Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Note: Italics are used to show the character's thoughts


    Madara: Hmph. Seems you've run out of ideas boy. Surely now you realize that everything you try will be useless. With this power I could easily destroy your pathetic alliance.

    *Madara is in Perfect Susanoo mode, a large portion of the Alliance has been wiped out, Obito has returned atop the Juubi and has attached more Senju tendrils from his body to control it while Madara is dealing with the Alliance. The Juubi and Obito are positioned behind Madara*

    *Naruto is panting heavily, but has suffered no serious external wounds*

    Naruto: Damn! Despite all our efforts we...

    *Naruto turns around to glimpse the battlefield, and new corpses litter the battlefield including*

    Naruto: It can't end like this...

    *Jump to inside Naruto*

    Kurama: That bastard Madara...on top of retaining all his past Uchiha techniques, his strength is immensely greater than when he was controlling me. He truly reminds me of old man Rikudo...

    Naruto: What are we going to do? If we can't take care of Madara...

    Kurama: Yes...I'm sure you've somewhat sensed what they're trying to do...remember when I said that the Juubi Obito created was incomplete?

    Naruto: Yeah, but how much stronger could the Juubi possibly get? It can't get much worse than this...

    Kurama: You're wrong. Believe it or not, it's about to get much worse than you can even imagine. Basically, the Juubi has one more stage: it's perfect and complete form which would be the equivalent to if the Eight-Tails and I had been sealed along with the other Jinchuriki from the beginning. It's power could destroy this entire continent in the blink of an eye.

    Naruto: So Madara...

    Kurama: Right...while Obito controlling the Juubi, Madara is buying time for the next transformation. In other, words, if we can't take down Madara here then we can't deal with the Juubi and Obito.

    Naruto: Obito can charge the Juubi on his own? Is he giving it chakra or something?

    Kurama: In a way...The Juubi is the manifestation of chakra itself in a deity like form...think of it as a God of Chakra that has access to all forms and kinds of jutsu. Right now, Obito is allowing the Juubi to charge using senjutsu and over time it will transform to the next stage.

    Naruto: If it's that powerful...how the hell did the Sage of Six Paths defeat it???

    Kurama: I wouldn't know...after all I was the product of the old man's victory and he never told us how he did it. If only he was here now...

    Naruto:... Kurama. Things are looking bad I admit, but we'll find a way out of this. I know we will. We still have the plan Shikimaru's old man left us.

    Kurama: I hope you're right...although you've seldom been wrong before *chuckles*

    *zooms back to the battlefield*

    Naruto!

    Naruto: ?!

    *Kakashi has joined Naruto up front*

    Kakashi: We don't have a choice. We're going to have to put the plan in motion.

    Naruto: But Madara is in front of us...we need to get you closer to Obito and the Juubi for the plan to work...Madara won't let us do as we please here.

    Kakashi: That's true...

    *flashback to Shikaku, continued conversation from CHapter 617*

    Shikaku: Kakashi...you were able to warp the Eight-Tails because of the chakra you received from Naruto. From what I'm understanding, the initial transfer was unrefined and given to you by Kurama alone...what I'm saying is that if I tell Naruto about his Namikaze roots and Minato's famous ability to deliver chakra, do you think he could learn it on the fly? If it works, he might be able to deliver a more refined form of the Kyubi's massive chakra not only to you...but to the entirety of the alliance!

    Kakashi: That just might work...never know until we try.

    Shikaku: If Naruto can pull it off...do you think it might be possible to warp the Juubi to another dimension?

    Kakashi: The Eight-Tails was the largest thing I had ever attempted to warp...it may cost me my life even with Naruto's chakra.

    *end of flashback*

    Kakashi: In order for me to warp the Juubi and Obito to the other dimension with Kamui, I'll need to focus as much as I can...hard to do with Madara in the way...

    Madara: Hmm...I'm not sure what you're trying to pull, but it's a pity I didn't have you killed back then...Kakashi was it?

    Kakashi: ?! Back then...?

    Obito: ...

    Madara: You survived merely because I orchestrated it. After the incident with the Hidden Mist Ninja, I had Obito witness the death of his beloved. Of course the girl had to die to suit my plans, and to create my disciple.

    Kakashi: What are you talking about?! She died because...

    Madara:...because I willed it. Obito was mine from before you could even consider yourself a ninja. I had my eyes on him from the beginning. Of course those Hidden Mist Ninja also belonged to me.

    Obito: ...

    *Obito's eyes clenched and teeth gritted*

    Kakashi: From what Obito told me earlier...he must have witnessed Rin die back then...but if now Madara is admitting to having planned the entire thing why is Obito still on his side? Did he know all along that Madara had planned it?!

    Madara: Obito is no fool. I'd have expected him to learn the truth about the girl after my death. Although we are not allies the creation of the Dream World has driven us both to stand before you today.

    *Kakashi is infuriated and clenches his fists*

    Kakashi: This was all your...

    Madara: Enough. Goodbye Naruto and...well your name has seemed to slip my mind.

    *Madara slashes downward with Perfect Susanoo*

    Naruto and Kakashi: !!

    *Suddenley, two giant hands made of Mokuton emerge from either sides of Naruto and Kakashi and catch the Susanoo blade*

    Madara:....!! This is...!!

    *Several figures stand before Naruto and Kakashi, their faces obscured by the cloud of dust from the clash*

    Orochimaru: Fufufu...looks like we made it instantaneously. As expected of the Second Hokage's Time/Space abilities...

    Tobirama: Hmph...the Fourth Hokage helped quite a bit too, can't take all the credit.

    Hashirama: Looks like we arrived just in time!

    *In front of Naruto and Kakashi stand (from left to right) Hiruzen, Tobirama, Hashirama, Sasuke, and Minato. Orochimaru and Taka are standing slightly behind Hiruzen*

    Kakashi: Master...!!

    Naruto: Dad!?...Sasuke!!!...you...here!!!

    Sasuke: ...

    Minato: Naruto...I can't believe I have the chance to be seeing you again.

    *Instantly he's behind Naruto and giving him a pat on the head*

    Minato: I'm so proud of you Naruto...and you too Kyubii if you can here me in there. I knew you'd come together I just knew it!

    *He hugs Naruto as Sasuke looks on*

    *Naruto is so moved that tears start rolling down his cheeks*

    Hashirama: Madara! Looks like you evaded death that time, you always did have something up your sleeve. However this time, I'm afraid I won't be as relaxed as I was before.

    Madara: ...Hashirama...

    *Last panel shows Madara's eyes widen with the Rinnegan and an insane smile is on his face as he grins ear to ear*

    The Editor Comments: The Hokage and co. arrive to the battlefield! Finally Madara is serious?!

    Thanks for reading!
     
         
    Last edited by Edge; 04-17-2013 at 02:55 AM.

  2. #2
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Stupid, why would sasuke say dumbass -_-"
     
         

  3. #3
    Member WhiteMangekyou's Avatar
    Status
    WhiteMangekyou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    572
    "Look, it takes a lot to
    get me worked up, but this
    time my boiling point's as low
    as it's ever been. The
    "Copy Ninja"
    Kakashi, the man who copied
    one thousand techniques is
    about to go on a
    rampage!"
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Don't think Sauske would be quite as, aggressive in his language upon meeting Naruto, in fact, I don't expect Sauske to talk to Naruto at all.
     
         

  4. #4
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Stupid, why would sasuke say dumbass -_-"
    Yeah I guess so...I'll change it.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member OWanime's Avatar
    Status
    OWanime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,282
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    I love it especially the dialogue between hashi and madara; everything flows nicely plus rep
     
         

  6. #6
    Squad 10 Captain SilverDuck's Avatar
    Status
    SilverDuck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    424
    Being better than you
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Why would Kakashi want to Kamui Obito WITH the Juubi? So he can Kamui it right back out? Obito needs to be incapacitated in some form before Kamui will be of any use, other than Kakashi's suicide.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member xxSalamanderxx's Avatar
    Status
    xxSalamanderxx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,264
    Location
    FAIRY TAIL
    xD
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    I think the Jubi to lauch a biju bomb to naruto's face,
    and then Minato Shows up, teleporting the bijuu bomb to another place
    (*0*) like a BOSS xD
     
         

  8. #8
    Lord Jashin Loves Me<3<3<3 NS HIDAN's Avatar
    Status
    NS HIDAN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    168
    Location
    New River,AZ
    NS PAIN
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    I think this was pretty good, you should go ahead and make the next chapter.
     
         

  9. #9
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDuck View Post
    Why would Kakashi want to Kamui Obito WITH the Juubi? So he can Kamui it right back out? Obito needs to be incapacitated in some form before Kamui will be of any use, other than Kakashi's suicide.
    The main goal is to get the Juubi, Obito can't on his own warp the entire Juubi back while Kakasho will be boosted enough to do so. I was hoping for the two of them to be trapped in the dimension together so they could fight there and reconcile or whatevs

    Since I'm only making a prediction for this chapter and not others, this is all I'm gonna say
     
         

  10. #10
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by NS HIDAN View Post
    I think this was pretty good, you should go ahead and make the next chapter.
    Thanks, much appreciated
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Baratie's Avatar
    Status
    Baratie is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,063
    <Something deep>
     



    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Great job, I enjoyed it
     
         

  12. #12
    THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD accept pain's Avatar
    Status
    accept pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,584
    Location
    attock city, pakistan
    Come And Join My Pain
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    m.nice prediction.
     
         

  13. #13
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rzm117 View Post
    Great job, I enjoyed it
    Quote Originally Posted by accept pain View Post
    m.nice prediction.
    Thanks a lot!
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member vasu 32's Avatar
    Status
    vasu 32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,684
    Location
    India
    It's the basic truth of human
    nature that Everybody Lies;
    the only variable is
    "About WHAT?"
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    nice....u should continue!
     
         

  15. #15
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by vasu 32 View Post
    nice....u should continue!
    Thanks, I'll think about it :D
     
         

  16. #16
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,805
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Note: Italics are used to show the character's thoughts


    Madara: Hmph. Seems you've run out of ideas boy. Surely now you realize that everything you try will be useless. With this power I could easily destroy your pathetic alliance.

    *Madara is in Perfect Susanoo mode, a large portion of the Alliance has been wiped out, Obito has returned atop the Juubi and has attached more Senju tendrils from his body to control it while Madara is dealing with the Alliance. The Juubi and Obito are positioned behind Madara*

    *Naruto is panting heavily, but has suffered no serious external wounds*

    Naruto: Damn! Despite all our efforts we...

    *Naruto turns around to glimpse the battlefield, and new corpses litter the battlefield including*

    Naruto: It can't end like this...

    *Jump to inside Naruto*

    Kurama: That bastard Madara...on top of retaining all his past Uchiha techniques, his strength is immensely greater than when he was controlling me. He truly reminds me of old man Rikudo...

    Naruto: What are we going to do? If we can't take care of Madara...

    Kurama: Yes...I'm sure you've somewhat sensed what they're trying to do...remember when I said that the Juubi Obito created was incomplete?

    Naruto: Yeah, but how much stronger could the Juubi possibly get? It can't get much worse than this...

    Kurama: You're wrong. Believe it or not, it's about to get much worse than you can even imagine. Basically, the Juubi has one more stage: it's perfect and complete form which would be the equivalent to if the Eight-Tails and I had been sealed along with the other Jinchuriki from the beginning. It's power could destroy this entire continent in the blink of an eye.

    Naruto: So Madara...

    Kurama: Right...while Obito controlling the Juubi, Madara is buying time for the next transformation. In other, words, if we can't take down Madara here then we can't deal with the Juubi and Obito.

    Naruto: Obito can charge the Juubi on his own? Is he giving it chakra or something?

    Kurama: In a way...The Juubi is the manifestation of chakra itself in a deity like form...think of it as a God of Chakra that has access to all forms and kinds of jutsu. Right now, Obito is allowing the Juubi to charge using senjutsu and over time it will transform to the next stage.

    Naruto: If it's that powerful...how the hell did the Sage of Six Paths defeat it???

    Kurama: I wouldn't know...after all I was the product of the old man's victory and he never told us how he did it. If only he was here now...

    Naruto:... Kurama. Things are looking bad I admit, but we'll find a way out of this. I know we will. We still have the plan Shikimaru's old man left us.

    Kurama: I hope you're right...although you've seldom been wrong before *chuckles*

    *zooms back to the battlefield*

    Naruto!

    Naruto: ?!

    *Kakashi has joined Naruto up front*

    Kakashi: We don't have a choice. We're going to have to put the plan in motion.

    Naruto: But Madara is in front of us...we need to get you closer to Obito and the Juubi for the plan to work...Madara won't let us do as we please here.

    Kakashi: That's true...

    *flashback to Shikaku, continued conversation from CHapter 617*

    Shikaku: Kakashi...you were able to warp the Eight-Tails because of the chakra you received from Naruto. From what I'm understanding, the initial transfer was unrefined and given to you by Kurama alone...what I'm saying is that if I tell Naruto about his Namikaze roots and Minato's famous ability to deliver chakra, do you think he could learn it on the fly? If it works, he might be able to deliver a more refined form of the Kyubi's massive chakra not only to you...but to the entirety of the alliance!

    Kakashi: That just might work...never know until we try.

    Shikaku: If Naruto can pull it off...do you think it might be possible to warp the Juubi to another dimension?

    Kakashi: The Eight-Tails was the largest thing I had ever attempted to warp...it may cost me my life even with Naruto's chakra.

    *end of flashback*

    Kakashi: In order for me to warp the Juubi and Obito to the other dimension with Kamui, I'll need to focus as much as I can...hard to do with Madara in the way...

    Madara: Hmm...I'm not sure what you're trying to pull, but it's a pity I didn't have you killed back then...Kakashi was it?

    Kakashi: ?! Back then...?

    Obito: ...

    Madara: You survived merely because I orchestrated it. After the incident with the Hidden Mist Ninja, I had Obito witness the death of his beloved. Of course the girl had to die to suit my plans, and to create my disciple.

    Kakashi: What are you talking about?! She died because...

    Madara:...because I willed it. Obito was mine from before you could even consider yourself a ninja. I had my eyes on him from the beginning. Of course those Hidden Mist Ninja also belonged to me.

    Obito: ...

    *Obito's eyes clenched and teeth gritted*

    Kakashi: From what Obito told me earlier...he must have witnessed Rin die back then...but if now Madara is admitting to having planned the entire thing why is Obito still on his side? Did he know all along that Madara had planned it?!

    Madara: Obito is no fool. I'd have expected him to learn the truth about the girl after my death. Although we are not allies the creation of the Dream World has driven us both to stand before you today.

    *Kakashi is infuriated and clenches his fists*

    Kakashi: This was all your...

    Madara: Enough. Goodbye Naruto and...well your name has seemed to slip my mind.

    *Madara slashes downward with Perfect Susanoo*

    Naruto and Kakashi: !!

    *Suddenley, two giant hands made of Mokuton emerge from either sides of Naruto and Kakashi and catch the Susanoo blade*

    Madara:....!! This is...!!

    *Several figures stand before Naruto and Kakashi, their faces obscured by the cloud of dust from the clash*

    Orochimaru: Fufufu...looks like we made it instantaneously. As expected of the Second Hokage's Time/Space abilities...

    Tobirama: Hmph...the Fourth Hokage helped quite a bit too, can't take all the credit.

    Hashirama: Looks like we arrived just in time!

    *In front of Naruto and Kakashi stand (from left to right) Hiruzen, Tobirama, Hashirama, Sasuke, and Minato. Orochimaru and Taka are standing slightly behind Hiruzen*

    Kakashi: Master...!!

    Naruto: Dad!?...Sasuke!!!...you...here!!!

    Sasuke: ...

    Minato: Naruto...I can't believe I have the chance to be seeing you again.

    *Instantly he's behind Naruto and giving him a pat on the head*

    Minato: I'm so proud of you Naruto...and you too Kyubii if you can here me in there. I knew you'd come together I just knew it!

    *He hugs Naruto as Sasuke looks on*

    *Naruto is so moved that tears start rolling down his cheeks*

    Hashirama: Madara! Looks like you evaded death that time, you always did have something up your sleeve. However this time, I'm afraid I won't be as relaxed as I was before.

    Madara: ...Hashirama...

    *Last panel shows Madara's eyes widen with the Rinnegan and an insane smile is on his face as he grins ear to ear*

    The Editor Comments: The Hokage and co. arrive to the battlefield! Finally Madara is serious?!

    Thanks for reading!

    I like your creativity and your dialogues but Obito controlling Juubi all by himself contradicts the manga. In previous chapters Madara ran to Obito's aid and used Hashirama's cells exactly because he couldn't contrlo the Juubi properly and now you have it as if Obito doesn't have any problem doing it alone plus the fact that since so much time has passed, it must have become even more difficult.
     
         

  17. #17
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    I like your creativity and your dialogues but Obito controlling Juubi all by himself contradicts the manga. In previous chapters Madara ran to Obito's aid and used Hashirama's cells exactly because he couldn't contrlo the Juubi properly and now you have it as if Obito doesn't have any problem doing it alone plus the fact that since so much time has passed, it must have become even more difficult.
    Madara claimed the Juubi would be "much harder to control" and told Obito to use Hashirama's cells to strengthen the bond. I specifically mention that Obito has attached more "tendrils" to strengthen that bond.

    Granted it would still be difficult, but since we don't know the exact parameters that are required to control the Juubi as of now, I'm just assuming that the more attachments he makes, the easier it is to control.

    Thanks for your comment
     
         

  18. #18
    Rikudō Madara lordmadarauchiha's Avatar
    Status
    lordmadarauchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,160
    Location
    Paris
    "When a man learns to
    love, he must bear the risk of
    hatred."
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    I liked it so much
     
         

  19. #19
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: 628 Prediction: Dealing with Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by lordmadarauchiha View Post
    I liked it so much
    Thanks, am thinking about doing another one when next week rolls around
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •