Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    He still hates Naruto's guts, I'm pretty sure he'll still be extremely jealous and want to kick Naruto's ass.

    There's their final fight for you.
     
         

  2. #2
    Good boy T o b i's Avatar
    Status
    T o b i is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    <3
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    So it all comes down to jealousy
     
         

  3. #3
    The Adonis the big boss's Avatar
    Status
    the big boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    7,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    sasuke is a anti hero
     
         

  4. #4
    Mysterious Donj's Avatar
    Status
    Donj is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    I'm where you see, where you think, and where you can't understand
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    He still hates Naruto's guts, I'm pretty sure he'll still be extremely jealous and want to kick Naruto's ass.

    There's their final fight for you.

    I agree with you after all Naruto's gut was in his list of reasons why he leave the village
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...


    Nah sasuke totally wont let the village perish
     
         

  6. #6
    Academy Student Koru's Avatar
    Status
    Koru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    everyone of u is equal in the
    eyes of GOD
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Don't understand why sasuke has such huge fanbase. Is it Just becose of his looks or what?
     
         

  7. #7
    ✶ℳℰℛℭYℓℰSS ℳℰℳℬℰℛ✶ Redhothabanero's Avatar
    Status
    Redhothabanero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    常緑の土地
    Posts
    1,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am long forgotten
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    he won't at least for Itachi's sake.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by Koru View Post
    Don't understand why sasuke has such huge fanbase. Is it Just becose of his looks or what?
    I fail to see what this has to do with my thread.
     
         

  9. #9
    The Adonis the big boss's Avatar
    Status
    the big boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    7,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by AllomnisymbolsparttwoT View Post

    Nah sasuke totally wont let the village perish
    what is that sack doing, it looks like the building is getting "excited" lol
     
         

  10. #10
    Good boy T o b i's Avatar
    Status
    T o b i is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    <3
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by Koru View Post
    Don't understand why sasuke has such huge fanbase. Is it Just becose of his looks or what?
    He has big shiny eyes!!
     
         

  11. #11
    Everztar's Avatar
    Status
    Everztar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    2,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bird of paradise only
    alights on the hand that does
    not grasp.
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Sasuke won't be that jealous of Naruto when he finds out that Minato is his father.

    Sasuke was always jealous because another Shinobi (Naruto) was from a fodder ninja family... (which was what Sasuke thought)

    but as we all know, Sasuke was wrong... Kusina & Minato are actually great Shinobis.

    Minato was even the Hokage at some point.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member first sage hokage's Avatar
    Status
    first sage hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    678
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    no naruto was always in his way thats it, what are yoouuuuu talking about?


    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    He still hates Naruto's guts, I'm pretty sure he'll still be extremely jealous and want to kick Naruto's ass.

    There's their final fight for you.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Hates naruto's guts????
    What do you mean by that??
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by pandu View Post
    Hates naruto's guts????
    What do you mean by that??
    As in he hates naruto sooooo much, that he even hates his guts.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    As in he hates naruto sooooo much, that he even hates his guts.
    Sasuke was jealous in part 1.After their encounter in orochimaru's hideout,sasuke was convinced that naruto is a fodder.He will not be jealous but surprised for sure.He'll be like
    "Dafuq is dat???"
    "Is it naruto????"
    "Dafuq!!"
     
         

  16. #16
    Loves moist towelettes. Sot viing hun's Avatar
    Status
    Sot viing hun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like
    █████████
    █████████
    ██████████
    ████████
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    That fight can wait, we are in the climax of the war now。

    I can only see them clashing because of their ideals, not because of jealously or any other shallow reason。
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by pandu View Post
    Sasuke was jealous in part 1.After their encounter in orochimaru's hideout,sasuke was convinced that naruto is a fodder.He will not be jealous but surprised for sure.He'll be like
    "Dafuq is dat???"
    "Is it naruto????"
    "Dafuq!!"
    Sasuke knew they were at least equals after the Kage Summit, and just in recent chapters Sasuke expressed concern for how powerful Naruto had become.

    But you were saying?...
     
         

  18. #18
    Member the last shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    the last shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by Koru View Post
    Don't understand why sasuke has such huge fanbase. Is it Just becose of his looks or what?
    Because of what he has been through, His drive to become stronger and the fact that he gets there more or less by himself, which is the opposite of naruto who has been given power and trained by so many people. Sasuke walked hard path by himself and does whatever it takes to accomplish his goal...oh and he's cool AF that's why he has such a hugh fanbase
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    Sasuke knew they were at least equals after the Kage Summit, and just in recent chapters Sasuke expressed concern for how powerful Naruto had become.

    But you were saying?...
    Knowing something is different from actually seeing it with your own eyes
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by pandu View Post
    Knowing something is different from actually seeing it with your own eyes
    I know I have a heart, but I've never seen it with my own eyes.

    So no, not really.
     
         

  21. #21
    The Cinema Snob Wind Squid's Avatar
    Status
    Wind Squid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Little Soldier's boot
    Posts
    1,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just had dinner with 2
    pretty ladies at the same
    time. Cuz i'm a stud
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by the last shinobi View Post
    Because of what he has been through, His drive to become stronger and the fact that he gets there more or less by himself, which is the opposite of naruto who has been given power and trained by so many people. Sasuke walked hard path by himself and does whatever it takes to accomplish his goal...oh and he's cool AF that's why he has such a hugh fanbase


    > Had Kakashi teach him his most used raiton elemental attack
    > Had Orochimaru's summon, curse seal, entire being up his arsenal
    > Had itachi transfer all his jutsus into him
    > Had Itachi's eyes transfered into him


    What are you smoking?
     
         

  22. #22
    Lazy Genius iFlowMotion's Avatar
    Status
    iFlowMotion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SasukeBase
    Posts
    3,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing gives one person so
    much advantage over another as
    to remain always cool and
    unruffled under all
    circumstances.
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Squid View Post
    > Had Kakashi teach him his most used raiton elemental attack
    > Had Orochimaru's summon, curse seal, entire being up his arsenal
    > Had itachi transfer all his jutsus into him
    > Had Itachi's eyes transfered into him


    What are you smoking?
    Kakshi tought him chidori due to his upcoming fight with gaara.
    Oro CS wasnt implanted on sasuke he didnt ask for it.
    Itacho on his on free will gave sasuke amatersu to stop tobi he gave him nothing more.
    He took itachi's eyes because he didnt want to go blind.

    just know that naruto was trained by a lot more people. jiraiya, yamato, kakashi, ma and pa, not to mention he does get the most free power ups from kurama because kurama did not want to die
     
         

  23. #23
    Loves moist towelettes. Sot viing hun's Avatar
    Status
    Sot viing hun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like
    █████████
    █████████
    ██████████
    ████████
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by iHateFanBoys View Post
    Kakshi tought him chidori due to his upcoming fight with gaara.
    Oro CS wasnt implanted on sasuke he didnt ask for it.
    Itacho on his on free will gave sasuke amatersu to stop tobi he gave him nothing more.
    He took itachi's eyes because he didnt want to go blind.

    just know that naruto was trained by a lot more people. jiraiya, yamato, kakashi, ma and pa, not to mention he does get the most free power ups from kurama because kurama did not want to die

    That's just a pathetic strawman, nobody said Naruto doesn't get power or help, but Sasuke gets help and powers implanted constantly aswell。
     
         

  24. #24
    Bãzz's Avatar
    Status
    Bãzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In Time
    Posts
    13,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nostalgic ain't my thing
     

    Re: Sasuke Isn't A Good Guy Anyways...

    Sasuke is still evil somewhere inside his mind so now he has to
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •