Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member naruman's Avatar
    Status
    naruman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,143
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto 628 prediction

    Naruto Prediction –628
    (scenes on battlefield ninja alliance high on kurama chakra acting high and shit )
    Madara : kyubi brat is bigger threat then I imagined …mmm..!!
    obito : (looks at madara with a look of surprise ) never seen that look on your face ..!!!
    Madara : jubi will be fully revived in no time….!!! I have nothing to worry about
    lets get rid of them quickly …!!!
    (naruto,hinata,kakashi, gai,lee and fodders ready for attack)
    IN NARUTO MIND
    {
    Naruto: (kurama chakra wont last long , they soon will be vulnerable again, I must do something soon
    Kurama : (I know what you thinking naruto , if you really want to save your comrades then you must get of the jubi out of madara control )
    Naruto : mm..!!! }

    Naruto : Kakashi sensai I want you to teleport me as near as possible to Madara ..!!!
    Kakashi : that didn’t worked out with bee either Naruto ..!!
    Naruto : turst me ..!!!
    Kakashi : ok(he is the most unpredictable ninja I have ever known after all) …!!!

    Naruto: (making thousands of clone ,all of them having sage mode on)
    Kakshi with the kyubi chakra I have ,it still wont be easy )
    there you go..!!.......= KAMUI  …!!!
    (naruto is shown coming out of kamui, thousands & thousands kage bushins charging towards madara and obito)
    Madara : mmmm..!!!  shinra tensai 
    clones are pushed away and disappearing ..!!!
    Naruto : (now is my time, during the 5 sec interval )  Rasenshuriken  and throws it towards madara and obito from blind spot ..!!!
    (Madara sensing it)
    Obito: I will deal with it ..!! he tries to absorb it with preta path..!!
    (what’s this ,a transformation jutsu
    naruto appears )
    Obito : shinra tensai ..!! (naruto is shown thrown away miles away till the time the shadow clone is disappeared )
    a shadow clone , where is the original one..!!
    (kyubi mode naruto is shown standing near the tails of jubi with GAMAKICHI )
    GAMAKICHI : aaaaaaaarrgg ..!! I never thought you would use this jutsu anywhere near in future .!!
    Naruto : lets go Gamakichi ..!!!  Wind Release: Toad Gun
    naruto emerges from gamkichi mouth with a tbb in hand..!!!!
    Madara and obito : darnnnn ..!!
    Naruto : too late
    (a big blast occurs )
    obito is shows thrown away from the top of the jubi ,loosing control and Madara disappeared into ashes


    ======================END========================= ==========
    my first prediction hows it..!?
     
         

  2. #2
    Slave Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,337
    Location
    Wherever life takes me.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    Mmm... I'm not sure about this one, they can't do almighty push either. idk
     
         

  3. #3
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,098
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    Even though I don't see this happening and there are some mistakes about ST, I'd say good job.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member naruman's Avatar
    Status
    naruman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,143
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Even though I don't see this happening and there are some mistakes about ST, I'd say good job.
    if you thinking how OBITO withstand ST , he used his Kamaui ability to teleport himself and avoid the push..!!
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    40,789
    Location
    Helasposul
    Know me broken, by my master.
    Teach thee on child of love
    hereafter. Into the flood
    again Same old trip it was
    back then So I made a big
    mistake, Try to see it once my
    way
     

    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    Not bad but we haven't seen madara nor obito do shinra tensei
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member naruman's Avatar
    Status
    naruman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,143
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by P3IN View Post
    Not bad but we haven't seen madara nor obito do shinra tensei
    sure they can use it they want..!!!
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Auju's Avatar
    Status
    Auju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    281
    Location
    Up in the Sky
    Be Yourself
     

    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    Obito can't use shinra tensai
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Appuk's Avatar
    Status
    Appuk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    166
    Location
    INDIA
    Sage of 6 Paths
     

    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    But Obito and MADARA Both hv rinnegan means the cn use all rinnegn techniques isn't that true?
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member naruman's Avatar
    Status
    naruman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,143
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Appuk View Post
    But Obito and MADARA Both hv rinnegan means the cn use all rinnegn techniques isn't that true?
    logic to yahi bolta hai
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Kárma's Avatar
    Status
    Kárma is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,275
    U wot M√64
     



    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    Didn't read...
    but your sig makes me to make a suigetsu - quagmire comparison thread
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member naruman's Avatar
    Status
    naruman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,143
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Kakashi View Post
    Didn't read...
    but your sig makes me to make a suigetsu - quagmire comparison thread
    NO PROBLEM , make the thread and will definitely read
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Auju's Avatar
    Status
    Auju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    281
    Location
    Up in the Sky
    Be Yourself
     

    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    don't know about Madara

    but Obito can't use it
    cause when Kakashi said that nin justu won't work on Madara
    he could have said the same for Obito but he didn't
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member ahmher's Avatar
    Status
    ahmher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,793
    Location
    riyadh
    dont decide on something until
    you know everything about it
    because maybe you will be the
    one who is wrong
     

    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    good predication
     
         

  14. #14
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,676
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: Naruto 628 prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by naruman View Post
    Naruto Prediction –628
    (scenes on battlefield ninja alliance high on kurama chakra acting high and shit )
    Madara : kyubi brat is bigger threat then I imagined …mmm..!!
    obito : (looks at madara with a look of surprise ) never seen that look on your face ..!!!
    Madara : jubi will be fully revived in no time….!!! I have nothing to worry about
    lets get rid of them quickly …!!!
    (naruto,hinata,kakashi, gai,lee and fodders ready for attack)
    IN NARUTO MIND
    {
    Naruto: (kurama chakra wont last long , they soon will be vulnerable again, I must do something soon
    Kurama : (I know what you thinking naruto , if you really want to save your comrades then you must get of the jubi out of madara control )
    Naruto : mm..!!! }

    Naruto : Kakashi sensai I want you to teleport me as near as possible to Madara ..!!!
    Kakashi : that didn’t worked out with bee either Naruto ..!!
    Naruto : turst me ..!!!
    Kakashi : ok(he is the most unpredictable ninja I have ever known after all) …!!!

    Naruto: (making thousands of clone ,all of them having sage mode on)
    Kakshi with the kyubi chakra I have ,it still wont be easy )
    there you go..!!.......= KAMUI  …!!!
    (naruto is shown coming out of kamui, thousands & thousands kage bushins charging towards madara and obito)
    Madara : mmmm..!!!  shinra tensai 
    clones are pushed away and disappearing ..!!!
    Naruto : (now is my time, during the 5 sec interval )  Rasenshuriken  and throws it towards madara and obito from blind spot ..!!!
    (Madara sensing it)
    Obito: I will deal with it ..!! he tries to absorb it with preta path..!!
    (what’s this ,a transformation jutsu
    naruto appears )
    Obito : shinra tensai ..!! (naruto is shown thrown away miles away till the time the shadow clone is disappeared )
    a shadow clone , where is the original one..!!
    (kyubi mode naruto is shown standing near the tails of jubi with GAMAKICHI )
    GAMAKICHI : aaaaaaaarrgg ..!! I never thought you would use this jutsu anywhere near in future .!!
    Naruto : lets go Gamakichi ..!!!  Wind Release: Toad Gun
    naruto emerges from gamkichi mouth with a tbb in hand..!!!!
    Madara and obito : darnnnn ..!!
    Naruto : too late
    (a big blast occurs )
    obito is shows thrown away from the top of the jubi ,loosing control and Madara disappeared into ashes


    ======================END========================= ==========
    my first prediction hows it..!?
    I liked it till except from the ending. First of all, naruto learned to use toad gun wiht toads only in fillers and therefore it's not possible but what I really dislike is that you used Gamakichi, it's so anticlimax.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •