Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Naruhina Clan Member troyg39's Avatar
    Status
    troyg39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Your Computer Screen, USA
    Posts
    2,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own
     

    Theory: Rinne Tensei+Izanagi=Creation of things jutsu

    Sorry if this theory has been said before.

    So just as the title says, I have my own theory about the Creation of all things technique. I believe that Izanagi and Rinne Tensei are simply two halves of a complete technique. Izanagi ofcorse being the yin half, and Rinne Tensei being the yang half.

    Creation Of All Things Technique




    *Just something a little fun to point out. This page also proves that the Sage did have genjutsu under his belt for any of who have been debating that recently. Obito says that the Sage used Izanagi in like the first panel


    Look carefully at the middle panel, it's a perfect explanation of what the creation of all things technique does. It uses spiritual yin release to create form from nothing, then uses physical yang release to breathe life into that form.

    This is the process that the Sage used to create the tailed beast's bodies and bring them to life.

    Now let's split this up and break down the technique into it's two parts.

    Izanagi

    Now we know that Izanagi is yin release, and based on spiritual energy, and that it can create form and shape from nothing (not to get confused with Tsukuyomi, which simply creates illusions inside an imaginary world, not the real world). A perfect Izanagi can be used to make one's imaginations real in the real world, just like the Sage made the bodies of the tailed beasts real. Remember when Danzo kept getting hit by Sasuke during their fight? His Izanagi seemingly created a new body for him every time. It's important to understand that Danzo's real body was being attacked every time. Karin was there to see the entire thing. Danzo simply used Izanagi to imagine that he wasn't really being damaged, so Izanagi created an undamaged body. But Danzo couldn't create a separate clone and give it separate life, he would need Rinne Tensei for that.

    Now remember the cost of using Izanagi is that your sharingan goes blind.

    Rinne Tensei

    We know that Rinne Tensei can bring back the dead by infusing life force energy into a body. The downside of Rinne Tensei is that you have to revive someone recently dead. I think the answer as to why this is so relies in the body of the deceased. We know that dead bodies begin to decompose as soon as you die, and Rigor Mortis (when the body stiffens) sets in somewhere within the first 12 hours after you die. Rinne Tensei puts life energy into an existing body. It doesn't create a new body like Izanagi can do. Therefore it stands to reason that the reason Rinne Tensei needs to be used on someone who hasn't died recently is because the body still needs to be usable. If you wait too long, the body would no longer be capable of sustaining life anymore.

    The cost of using Rinne Tensei is that you die. Now it's unclear as to whether or not Nagato died because of the jutsu or because he used too much chakra, but remember the conversation with Obito and Madara?





    Obito said specifically that he would be throwing his life away if he used Rinne Tensei, so clearly Rinne Tensei does lead to death. Konan probably didn't know much about the Rinnegan anyway, and probably didn't know that Nagato would've died using that jutsu regardless.

    Conclusion
    If you put both of these techniques together, you could not only create a brand new body from thin air, but you could also breathe life into it, therefore Rinne Tensei+Izanagi=Creation of all things. It's also important to keep in mind that Danzo did not have have a perfect Izanagi, and believe it or not, Nagato probably didn't have a perfect Rinne Tensei either.

    Now I know some of you will point out that you need senju+uchiha dna to get Rinnegan in order to use Rinne Tensei, which I agree. But also remember that you need senju+uchiha dna to use Izanagi too.





    So this means that both techniques require some portion of the sage's dna (senju+uchiha) to be used. And if you get someone who can perfectly control both halves of the dna, then they are able to use Rinne Tensei without dying, and use Izanagi without going blind, meaning they have access to Creation of All Things

    A little sidenote, I also believe that the orginal plan of Madara was to have Obito use Izanagi to make a new body for Madara, and have Nagato use Rinne Tensei to breathe life into it, thus Nagato would've died but Obito would've lived with Madara. Obito may have a perfect Izanagi, but he hasn't had the time to perfect his Rinnegan skills, so using Rinne Tensei would've most likely killed him as he pointed out with Madara. So I guess that's how my theory correlates with the plot.

    So that's it, I hope you enjoyed reading. Sorry if it's confusing and not well organized. I'm multitasking at the moment. Let me know what you think and I'll be happy to openly debate anything and I will correct things and credit you if you prove something wrong. Thanks!
     
         
    Last edited by troyg39; 04-18-2013 at 05:53 AM.

  2. #2
    Snow Pirate of E.D.N III Kumomi's Avatar
    Status
    Kumomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wherever
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Currently Watching: Mekakucity
    Actors, Broken Blade (2014),
    No Game No Life
     

    Re: Theory: Rinne Tensei+Izanagi=Creation of things jutsu

    Hmm...interesting, but I disagree. Well thought out though? Wasn't expecting this o_O

    EDIT: Actually, I guess I do agree for the most part. Plus rep
     
         
    Last edited by Kumomi; 04-18-2013 at 05:49 AM.

  3. #3
    Member Auju's Avatar
    Status
    Auju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Up in the Sky
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be Yourself
     

    Re: Theory: Rinne Tensei+Izanagi=Creation of things jutsu

    Not gonna happen
     
         

  4. #4
    Naruhina Clan Member troyg39's Avatar
    Status
    troyg39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Your Computer Screen, USA
    Posts
    2,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own
     

    Re: Theory: Rinne Tensei+Izanagi=Creation of things jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumomi View Post
    Hmm...interesting, but I disagree. Well thought out though? Wasn't expecting this o_O
    Thanks. Yea it's not concrete or anything, just a theory. And yea lol I tried my best to at least have some sort of manga evidence. It ended up a little longer than I expected

    Quote Originally Posted by Auju View Post
    Not gonna happen
    maybe not but we'll see
     
         

  5. #5
    Hokage
    Status
    Rock on is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indian
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like
    ROcking In The woRldS!
     

    Re: Theory: Rinne Tensei+Izanagi=Creation of things jutsu

    Nope.
    Kishi will use something out of world but simple.
    Way to complex but nice try.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bluedevil's Avatar
    Status
    Bluedevil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Job Huntin' like always
     

    Re: Theory: Rinne Tensei+Izanagi=Creation of things jutsu

    nice theory. I actually agree
     
         

  7. #7
    phoenix Phoenix110's Avatar
    Status
    Phoenix110 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    nigeria
    Posts
    301
    Post Thanks / Like
    The evil men do catch up with
    them in d end
     

    Re: Theory: Rinne Tensei+Izanagi=Creation of things jutsu

    I'd luv to agree but I have to disagree with ur theory
     
         

  8. #8
    Naruhina Clan Member troyg39's Avatar
    Status
    troyg39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Your Computer Screen, USA
    Posts
    2,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own
     

    Re: Theory: Rinne Tensei+Izanagi=Creation of things jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedevil View Post
    nice theory. I actually agree
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix110 View Post
    I'd luv to agree but I have to disagree with ur theory
    Well it's just a theory and I can't prove it so I respect that
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Uzumaki Tarein's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Tarein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    God realm tendencies
     

    Re: Theory: Rinne Tensei+Izanagi=Creation of things jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumomi View Post
    Hmm...interesting, but I disagree. Well thought out though? Wasn't expecting this o_O

    EDIT: Actually, I guess I do agree for the most part. Plus rep
    Its a 50/50 thing for me,
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Uzumaki Tarein's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Tarein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    God realm tendencies
     

    Re: Theory: Rinne Tensei+Izanagi=Creation of things jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    Thanks!



    Well it's just a theory and I can't prove it so I respect that
    That it is, but a well thought out theory non-the-less
    .........
     
         

  11. #11
    पागल आशिक Frikid's Avatar
    Status
    Frikid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    5,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.
     

    Re: Theory: Rinne Tensei+Izanagi=Creation of things jutsu

    this is a very solid theory tbh.
    i like it
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •