Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

RTN Sasuke = what Sasuke would have been without Itachi

ask yourself, what would those innocent samurais want? what would naruto want?
    a "weak" but jovial playboy who is 100% loyal to his village or a superpowered supervillain bent on taking his hate out on everyone? itachi preferred the latter and ran away from him when confronted with him. what did you really expect the poor kid to do after three mindrapes?
    confirmed multiple times by itachi himself and sasuke himself, that sasuke is only the way he is because of itachis actions. not orochimaru or tobi (for the most part). he gave him hatred. he used that as a weapon to commit suicide, using his own brother as an executioner. because thats what good guys do apparently.
    im sure the families of the samurai that sasuke killed are real happy in the knowledge that their murders were because of a twisted sense of love and loyalty to a murderer. fantastic. its only itachis good luck sasuke stayed sane as long as he did.

no. RTN Sasuke is the person we should have gotten. itachi knew the risks and knew uchihas are prone to overreacting after having suffering inflicted on them, and did it anyway without a single hint of remorse or hesitation.
    beating his own brother into a possibly permanent coma = something a good guy does.
    torturing and forcing his brother to watch his parents and clan die over and over for 24 hours = something we should look up to and respect.
    ordering murders of innocent people at sasukes hands = wow what a heroic and noble person!
    not caring who sasuke kills on his road to finding him = what a loving person.
    not caring that anko is lying on the ground 2 feet away and leaving her to suffer and die alone and in darkness = caring loving noble hero, this one.
    threatened his own village and commanders with high treason if they hurt sasuke which could potentially start up another war = what a hero.

hell his reaction to seeing the monster he created is to RUN AWAY. leave it all to naruto like a puss coward. and you all respect this man? after what he just did? he just ignored a genocidal sociopath and was willing to "leave it all to naruto" even though naruto is off dealing with tobi and in no position to stop sasuke. nothing lie between sasuke and konoah at that point in time except maybe straggler fodder chunins. and itachis just like "not my problem. i only protect konoah when its conveniant to the plot. i was just about to unleash a genocidal uncaring villain on everyone and everything and my response to his crimes is to hug him". nice. real nice.

the hokages praised him, i understand that. but they didnt know shit about shit. sasuke left gaping holes in his storytime unlike hashiramas painstaking explanation of every single aspect of madaras personality and origins. the only beings who have seen and can evaluate itachis crimes are us, the audience. sasuke mentioned he killed danzo. kind of left out the part about the innocent samurai, there buddy.

i do not respect current sasuke. and i do not respect itachi. only uchiha in that family who was ever decent is a genjutsu. RTN sasuke = the king, the pimp, the loyal good guy. and hes not even real.

Last edited by USSJ Future Trunks; 04-15-2013 at 05:31 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom? know the Truth
    (Jesus!)

Re: RTN Sasuke = what Sasuke would have been without Itachi

TOO MANY LETTERS CAN'T READ!

last one troll of the night!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dead with the rest of the uchiha clan because of the coup de etat

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dead with the rest of the uchiha clan because of the coup de etat
    good. at least then he wouldnt be superpowered genocidal maniac and murderer

Decapitate

Quote Originally Posted by Shalev View Post
    TOO MANY LETTERS CAN'T READ!

last one troll of the night!
    ROFL

you're pure

Status
    May 2012
    While you where reading this, I slipped into your house. And then into your mom. .
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the rage created by you,
    I am the thirst unsated by
    you, I am the HATE that HATE
    PRODUCED!

Well, im sure thats the storyline.... Im glad sausuke is evil.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Me when I read each thread of yours.