Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto v Sasuke

I think that the fight will still go on. Kishi has always said that would end the manga.
    Now that Sasuke has dedicated himself to protect the village, something else has to happen.
    My prediction is a scenario that will lead to their fight.

OKAY. let me revamp this prediction.

The juubi is a ledgendary monster who, upon arrival, would signal the end of the Shinobi World. It is a monster that created everything, and will destroy everything. Its power ia beyond immesurable~Beyond any stretch of the immagination.

It, in its weakend (not final form), has been controlled by Madara and Obito so far. But, upon its release of control (Ch. Pg.) The juubi should go ape on everything. It should completely obliterate the S.A. Lets be honest here... Everyone present there is less than fodder compared to the Juubi. Madara is an Edo so he survived. Obito can spend 5 min phased into Kamui (fight with Konan), So Madara has 5 min to regain control of the Juubi. Which he does.

Somehow Naruto survives (probally because of Kurama, and being an Uzumaki) But everyone else...
    Naruto wakes from a daze, and everyone around him is dead.
    Kakashi, Guy, ino shika cho, lee, hinata, everyone is dead.
    Above him, Madara has re-established a connection with the Juubi.

When Naruto realizes what just happens, he goes into shock.
    Kurama realizes that Naruto is in shock (understandably), and takes control of his body.

Madara takes advantage of Naruto's hesitaion, and pulls out his EMS. He casts some kind of Controlling Kyuubi jutsu on Kurama. Naruto is still in shock, and now he is trapped inside his own body, because Kurama is being controlled by Madara.

This will only last until either Hashirama, or someone releases Kurama from control. But untill then, Naruto is a bad guy.

In this time, Naruto might be slowly corrupted by Madara. He might want to get his friends and family back. He might want the moons eye plan. (not saying thats what Madara wants)

Or, for the actions he made while being stuck, he might isolate himself from the village (he might hurt the village, and ruin his rep.) He becomes a nomadic sage, like Jiriya.
    After some time, he re-establishes contact with Sasuke, and they duke it out for hokage.

Last edited by Rikud0 Sennin; 04-18-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto v Sasuke

How do you think this would lead to them fighting? I'm confused. I definitely agree something will happen, they will fight again for sure, but I cant say I follow what you are saying.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KcMSean View Post
    How do you think this would lead to them fighting? I'm confused. I definitely agree something will happen, they will fight again for sure, but I cant say I follow what you are saying.
    Naruto gets corrupted by Madara and Obito. + gets a power up
    Bad Naruto is being controled by Madara
    Madara makes them fight

You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.

they might fight for the title of hokage, or maybe naruto wants sasuke to stay in the village but sasuke will refuse, but will not destroy konoha. Or maybe they will fight for some other reason, right now i am clueless as to what will trigger a fight between the two.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHINRA TENSEI

WOW, my mind is blown. I sure hope that Naruto goes bad and the sides have changed. That would be a major freakin' plot twist.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikud0 Sennin View Post
    Naruto gets corrupted by Madara and Obito. + gets a power up
    Bad Naruto is being controled by Madara
    Madara makes them fight
    Okay, I thought that might have been it. I can't see Naruto teaming with them of his own will, if everyone died I think he would go apeshit on them.
    Kishi will pull something crazy though to make them fight, they parallel Hashi and Madara too much for him to stop it now.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah. Hah. I guess, this isnt a thread for predicting exactly why they will fight. I just hope somthing like this happens

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph

Maybe later on when they are adults, the people of the Leaf won't accept him as a part of the village and Sasuke leaves to do his own thing, and then he attacks the village which leads to their final figh..........Oh wait... that already happened with Hashi & Madara.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Shinobi are people who
    must make impossible choices
    in order to achieve their
    dreams."

Really? The whole SA is going to get wiped? That is a very silly prediction my friend. I'd give them more credit than that. We already know that Naruto has at least an 80% chance of having a happy ending. While there are guaranteed to be a few more casualties along the road to the end of the series, it wont end with the death of the very first Joint Shinobi Alliance. <---- This is a precedent never set before. The countries will go back respectively, but they will always be unified because of this war. Naruto is not going to become a villain, and don't forget that the Juubi doesn't have a full Hachibi or full Kyuubi, the two most powerful of all the Biju. It probably won't be able to fully mature because of Obito's impatience and inability to collect the last two.

As soon as Taka, Oro, and the Hokage show up, Madara and Obito will get wrapped and then Oro will probably drop the bs good guy act so that he can be the final villain.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by msbishop92 View Post
    Really? The whole SA is going to get wiped? That is a very silly prediction my friend. I'd give them more credit than that. We already know that Naruto has at least an 80% chance of having a happy ending. While there are guaranteed to be a few more casualties along the road to the end of the series, it wont end with the death of the very first Joint Shinobi Alliance. <---- This is a precedent never set before. The countries will go back respectively, but they will always be unified because of this war. Naruto is not going to become a villain, and don't forget that the Juubi doesn't have a full Hachibi or full Kyuubi, the two most powerful of all the Biju. It probably won't be able to fully mature because of Obito's impatience and inability to collect the last two.

As soon as Taka, Oro, and the Hokage show up, Madara and Obito will get wrapped and then Oro will probably drop the bs good guy act so that he can be the final villain.
    mmmk. sureee

just to let you know-- everyone there is less than fodder next to the juubi.

And who said anything about not being a happy ending?
    Sasuke will create a whole new system with the guidence he received.
    The future village will finally attain peace, and stuff.

Last edited by Rikud0 Sennin; 04-17-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Considering how easy it is to sway Sasuke (see Orochimaru, Obito, Itachi, Hashirama), it is possible that when he is exposed to Madara and Obito's points of view, he may change his mind yet again....

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

How would that even come about wouldnt Kurama get involved and try to snap Naruto out of it?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Ra View Post
    How would that even come about wouldnt Kurama get involved and try to snap Naruto out of it?
    Sharingan has certain powers over the kyuubi. It can control Kurama. And Naruto.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I revised the OP a little. Check above

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored as always..

I can't agree with everyone dieng...
    Because many fans would shout... xD

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke56 View Post
    I can't agree with everyone dieng...
    Because many fans would shout... xD
    thats ok.. im not kishi. He wont do it. I just think that would be... interesting.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

Quote Originally Posted by Rikud0 Sennin View Post
    Sharingan has certain powers over the kyuubi. It can control Kurama. And Naruto.
    But wouldn't it be ineffective since Kurama and Naruto are fully bond together? The last we saw the Sharingan have an effect Kurama he was taken from his host body and Kushina and Kurama weren't as bonded as Naruto and Kurama are now. Idk jus seems a impossible since it's a totally different relationship between host and tailed beast.Two strong wills idk but it sounds like a good theory