be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)

Sage of six paths,Juubi, eyes, body - Naruto chart

Hello, I would like to share with you Naruto chart I created based on chart created by Sir Derp Obito(bowing down), I would like to know your opinions about this topic:

Theory: Sage of six paths is Half Uzumaki and Half Senjuu

#1th: Sage of six paths being Uzumaki proved very well Sir Derp Obito: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...e+path+Uzumaki

#2th: Sage of six paths relation to Hyuuga clan proved Shouri Uchiha: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=354337

#3th: Sage of six paths being half Hyuuga and Half Uzumaki proved Shouri Uchiha: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=359696

Thanks to these thread as well as Juubi chart created by Sir Derp Obito I created modified version of this hart which could prove Sage of six paths being Half Uzumaki and Half Hyuuga by picture. I hope it would clear up as it would work

Now, my chart(Modified Juubi chart made by Sir Derp Obito ):

I will try to create my own detailed theory why Sage of six paths could be half Uzumaki and half Hyuuga based on both threads of Shouri Uchiha.

However for now, Would do you think people about this picture, could it work like that and would you like it ?

Credits:

-Shouri Uchiha for two threads describing Sage of six paths connection with Hyuuga clan
    -Sir Derp Obito for thread proving that Sage of six paths is Uzumaki and for his own Juubi chart

Let's enjoy and share your thoughts, Would you like that if Kishi does it ?

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 04-19-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Re: Sage of six paths,Juubi, eyes, body - Naruto chart

Whats with all the derp Obito dickriders lately? His theories are okay but Jesus Christ, hop off

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Whats with all the derp Obito dickriders lately? His theories are okay but Jesus Christ, hop off
    It's like when Dr.Proof first got here. They love them, but how long can the love last?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Uchiha Mike'

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Agreed, shit is whack. It will be over eventually.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

plausible
    but how on earth did the sage beat the juubi before he got the rinnegan? yeah, exactly , BIG MOTHAF!CKIN LOOPHOLE
    :P

didn't thing it through did you?

Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls

Oh,I know....Maybe because His IQ dwarfs everyone of you hater's.....
    Seriously,the guy makes the Most Plausible theories!!!
    Non in NB has ever come close to Derps Manga analytic skillz!

Senior Member avenged sevenfold's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The handsome blue beast of the
    hidden leaf

Isn't the uzumaki related to the senju?? if the answer to my question is yes then the So6p can't be half uzumaki and half senju. My conclusion is that the so6p hails from no clan and just started the uchiha and senju clan

Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls

Quote Originally Posted by avenged sevenfold View Post
    Isn't the uzumaki related to the senju?? if the answer to my question is yes then the So6p can't be half uzumaki and half senju. My conclusion is that the so6p hails from no clan and just started the uchiha and senju clan
    Umph...,ope,read one of derps theory,and you might Understand,even though you won't agree!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Sir Deep Obito is not the only one that claims the SO6P was an Uzumaki, I have ben stating it so sines 2010, Sir Deep just dose indeed research into it more than I did and explains it so that any intelligent person can come up with the same conclusion. It's only the hard core anti Uzumaki that refuse to see the truth.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    gallery:
    .com/, check it guys ;)

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    plausible
    but how on earth did the sage beat the juubi before he got the rinnegan? yeah, exactly , BIG MOTHAF!CKIN LOOPHOLE
    :P

didn't thing it through did you?
    Thank you for your respond sir, you are only one who responded to my thread properly

How simple, it could go down like that :

If Sage of six paths had Byakugan(mastered it at level no Hyuuga as we have seen for this manga) and was master of sealing jutsu.

Besides there is high possibliity that Sage of six paths has Sage mode as well.

Besides he may had: Super strength, super speed, super durability, super reaction time, very clever, great strategies and very skilled in Ninjutsu, Taijiutsu.

If Sage of six paths could posses all attributes I listed above then he could last some time against Juubi while fighting it thanks to super speed,strength and durability etc. Byagukan amplified by Sage chakra could enhance Hyuuga jutsu to amazing level, maybe this allowed Sage of six paths to freeze Juubi in place for moment and then he used his OP Sealing technique amplified by Sage chakra.

It is at least that way I can see it works(if he didn't have Rinnengan before of course, and this is under question)

To rest of guys:

LOL, This is nice chat and discussion and I am glad that you enjoy your stay here

but

STOP OFF TOPIC(topic about Sir Derp Obito, or other users are forbidden here, this thread has other purpouse LOL!)

and

MAIN TITLE of this thread: SAGE OF SIX PATHS IS HALF UZUMAKI AND HALF HYUUGA

PLEASE REFER TO MY THREAD(MY CHART), Would see it as in my chart or no ? and Would you like it ?

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 04-18-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Thank you for your respond sir, you are only one who responded to my thread properly

If Sage of six paths had Byakugan(mastered it at level no Hyuuga as we have seen for this manga) and was master of sealing jutsu.

Besides he may had: Super strength, super speed, super durability, super reaction time, very clever, great strategies and very skilled in Ninjutsu, Taijiutsu.

If Sage of six paths could posses all attributes I listed above then he could last some time against Juubi while fighting it thanks to super speed,strength and durability etc. Byagukan amplified by Sage chakra could enhance Hyuuga jutsu to amazing level, maybe this allowed Sage of six paths to freeze Juubi in place for moment and then he used his OP Sealing technique amplified by Sage chakra.

It is at least that way I can see it works(if he didn't have Rinnengan before of course, and this is under question)

To rest of guys:

LOL, This is nice chat and discussion and I am glad that you enjoy your stay here

but

STOP OFF TOPIC(topic about Sir Derp Obito, or other users are forbidden here, this thread has other purpouse LOL!)

and

PLEASE REFER TO MY THREAD(MY CHART), Would see it as in my chart or no ? and Would you like it ?
    Wrong Uzumaki is the ticket, full Uzumaki.

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

god i hate that chart .....wheres the hyugga???? i say that because thats the only thing that's keeping the Sage of 6 paths not being 100 percent uzumaki.

edit: sorry dude i feel dumb ...i like your chart.

Last edited by edo tensai wilmaso; 04-18-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post

To rest of guys:

but

and

byakugan just one level higher? more like 50000000000

bijuudama inside a deformed juubi does nothing , sage mode is useless

all physical attributes would have to be on DBZ level which is not possible in the NV , a man cannot train to be as good at taijutsu as gai and be just as equally rounded at everything else AND MORE

he needs an external source of power.. the rinnegan

the only jutsu which can even harm the juubi seems to be banbotsu sozo , and for mastery of yin and yang chakra he needs the rinnegan as rinnegan users are the only people with the ability to use BOTH yin and yang

i believe he discovered chakra through investigations of what his eyes where and how they can do all these weird things. u mad?

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

all physical attributes would have to be on DBZ level which is not possible in the NV , a man cannot train to be as good at taijutsu as gai and be just as equally rounded at everything else AND MORE

the only jutsu which can even harm the juubi seems to be banbotsu sozo , and for mastery of yin and yang chakra he needs the rinnegan as rinnegan users are the only people with the ability to use BOTH yin and yang

i believe he discovered chakra through investigations of what his eyes where and how they can do all these weird things. u mad?
    i don't' think the Sage had rinni before becoming the host of the jubbi, why u ask? just look at the jubbi's eye.....also i think if he had rinni he would have dealt the jubbi in a different manner.... not just seal him. it was only after he became the host is where the influence of the jubbi affected his dojutsu. as the first person to (see,use) chakra it's plausible to say that the sage had the byakugan or some form of it.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw Lord Madara
    animated.Yes!!

I don't think he is an Uzumaki but the theory is pretty convincing

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    gallery:
    .com/, check it guys ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Wrong Uzumaki is the ticket, full Uzumaki.
    Ok, I get it you disagree but for what reasons, why do you disagree ?

Besides If you believe that Sage of six paths was full Uzumaki(no Rinnengan then yes ?), then please answer me how can he discovered chakra before becoming Juubi jinchurki ?

Noone couldn't before him, so Maybe He was first to awake Byakugan and do that, don't you think

Clue is here, Byakugan allows user to see chakra !

It could explain how Sage of six paths could be half Uzumaki and half Hyuuga, beinf full Uzumaki and discovering chakra without special eyes could be too farfetched in my opinion.

However You can believe in what you wants, so I don't force you to think as me.

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    god i hate that chart .....wheres the hyugga???? i say that because thats the only thing that's keeping the Sage of 6 paths not being 100 percent uzumaki.

edit: sorry dude i feel dumb ...i like your chart.
    LOL, Thanks man , glad you like it

Ok, you brought a lot good points. However:

Next stage of Byakugan - madara doesn't prove but doesn't disprove either

Sage mode is not useless besides, it amplify all shinobi attributes. It has nothing to do with Bijuudama/destructive capacity.

