View Poll Results: Madara has amaterasu??

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    17 45.95%
  • no

    20 54.05%
Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 97
  1. #51
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Liquid Cefka- View Post
    Personally, Idc if he has it, I'm just stating what I know. According to your logic, not hinting to it is equivalent to not having it?

    And for the record, I understand your point.
    Hey, if manga pulls ama/tsukuyomi out of madara's ass after this then i wouldnt know what to think anymore....

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Think of it this way; If Madara didn't have Amaterasu, he wouldn't have unlocked Susano'o being the 3rd and final technique of the Mangekyou.
    How can it be the final technique of the mangekyou if ama and tsukuyomi are required?

    That would only mean that susanoo is the final power of ama/tsukuyomi, and not just the eyes themselves.
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 04-18-2013 at 03:14 PM.

  2. #52
    Senior Member ahmher's Avatar
    Status
    ahmher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    riyadh
    Posts
    1,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    dont decide on something until
    you know everything about it
    because maybe you will be the
    one who is wrong
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    maybe maybe not who know
     
         

  3. #53
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    To all those who still have doubts about this go read the damn databooks.
     
         

  4. #54
    Bãzz's Avatar
    Status
    Bãzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In Time
    Posts
    13,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wrong Side Of Heaven
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    He has it but doesn't even care about it cause he has way better jutsus
     
         

  5. #55
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tobirama View Post
    To all those who still have doubts about this go read the damn databooks.
    You mean the outdated databooks.....?...

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara3Uchiha View Post
    He has it but doesn't even care about it cause he has way better jutsus
    He has a better genjutsu that tsukuyomi......?....Then why didnt he use it here??

     
         

  6. #56
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    How can it be the final technique of the mangekyou if ama and tsukuyomi are required?

    That would only mean that susanoo is the final power of ama/tsukuyomi, and not just the eyes themselves.
    The techniques themselves are not prior stages of Susano'o; the user must have unlocked both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi before Susanoo surfaces:

     
         

  7. #57
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    The techniques themselves are not prior stages of Susano'o; the user must have unlocked both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi before Susanoo surfaces:

    That scan doesnt even prove that itachi awakened susanoo because of those techniques. Itachi awakened susanoo along with ama/tsukuy, not because of them.

    Your logic dictaies that susanoo is the product of the eye techniques (without them, susanoo cant be activated, therefore susanoo is a product of ama/tsuku) and not the eyes themselves, but that directly contradicts the scan i posted where sasuke states that susanoo is the product of the mangekyou, and not the mangekyou techniques.

     
         

  8. #58
    Flippin Ninja Demonic Kitsune's Avatar
    Status
    Demonic Kitsune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    The word Can't, was Defeated
    in the Battle of Try.
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    No

    You dont need ama and tsukuyomi for susanoo, you are also correct to think that the databook is outdated.

    He's demonstrated nothing that relates to either ama or tsukuyomi...
    yay finally someone agrees with me...thought i do think he has tsukuyomi =)
     
         

  9. #59
    Flippin Ninja Demonic Kitsune's Avatar
    Status
    Demonic Kitsune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    The word Can't, was Defeated
    in the Battle of Try.
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by P3IN View Post
    Yes he does its was stated in the data book that u need both ameterasu and tsukuyomi to awaken susanoo, that's why currently only 3 people have susanoo. itachi, sasuke, madara. Obito also has tsukuyomi but he doesn't have ameterasu that's why he couldn't awaken susanoo
    i have to disagree...obito doesnt have a susanoo becuase he doesnt have 2 eyes...madara stated you need both eyes to unlock its full potention...hence susano..
     
         

  10. #60
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    That scan doesnt even prove that itachi awakened susanoo because of those techniques. Itachi awakened susanoo along with ama/tsukuy, not because of them.

    Your logic dictaies that susanoo is the product of the eye techniques (without them, susanoo cant be activated, therefore susanoo is a product of ama/tsuku) and not the eyes themselves, but that directly contradicts the scan i posted where sasuke states that susanoo is the product of the mangekyou, and not the mangekyou techniques.

    Are you unaware of the definition of "final''? Anyway, Sasuke's statement is merely a regurgitation of Itachi's (note Third Power):



    It no where implies that "just having a double Mangekyou" grants you access to Susano'o as Uchiha such as Shisui maintained a Double Mangekyou and didn't have Susano'o. Sasuke also could not have used Susano'o before showing use of Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu which is in accordance with the Databook which states that the user must have unlocked both before unlocking the 3rd particulary, being 'Susano'o'.
     
         
    Last edited by Waltz; 04-18-2013 at 04:30 PM.

  11. #61
    Flippin Ninja Demonic Kitsune's Avatar
    Status
    Demonic Kitsune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    The word Can't, was Defeated
    in the Battle of Try.
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Autarch View Post
    Yes he does have Amaterasu. That's just like saying "Does Sasuke have Tsukoyumi?" Ofcourse he does but he doesn't use it.
    such a ignorant answer, once again, someone who is Madara, if you read the manga....why would he keep one of the strongest techs in secret? i doubt that he would have never used it in battle simply because he has other OP techs...
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    dressrosa
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    meh i don't know why people are so obsessed with databook
    it can't be 100 % correct
     
         

  13. #63
    I'm Fabolous Sensational's Avatar
    Status
    Sensational is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Motivated for this.
     



    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    databooks are outdated
    madara doesn't have amatersau

    dont trust the wiki unless they cite the source
    until other wise madara does not have amatersau,
     
         

  14. #64
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Are you unaware of the definition of "final''? Anyway, Sasuke's statement is merely a regurgitation of Itachi's (note Third Power):
    Of course i do...Its the final power of the mangekyou. It doesnt state anywhere that susanoo is the final power of ama & tsukuyomi other than in the outdated databook, but thats only referring to Itachi anyways.



    It no where implies that "just having a double Mangekyou" grants you access to Susano'o as Uchiha such as Shisui maintained a Double Mangekyou and showed no signs of Susano'o. Sasuke also could not have used Susano'o before showing use of Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu which is in accordance with the Databook which states that the user must have unlocked both before unlocking the 3rd particulary, being 'Susano'o'.
    Yes it does...are you serious?

    It literally says "only those who have awakened the mangekyou can achieve this power"..........Meaning that if you have the mangekyou, then you have the potential to achieve susanoo, it makes no mention of ama/tsukuyomi. Susanoo is
    his third power & thats why he called it that, it has nothing to do with ama/tsukuyomi being needed...

    As for shisui, he's a terrible example as we've never seen him in combat so we have no idea if he even has susanoo or not. And besides, obito said that eyes with susanoo are rare. Shisui could easily be one of those ninja who never had it.

    The databook only refers to itachi as the caster of susanoo. You cant take it as credible information anymore because there's more than one caster.

    If you take susanoo's description to be fact for all users, then all users whould have to have totsuka and yata according to the databook as well, no?
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 04-18-2013 at 04:45 PM.

  15. #65
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    @Draphsin:

    You are only reiterating my initial point that The techniques themselves are not prior stages of Susano'o; but the user must have unlocked both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi before Susano'o surfaces [1]. Sasuke rightly notes Susano'o as the third technique as the First and Second are evidently Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi [2], he is merely citing Itachi as he himself had little knowledge of the Doujutsu, illegible of the fact that it brings about the attenuation of eye sight [3] You are trying to take a section of his statement out of context to prove your point, but when read in totality it is in accordance with Itachi's and the Databook, which nullifies your point about shusui being a Susano'o user.

    The Totsuka Sword is a conjuring under Itachi's Susanoo jutsu itself. Yata follows suit. Selective manifestation of all Susanoos by volition is kind of an example of that. It's akin to defining shape for a specific purpose; yet, applicable to Itachi's Susanoo on that end of both items, just like Sasuke displayed with the bow and enton variant; Madara his swords.
     
         
    Last edited by Waltz; 04-18-2013 at 05:12 PM.

  16. #66
    The last Sanin Orochimaruofthesound's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaruofthesound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    6,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    The deadman hand the deadmans
    fate hold them once and you
    may never escape the deadmans
    hand the deadmans fate
    everybody fears the aces and
    eights
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    No

    You dont need ama and tsukuyomi for susanoo, you are also correct to think that the databook is outdated.

    He's demonstrated nothing that relates to either ama or tsukuyomi...
    then you explain his ms abilities and yes he has shown tsukuyomi
     
         

  17. #67
    Member bittu1415's Avatar
    Status
    bittu1415 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Kolkata,India
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Friends!
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    if madara doesn't have Amaterasu then he can't use susanu
     
         

  18. #68
    Member bittu1415's Avatar
    Status
    bittu1415 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Kolkata,India
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Friends!
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    favorite ninja in naruto
     
         

  19. #69
    Member bittu1415's Avatar
    Status
    bittu1415 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Kolkata,India
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Friends!
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    says that
     
         

  20. #70
    Member Itachi Hatake's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Hatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by P3IN View Post
    Yes he does its was stated in the data book that u need both ameterasu and tsukuyomi to awaken susanoo, that's why currently only 3 people have susanoo. itachi, sasuke, madara. Obito also has tsukuyomi but he doesn't have ameterasu that's why he couldn't awaken susanoo
    Oh wow lol stop with your lies
     
         

  21. #71
    Member Itachi Hatake's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Hatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    @Draphsin:

    You are only reiterating my initial point that The techniques themselves are not prior stages of Susano'o; but the user must have unlocked both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi before Susano'o surfaces [1]. Sasuke rightly notes Susano'o as the third technique as the First and Second are evidently Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi [2], he is merely citing Itachi as he himself had little knowledge of the Doujutsu, illegible of the fact that it brings about the attenuation of eye sight [3] You are trying to take a section of his statement out of context to prove your point, but when read in totality it is in accordance with Itachi's and the Databook, which nullifies your point about shusui being a Susano'o user.

    The Totsuka Sword is a conjuring under Itachi's Susanoo jutsu itself. Yata follows suit. Selective manifestation of all Susanoos by volition is kind of an example of that. It's akin to defining shape for a specific purpose; yet, applicable to Itachi's Susanoo on that end of both items, just like Sasuke displayed with the bow and enton variant; Madara his swords.
    You, again, bringing forth the outdated databook, where Itachi was the only person to have Susano'o at the time. Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi are not a requirement. The manga is more reliable than the databook that came out how many years ago? Lets see...

    When Madara fought Hashirama, did we see any evidence that of Amaterasu being used? Surely since its the strongest Ninjutsu, and he wanting to beat Hashirama would have used this technique right? I mean they were fighting to the death were they not?

    When Madara was fighting against the Kages, he caught the Raikage, why didnt he use Tsukuyomi instead of "Mangekyo Sharingan Genjutsu"? Its the most powerful and battle effective genjutsu in the entire Narutoverse, why spare him?

    How come Sasuke has never used Tsukuyomi? Dont bring up the page of him catching Bee in a genjutsu, because that was not Tsukuyomi. Itachi stated that only a Sharingan user with the same blood as him can break it. Im pretty sure that Itach knows of Jinchurriki.

    In every instance that Sasuke has used Genjutsu it has been the same thing. Sharingan Genjutsu! When Suigetsu was trying to get information out of the Cloud ninja, Sharingan Genjutsu. When he used it against Bee, Sharingan Genjutsu. When he used it against Shee, Sharingan Genjutsu! When he used it against Itachi, Sharingan Genjutsu!

    AND NARUTO WIKI IS NOT RELIABLE, ANYBODY CAN LOG IN AND CHANGE INFORMATION.
     
         

  22. #72
    Flippin Ninja Demonic Kitsune's Avatar
    Status
    Demonic Kitsune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    The word Can't, was Defeated
    in the Battle of Try.
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Hatake View Post
    You, again, bringing forth the outdated databook, where Itachi was the only person to have Susano'o at the time. Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi are not a requirement. The manga is more reliable than the databook that came out how many years ago? Lets see...

    When Madara fought Hashirama, did we see any evidence that of Amaterasu being used? Surely since its the strongest Ninjutsu, and he wanting to beat Hashirama would have used this technique right? I mean they were fighting to the death were they not?

    When Madara was fighting against the Kages, he caught the Raikage, why didnt he use Tsukuyomi instead of "Mangekyo Sharingan Genjutsu"? Its the most powerful and battle effective genjutsu in the entire Narutoverse, why spare him?

    How come Sasuke has never used Tsukuyomi? Dont bring up the page of him catching Bee in a genjutsu, because that was not Tsukuyomi. Itachi stated that only a Sharingan user with the same blood as him can break it. Im pretty sure that Itach knows of Jinchurriki.

    In every instance that Sasuke has used Genjutsu it has been the same thing. Sharingan Genjutsu! When Suigetsu was trying to get information out of the Cloud ninja, Sharingan Genjutsu. When he used it against Bee, Sharingan Genjutsu. When he used it against Shee, Sharingan Genjutsu! When he used it against Itachi, Sharingan Genjutsu!

    AND NARUTO WIKI IS NOT RELIABLE, ANYBODY CAN LOG IN AND CHANGE INFORMATION.
    finally someone understands what i was trying to say.. madara is not that stubborn to withhold a tech like that in a fight to the death lol + rep
     
         

  23. #73
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaruofthesound View Post
    then you explain his ms abilities and yes he has shown tsukuyomi
    False, he has not shown tsukuyomi

    He has never shown ama in battle either...
     
         

  24. #74
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Hatake View Post
    You, again, bringing forth the outdated databook, where Itachi was the only person to have Susano'o at the time. Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi are not a requirement. The manga is more reliable than the databook that came out how many years ago? Lets see...

    When Madara fought Hashirama, did we see any evidence that of Amaterasu being used? Surely since its the strongest Ninjutsu, and he wanting to beat Hashirama would have used this technique right? I mean they were fighting to the death were they not?

    When Madara was fighting against the Kages, he caught the Raikage, why didnt he use Tsukuyomi instead of "Mangekyo Sharingan Genjutsu"? Its the most powerful and battle effective genjutsu in the entire Narutoverse, why spare him?

    How come Sasuke has never used Tsukuyomi? Dont bring up the page of him catching Bee in a genjutsu, because that was not Tsukuyomi. Itachi stated that only a Sharingan user with the same blood as him can break it. Im pretty sure that Itach knows of Jinchurriki.

    In every instance that Sasuke has used Genjutsu it has been the same thing. Sharingan Genjutsu! When Suigetsu was trying to get information out of the Cloud ninja, Sharingan Genjutsu. When he used it against Bee, Sharingan Genjutsu. When he used it against Shee, Sharingan Genjutsu! When he used it against Itachi, Sharingan Genjutsu!

    AND NARUTO WIKI IS NOT RELIABLE, ANYBODY CAN LOG IN AND CHANGE INFORMATION.
    You are phrasing Ad Ignorantiam. It's advisable that you research Tsukuyomi and how it differs from Itachi's version which is translated 'Moon Eater' for your own intellectual benefit before making silly claims such as the bold.
     
         

  25. #75
    Undefined BlinkST's Avatar
    Status
    BlinkST is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Genius eyes of a generation
     

    Re: Discussion; Does Madara have Amaterasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Of course i do...Its the final power of the mangekyou. It doesnt state anywhere that susanoo is the final power of ama & tsukuyomi other than in the outdated databook, but thats only referring to Itachi anyways.
    Itachi stated the other powers were the catalyst in him awakening Susanoo. The databook is merely repeating what he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by tora-chan
    〝月読〟と〝天照〟…
    …二つの能力を開眼した時にこの眼 宿ったもう一つの術だ
    Itachi: It's the jutsu one obtains
    after he's awakened both "Tsukuyomi" and "Amaterasu".

    http://mangahelpers.com/t/torachan/releases/2704
    Quote Originally Posted by cnet
    Sasuke: *pant* // *pant* // ...Susanoo...?
    Itachi: "Tsukuyomi" and "Amaterasu"... / ...When I awakened to those two abilities, there was one more jutsu within these eyes.

    http://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/549
    Quote Originally Posted by Viz Media
    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    It literally says "only those who have awakened the mangekyou can achieve this power"..........Meaning that if you have the mangekyou, then you have the potential to achieve susanoo, it makes no mention of ama/tsukuyomi. Susanoo is
    his third power & thats why he called it that, it has nothing to do with ama/tsukuyomi being needed...
    If it had "nothing" to do with those two jutsu in particular, Itachi wouldn't be surprised that Sasuke could use Susanoo in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    The databook only refers to itachi as the caster of susanoo. You cant take it as credible information anymore because there's more than one caster.
    Yep. Terms like "those" are clearly referring to a single person, as opposed to multiple people.


    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Hatake View Post
    Itachi stated that only a Sharingan user with the same blood as him can break it. Im pretty sure that Itach knows of Jinchurriki.
    That's some trashboat-worthy reasoning. You're basically saying out of all the Kaleidoscope Sharingan's powers, Tsukuyomi is basically unbeatable unless you're an Uchiha.
     
         
    Last edited by BlinkST; 04-18-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •