart thanks to Naruto and fight along side with Naruto.

REMEMBER PPL!! NARUTO NEVER DETERMINE TO GIVE UP HIS DREAM AND BREAK HIS BONDS! THAT IS HIS NINJA WAY !! BELIEVE IT!!!

Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermacaquecool View Post
    You're actually wrong. The whole manga business is based on pleasing the fans...if not, there would be no sells.
    THAT is BULLSHIT and you know it deep down whether u admit it or not. obviously u are one of those guys I talked about.
    This great manga pleases 99% of those who read it save for those *****es who whine immaturely when things don't go the way they want.
    ALL I'm trying to say is sit back,relax and enyoy(understatement) the ****ing show........................please.

Status
    Jan 2013
    these people suck

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Allsymbolsparttwo View Post
    nah, after his decision, he became a hero of the leaf, like itachi always wanted him to be
    how is he a hero he hasnt done anything
    and hes just so flimsy and shows little dedication but i dont really mind it

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

agreed
    i think people will truly appreciate this manga once it's over
    i've read many books and mangas and this one is the only one where i can come up with theories,i like how kishi gets all the influences of mangas,books,and movies and makes it into his own original story
    what annoys me the most is when people call plothole when it's their own misunderstanding

it's my favorite manga

Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    So what you're saying is that we shouldn't have the right to our own opinion or the ability to dislike/share what we dislike about a certain thing. Yeah... You're dumb.By the way, how many stories (we'll say anime/manga) have you seen/read? No offense to you or Kishi or anybody else, but Naruto really isn't that great compared to other stories. That's just my opinion. Sue me.
    **** you,who asked for your opinion about the story in the first place. you tune in to read Naruto manga every week and yet you can still ***** about the story. all I'm asking for is before you put kishis decisions in your line of fire,consider how much he is trying for you,to please you as you want every week without fail. think about that and you do your criticism with respect to what kishi is writing for you.
    Every body has their opinion but sit back,relax and realize and appreciate what a great story telling mind kishi has.

Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by staticdash22 View Post
    great point,said with reason. all I'm asking for is appreciation and a little consideration.
    its obviously clear with yesterdays release that he isnt on "cruise control". I think you'll agree with me there.

Status
    Ñañañañaña

lol What is real bull$hit are your numbers. Where did you get from? Furthermore, how do you know that certain amount of ppl are just starting the manga? Those persons might actually dislike the latest chapters, which they haven't read...You're so bias
    And now you say you're trying to relax...What part of creating a thread and bashing the ones who disliked the latest chapter is relaxing, uh?
    Wheter the haters have or not solid reasons to dislike it, does it seriously affect the enjoyment you migh or not get by reading the manga?

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by simple fact View Post
    **** you,who asked for your opinion about the story in the first place. you tune in to read Naruto manga every week and yet you can still ***** about the story. all I'm asking for is before you put kishis decisions in your line of fire,consider how much he is trying for you,to please you as you want every week without fail. think about that and you do your criticism with respect to what kishi is writing for you.
    Every body has their opinion but sit back,relax and realize and appreciate what a great story telling mind kishi has.
    You're contradicting yourself. In your first post, you said, and I quote, "...this manga was not made to please you..." Now you're saying he's trying to make a good story specifically for me? Gosh, you're hard to type to. My point is: this thread was pointless. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, and you can't affect that in the least. Don't tell others what they can and cannot say. :sy:

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»