Page 5 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.

Re: [Theory] The SO6P's Yin And Yang - Two Ancestors And Two Descendants

Quote Originally Posted by Rikud0 Sennin View Post
    The only thing that I dont quite understand (that you should try to explain in the next thread) is How the second son didnt have any hyuuga in him.

Well, how the 2 sons were made would be nice too. Was it by one mother, 2 mothers, a jutsu...? I dont get (if they both were made my parents) how one recieved only the eyes, and one only the body. No DNA mixing... DNA does not work like that. If the father is 1/2 Uzumaki and 1/2 Hyuuga, then both children should have both traits(assuming they are dominant--->which they are. If they were recessive, they would not have shown up on the sage in the first place)

I guess jutsu is the only thing that makes sense to me. But that is so stupid... It just feels stupid.
    ~so the sage created his sons with a similar jutsu that he created the bijuu. He took his chakra, divided it into Yin and Yang, and put them into two bodies, which he called sons.
    When you take your lifeforce... you should not exist anymore... (I mean, when you take your chakra, and split it, like he did the juubi, he shouldnt exist...) (mabey he left a tiny bit so he could gain his strength back. but, idk.)
    who knows... but i like this theory. Havent heard it before. props.
    Thanks.... And I know that the idea that SO6P created his sons using Creation of All Things sounds a bit different but then again he was a monk who travelled the entire world.... So it's possible he created them as a travelling monk cannot have a normal household life....

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    One thing, wasn't the Rikudō primarily comprised of both Yin and Yang? I don't see how the Elder Son's Dōjutsu could be his original eyes.
    Cause SO6P intended to pass on his Yin which in this case are his eyes to the Elder son....

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I read everything and I can't deny one single fact good job I believe the same thing

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trap fo life

Amazing theory man I love it

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Shouri Uchiha View Post
    Cause SO6P intended to pass on his Yin which in this case are his eyes to the Elder son....
    You mean 'eyes' and his 'Yin energy', the elder's Dōjutsu took it's form due to lack of the Yang half which would have made it The Rin'negan. Good idea though, it reminds of a theory i once had [x]

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Love the theory!!! I am now a Naruto Hinata fan. (Sakura used to be my bet.)

But there's a possibility that he only had Byakugan eyes before he got the Juubi.

Last edited by tangahome; 04-19-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Official God OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths

i made this shit already -_- damn it people i made 4 thoeries and ya agree on this B.S for real

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    You mean 'eyes' and his 'Yin energy', the elder's Dōjutsu took it's form due to lack of the Yang half which would have made it The Rin'negan. Good idea though, it reminds of a theory i once had [x]
    Bro.... I never knew you had a similar Theory.... Yeah I think Yin and Yang together make the Rinnegan.... That's why Madara needed Hashi's DNA.... But one more thing.... To awaken Rinnegan Jubbi influence is necessary too which both Uchiha and Senju have....

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin View Post
    i made this shit already -_- damn it people i made 4 thoeries and ya agree on this B.S for real
    I don't think it's BS.... I've researched a lot b4 coming up with this....

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru

This is going to be weird. I keep expecting something mindblowing and I keep getting less that what was desired. For the most part most of this has already been said on here 100 times although you have put it together nicely. But you do step out of line a few times in the thread taking small coincidences and little events that mean nothing and making it out to be some sort of crazy parrelelism or hint kishi is making when it really isnt.

