Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,109
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Proof that Obito feared Itachi

    Obito stomps Itachi.
     
         

  2. #22
    Black Friday P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    40,873
    Location
    Doing the 69 with dave mustaine
    Peace sells....But who's
    buyin?
     

    Re: Proof that Obito feared Itachi

    Obitos greatest fear is a
     
         

  3. #23
    Previous UN: Yama Cadmuss's Avatar
    Status
    Cadmuss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    27,838
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: Proof that Obito feared Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganta View Post
    What he is saying is that if he didnt keep secrets from itachi, the amtarasu that triggred when sasuke saw obito would have killed him. He isnt saying he fears him

    Sadly, a lot of people either fail to see, or shy away from this because they know what it ientails. It's Obito, the man who is well aware of the mechanics of his own kamui, admitting that he wouldn't have been able to do squat if Itachi knew his secrets (presumably kamui). Considering how fast Obito can activate and use kamui, it almost makes Itachi's ability unfathomable.
     
         

  4. #24
    Member RasenKirin's Avatar
    Status
    RasenKirin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    426
    Location
    Seattle to Seoul
    Crushing noobs arguments with
    logic.
     

    Re: Proof that Obito feared Itachi

    The middle panel simply suggests that if Itachi knew everything about Obito, he would have been able to make it so that Amaterasu triggered and still had a back up for when he used Kamui to send that part of his body to another dimension so that it or something else would hit him and kill him hence the words, "Fortunately I managed to keep a few secrets even from him. If I hadn't, I'd be dead right now."
     
         

  5. #25
    Bãzz's Avatar
    Status
    Bãzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,984
    Location
    In Time
    I am still very much alive..
     

    Re: Proof that Obito feared Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Too bad he only got as far as the "fail" part. God, I love that line xD
    I second that ...

    OT: Its the other way around my friend EX:
    1. Obito feared Itachi that he might have found out his secret
    2. Obito feared Itachi that he might have killed him
    These are two different things . ^^ and the answer to your question is that Obito feared Itachi's intelligence
     
         

  6. #26
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof that Obito feared Itachi



    omg wait, itachi called madara aka tobi invincible. which means, in his eyes madara is unbeatable, that he can't defeat madara aka tobi himself.
     
         

  7. #27
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,768
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof that Obito feared Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    omg wait, itachi called madara aka tobi invincible. which means, in his eyes madara is unbeatable, that he can't defeat madara aka tobi himself.
    he just wanted Sasuke not to try to kill Madara/Obito because he knew Sasuke wasn't strong enough
     
         

  8. #28
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof that Obito feared Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    he just wanted Sasuke not to try to kill Madara/Obito because he knew Sasuke wasn't strong enough
    or you mean he wanted sasuke to be strong enough to fight and kill madara because he can't do it himself, that's why itachi gave his powers to sasuke. seriously, fanboys need to grasp what really is happening in the manga.
     
         

  9. #29
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,768
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof that Obito feared Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    or you mean he wanted sasuke to be strong enough to fight and kill madara because he can't do it himself, that's why itachi gave his powers to sasuke. seriously, fanboys need to grasp what really is happening in the manga.
    He was sick
    Itachi's potential >>>>>>>>> Sasuke's potential
    he just didn't want to kill his brother that's all
     
         

  10. #30
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof that Obito feared Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    He was sick
    Itachi's potential >>>>>>>>> Sasuke's potential
    he just didn't want to kill his brother that's all
    lol everyone has potential even konohamaru. infact konohamaru's potential >>>>>>>naruto,sasuke itachi. he was able to master rasengan in a very short period.

    itachi was always sick.so whats your point?lol
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,248
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: Proof that Obito feared Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    A movie written by KISHIMOTO, making it canon.

    Moreover, guess what (canon) Obito says?

    "You're a troublesome guy here too..." before he runs away.
    LUL movies will always be fillers! thats like saying blood prison is canon NO ITS NOT! fudge man, you"re really a sad person
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •