Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

A way for Sasuke to be accepted

While I was just reading the bewest chapter over again I started thinking about how the villagers of Konoha would react to Sasuke fighting for the village again (under the assumption he decides to attempt to come hack). For the longest time I've thought it impossible for Sasuke to ever be able to return to the village, but I have thought of one possible scenario in which he could return. Seeing as all 4 kage and Sasuke n co just had a big history lesson/UchihaSenju moment it seems as though Sasuke has won their favor (for the most part), especially Hashirama, the "god" of shinobi. I think it would be very possible that during the upcoming fight Sasuke can somehow win the absolute favor of the other 3 Hokage, including Tobirama, and even many of the villagers. Assuming all 4 of them survive to the end of the fight they can "recommend" the forgiveness of Sasuke to the shinobi of Konoha (possibly the rest of the kage if they survive). Hashirama is one of the most, if not the very most respected shinobi in the manga, if anyone can put in a good word for you its him. Plus the support of the following 4 Hokages, each very loved and respected, and I can see Konoha giving the Uchiha one last chance. Sasuke could follow Itachis will and rebuild the Uchiha into a less hateful clan etc. etc. peace happiness Naruto achieves true peace woo. Just a random thought let me know what you think.

Advanced Anti Sakura Unit GenKiDama's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count:30 Time spent
    banned: 9Months 10 days

Re: A way for Sasuke to be accepted

Enter key buddy.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by GenKiDama View Post
    Enter key buddy.
    on my phone lol my bad, didnt intend on it to be that long

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

Good theory but i think it would be more favorable if he got the current Kage's backing since it was Sasuke that fought Raikage and Mizukage during the Summit meeting. If they were to return to the battlefield and saw Sasuke fighting along side the alliance then everything would be forgiven..Plus like u said if he had the backing of the resurrected Hokages it would be the catalyst to forgive his crimes.

The Original Doctor
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Sigh* Some kids don't know
    how to behave.

The OP creates a massive wall of text that causes all opponents to flee from battle

But really though, Hashirama could be the only possible person capable of saving Sasuke's reputation now.

Kunoichi of Cherry Blossom KellBell101's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That does seem possible.... :scorps:
    But would Sasuke really come back? I mean, he might, referring to your suggestion how we could rebuild the Uchiha clan and raising the next generation of Uchiha to contain less hate.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by DissonantValues View Post
    The user creates a massive wall of text that causes all opponents to flee from battle

But really though, Hashirama could be the only possible person capable of saving Sasuke's reputation now.
    hahaha sorry sorry, but yea I think so too. If Tsunade rezzed the other kage and they spoke to Hashi about it Im sure they could work something out.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head hurts.

I personally think that you're putting too much on Sasuke. Why should he have to prove himself, the village is not exactly innocent in everything that's happened involving the Uchiha clan. If they cannot see their own failures they don't deserve to permanently have Sasuke as an ally in my opinion.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shall we?

I like this and it has very good logic. The other thing that can happen is that Naruto senses the change in Sasuke since he has that ability and as the main character he would be the one to convince the Leaf with this evidence, that is the logic of the manga.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by The Paradox View Post
    I like this and it has very good logic. The other thing that can happen is that Naruto senses the change in Sasuke since he has that ability and as the main character he would be the one to convince the Leaf with this evidence, that is the logic of the manga.
    Damnnnn I havent thought about that at all thats a really good point. That would be a huge plus, I think I am officially convinced he will at least be offered the opportunity to come back. Whether hell accept it or not would be a whole other discussion, althouhj Id like to think he would return and have faith in Konoha, unlike Madara.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariow View Post
    I personally think that you're putting too much on Sasuke. Why should he have to prove himself, the village is not exactly innocent in everything that's happened involving the Uchiha clan. If they cannot see their own failures they don't deserve to permanently have Sasuke as an ally in my opinion.
    He threatened not only the people responsible (elders), but the whole village, none of them knew the truth and therefor Sasuke shouldn't have even gave that a thought. On top of that he tried to kill the Kage, not just Hokage. He killed the leader of Root. It would be if someone threatened not only the president, but everyone around him and in the country along with anyone allied to the country and managed to kill the head of the FBI or CIA.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What if, Narutos Grandma or Grandpa was an Uchiha? Mind Blown?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

He threatened not only the people responsible (elders), but the whole village, none of them knew the truth and therefor Sasuke shouldn't have even gave that a thought. On top of that he tried to kill the Kage, not just Hokage. He killed the leader of Root. It would be if someone threatened not only the president, but everyone around him and in the country along with anyone allied to the country and managed to kill the head of the FBI or CIA.
    ^This, I tried to reply to him but Im on my phone and only know how to reply to one person at a time lmao. trying to not double post

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

True^ The Rest Of ROOT would be after Sasukes head

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by CDT23 View Post
    What if, Narutos Grandma or Grandpa was an Uchiha? Mind Blown?
    Then Naruto would have 1 sharingan xD, half Uchiha. He would look like when Itachi made half his face Sasuke -curse mark

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madness is like Gravity, All
    it takes is a little push

It could be possible !? but i doubt it a little

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaKira View Post
    Then Naruto would have 1 sharingan xD, half Uchiha. He would look like when Itachi made half his face Sasuke -curse mark
    would be an added bonus he be too beast.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    <3

i think hes gonna be like his brother and watch over the village from the outside, maybe continue to play the villain like itachi did but still protect the village when it comes down to it, or he could not be a villain and still decide to not stay in the village.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    God realm tendencies

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaKira View Post
    While I was just reading the bewest chapter over again I started thinking about how the villagers of Konoha would react to Sasuke fighting for the village again (under the assumption he decides to attempt to come hack). For the longest time I've thought it impossible for Sasuke to ever be able to return to the village, but I have thought of one possible scenario in which he could return. Seeing as all 4 kage and Sasuke n co just had a big history lesson/UchihaSenju moment it seems as though Sasuke has won their favor (for the most part), especially Hashirama, the "god" of shinobi. I think it would be very possible that during the upcoming fight Sasuke can somehow win the absolute favor of the other 3 Hokage, including Tobirama, and even many of the villagers. Assuming all 4 of them survive to the end of the fight they can "recommend" the forgiveness of Sasuke to the shinobi of Konoha (possibly the rest of the kage if they survive). Hashirama is one of the most, if not the very most respected shinobi in the manga, if anyone can put in a good word for you its him. Plus the support of the following 4 Hokages, each very loved and respected, and I can see Konoha giving the Uchiha one last chance. Sasuke could follow Itachis will and rebuild the Uchiha into a less hateful clan etc. etc. peace happiness Naruto achieves true peace woo. Just a random thought let me know what you think.

I think that Sasuke won't have to get any concent or recognition... Fighting alongside the four Kage as well as Oro says more than enough.

And i think Naruto will back him up!!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    God realm tendencies

Quote Originally Posted by CDT23 View Post
    would be an added bonus he be too beast.

Some people know how to do talk crap!!!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    God realm tendencies

Quote Originally Posted by Sharinnigan View Post
    i think hes gonna be like his brother and watch over the village from the outside, maybe continue to play the villain like itachi did but still protect the village when it comes down to it, or he could not be a villain and still decide to not stay in the village.

I agree with you, cause if you remember... There's a certain Kage that wants Sasuke's head even now.
    He may have lost conciousness... but he still wants it.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

L o l .

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharinnigan View Post
    If Sasuke stays good I think this is most likely.

The Hidden Leaf Village is not the only group of people who want Sasuke's head. The other Four Villages and the Samurai all want him dead.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Universe -> Milky way Galaxy -> Solar System -> Earth -> Asia -> South Asia -> India
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, now what? <_<

Sasuke decided to protect the village and follow the path of his brother, Itachi...
    But one thing.. He said that he will fight Naruto.. If he ends up with Konoha.. How will he fight Naruto?