For instance:
    • You first bring up the clan "Comparisons" saying how each of the 2 clans have similar personalities. And then immediantly find people who dont fit this idea and say, "Well ofcourse Kishi has put in a few exceptions to the rules." But why would he do that? Kishi either does something or does not, the fact that there are exceptions to the rules is a blatent show that the idea is wrong. If I were to say all black people were evil, and then immediantly say but these guys are exceptions to the rules, youd look at me like i was insane. How convenient and these 2 people that we happen to know of are exceptions... Not to say that your wrong because ofcourse this is all speculation, but this is just where your argument is fairly weak. (And Sasuke is anything but calm and cool headed)
    • Here are some other exceptions to your rule, Sasuke who isnt calm headed, Tobirama's dad who is far free carefree and is rather calm headed himself, Nagato but you said that, Mito Uzumaki, etc...
    • Your thoughts on the SO6P's eyes is interesting but again it isnt very logical. The hyuga eye part makes sense but the Uzumaki symbol is just that, a symbol. If I married a Canadian and had kids my kids wouldnt have eyes that looked like the the Canadian flag. How does the Uzumaki swirl end up being in the SO6P's eyes? Unless your saying kishi defies all logic just to give us a hint that he is an Uzumaki.. which technically would make kishi a horrible writer but I digress. Like i said before it is interesting as I never made the connection between the elder brothers eyes and the Uzumaki swirl, but at the same time I cant find myself believing that there is a real connection as much as it is a happy coincidence.
    • The part where you say the tailed beast is caged he really isnt, thats just his own tails stabbing into the ground trying to kill the shinobi army, incase you didnt already notice that. But even at that the inference you made about Hinata and Naruto holding hands is better explained by the fact that Hinata has had a crush on him since they were kids and Naruto may feel the same. Naruto has held hands with, hugged, embraced alot of different people in the series, but he does it with Hinata and it is a secret hint kishi is telling us? There may be something else but alone it doesnt say much and seeing as to how the stuff said prior was either common knowledge or insufficient or coincedental there isnt enough here to make me think anything really.
    • You also try to draw a parrelel by saying that the Uzumaki are hot headed and care free while the Hyuga are calm headed and if they had a kid, SO6P, it would only make senes that that kids children would bare similarities personality wise to the original clan. But would it? Since when do people inherit emotions? Why isnt the wifes clans taken into consideration? It just isnt conclusive and at best is highly unlikely.

Then we get to the conclusion which again is premature. Once again you dont really provide anything conclusive other than speculation and happy coincdences save the stuff about clan personalities which I dont buy for one minute. There just isnt enough to confirm the thing your trying to say in your conclusion.

One more note, The tell tell sign of a good writer is someone who makes a great story, the tell tell sign of a bad writer is someone who makes the characters in the story act in a way that isnt conduscent to reality in order to make there story make sense (For instance in dramas when it starts to seem like everything everyone is doing only serves to build more suspense but in real life people wouldnt do the things they do). And the tell tell sign of a HORRIBLE writer is someone who breaks all logic in order to make a story make sense or seem deeper than he actually is. Like people being born with eyes that represent a countries national symbol or grandchildren creating a clan with personalities that directly reflect that of a prior clan generations earlier. To believe what you say I must believe kishi is a bad writer.

I really really do hate bashing your threads because your one of the members I like on here, but this theory just isnt up to snuff, or is food for thought at best. Perhaps I am tough because I expect more or better, idk. ik youve had some really good theories before though.

Last edited by FearxDeath; 04-19-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks.... And I know that the idea that SO6P created his sons using Creation of All Things sounds a bit different but then again he was a monk who travelled the entire world.... So it's possible he created them as a travelling monk cannot have a normal household life....
    True. but that is not uncommon for nomadic tribes. ~~beside the point.
    My new question is --

So, the SO6P originally had the first son's dojutsu. Then, when he sealed the Juubi inside him, the power of The Original Sharingan corrupted his eyes, and made the Rinnegan... I follow you here.
    Then, when the SO6P creates the 9 Bijuu and his sons, The First son has then uncorupted Uzyuga (Uzumaki-Hyuga) eye. How does the uncorrupted eye become the sharingan (and the byakugan)? There was no Juubi influence on his eye... none noticeable anyway...

And who do you think will get the Uzyuga eye?
    Naruto by implanting Neji's eyes?
    Or NauruHina baby.

The Third Sin - Greed Promethius's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Cut my life into
    pieces"

I like it.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    This is going to be weird. I keep expecting something mindblowing and I keep getting less that what was desired. For the most part most of this has already been said on here 100 times although you have put it together nicely. But you do step out of line a few times in the thread taking small coincedences and little events that mean nothing and making it out to be some sort of crazy parrelelism or hin kishi is making when it really isnt.

For instance:
    • You first bring up the clan "Comparisons" saying how each of the 2 clans have similar personalities. And then immediantly find people who dont fit this idea and say, "Well ofcourse Kishi has put in a few exceptions to the rules." But why would he do that? Kishi either does something or does not, the fact that there are exceptions to the rules is a blatent show that the idea is wrong. If I were to say all black people were evil, and then immediantly say but these guys are exceptions to the rules, youd look at me like i was insane. How convenient and these 2 people that we happen to know of are exceptions... Not to say that your wrong because ofcourse this is all speculation, but this is just where your argument is fairly weak. (And Sasuke is anything but calm and cool headed)
    • Here are some other exceptions to your rule, Sasuke who isnt calm headed, Tobirama's dead who is far free carefree and is rather calm headed himself, Nagato but you said that, Mito Uzumaki, etc...
    • Your thoughts on the SO6P's eyes is interesting but again it isnt very logical. The hyuga eye part makes sense but the Uzumaki symbol is just that, a symbol. If I married a Canadian and had kids my kids wouldnt have eyes that looked like the the Canadian flag. How does the Uzumaki swirl end up being in the SO6P's eyes? Unless your saying kishi defies all logic just to give us a hint that he is an Uzumaki.. which technically would make kishi a horrible writer but I digress. Like i said before it is interesting as I never made the connection between the elder brothers eyes and the Uzumaki swirl, but at the same time I cant find myself believing that there is a real connection as much as it is a happy coincidence.
    • The part where you say the tailed beast is caged he really isnt, thats just his own tails stabbing into the ground trying to kill the shinobi army, incase you didnt already notice that. But even at that the inference you made about Hinata and Naruto holding hands is better explained by the fact that Hinata has had a crush on him since they were kids and Naruto may feel the same. Naruto has held hands with, hugged, embraced alot of different people in the series, but he does it with Hinata and it is a secret hint kishi is telling us? There may be something else but alone it doesnt say much and seeing as to how the stuff said prior was either common knowledge or insufficient or coincedental there isnt enough here to make me think anything really.
    • You also try to draw a parrelel by saying that the Uzumaki and hot headed and care free while the Hyuga and calm headed and if they had a kid, SO6P, it would only make senes that that kids children would bare similarities personality wise to the original clan. But would it? Since when do people inherit emotions? Why isnt the wifes clans taken into consideration? It just isnt conclusive and at best is highly unlikely.

Then we get to the conclusion which again is premature. Once again you dont really provide anything conclusive other than speculation and happy coincdences save the stuff about clan personalities which I dont buy for one minute. There just isnt enough to confirm the thing your trying to say in your conclusion.

One more note, The tell tell sign of a good writer is someone who makes a great story, the tell tell sign of a bad writer is someone who makes the characters in the story act in a way that isnt conduscent to reality in order to make there story make sense (For instance in dramas when it starts to seem like everything everyone is doing only serves to build more suspense but in real life people wouldnt do the things they do). And the tell tell sign of a HORRIBLE writer is someone who breaks all logic in order to make a story make sense or seem deeper than he actually is. Like people being born with eyes that represent a countries national symbol or grandchildren creating a clan with personalities that directly reflect that of a prior clan generations earlier. To believe what you say I must believe kishi is a bad writer.

I really really do hate bashing your threads because your one of the members I like on here, but this theory just isnt up to snuff, or is food for thought at best. Perhaps I am tough because I expect more or better, idk. ik youve had some really good theories before though.
    Man....I loved your insight on my Theory even Though you've criticized it....
    I presented whatever facts were available.... I've been thinking over this for a long time but that's all the hints we have.... And I don't think they are coincidences....

Last edited by Shóūri; 04-19-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

True. but that is not uncommon for nomadic tribes. ~~beside the point.
    My new question is --

So, the SO6P originally had the first son's dojutsu. Then, when he sealed the Juubi inside him, the power of The Original Sharingan corrupted his eyes, and made the Rinnegan... I follow you here.
    Then, when the SO6P creates the 9 Bijuu and his sons, The First son has then uncorupted Uzyuga (Uzumaki-Hyuga) eye. How does the uncorrupted eye become the sharingan (and the byakugan)? There was no Juubi influence on his eye... none noticeable anyway...

And who do you think will get the Uzyuga eye?
    Naruto by implanting Neji's eyes?
    Or NauruHina baby.
    I think the Jubbi's influence became more and more visible as their blood became thin.... ES was an immediate descendant so the Jubbi's influence didn't show up.... But as time passed it became more and more visible....

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the Jubbi's influence became more and more visible as their blood became thin.... ES was an immediate descendant so the Jubbi's influence didn't show up.... But as time passed it became more and more visible....
    Gotcha. cool. I have a quick question. I dont think that the sons of the Sage were made at the same time as the bijuus. Why I think this, is well... If that were true, then the two sons would be the same age--while they are know as the younger and the older sons. Yes, twins are called older and younger, but with this jutsu, wverything would come alove at the same exact time. I think that the Sage made his sons one after another, and then later on he made the bijus. Or even he made the older son, then the bijuus, then the younger son.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotcha. cool. I have a quick question. I dont think that the sons of the Sage were made at the same time as the bijuus. Why I think this, is well... If that were true, then the two sons would be the same age--while they are know as the younger and the older sons. Yes, twins are called older and younger, but with this jutsu, wverything would come alove at the same exact time. I think that the Sage made his sons one after another, and then later on he made the bijus. Or even he made the older son, then the bijuus, then the younger son.
    For all we know is that ES inherited his eyes and YS his body.... We haven't seen Creation of all things in action.... And I already said it's a weird possibility but yes it is possible.... That's also the reason I didn't add it in the Theory but replied only when one of the users asked me....

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Life is Party :D

hehe :D i really liked ur theory pal'
    u deserve a rep''

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OWanime View Post
    I read everything and I can't deny one single fact good job I believe the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    Amazing theory man I love it
    Quote Originally Posted by tangahome View Post
    Love the theory!!! I am now a Naruto Hinata fan. (Sakura used to be my bet.)

But there's a possibility that he only had Byakugan eyes before he got the Juubi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Promethius View Post
    I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanAsNaruto View Post
    hehe :D i really liked ur theory pal'
    u deserve a rep''
    Thanks Guys....

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.

one hell of a theory nice job

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pawā

Very nice.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The power glove - it's so bad.

*reads*

Last edited by Husky; 04-20-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw Lord Madara
    animated.Yes!!

Oh I like it and kishi may reveal this soon

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

Good theory

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

You should keep the other sub-parts you took out...or at least PM them to me I'd like to read it !

Wonderful formatting, and a fantastic flow. Great theory.

On to the content. Fantastic content (a well structured theory has good content....who'd have thought ;]).

My sarcasm aside, I like your ties for the most part. They are all logical, well supported, and make sense.

The only ONE thing I disagree with is the Rinnegan. I still find it to be the regular rings as opposed to the Younger Son's swirly whirly's!

Oh....and thanks for that Naruto 64 Cover.....I never knew where it came from, and I never realized the Eagle is probably Neji.....completely skipped my mind !

GREAT WORK!

Artistic Shinobi Nakamazi Itchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, listen up..!! Heroes are
    people who share their booze
    with other people!!! 'I' WANNA
    DRINK MY BOOZE!!! - Roronoa
    Zoro

A very possible theory I the depth in research, nice work