Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^

orochimaru sealing yin half of kyuubi

i assume it's totally possible to one of bad guys even juugo for that matter take kyuubi sealed inside minato. if it is there, no real jinchuuriki is revived via edo tensei but where else could other half be

my point with sasuke's aid minato hashirama and sasuke zip to orochimaru concious mind and for that group taming kyuubi is rather easy job to do, and minato + hashirama is forced to cooperate due edo tensei so maybe naruto don't have his gift afterall

ps. i don't think minato's gift is yin side of kyuubis power merely that he's there to join battle and bringing strongest team imaginable with him

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sickness of this world is
    destroying all the dreams. The
    fools are kings, tearing apart
    the soul

Re: orochimaru sealing yin half of kyuubi

hashirama already broke out of edo tensei.. aaand im pretty sure thats the gift man. and its not sealed inside minato, it got sealed with him.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    secretly saving the world

couldnt orochimaru summon the chakra out of the reaper? like he did with the 4 hokage?? and maybe seal it in naruto? or sasuke? (for a super twist) lol

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^

Quote Originally Posted by calpal View Post
    hashirama already broke out of edo tensei.. aaand im pretty sure thats the gift man. and its not sealed inside minato, it got sealed with him.
    good point he did broke out but he's still inside orochimaru's controll that's worth something, of course hashirama break edo as madara did if he's body is used evil in that level but sasuke can probably strengten edo's holding and oro to supress hashi's mind to point he is a puppet, for hashirama half charged kyuubi is easy to tame even without his full strenght

my point: it's possible that oro seals kyuubi, nothing contradict it. if writer wanna that happening

with him inside him what's your point? in what manned that is different than sanbi's host for example he was host yet obito bind sanbi's body in him while edo form probably coz he did know he was suitable for sure

Last edited by jorgelius; 04-18-2013 at 04:46 AM.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

oro will prob let them keep their own control, because he needs them to beat madara.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^

Quote Originally Posted by reefershark View Post
    couldnt orochimaru summon the chakra out of the reaper? like he did with the 4 hokage?? and maybe seal it in naruto? or sasuke? (for a super twist) lol
    to my understanding he did that already, rip the reaper stomach open and every living breathing entity got out, if that's the case it's chakra is inside of minato but not necessarily in edo form, maybe sacrifice seremony don't allow two entity come back at once

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sickness of this world is
    destroying all the dreams. The
    fools are kings, tearing apart
    the soul

Quote Originally Posted by jorgelius View Post
    to my understanding he did that already, rip the reaper stomach open and every living breathing entity got out, if that's the case it's chakra is inside of minato but not necessarily in edo form, maybe sacrifice seremony don't allow two entity come back at once
    the other half isnt inside minato its inside the shinigami. he brought out the 4 kage and his hands. i have a feeling that if it was inside minato then he would just seal it into naruto.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the other half isnt inside minato its inside the shinigami. he brought out the 4 kage and his hands. i have a feeling that if it was inside minato then he would just seal it into naruto.
    Your argument is invalid....http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/504/6

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^

but if that's the case (good theory btw) minato can't possibly give kyuubi to naruto

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

but if that's the case (good theory btw) minato can't possibly give kyuubi to naruto
    why not? he's got infinite chakra, and he's a master sealer.

matter of fact, can't he spam reaper death seal??? along with flying thunder god?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

THOUGHT: can edo-tobirama perform edo tensei whilst being an edo himself???

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^

why not? he's got infinite chakra, and he's a master sealer.

matter of fact, can't he spam reaper death seal??? along with flying thunder god?
    you missed the point, if kyuubi's yin half is inside shinigami minato can't give naruto what he don't have

if edo truly gives you infinite chakra he can spam his kunai tricks a lot but not sealing jutsus which kill and seal user since he's edo and possibly host

thought answer: sure he can as that cloud hokage muu did also reverse summon people from pure world, as a instrument of kabutos edo tensei, if he could or not i don't see the point why he would summon anyone while oro's control

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

you missed the point, if kyuubi's yin half is inside shinigami minato can't give naruto what he don't have

if edo truly gives you infinite chakra he can spam his kunai tricks a lot but not sealing jutsus which kill and seal user since he's edo and possibly host

thought answer: sure he can as that cloud hokage muu did also reverse summon people from pure world, as a instrument of kabutos edo tensei, if he could or not i don't see the point why he would summon anyone while oro's control
    but its not in the shinigami, its in minato, so he could release it, and naruto (or kurama) could absorb it

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^

but where is it?? i have several explanation

1 nowhere till it someday born from nothing
    2 inside minato's body eight trigrams seal keep it inside and even edo tensei can't bring it back
    3 it is inside minato
    4 minato's plan work and way he sealed kyuubi and died with him, kurama can't be restored
    5 it's simply gone and kurama shrunk and in time chakra reserve and full mature state come back.

i just don't see naruto having more power, it goes for someone but to whom if sasuke get it he's eyes come way too powerful

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my first ever post here is going to solve the question. the link earlier showed the 9 tails chakra being sealed inside minato who then got sealed inside the death God which means that chakra is likely still within minato. I also thought maybe the 9 tails chakra was simply released from the death God's grip when everything else came out. so it isn't hard to imagine the chakra simply returned to the 9 tails when it was released.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^

Quote Originally Posted by tgumm2k4 View Post
    my first ever post here is going to solve the question. the link earlier showed the 9 tails chakra being sealed inside minato who then got sealed inside the death God which means that chakra is likely still within minato. I also thought maybe the 9 tails chakra was simply released from the death God's grip when everything else came out. so it isn't hard to imagine the chakra simply returned to the 9 tails when it was released.
    welcome bro!! i don't think it found way to kyuubi yet, just coz it will show and take jutsus to new scale, good thinking anyway since orochimaru's hands automatically went where they belong,

about that picture i checked it too and to me it looks like kurama is just victim of reaper seal, reaper eat them both and if you look page's carefully you don't grasp where kyuubi went who strike kushina and minato's chest is that bad or good kurama...

few things are facts i could give links but i just say no one is revived with bijuu, that hints is impossible. it's not some special power like mangekyo it's living thing and it makes sense that one sacrifice can only bring one person back

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

First of all chakra is neither bad or good..It all depends on the vessel that holds it...Kurama was evil for a very long time before Naruto beat him. Why I believe that Kurama's Yin chakra melded with Minato when he sealed his soul into the shinigami..He states that the chakra is heavy and gets his body numb.

As u see in the panel before he performed the 8 trigram seal to only transfer the yang chakra his soul and Kurama's Yin chakra were intertwined together meaning that both his soul and Kyuubi chakra are trapped together for eternity..Now since his soul has been released from the Shinigami why would only Minato's soul be released and not Kurama's chakra when they were both intertwined and sealed together?

Many people have been debating and arguing when the facts are clearly in the manga it's not a assumption or theory it's there in the chapters.Thats why i strongly believe what Minato will be giving his son is more then jus a hug, fatherly advice, fighting along side him or whatever theories are thrown out there..Plain and simple Minato has sensed Naruto and Kurama are a team and his son can handle Kurama's full powers and abilities..Hence why the gift is the other half of Kurama's chakra.

Last edited by Almighty Ra; 04-18-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^

that certainly do make sense RA so first minato ripped half (good half) and sealed it, somesort of seal is in minato's tummy too probably just some shikifuujin seal, so then reaper got his stomach ripped open and everything is supposed come out, all that holds kurama is shiki fuujin but that should be severed already? sealing jutsu which keeps kurama inside minato i mean...

i have possible answer :since his soul has been released from the Shinigami why would only Minato's soul be released and not Kurama's chakra when they were both intertwined and sealed together?

you forget that when reaper souls escaped they didn't go anywhere didn't try take host or show any sing they were alive now they are kind of alive due ET but we'r yet to see edo tensei zombi having beast, i could prove everything i said but let's leave that for later

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

THOUGHT: can edo-tobirama perform edo tensei whilst being an edo himself???
    he can, madara was summoned by that invisible man,. i dont know his name.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Ra View Post
    First of all chakra is neither bad or good..It all depends on the vessel that holds it...Kurama was evil for a very long time before Naruto beat him. Why I believe that Kurama's Yin chakra melded with Minato when he sealed his soul into the shinigami..He states that the chakra is heavy and gets his body numb.

As u see in the panel before he performed the 8 trigram seal to only transfer the yang chakra his soul and Kurama's Yin chakra were intertwined together meaning that both his soul and Kyuubi chakra are trapped together for eternity..Now since his soul has been released from the Shinigami why would only Minato's soul be released and not Kurama's chakra when they were both intertwined and sealed together?

Many people have been debating and arguing when the facts are clearly in the manga it's not a assumption or theory it's there in the chapters.Thats why i strongly believe what Minato will be giving his son is more then jus a hug, fatherly advice, fighting along side him or whatever theories are thrown out there..Plan and simple Minato has sensed Naruto and Kurama are a team and his son can handle Kurama's full powers and abilities..Hence why the gift is the other half of Kurama's chakra.

that certainly do make sense RA so first minato ripped half (good half) and sealed it, somesort of seal is in minato's tummy too probably just some shikifuujin seal, so then reaper got his stomach ripped open and everything is supposed come out, all that holds kurama is shiki fuujin but that should be severed already? sealing jutsu which keeps kurama inside minato i mean...

i have possible answer :since his soul has been released from the Shinigami why would only Minato's soul be released and not Kurama's chakra when they were both intertwined and sealed together?

you forget that when reaper souls escaped they didn't go anywhere didn't try take host or show any sing they were alive now they are kind of alive due ET but we'r yet to see edo tensei zombi having beast, i could prove everything i said but let's leave that for later
    interesting im agree'ing on what Almighty Ra found

Last edited by Cammo; 04-18-2013 at 08:14 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

But u have to also remember Yin chakra is not a soul it's energy..The Hokages are all living beings they have souls. I'm jus saying that If Minato's soul and the Yin Kurama chakra were intertwined together wouldn't it all so be possible that Yin chakra is within Minato? He is Edo, He can't feel pain or die, the chakra has no limits since they are dead bodies, He has Senju dna since the sacrificed bodies are Zetsu bodies..He would have it inside himself with no burden like when he was live. All i can say is wait till the chapter to see if i'm wrong or not