Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM HILARIOUS, THUS, I MUST
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU

Naruto and the QQ about the Doujutsu that is almost 100% foreshadowed.

Kishi has done nothing but foreshadow that Naruto is going to be the new Sage of the Sixth Paths, to assume he wouldn't be is ridiclious. How else do you think this will go? like really? Kurama even called Naruto Rikuden when he used his seal and shut down the nine tails after seperating his charka from him. Naruto's Nine Tailed Charka mode showed very good likely hood to the Sage's Symbol's, as well as BM mode is only furthering this point. Naruto is the jinchuriki of the Nine Tails, the tailed beast that is considered the strongest, AND the one with the most vile charka. A jinchuriki of the other tailed beasts in my opinion would most likely not transform their jinchuriki in the way that Kurama's Charka has to Naruto, it only makes sense that the one that has tamed the Nine Tails and has completed a full sync with it would become the new Sage.

There was one very convincing thread that the Senju Clan, and uchiha clan deprived from the Uzumaki Clan, therefore Kishi has had in mind that Naruto would be the new Sage of the Sixth Paths from the very start if it does turn out the Sage is from the Uzumaki Clan, and they are the parental clan of the Senju and Uchiha.

Kurama would be the hardest, and the most difficult to master as his Charka is literally hatred itself it seems. However, it would appear that the Sage of the Sixth Paths did not want his Sons to be his successor as a whole, he wanted a child of prophecy to more then likely become the nine tails jinchuriki, even 6 of the tailed beasts were like, YUP THIS IS THE ONE. Which would mean what exactly? They gave him some of their Charka, why? So the full transformation could complete, The Rinnegan at the moment would only be able to be activated by "apparently" Uchiha and Senju blood and dna, this is actually very unlikely as Madara is the only one who has activated the Rinnegan from the EMS, Madara hasn't explained, or flashbacked on how exactly he accomplished the awakening of his Rinnegan, but it seems that it would make sense that it takes a little bit more then just the DNA.

At the moment Naruto has quite the phyiscal strength, which would symbolize the Sage's Body with the Yang charka of Kurama, when the Sage used the Creation of All Things, why couldn't he put part of himself, or at least a little nudge for whoever tamed the Nine Tails and the Nine Tails accepted that they could develop the Sage's powers, with the Yin Charka naruto's Jutsu will become more powerful in full, this would be the FULL nine tails, the nine tails that is so powerful that naruto could run by tailed beast bombs of Six other Tailed beasts and deflect them. The Nine Tails being the strongest would carry the Sage's Will, or the Sage's Will of Fire literally, The Yin Charka, even though much would deny this, will cause Naruto to activate the full on SOP6 Transformation, Naruto is an Uzumaki, Naruto is accepted by the other tailed beasts, Kurama even thinks Naruto reminds him of the Rikuden, and well quite frankly it is stubborn to assume Kishi doesn't love Doujutsu and can't wait to draw his little knucklehead become the Sage of the Sixth Paths, we don't even know what he offical looks like, for all we know it could literally look exactly like Naruto with Red Hair, because it seems that's the Uzumaki trait, is dat red hair.

Moving on to Minato's Gift, OH SURE, Minato could give naruto the FTG, but how would that impact the fight anymore then his speed already? Madara and Obito know how Minato's FTG works, some would say Naruto would be too OP, however how can you even debate this, Kishi doesn't care, Naruto goes nine tails form anytime he was in danger, he had a life saver from the very start, it was all just development up to this point for the nine tails to accept him. The Yin Charka makes the most sense, Minato may of never assumed he could of gave it to Naruto again, but he sure as hell wasn't expecting the RDS to be removed and the whole 4 Hokage to be Edo Tensai'd. The gift, quite frankly, could be mutiple things, Naruto's Dad isn't just going to give him one thing in my opinion, it would seem that Naruto would get perhaps the Yin charka, an uzumaki scroll containing the secrets of the clan for sealing tailed beasts, + other sealing Jutsu's, Naruto excels at them that is. However, Naruto will get the Rinnegan, its only foreshadowed a little too much.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Naruto and the QQ about the Doujutsu that is almost 100% foreshadowed.

Naruto will not be the only one who has access to the sage's powers imo.I think that naruto and sasuke are the reincarnations of the sage's sons from whom the cycle of hatred and conflict started.They will be the ones who will end this cycle of hatred and will bring peace to the world.
    After all kishi himself said that naruto and sasuke progress as a pair.So it'd be ridiculous to think naruto will be the successor of the sage.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU

It would be ridiclious to assume Naruto is a reincaration of one of the Sage's Sons, lol. that'd be more likely if we were talking about Hashi and Madara, however Naruto is from the prime clan, Uzumaki, he is going to be the new Sage, and you aren't really backing up why you think this, so feel free.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain

I thnk somehow the Uzumakis r direct descrendants of the SO6P. We already kno trequires the EMS ndd Senju DNA to activate the rennigan. This may be a reason why Nagato an Uzumaki was able to control the rennigan. Also there is a possibility that the Uzumakis r a result of cross breeding between the Uchihas nd Senjus.

Last edited by Priyam Bhowmick; 04-19-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU

However, EMS is apparently the = to BM mode, unless Sasuke develops the elder's son's eyes, their really isn't a point for him to go to from here, and well i guess Orchimaru could like fuse with Sasuke so he could activate the Rinnegan with the Senju DNA, but i would like to hope that this isn't the case because Obito should of awakened the Rinnegan if this was true, He is like 75% Zetsu afterall and still no Rinnegan, or EMS.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HilariousJutsu View Post
    It would be ridiclious to assume Naruto is a reincaration of one of the Sage's Sons, lol. that'd be more likely if we were talking about Hashi and Madara, however Naruto is from the prime clan, Uzumaki, he is going to be the new Sage, and you aren't really backing up why you think this, so feel free.
    Naruto has the sage's ideals of love and his body.Sasuke has the dojutsu.Doesn't it fit my theory??

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU

Quote Originally Posted by Priyam Bhowmick View Post
    SO6PI thnk somehow the Uzumakis r direct descendants of the SO6P. We already kno that 1 requires the EMS ndd Senju DNA to activate the rennigan. This may be a reason why Nagato an Uzumaki was able to control the rennigan.
    There was a vey convincing thread that the Uzumaki clan is indeed the parental clan, and many believe it to be true.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU

No, thinking that Sasuke and Naruto are going to be equal for the whole series is silly, Naruto may have the love and the body of the sage, but he also doesn't have the Yin charka of the kyuubi yet, if naruto doesn't progress from the Yin charka, then i would say that it be safe to assume that he isn't going to be the Sage of the Sixth Paths, however until it is shown that the Yin Charka isn't going to boost the SO6P transformation then itd be a bit more likely.

Sasuke doesn't really seem like hes going to progress from here, EMS is more then likely his final stage, or the Elder's Son's eyes, but no, Naruto isn't a senju or a uchiha and quite frankly it wouldn't make any sense for them both to be the son's reincarinated, Naruto is the direct decendent if the Uzumaki clan is the parental clan, while Naruto's just the chip off the old block.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto will not get the rinnegan nor does he need it. I don't understand why people like the idea of him having a doujutsu so much. it'd be just stupid if naruto went shinra tensei to everything.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU

It isn't about us liking it, its about what Kishi is foreshadowing, But however I know you're biased because you post the same thing in every thread cluttering it with your biased opinion.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!

No, thinking that Sasuke and Naruto are going to be equal for the whole series is silly, Naruto may have the love and the body of the sage, but he also doesn't have the Yin charka of the kyuubi yet, if naruto doesn't progress from the Yin charka, then i would say that it be safe to assume that he isn't going to be the Sage of the Sixth Paths, however until it is shown that the Yin Charka isn't going to boost the SO6P transformation then itd be a bit more likely.

Sasuke doesn't really seem like hes going to progress from here, EMS is more then likely his final stage, or the Elder's Son's eyes, but no, Naruto isn't a senju or a uchiha and quite frankly it wouldn't make any sense for them both to be the son's reincarinated, Naruto is the direct decendent if the Uzumaki clan is the parental clan, while Naruto's just the chip off the old block.
    Going by what you said,naruto isn't a full blooded uzumaki either.And we still don't know if uzumaki clan is the parental clan or not.Yin chakra only changes the appearance of naruto's BM imo.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is the direct decendent if the Uzumaki clan is the parental clan, while Naruto's just the chip off the old block.
    I think you meant sasuke is just the chip off the old block

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU

Quote Originally Posted by Sky99 View Post
    I think you meant sasuke is just the chip off the old block
    good catch, yes Sasuke is what i meant.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU

However we don't know if it just changes his appearance yet, this is all going to be a big ol' fun time when it is released, there hasn't been this much spectulation since who tobi is.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

However, EMS is apparently the = to BM mode, unless Sasuke develops the elder's son's eyes, their really isn't a point for him to go to from here, and well i guess Orchimaru could like fuse with Sasuke so he could activate the Rinnegan with the Senju DNA, but i would like to hope that this isn't the case because Obito should of awakened the Rinnegan if this was true, He is like 75% Zetsu afterall and still no Rinnegan, or EMS.
    I believe it takes a long ass time to awaken the rinnegan after combining uchiha and senju DNA

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

It would be cool if Naruto got the Rinnegan he'll be able to use it like Nagato but it will be overkill, it has to be given to him by someone because if he awakens it, it will be Kishi trolling again.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU

Kishi don't care. He'll give naruto an EMS if he feels like it, and the EMS would be Kamui, and tsyukomi, then naruto will just cast infinite himself, he'll never let you up.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    God realm tendencies

... I give up

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Tarein View Post
    ... I give up
    I can't wait to bump this thread next week.

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kakashi's #1 Fan

A text wall again!!!!

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post

A text wall again!!!!
    Actually, they are 4-5 sentences long, in paragraphs. I don't know what you consider text walls, but that isn't a text wall.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its a text wall... I hope you do bump this next week cause its not happening. and if it does well ill do something you tell me to (as long as its not serious physical harm or killing myself/anyone else)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes

Quote Originally Posted by pandu View Post
    Going by what you said,naruto isn't a full blooded uzumaki either.And we still don't know if uzumaki clan is the parental clan or not.Yin chakra only changes the appearance of naruto's BM imo.
    phenotypically he is not but genetically he is,i have done the analysis.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^

only logical way naruto to become next sage is doing fusion with sasuke, unless naruto absorb all seven dragon balls or something..

i think juubi match would be sweeter if it happen at the very end, when naruto and sasuke have truly friends again, somehow join their bodies and it would become clear, not alone sage but after saving his long lost brother and fuse with him power they have together is .......... madara isn't even close

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain

It would be ridiclious to assume Naruto is a reincaration of one of the Sage's Sons, lol. that'd be more likely if we were talking about Hashi and Madara, however Narut is fr t agime clan, Uzumaki, he is going to be the new Se, and you aren't really backing up why you think this, so feel free.
    I I agree that it would be rediculous nd I m sure it would nt turn out that. Bt Obito said that Naruto nd Sasuke r just like Hashi nd Madara which in turn r the descendants of the 2 sons nd who carried on the conflict between the 2 sons.