Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?

Corrupted Kids .. ?

Hello BR0's and girls ..

So today I went to go visit my neighbor since she just had a son a few days ago. So my neighbor also has a daughter whose I believe 10 years old. So while I was there, her mother (My neighbor) asked her to get me something to drink. And so her daughter replied by saying " Why the hell do I have to do everything? " In such a attitude- mean kinda way .. And my neighbor ignored what she said and said " Fine " and actually got up to get me a drink ( Though of course I denied her offer ) .

Though the point of this thread is how easily my neighbor let her daughter get away with that. And how easily that girl actually talked back to her mother like that ! I mean normally I wouldn't care, it's her life; Whatever ! But the fact that I was there in front of them and the fact that the girl didn't even care that there was a guest at her house and that she should respect her parents at least in front of other people is a little bizarre.

I mean what is wrong with these children? If I ever said "Hell/even talk in a tone like that girl did" in front of my dad he'd probably be like giving me a huge lecture about respecting your parents/elders. Though I can't say it's entirely her fault since my neighbor probably didn't give her proper values, though she is 10. And she should at least have an understanding that in front of an outsider saying this kind of stuff is inappropriate.

So, I mean have you ever encountered this situation before? And do you feel this generation of kids are really corrupted, meaning have no values towards elders and how to respect one another. I'm not saying it's only these kids who are 10, because there are kids even in few of my classes who are like that. Just saying that, kids and parents are the reason why I guess society is corrupted also. And now I don't mean all kids and parents 'cause there are good people ..

Okay yeah so I'm done, though give you opinions on this people, 'cause that was really weird ..

Kung fu is a way of life Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -

Re: Corrupted Kids .. ?

its unbelievable wat kids get away with these days if i did that i would of got a smack and have been grounded for like a month

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

I didn't realize vulgar was "corruption". Everyone curses in their life. She's just learned to do it at a younger age.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fucked up Generation, the world is doomed . I'll be dead before the apocalypse so no worries .

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** the Police!!!!! ****
    Govt. **** Illuminati
    bullshit, cause it all lie
    muddaphucker

If i cussed at age 10, i would have soap in my mouth, and a long lecture from my parents. And a lil smacking.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This generation's ****ed up.
    Kids have zero respect for their parents.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it's not corrupt it's lack of respect for elders and the ones who give you food shelter and make selfless sacrifices so that their children can live well

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer

People don't beat their children anymore. They don't understand the discipline that the willow switch's and wooden spoons give them. I got my ass whooped all the time and I'm grateful for it. Now I see little kids throwing tantrums in stores and wait to see their parents grab them by the arm bend them over their knee and spank their asses red. It doesn't happen. Time out is a joke and a lecture only teaches children not to pay attention which is where this ADD bullshit comes from.
    Another huge problem is that every parent wants to think their kids special.
    Johnny lost in sports? Here's a participation trophy don't try any harder next year!
    Suzy failed a test? She has a learning disability!
    Tommy got punished in school? Call the lawyer! They need to change the rules to accommodate his misbehavior!
    Parents need to stop making excuses for their children and let them learn how to deal with actual problems. Why are so many kids useless, lazy, and disrespectful? Because parents won't let them feel bad anymore. They don't ever learn to try harder because they never have to. They don't learn respect because their parents defend their every action. They don't get smarter because they don't learn to study harder.
    Some kids suck at sports.
    Some kids are stupid.
    Some kids are *******s.
    These kids grow up to have problems because they never learn to deal with them. That is what's rotting society from the inside out.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If the backhand from my mom missed, the chair flung across the room when she shot up wouldn't have.

A lot of parents allow their kids to run the household - and then you end up with people who don't understand that there is behavior that is so rude as to justify being hit for (even though laws technically prohibit such things). Thus - they grow up learning that they can use verbal assault to intimidate and badger people into submission.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Hayami View Post
    People don't beat their children anymore. They don't understand the discipline that the willow switch's and wooden spoons give them. I got my ass whooped all the time and I'm grateful for it. Now I see little kids throwing tantrums in stores and wait to see their parents grab them by the arm bend them over their knee and spank their asses red. It doesn't happen. Time out is a joke and a lecture only teaches children not to pay attention which is where this ADD bullshit comes from.
    Another huge problem is that every parent wants to think their kids special.
    Johnny lost in sports? Here's a participation trophy don't try any harder next year!
    Suzy failed a test? She has a learning disability!
    Tommy got punished in school? Call the lawyer! They need to change the rules to accommodate his misbehavior!
    Parents need to stop making excuses for their children and let them learn how to deal with actual problems. Why are so many kids useless, lazy, and disrespectful? Because parents won't let them feel bad anymore. They don't ever learn to try harder because they never have to. They don't learn respect because their parents defend their every action. They don't get smarter because they don't learn to study harder.
    Some kids suck at sports.
    Some kids are stupid.
    Some kids are *******s.
    These kids grow up to have problems because they never learn to deal with them. That is what's rotting society from the inside out.

This

but let me add to your list

Billy acts hyper and doesnt pay attention? Lets put him on meds!

Mary is bullied and harrassed at school? Lets go attend meetings to discuss how to be aware!

Of course we dont want to teach billy self control, and how to focus, or teach mary to just learn to ignore kids teasing her. That would be CRAZY!(im sarcastic)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

I found it ridiculous when my dad asked me to get him a drink when his ass was sitting right next to me on the couch.
    I don't mind getting someone something from the kitchen, at all, but only if the situation's reasonable. When I'm already standing in the kitchen, and my dad in the living room? Sure! No prob. But don't be lazy and sent me out while sitting right next to me. Either way, when having visitors, I won't talk back but just tell my folks afterwards that I found it stupid what they did.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.

If I cursed infront of my parents I would have wished for a lecture. I do not know what would happen, because I do not unless I tell certain jokes too my dad.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Squizing my Nipples.

This has nothing to do with the kids themself, it's the parents who need to step their game up.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Exploring

I think this really depends on how a parent raised their childrens. I have corrupted 9 years old brother. Just like how the OP's story. my brother is more worst, and I will blame my parents how he gets on that level of lack of respect. my parents give him everything like treated him like baby prince, all he wants. he can have. so he grows up being a massive spoiled brat. he doesnt respect me, he didn't respect my sisters and brothers. and ofcourse my mother and father. no more manners exist on his self. he is grown as a super spoiled brat annoying boy with lack of morality. he oftenly humiliate my mother infront of too many people. he usually use swear words with us when he gets mad that he didn't got what he wants. he got confirm for having an ego maniac at the age of 9

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I didn't realize vulgar was "corruption". Everyone curses in their life. She's just learned to do it at a younger age.
    Yeah I agree you're a great debater and all, but this is just an assumption

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    I found it ridiculous when my dad asked me to get him a drink when his ass was sitting right next to me on the couch.
    I don't mind getting someone something from the kitchen, at all, but only if the situation's reasonable. When I'm already standing in the kitchen, and my dad in the living room? Sure! No prob. But don't be lazy and sent me out while sitting right next to me. Either way, when having visitors, I won't talk back but just tell my folks afterwards that I found it stupid what they did.
    You know whats funny? That's why kids act the way they do, because when authorities tell them to do something they don't find it reasonable

OT: Fear demands respect, kids these days don't fear their parents. In turn they act however they deem appropriate. Its other factors but this is the main one

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mastermiиd

Why don't you come to New York? You won't believe the crap I see here.

I once saw a teen spit on his mom (although she slapped the s*it out of him).. yeah.. it's real out here.