Only Awesome Describes Me NarutAwesome's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Living In the Moment

Naruto WILL NOT have water release (Repost)

So I was doing my research on Naruto and noticed on NB, so many people said Naruto mother, Kushina, was a water release. BUT no where in the manga does it confirms that. Even the Nine Tails say Kushina/ Uzumaki were good at Fuinjustu and sealing techs and cursed the 4th for the seal he did on Naruto. Just listen to me.I mean, just because the Hyuuga clan lived it the Land of Fire, do that mean they knew Fire release, no....

1. The Uzumaki Clan

The members of the village were very knowledgeable in the art of fūinjutsu, and were both respected, and feared worldwide because of their prodigious skill. Hmmmm, so we know they're good at fuinjustu and that was what they were known for. Let's dig deeper

They were known to have long lives and have special chakra. This would explain why Mito Uzumaki lived until the 3rd Hokage time period and Kushina lived even after the extraction of her tailed beast

They lived in the village call Uzushiogakure

Also, Uzushiogakure (渦潮隠れの里, Uzushiogakure no Sato; English TV "Hidden Eddy Village"; Literally meaning "Village Hidden by Whirling Tides") was the shinobi village of the Land of Whirlpools. Its ninja were renowned for their fūinjutsu to the point that it led to its destruction in war

No where does it say that they knew water release. They only lived there because it was well hidden and they wanted to be isolated from the worlds problems and wars.

2.) We never seen an Uzumaki use water release

Most people on the Base say the Uzumaki clan were good at water release which is why it will be Naruto's second nature

But from Nagato to Kirin to Naruto and to Mito, no where is it mentioned they where good or even knew water release. If Naruto was a water release and was claimed to be good at it, then Kishi would have made him a water, not wind nature. That paper would have became soggy.

3.) Kishi explains clans in detail

So far we know a lot about different clans, from the Uchiha to clans like Kiba's and Ino's. Now, the Yamanaka Clan and Inuzuka Clan is a great example, no where does it say or showed they used nature releases, they used there clans abilities. Go back and check if you think I'm lying. Kiba and Ino's clan never was shown doing elemental justu. This goes for the Nara and Akimichi Clan too. I can continue with clans but you get my point. I'm going by the manga mostly since kishi does it. Anime isn't reliable.

Kishi would have said the Uzumaki clan were good or even known there water release. But he didn't. Why. Because they didn't have it. Now, some people may have had different abilities, Like Hashirama, he had wood release. But no where does it say The Uzumaki clan or Kushina period had water release

They were known for they're fuinjustu, love lives, and special chakra. That's why Sasuke can drain chakra from Karin.

4.) So what would be Naruto's element

We can rule out a couple actually. Looking at Naruto's fighting skills and his parents fighting skill, Kushina didn't have a nature release while Minato was most likely wind, lighting or fire. Water and Earth wouldn't fit his speed and attacking battle style

So we can limit Naruto to either being a Lightning nature or Fire Nature. I personally believe it will be lightning since it is the only one that looks like it fits Naruto and Minato skills

Summary- Go here if you don't want to read, lol

1.) Uzumaki clan were only known for fuinjustu, sealing techs, strong chakra, and long live. Not water release. They lived in the Whirl Pool Village place because it was separated from others. They didn't want to be apart of war or villages.

2.)No where does it say Kushina was a water release

3.) Uzumaki clan "special chakra" is why Naruto could master the elemental transformation of the Rasengan.

4.) We have never seen an Uzumaki use water. Orochimaru wanted Karin, why, not for her water release, for her special chakra. She was an Uzumaki and he knew that.

5.)Kishi never even mentioned more or less hinted the Uzumaki clan knew water release. He even went into detail for other clans and not mentioning water release for the uzumaki clan would be a big mistake

6.)We can rule out a couple actually. Looking at Naruto's fighting skills and his parents fighting skill, Kushina didn't have a nature release while Minato was most likely wind, lighting or fire. Water and Earth wouldn't fit his speed and attacking battle style

So we can limit Naruto to either being a Lightning nature or Fire Nature. I personally believe it will be lightning since it is the only one that looks like it fits Naruto and Minato skills

7.) Not even in Kishi Data-books is it said there

Just a thought, I stated Naruto learned rasengan due to his special chakra. This is why Minato or Jiraiya couldn't finish it. What do you guys think about this theory. Since inorder to use the elemental transformation you have to fuse your own chakra into it.

Answer to Naruto new Nature: We can rule out a couple actually. Looking at Naruto's fighting skills and his parents fighting skill, Kushina didn't have a nature release while Minato was most likely wind, lighting or fire. Water and Earth wouldn't fit his speed and attacking battle style

I love pink. Pink World FireBird Marco's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unleash the Leash

Re: Naruto WILL NOT have water release (Repost)

He's gonna get blood bending.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.

So why repost?

GwemBaba

Hm, I don't know man, we'll see.

Only Awesome Describes Me NarutAwesome's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Living In the Moment

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    So why repost?
    like 5 other people posted there threads when did mines, so mines was pushed down and unseen

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutAwesome View Post
    like 5 other people posted there threads when did mines, so mines was pushed down and unseen
    But I'm pretty sure reposting is against the rules?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're more than I can
    believe.

The repost was unnecessary.

He needs a second nature to match Sasuke, and water release makes sense.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My brains cant digest this.. cant brain

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bird of paradise only
    alights on the hand that does
    not grasp.

Uzumaki wasnt good at Water, they were good with everything! Ask Rikudou Uzumaki :D

no but seriously

Namikaze = wind & waves = naruto got wind
    Uzumaki = Whirlpool = water = naruto gets water

Uzumaki means Whirlpool and that's why people think Naruto will get Water release O.o

i think naruto will master all nature types in the end so...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

Naruto isnt getting another nature release....He hasnt even mastered his current 1....

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You could be right, NarutAwesome.

However, we haven't saw Kushina's true strength, she may even have the water affinity and also it is known that she taught Minato some sealing techniques or Fuuinjitsu which have may altered his knowledge into making the Flying Thunder God (his signature jutsu, Hirashin)

It'd make a lot of sense if Naruto learns a lot advance fuuinjitsu, space time jutsu's and perhaps attain a second affinity like water? He may even end up fighting sasuke, a few techniques learnt would be great for his arsenal.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

your logic is lacking.....All ninjas have at least 1 nature type. The jonins usually have trained 2.

EVERY NINJA does have a nature type. EVEN LEE. The thing though, is not all ninjas are skilled with ninjutsu, or with elemental attacks. Ten ten for instance, could learn her nature type, but it would not make sense to train her chakra type, when she is much better with weapons.

Think of it also like baseball. The pitcher is highly skilled at pitching, but bad at batting, so he will train his pitching. He is capable of batting, but he would be much better off if he trained pitching.

So the premise of all the people who say narutos second nature will be water due to uzumaki background, is on the premise that

A it counters sasukes fire style which counters narutos wind

B His parents surnames both are water based(namikaze"wave")(uzumaki"whirlpool)

Just because the uzumaki are masters of fuuinjutsu, doesnt mean they dont h ave chakra nature types. It just means they dont train them.

but we dont know what narutos second nature could be, and he may not ever train it, so it doesnt really matter.

i just wanted to point out that just because someone doesnt use or do something does not mean they cant.