This is assumption that Sage of six paths can't be pinacle of Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and be supperior to everyone besides Juubi(God) - can't prove and can't disprove either.

IDK about Rinnengan... I thought same as you until I began to be convinced that Sage of six paths got Rinnengan after becoming Juubi Jinchurki then I deceided to place all pieces together(including Byakugan and Uzumaki clan).

Besides, it was said that Sage of six paths was first man to discover chakra !, how could he do that ?

Answer: he needed special eyes, what eyes are the best to see chakra and maybe even physical and spiritual energies into body ?

Byakugan !!!!

LOL, and where did I mention someting about harming Juubi ? Nowhere. I said only that thanks to all these abilites SOSP could survive short time while fighting against that monster. After short fight he finally understood that he can't beat/harm Juubi so only last option left and it was to seal it in himself. He could use some paralyzing technique, maybe Hyuuga Jutsu with his great insight it is not impossible, adding fact that it could be amplified by Sage chakra it could freeze Juubi only for few seconds which was more than enough for Sage of six paths to use his OP sealing jutsu on Juubi, which was additionally amplified by Sage chakra.

Your last sentence lol, but you may be right. There is no way for me to prove that my theory/thinking is 100% accurate, it seems simply more possible in my opinion. However everyone has right to posses his/her own opinion so I won't force you to think as me or believe me.

I just want nice and interesting debate with reasons, why could you agree or disagree and why would you think like that ?

Nothing less and nothing more

LOL, and no I am not mad

Nice conversion we had, I really enjoyed it, hope you too

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    i don't' think the Sage had rinni before becoming the host of the jubbi, why u ask? just look at the jubbi's eye.....also i think if he had rinni he would have dealt the jubbi in a different manner.... not just seal him. it was only after he became the host is where the influence of the jubbi affected his dojutsu. as the first person to (see,use) chakra it's plausible to say that the sage had the byakugan or some form of it.
    exactly my thoughts, thanks for saving my time

Quote Originally Posted by lordmadarauchiha View Post
    I don't think he is an Uzumaki but the theory is pretty convincing
    you mean that he was Half Uzumaki and Half Hyuuga, yes ? because that the point of creating this thread besides awesome chart I created to show it better on picture for people to understand how it could go down

What do you think about my chart showing how Sage of six paths could be Half Uzumaki and Half Hyuuga ?

Your opinion will be much apprecitated

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 04-18-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.

Good Job Bro....

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Plausible, but I think he had a wife that was one of the early Hyuugas. That's why each son got a certain attribute; Elder got the Eyes (Sage's Chakra mixed with Wife's genetics) and Younger got the Body (A downgraded version of the sage).

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    gallery:
    .com/, check it guys ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Shouri Uchiha View Post
    Good Job Bro....
    Thanks Shouri Uchiha

If you don't mind you could add this chart to your thread, it would be easier for for people to understand as it could go down

What do you think my friend ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rinn3gan View Post
    Plausible, but I think he had a wife that was one of the early Hyuugas. That's why each son got a certain attribute; Elder got the Eyes (Sage's Chakra mixed with Wife's genetics) and Younger got the Body (A downgraded version of the sage).
    You may be right as well , however it would be better if Sage of six paths was half Uzumaki and Half Hyuuga(maybe even first man who began Uzumaki and Hyuuga clan ), because thanks to Naruto and Hyuuga their son could be become same as pre Juubi Sage of six paths

This is I see it:

Pre Juubi Sage of six paths: Byakugan + Sealing jutsu + Sage mode(High posibility)

Juubi jinchurki Sage of six paths: Rinnengan + Sealing jutsu + Sage mode(maybe from Juubi but I think SOSP had it before) + Ying Yang release

My Theory about SOSP's Rinnengan being different from current Rinnengan:

If SOSP had byakugan before then after getting(Juubi's eye) he got Rinnnengan(which could contain Byakugan(his eyes before) and sharingan(powers from Juubi))

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who cares how intelligent or good his theorys are. no one PROVED anything and they will never PROVE anything. its what kishi wants it to be, they came up with theorys and thats all, good or not they didnt prove shit and people are riding his **** more than they did dr. proof lol a good theory plus rep is suffice in my opinion no praising needs to be done

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Nice Chart

ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Nice theory....The so6p is linked to the hyuuga because of how the sharingan is said to come from the byakugan.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    gallery:
    .com/, check it guys ;)

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOPALONE View Post
    Nice theory....The so6p is linked to the hyuuga because of how the sharingan is said to come from the byakugan.
    ^^Exatly this and everything will fit together