Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke and Naruto never have their final battle.

^Highly doubt it. Why would Kishi build this entire series on the complicated bond that is Naruto and Sasuke? Then only to turn the attention towards Obito and Naruto? Makes no sense.

Status
    This user has no status.

I think the fight will erupt like this: after they defeat Madara and Obito, Sasuke no longer has any plans for revenge. Naruto still wants Sasuke to return to the village, but the kages and everyone else is reluctant. Sasuke says things like
    "that's bullshit, I can't just waltz back into Konaha with all the things I've done, I've killed people Naruto".

A friendly-ish fight emerges, and they have a long talk about the events, and talk about the cycle of hatred.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    After reading chapter 627 the first thought that came to my head was multiple scenarios that all ended with Naruto and Sasuke never having their final battle. Now, I do not, for one second, believe that Naruto and Sasuke will never have that final and amazing fight, but how would you guys, as die hard fans, feel if Naruto and Sasuke never had their final fight?

If you were wondering what scenarios I came up with, here are a couple:

Scenario 1:

Sasuke comes to the battlefield and there is an ultimate, bloody final battle against Madara, Obito and the Juubi. And in those last moments of the fight, Naruto becomes in danger and Sasuke sacrifices himself to save Naruto, thus Naruto and Sasuke do not have a final fight.

Scenario 2:

The war ends with Sasuke and Naruto teaming up and defeating the "evil" Juubi and Madara. Sasuke is allowed back into the village and Naruto becomes the new Hokage. All is right in the world, except one small thing.

Naruto and Sasuke travel to the Final Valley (i.e. Valley of the End, Place where Hashi and Madara fought) There they stand, on the heads of the statues of their ancestors. Sasuke smiles at Naruto and Naruto back at him. Sasuke says something like "I'm going to come at you with everything I've got....Hokage" and Naruto laughs and says "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Naruto creates a Rasengan. Sasuke creates a Chidori. They charge at each other. And when they are within inches of colliding with each other, the chapter ends. The series is over.

So as I said, would you guys be disappointed if Naruto and Sasuke never fight.
    funny thing about the 1st scenario is 3 of those things listed cant bleed lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke will have there battle! that is going to happen no matter what! This is what poeple have been waiting for, the whole time, sticking with this anime! To see Naruto a loser with no talent at the start VS Sasuke, a natural genius.

Although SASUKE SHOULD NOT GET AN UPGRADE! why you ask? Because he is the incarnation of the Older Son of the sage of the 6 paths and is peeked out! His Powerful EMS is already strong enough and we have no seen what he is capable of yet!

Naruto will for some reason lose Karuma's power and be stuck with Using Sage mode! Why you say i think that! Because Naruto is the incarnation of the Younger son of the Sage of the 6 Paths and having sage mode is a perfect example of having the body of the So6p.

They are destined to fight! This is going to be a battle like no other, keep watch! Kishi will not dissapoint!
    If Naruto loses the 9 tails he dies, that whole thing about Uzamaki's surviving isn't true, they do die if extracted just not right away.

That's why Minato sealed part of Kushina into Naruto.

Naruto will keep the 9 tails.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

It seems that the events that correspond to the Obito and Madara fight have to do with the final climax. Wouldn't the Naruto and Sasuke fight be the final climax?

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

BeastMode scenario 2 is highly probable beacause this is worst case for ending manga

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

I would not care at all, i dont care anything about naruto or sasuke.
    All the stories around those other characters are way more interesting and exiting than those 2

Status
    Feb 2012
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

They Will

Kishi said it a thousand times

99 is NOT my birth year Aki Kimura99's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    left long time ago..

If they don't fight in the end, than what is the point? Everyone would be very disapointed...

Page 2 of 2 « First 12