Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    Member BeastMode's Avatar
    Status
    BeastMode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    After reading chapter 627 the first thought that came to my head was multiple scenarios that all ended with Naruto and Sasuke never having their final battle. Now, I do not, for one second, believe that Naruto and Sasuke will never have that final and amazing fight, but how would you guys, as die hard fans, feel if Naruto and Sasuke never had their final fight?

    If you were wondering what scenarios I came up with, here are a couple:

    Scenario 1:

    Sasuke comes to the battlefield and there is an ultimate, bloody final battle against Madara, Obito and the Juubi. And in those last moments of the fight, Naruto becomes in danger and Sasuke sacrifices himself to save Naruto, thus Naruto and Sasuke do not have a final fight.


    Scenario 2:

    The war ends with Sasuke and Naruto teaming up and defeating the "evil" Juubi and Madara. Sasuke is allowed back into the village and Naruto becomes the new Hokage. All is right in the world, except one small thing.

    Naruto and Sasuke travel to the Final Valley (i.e. Valley of the End, Place where Hashi and Madara fought) There they stand, on the heads of the statues of their ancestors. Sasuke smiles at Naruto and Naruto back at him. Sasuke says something like "I'm going to come at you with everything I've got....Hokage" and Naruto laughs and says "I wouldn't have it any other way."

    Naruto creates a Rasengan. Sasuke creates a Chidori. They charge at each other. And when they are within inches of colliding with each other, the chapter ends. The series is over.


    So as I said, would you guys be disappointed if Naruto and Sasuke never fight.
     
         

  2. #2
    Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Posts
    9,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    I would be very disappointed. What's the point of building them both up if not for their inevitable test against eachother. Didn't kishi even state that the final battle would be Sasuke vs. Naruto?
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Yuffosan's Avatar
    Status
    Yuffosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Under the Sea
    Posts
    902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    Troll?????????????
     
         

  4. #4
    NaN FreakensteinAG's Avatar
    Status
    FreakensteinAG is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    3,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaN
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    But what about the Chuuuunin Exams?

    Come on, you gotta climb the corpo--err, Shinobi ladder somehow! No cutting lines!
     
         

  5. #5
    Member antwquan's Avatar
    Status
    antwquan is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    why do people want sasuke to sacrifice himself?
     
         

  6. #6
    Member BeastMode's Avatar
    Status
    BeastMode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    How am I being a troll? I stated that this post was a theory and I am asking an actual question.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member BeastMode's Avatar
    Status
    BeastMode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by antwquan View Post
    why do people want sasuke to sacrifice himself?
    I do not want him to, nor do I think he will. But it is a possible ending nonetheless.
     
         

  8. #8
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    5,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by antwquan View Post
    why do people want sasuke to sacrifice himself?
    They want him to die a hero to compensate for his crimes.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Hawkfield's Avatar
    Status
    Hawkfield is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    they can fight after the war, i bet that they want to fight each other to test they skills
     
         

  10. #10
    Klad is the gingerbreadman P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    god, help klad on, my knees.
    Posts
    40,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Computers are like girls. It's
    whats in the inside that
    matters. I don't know about
    you, but I like my girls like
    I like my cases. Just as
    beautiful on the inside as the
    outside.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    They can still fight it doesn't have to be a death match it can be a friendly match between them to see who is stronger
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member vasu 32's Avatar
    Status
    vasu 32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no such thing as true
    peace,there is no such thing
    as hope and it's a biggest
    deception of all
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    Well I think it will go like the way u said in Scenario two,but only to show the whole fight then end the series....with Both of them shaking hands to each other ending the hatred within the desandants of elder and younger brother.....
     
         

  12. #12
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    6,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    to sasuke non of that matters now, his nee san was all that matters. he is going to fight now cause someone threatened naruto
     
         

  13. #13
    Academy Student
    Status
    JayCardiff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    I think Naruto will make Sasuke Hokage.
    To give Sasuke his dream would be the ultimate sacrifice for Naruto and to keep Uchiha tied to the village as hashirama tried to do with Madara.

    I think Naruto Is selfless enough to do such a big thing for sasuke anything to keep his friend close to him.

    Also if they did fight they would both die as naruto mentioned after the danzo encounter.
    did Naruto mean death though, or was it inside themselves they would die and become different people should one kill the other.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member X5494's Avatar
    Status
    X5494 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post


    Scenario 2:

    The war ends with Sasuke and Naruto teaming up and defeating the "evil" Juubi and Madara. Sasuke is allowed back into the village and Naruto becomes the new Hokage. All is right in the world, except one small thing.

    Naruto and Sasuke travel to the Final Valley (i.e. Valley of the End, Place where Hashi and Madara fought) There they stand, on the heads of the statues of their ancestors. Sasuke smiles at Naruto and Naruto back at him. Sasuke says something like "I'm going to come at you with everything I've got....Hokage" and Naruto laughs and says "I wouldn't have it any other way."

    Naruto creates a Rasengan. Sasuke creates a Chidori. They charge at each other. And when they are within inches of colliding with each other, the chapter ends. The series is over.

    I like this scenario a lot.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    Its going to happen, Kishimoto confirmed that they would fight in an interview.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Itachi Edo's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Edo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    If Kisi trolls this fight... I seriously hope it isn't something corny.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    Naruto and Sasuke will have there battle! that is going to happen no matter what! This is what poeple have been waiting for, the whole time, sticking with this anime! To see Naruto a loser with no talent at the start VS Sasuke, a natural genius.

    Although SASUKE SHOULD NOT GET AN UPGRADE! why you ask? Because he is the incarnation of the Older Son of the sage of the 6 paths and is peeked out! His Powerful EMS is already strong enough and we have no seen what he is capable of yet!

    Naruto will for some reason lose Karuma's power and be stuck with Using Sage mode! Why you say i think that! Because Naruto is the incarnation of the Younger son of the Sage of the 6 Paths and having sage mode is a perfect example of having the body of the So6p.

    They are destined to fight! This is going to be a battle like no other, keep watch! Kishi will not dissapoint!
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    Agreed ^^

    Sasuke and Naruto will definitely have their fight.
    The fight is all about power and acknowledgement.
    Who is the stronger.
    This is The Final Showdown - Last few chapters.

    Kishi cannot take back his words..................
     
         

  19. #19
    Member LostForver06's Avatar
    Status
    LostForver06 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    There is no reason for to fight anymore, Sasuke has already said he is going to help the village. It can only be two things really:

    1) Kishi is trolling us in the most crucial way possible.

    2) Somehow Sasuke is playing the entire village, playing this fake role of "savior" and then after killing Madara he turns on the village. "SURPRISE i'm really here to kill you all"

    I suppose the second scenerio is a little far fetched, but it seems that can only be the way of things IF Naruto and Sasuke were to still have this battle
     
         

  20. #20
    Member ANBUITACHIUCHIHA's Avatar
    Status
    ANBUITACHIUCHIHA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tsukiyomiville
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    the prophacy said he woudld fight a young man with powerfful eyes,, we think its sasuke but it could be obito
     
         

  21. #21
    Member LostForver06's Avatar
    Status
    LostForver06 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    ^Highly doubt it. Why would Kishi build this entire series on the complicated bond that is Naruto and Sasuke? Then only to turn the attention towards Obito and Naruto? Makes no sense.
     
         

  22. #22
    Member
    Status
    MrJon is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    I think the fight will erupt like this: after they defeat Madara and Obito, Sasuke no longer has any plans for revenge. Naruto still wants Sasuke to return to the village, but the kages and everyone else is reluctant. Sasuke says things like
    "that's bullshit, I can't just waltz back into Konaha with all the things I've done, I've killed people Naruto".

    A friendly-ish fight emerges, and they have a long talk about the events, and talk about the cycle of hatred.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Mellanoma's Avatar
    Status
    Mellanoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    After reading chapter 627 the first thought that came to my head was multiple scenarios that all ended with Naruto and Sasuke never having their final battle. Now, I do not, for one second, believe that Naruto and Sasuke will never have that final and amazing fight, but how would you guys, as die hard fans, feel if Naruto and Sasuke never had their final fight?

    If you were wondering what scenarios I came up with, here are a couple:

    Scenario 1:

    Sasuke comes to the battlefield and there is an ultimate, bloody final battle against Madara, Obito and the Juubi. And in those last moments of the fight, Naruto becomes in danger and Sasuke sacrifices himself to save Naruto, thus Naruto and Sasuke do not have a final fight.


    Scenario 2:

    The war ends with Sasuke and Naruto teaming up and defeating the "evil" Juubi and Madara. Sasuke is allowed back into the village and Naruto becomes the new Hokage. All is right in the world, except one small thing.

    Naruto and Sasuke travel to the Final Valley (i.e. Valley of the End, Place where Hashi and Madara fought) There they stand, on the heads of the statues of their ancestors. Sasuke smiles at Naruto and Naruto back at him. Sasuke says something like "I'm going to come at you with everything I've got....Hokage" and Naruto laughs and says "I wouldn't have it any other way."

    Naruto creates a Rasengan. Sasuke creates a Chidori. They charge at each other. And when they are within inches of colliding with each other, the chapter ends. The series is over.


    So as I said, would you guys be disappointed if Naruto and Sasuke never fight.
    funny thing about the 1st scenario is 3 of those things listed cant bleed lol
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke will have there battle! that is going to happen no matter what! This is what poeple have been waiting for, the whole time, sticking with this anime! To see Naruto a loser with no talent at the start VS Sasuke, a natural genius.

    Although SASUKE SHOULD NOT GET AN UPGRADE! why you ask? Because he is the incarnation of the Older Son of the sage of the 6 paths and is peeked out! His Powerful EMS is already strong enough and we have no seen what he is capable of yet!

    Naruto will for some reason lose Karuma's power and be stuck with Using Sage mode! Why you say i think that! Because Naruto is the incarnation of the Younger son of the Sage of the 6 Paths and having sage mode is a perfect example of having the body of the So6p.

    They are destined to fight! This is going to be a battle like no other, keep watch! Kishi will not dissapoint!
    If Naruto loses the 9 tails he dies, that whole thing about Uzamaki's surviving isn't true, they do die if extracted just not right away.

    That's why Minato sealed part of Kushina into Naruto.

    Naruto will keep the 9 tails.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member BeastMode's Avatar
    Status
    BeastMode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

    It seems that the events that correspond to the Obito and Madara fight have to do with the final climax. Wouldn't the Naruto and Sasuke fight be the final climax?

     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •