Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Member itachi1000's Avatar
    Status
    itachi1000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Now we all know that this fight is bound to happen once the 4 hokages arrive on the battlefield, but after thinking I've kind of thought of a simple strategy as to how Naruto, Minato, and Kakashi can take down Obito.

    To start off, Minato would run towards Obito, with Naruto running behind him, he would then throw his FTG kunai at him like he did last time.


    Now if Obito is not dumb, he would recognize this old strategy and try to counter it by simply absorbing the kunai with his Kamui. Then, Obito would think that he would have Minato in his grasp so he would then either try to grab and absorb Minato, or attack him head on with one of his Fire or Wood Style jutsu or projectile weapons. But Obito wouldn't be able to even touch him because Minato could just simply instantly teleport to the kunai that Obito sent to the other dimension.

    Then immediately after Minato teleported to the kunai in the other dimension, Naruto, who was right behind Minato before he teleported could quickly launch a chakra punch that Obito would obviously phase through.

    Then of course, the body part that was phasing through the chakra punch would be sent to the other dimension, giving Minato a quick opening to attack Obito with a devastating Rasengan like he did last time.

    This would of course affect Obito in the outside world.


    This would incapacitate Obito long enough for Naruto to attack him with his own Rasengan, thus taking down.
    Then after that, Kakashi would use his own Kamui to bring Minato back based on what he did in these two panels.



    But at the beginning, if Obito was actually dumb enough to let the kunai phase right through him like last time, this would still put him in a corner, because Kakashi would then be the one to send the kunai to the other dimension with his Kamui. Then of course Minato would teleport to that kunai, Naruto would attack Obito with chakra punch that he would obviously phase through, giving Minato an opportunity to attack Obito's body part with a Rasengan from the other dimension. And again, this would leave Obito incapacitated long enough for Naruto to attack him with his own Rasengan, thus defeating him, after that Kakashi would then bring Minato back to the real world with his own Kamui.

    Now for those who think about bringing Obito's Rinnegan into this scenario, don't bother, because Obito himself has a very good reason why he's not using the Rinnegan and this video right here explains it perfectly:



    Now I could be completely wrong about all of this, but this is how I picture the fight going down. Tell me what you guys think.
     
         

  2. #2
    I'm Fabolous Sensational's Avatar
    Status
    Sensational is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Motivated for this.
     



    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Why wouldn't he just let the kunai phase through him and let all the other attacks phase through him? He wouldnt need to suck in anything.

    After further reading this fight is very much unfair, with my expert opinion assuming you are talking about war obito then he would use gedo mazo as a last resort and cast inzaghi on everyone. Im not even gonna deal with this obito debate

    Kakashi is obitos one weakness and i feel like someone would be able to come up with a good argument
     
         
    Last edited by Sensational; 04-16-2013 at 03:39 AM.

  3. #3
    Member itachi1000's Avatar
    Status
    itachi1000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
    Why wouldn't he just let the kunai phase through him and let all the other attacks phase through him? He wouldnt need to suck in anything.
    if Obito was actually dumb enough to let the kunai phase right through him like last time, this would still put him in a corner, because Kakashi would then be the one to send the kunai to the other dimension with his Kamui. Then of course Minato would teleport to that kunai, Naruto would attack Obito with chakra punch that he would obviously phase through, giving Minato an opportunity to attack Obito's body part with a Rasengan from the other dimension. And again, this would leave Obito incapacitated long enough for Naruto to attack him with his own Rasengan, thus defeating him, after that Kakashi would then bring Minato back to the real world with his own Kamui.
     
         

  4. #4
    I'm Fabolous Sensational's Avatar
    Status
    Sensational is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Motivated for this.
     



    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi1000 View Post
    if Obito was actually dumb enough to let the kunai phase right through him like last time, this would still put him in a corner, because Kakashi would then be the one to send the kunai to the other dimension with his Kamui. Then of course Minato would teleport to that kunai, Naruto would attack Obito with chakra punch that he would obviously phase through, giving Minato an opportunity to attack Obito's body part with a Rasengan from the other dimension. And again, this would leave Obito incapacitated long enough for Naruto to attack him with his own Rasengan, thus defeating him, after that Kakashi would then bring Minato back to the real world with his own Kamui.
    Theres nothing that suggests that minato would be able to teleport into obitos world via his FTG, considering the fact that both minato and obito were pretty sure that if minato got sucked in he lost, i would assume he wouldnt be able to use ftg to enter or exist the dimension, now kakashi teleporting him is a different story
     
         

  5. #5
    Member itachi1000's Avatar
    Status
    itachi1000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Why wouldn't he just let the kunai phase through him and let all the other attacks phase through him? He wouldnt need to suck in anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
    After further reading this fight is very much unfair, with my expert opinion assuming you are talking about war obito then he would use gedo mazo as a last resort and cast inzaghi on everyone. Im not even gonna deal with this obito debate
    Kakashi is obitos one weakness and i feel like someone would be able to come up with a good argument

    Why bring the Gedo Mazo into this, what I'm talking about is what could possibly happen within the next couple of chapters. As of right now Obito and Madara are separated from the Juubi, so we can't even bring that into this argument at all.
     
         

  6. #6
    I'm Fabolous Sensational's Avatar
    Status
    Sensational is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Motivated for this.
     



    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi1000 View Post
    Why wouldn't he just let the kunai phase through him and let all the other attacks phase through him? He wouldnt need to suck in anything.



    Kakashi is obitos one weakness and i feel like someone would be able to come up with a good argument

    Why bring the Gedo Mazo into this, what I'm talking about is what could possibly happen within the next couple of chapters. As of right now Obito and Madara are separated from the Juubi, so we can't even bring that into this argument at all.
    Well its not like the juubi docile, pretty sure its gonna be rampaging around, its also possible to reconnect with the juubi.
    If it gets serious enough tobi could just prevent kakashi from warping the kunai just by reverse warping it much like he did with Gedo mazo. Since minato more than likely is gonna have one kunai during this fight there nothing prevent obito from warping it somewhere out of reach for minato.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member itachi1000's Avatar
    Status
    itachi1000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
    Theres nothing that suggests that minato would be able to teleport into obitos world via his FTG, considering the fact that both minato and obito were pretty sure that if minato got sucked in he lost, i would assume he wouldnt be able to use ftg to enter or exist the dimension, now kakashi teleporting him is a different story
    Well that's just your assumption, now of course back then both Obito and Minato knew that he would lose if he got sucked in, but if he actually got word from Kakashi about Obito's weakness, then it wouldn't be a problem. Besides even if Minato were to get sucked in, all Naruto has to do is attack Obito with a chakra punch that he would obviously phase through, giving Minato an opening to attack Obito's body part with a Rasengan from the other dimension. So getting sucked in would probably make this strategy a lot more easier.

    Also, if Kakashi could go in and out of the dimension, then he could obviously go in there and bring Minato back.
     
         

  8. #8
    I'm Fabolous Sensational's Avatar
    Status
    Sensational is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Motivated for this.
     



    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi1000 View Post
    Well that's just your assumption, now of course back then both Obito and Minato knew that he would lose if he got sucked in, but if he actually got word from Kakashi about Obito's weakness, then it wouldn't be a problem. Besides even if Minato were to get sucked in, all Naruto has to do is attack Obito with a chakra punch that he would obviously phase through, giving Minato an opening to attack Obito's body part with a Rasengan from the other dimension. So getting sucked in would probably make this strategy a lot more easier.

    Also, if Kakashi could go in and out of the dimension, then he could obviously go in there and bring Minato back.
    You're forgetting that obito can literally negate kakashi's kamui. You're also forgetting obito can spit things out anytime he wants, If naruto does a frontal attack which he more than likely would there would be nothing preventing him from spitting minato out right infront of naruto. Obito would more than likely evade it rather than dodge to avoid a repeat of what happen.

    Naruto could probably get binded pretty easily via obito wood release and then proceed to suck naruto in. If naruto gets sucked in the battle pretty much over.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member itachi1000's Avatar
    Status
    itachi1000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
    You're forgetting that obito can literally negate kakashi's kamui. You're also forgetting obito can spit things out anytime he wants, If naruto does a frontal attack which he more than likely would there would be nothing preventing him from spitting minato out right infront of naruto. Obito would more than likely evade it rather than dodge to avoid a repeat of what happen.

    Naruto could probably get binded pretty easily via obito wood release and then proceed to suck naruto in. If naruto gets sucked in the battle pretty much over.
    Then that's where his shadow clones come in. What if the Naruto that you claim that Obito happen to absorb was a shadow clone? Now that would be repeating the same mistakes.

    So here's how it would go, let's say that Minato were to get sucked in, then Naruto could just create a bunch of shadow clones to aid him.

    They could surround Obito, then at the same time attack him with their Rasenshurikens. Obito, with his own physical speed cannot avoid those fast moving attacks so he would be forced to phase through them. And again, giving Minato an opportunity to attack Obito from the other dimension with a Rasengan, this would incapacitate him long enough for Naruto and his clones to attack him with their own Rasengans. Then after he's defeated, he wouldn't even have the strength to stop Kakashi from bringing Minato back to the real world.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    8,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    shinra tensai?
     
         

  11. #11
    I'm Fabolous Sensational's Avatar
    Status
    Sensational is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Motivated for this.
     



    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi1000 View Post
    Then that's where his shadow clones come in. What if the Naruto that you claim that Obito happen to absorb was a shadow clone? Now that would be repeating the same mistakes.

    So here's how it would go, let's say that Minato were to get sucked in, then Naruto could just create a bunch of shadow clones to aid him.

    They could surround Obito, then at the same time attack him with their Rasenshurikens. Obito, with his own physical speed cannot avoid those fast moving attacks so he would be forced to phase through them. And again, giving Minato an opportunity to attack Obito from the other dimension with a Rasengan, this would incapacitate him long enough for Naruto and his clones to attack him with their own Rasengans. Then after he's defeated, he wouldn't even have the strength to stop Kakashi from bringing Minato back to the real world.
    Well chances are if minato gets absorbed he'll automatically placed under a genjutsu much like he did against danzo's guards, kakashi cant be done over so easy since he has the sharingan to counter sharingan genjutsu.

    Obito doesnt have to just suck in everything, he can fight, shadow clones have next to no durability so taking out some clones isn't all that hard, not to mention it wastes a whole bunch of narutos chakra.
    Kakashi is really the only problem here, and its hard to come up with a counter for his kamui espically in a 3v1 scenerio, but if worse comes to worse obito can always do this
    However i dont think it'll come to that, with minato placed under a genjutsu and kakashi not being able to match obitos taijutsu, narutos the only remote threat and obito could just pin him down like he did before with wood release.
     
         

  12. #12
    God of thunder Ryuujinn's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuujinn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    uchiha temple
    Posts
    1,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    sakura chan <3
     

    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjerminGaye View Post
    shinra tensai?
    KCM6 naruto withstanded shinra tensei from rinnegan wielder like nagato i dont think obito is powerfull user of rinnegan like nagato n motukun is not good to supress bijuus chakra only kamui is troublesome but ET minato with FTG n KCM kakashi n Naruto with speedglitz can take care of that only one direct hit from from narutos chakra arms all it takes to end match
     
         

  13. #13
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Edo Minato is enough to beat current Obito.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    23,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Edo Minato is enough to beat current Obito.
    Lmao. The only Obito Minato will ever beat is MS Obito. Rinnegan Obito takes him even without his Jins or the Mazo.
     
         

  15. #15
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Lmao. The only Obito Minato will ever beat is MS Obito. Rinnegan Obito takes him even without his Jins or the Mazo.
    How so? Minato can summon Bunta or a smaller frog and have it jump around the battlefield to have a safeplace to FTG to while he attacks Obito.

    If Obito somehow manages to kill that frog while also dealing with Minato, Minato can simply keep summoning and tagging frogs until the whole Mt. Toad is empty of frogs. He can also summon Ma and Pa and have them prepare the frog genjutsu.

    As much chakra as Obito has, he has only 1 way of sealing Minato and he can't use that since it requires holding him in place, whereas FTG is instant and requires no hand seals.

    Since Minato is an Edo and as such he can't be physically killed or run out of chakra, Minato outlasts him.

    Also, they are not -HIS- Jins. The jins do not exist without Kabuto's ability.
     
         
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 04-16-2013 at 10:58 AM.

  16. #16
    Member
    Status
    moudhgalya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto, Minato, & Kakashi vs. Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
    Theres nothing that suggests that minato would be able to teleport into obitos world via his FTG,
    This is not yet confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
    considering the fact that both minato and obito were pretty sure that if minato got sucked in he lost
    Obito was trying to warp away Minato . So its fair that Minato assumed that it would be pretty dangerous as Minato doesn't have complete knowledge on his jutsu . For all he knew he could've been directly teleported to his death .

    I've doubts over Obito's intelligence looking at at the things he did that night . Chains to catch a teleporter? Can't warp to a Kunai when he threw it at him ? Wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know that Minato could teleport out of his dimension.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Lmao. The only Obito Minato will ever beat is MS Obito. Rinnegan Obito takes him even without his Jins or the Mazo.
    Rinnegan Obito without his Jins and Gedo isn't any stronger than MS Obito .

    To start off he has only 1 rinnegan . So we don't really know that jutsus he can actually use . The only jutsu that he implied he can use other than the ones listed here is Human path which isn't any different from his warping

    On the other hand he loses his ability to use Izanagi .
     
         
    Last edited by moudhgalya; 04-16-2013 at 07:31 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •