Plain Field
    Post le bio You can go first.
    I'll be using Rayleigh (needs updating)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Re: [Closed] Rozzy Vs. PresidentBush

-Killua Zoldyck (me) steps into view. I am wearing a cloak which covers my face and body (no special abilites). I take a look at you, and I'm momentarily surprised. It seemed that you didn't have your headband on.-

"I always wanted to see who was stronger Rayleigh. Now you don't have a village shielding you from my wrath. Come, feel my power!"

-With those words I cast aside my cloak, and cause a giant bubble of water to form around you. Surprising, and trapping you at the same time. You are suspended in the bubble, unable to move or breathe. I then make a chidori and launch it in the form of thousands of needles made of raiton aimed directly at you. As you are trapped in the water, the chidori needles hit the bubble. They react with the water, and since water is a good conductor kill you almost instantly if they hit.-

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.