Maniac of Amegakure

Pain... VS Shinta

• Rei's R&R
    • Unofficial spar
    • all out
    • no killing/stealing
    • Range: Mid-Range
    • CJs allowed but no CW, CE or CFS
    • terrain: we are in a grassy field with a 10 meters high cliff on (my right/your left) mid range from us. there's a water fall in it's middle making a small pond
    • i'll use sakura (the pink monster in sig ~updated version~)
    • post your bio and start
    • and make sure that you don't KO me in 1 post

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Pain... VS Shinta

shinta?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

Quote Originally Posted by duken fist View Post
    shinta?
    Yeah, The badass. D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

*Yahiko enters the battle field to meet his opponent, a girl dressed all in pink, either to match her hair or the other way around. Adjusting his katana, worn in his left hip, Yahiko activates his 2T sharingan. He does this without making eye contact with the Pink girl so that she wouldn't see.So you're my challenger? My name is Yahiko and that is all you are entitled to for the time being. Yahiko then crabs his sword and draw it with his right hand, charging it with chakra as he does so, unleashing a horizontal red chakra arc at the Pink girl. As soon as he does this Yahiko drops a flash bomb behind himself, blinding the Pink girl while he throws an explosive tagged kunai aimed just to the right of her. As he throws the kunai, Yahiko sheaths his sword in preparation for what is to come.*

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

yeah i'm the challenger :D. as i see you waving with your sword making a red chakra wave i preform the rat handseal and raise multiple rock sections from the ground that protects me from the red chakra arc. after the red arc stopped, the poor rock sections fall apart in front of me. then as you throw the flash bomb i do the rat handseal again and make other set of rock sections and hide behind one of them to protect my eyes from the flash bomb (after being blinded for a second). while i was hiding (and you were throwing the explosive kunai) i started digging in the ground, using my doton chakra to turn the ground to fine sand. now i enter the ground

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin x2
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Questioning your preception of the battle but meh, I'll continue since you didn't actually attack me.

*Two of the same earth technique? Fair enough. Using his Sharingan, Yahiko sees you inject your chakra into the ground, manipulating the earth to raise it up. Intending to hide behind that second one? As he says this, Yahiko quickly performs the Boar → Tiger hand seal and injects his chakra into the ground in front of him to turn it into a deep swamp. This swamp starts just in front of Yahiko and ends in a short range radius around the Pink Girl (who may be underground by this time). As soon as Yahiko had finished this, he runs in an arc around to his left, maintining a mid-range arc to the Pink Girls original position, running towards the cliff. As he runs, Yahiko creates one clone that continues to run directly behind himself.*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
    Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

*sakura was underground when the rocks around her started turning to mud then she finds her self covered inside the mud of swamp. she claps her hands together and gathers raiton chakra in them till the lightning starts crackling around them then she put them inside the mud and releases the lightning current that starts running across the swamp and stops the flow of your doton chakra through the mud and makes it stop swallowing me. after it i make a pillar of stone to rise from beneath me and raise till i became 2 meters above the surface of the swamp (i'm still mid range)

I hate this damn jutsu ~_~

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

after it sakura didn't find this stranger in his place so she started looked left and found nothing then she looked right and found him again. There you are!!
    while saying these words sakura was performing the Boar → Dog → Ram handseals, then she made a small water vortex in her palm then she threw it at that strange man. after it she jumped off the rock pillar and landed by the pillar's right (at the start of short range from the cliff, mid range from you, 3 meters away from the shore of the muddy swamp) and at the same time the vortex hit the stranger and turned to a spiraling wall of water that washed him away

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not picking up a battle that I last replied to, two months ago ~__~

*dies*