View Poll Results: Rikudou's Real Name?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arashi Uzumaki

    47 39.17%
  • Riku Uzumaki

    7 5.83%
  • Unknown Uzumaki

    21 17.50%
  • Unknown name and surname

    45 37.50%
Page 4 of 10 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 194
  1. #61
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    According to the scroll, Arashi made his contract after Jiraiya. :b
    The Rikudo Sennin lived such a long time ago that people merely believe in him as a legend, even Jiraiya, to whom the elder toad sage has spoken, knew about the sage merely as from legends, legends maybe the toad sage had told him. And you tell me that Rikudo Sennin's real name is written next to Naruto's and Jiraiya's in the contract scroll under the name of an Uzumaki? C'mom buddy. :b
    Could be retconned though, why would Minato use an alias in a contract only the Toads could see?

    None the less I am certain his surname was Uzumaki.
     
         

  2. #62
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,446
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    He is not an Uzumaki, he is no clans or rather both Uchiha and Senju. He created those clans > Senju and Uzumaki are related > Uchiha and Hyuuga (doubt it) are related.

    Rikudou is just a god, and I think that is his name.
     
         

  3. #63
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,858
    Location
    Germany
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Could be retconned though, why would Minato use an alias in a contract only the Toads could see?

    None the less I am certain his surname was Uzumaki.
    If retconned, he would have made his contract after Naruto, haha. Are you really believe in Rikudo Sennin being an Uzumaki or is all of this just a huge troll? Former would be imbecile, as all facts contradict with you.
     
         

  4. #64
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    He is not an Uzumaki, he is no clans or rather both Uchiha and Senju. He created those clans > Senju and Uzumaki are related > Uchiha and Hyuuga (doubt it) are related.

    Rikudou is just a god, and I think that is his name.
    No, clans most definitely existed back then, familial clans from the pre-ninjutsu era, since Jiraiya said Rikudou's era was a time of endless strife, and clans have been predominantly shown to be the factions engaging in war.
     
         

  5. #65
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,505
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    His name is in between Jiraya's and Naruto's. Since Minato is probably the only one(that we know) who came between them, doesn't it make Minato Rikudo sennin then?
     
         

  6. #66
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,858
    Location
    Germany
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    His name is in between Jiraya's and Naruto's. Since Minato is probably the only one(that we know) who came between them, doesn't it make Minato Rikudo sennin then?
    At least power wise. :-D
     
         

  7. #67
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    If retconned, he would have made his contract after Naruto, haha. Are you really believe in Rikudo Sennin being an Uzumaki or is all of this just a huge troll? Former would be imbecile, as all facts contradict with you.
    Of course I believe he's an Uzumaki, only idiots insist they are descendants of the Senjus, the Senjus and Uchiha Ancestors were merely Rikudou's creations much like the Bijūs, he himself is an Uzumaki, that is why they are experts on Fūinjutsu
     
         

  8. #68
    Premium User Amenotejikara's Avatar
    Status
    Amenotejikara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,006
    There is a sacredness in
    tears. They are not the mark
    of weakness, but of power.
    They speak more eloquently
    than ten thousand tongues.
    They are the messengers of
    overwhelming grief, of deep
    contrition, and of unspeakable
    love.
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    He is not an Uzumaki, he is no clans or rather both Uchiha and Senju. He created those clans > Senju and Uzumaki are related > Uchiha and Hyuuga (doubt it) are related.

    Rikudou is just a god, and I think that is his name.
    That is the most overused and illogical argument on the basis.

    He did not start the clans... His sons were the progenitors. The links between the two clans and Rikudou are all due to his sons. He's related to them, but did not directly start them. That was done by the Elder Son and Younger Son.
     
         

  9. #69
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,511
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Out of Chaos it would be logical for the SO6P To establish not only the Ninjutsu system but His own Clan as a model for all to follow
     
         

  10. #70
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinn3gan View Post
    That is the most overused and illogical argument on the basis.

    He did not start the clans... His sons were the progenitors. The links between the two clans and Rikudou are all due to his sons. He's related to them, but did not directly start them. That was done by the Elder Son and Younger Son.
    You really can't expect logic from fanboys
     
         

  11. #71
    God of thunder Ryuujinn's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuujinn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,354
    Location
    uchiha temple
    sakura chan <3
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Derp a question i like ur theories but if RS proven not uzumaki in the manga what will u do ?
     
         

  12. #72
    d-_-b <-- Music is life FleeOnSight's Avatar
    Status
    FleeOnSight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Location
    Texas
    If it makes you nervous you're
    doing it right..
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Riku uzumaki actually sounds bad ass
     
         

  13. #73
    Premium User Amenotejikara's Avatar
    Status
    Amenotejikara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,006
    There is a sacredness in
    tears. They are not the mark
    of weakness, but of power.
    They speak more eloquently
    than ten thousand tongues.
    They are the messengers of
    overwhelming grief, of deep
    contrition, and of unspeakable
    love.
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    You really can't expect logic from fanboys
    Indubitably so
     
         

  14. #74
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuujinn View Post
    Derp a question i like ur theories but if RS proven not uzumaki in the manga what will u do ?
    Im fairly certain he is, it is a logical certainty.

    I have proven the critics wrong more than once, last week in NF they were all hostile towards me when I said Sasuke won't read the Tablet coz it already served its purpose on unsealing the Reaper, guess what happened.
     
         

  15. #75
    Banned
    Status
    PredictionGuru is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,337
    Location
    Kaliningrad
    I actually don't make
    predictions.
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    His real name is Sakura Haruno, actually.
     
         

  16. #76
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,858
    Location
    Germany
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Of course I believe he's an Uzumaki, only idiots insist they are descendants of the Senjus, the Senjus and Uchiha Ancestors were merely Rikudou's creations much like the Bijūs, he himself is an Uzumaki, that is why they are experts on Fūinjutsu
    Поверь мне брат, он не Узумаки. You understand, Sovietski Brat? :b

    The Rikudo Sennin is the origin of Uchiha and Senju, Madara stated in one of the latest chapter, that there was a god (Rikudo) who split his powers by creating those two powers. Those, who will obtain them both, will gain this power again, the power to create anything in nature, Izanagi, so the original, far stronger form - Banbutsu Sozo. The Rinnegan, which was wielded by him, is also a result of Uchiha and Senju and the power to create anything was also based by those two powers. Fuinjutsu, this is just one of Rikudo Sennins many abilities; if he wanted a technique, he just created it with his powers, he could make anything he wanted. He could also use Chibaku Tensei to create the moon, a Rinnegan technique that originates from the possession of Uchiha and Senju. This is just your logic with the Uzumakis being related to the Rikudo Sennin as being related to him. Every clan specializes on certain techniques. The Uchiha for examples on eye powers. Is the Rikudo Sennin mere Uchiha as using eye powers, mhm? The only facts at the current Manga are, Rikudo Sennin is the origin of Uchiha and Senju and Uzumaki are from the Uzumaki lineage.
     
         

  17. #77
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,853
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    The Sage invented the Ninjutsu meaning his Name should've been the first on that contract if we are to that Sage actually summoned the Toads.

    Back in the days it was thought that Minato was Arashi Uzumaki but its not correct. But then again We never saw the name Minato Namikaze on that contract...But one thing is for sure that Arashi Uzumaki whoever he was did indeed summoned toads... It could be the sage. Damn you Kishi..
    This ^and hopefully we find out what it really is.....
     
         

  18. #78
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    Поверь мне брат, он не Узумаки. You understand, Sovietski Brat? :b

    The Rikudo Sennin is the origin of Uchiha and Senju, Madara stated in one of the latest chapter, that there was a god (Rikudo) who split his powers by creating those two powers. Those, who will obtain them both, will gain this power again, the power to create anything in nature, Izanagi, so the original, far stronger form - Banbutsu Sozo. The Rinnegan, which was wielded by him, is also a result of Uchiha and Senju and the power to create anything was also based by those two powers. Fuinjutsu, this is just one of Rikudo Sennins many abilities; if he wanted a technique, he just created it with his powers, he could make anything he wanted. He could also use Chibaku Tensei to create the moon, a Rinnegan technique that originates from the possession of Uchiha and Senju. This is just your logic with the Uzumakis being related to the Rikudo Sennin as being related to him. Every clan specializes on certain techniques. The Uchiha for examples on eye powers. Is the Rikudo Sennin mere Uchiha as using eye powers, mhm? The only facts at the current Manga are, Rikudo Sennin is the origin of Uchiha and Senju and Uzumaki are from the Uzumaki lineage.
    Want to make a bet?

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=333535


    I'm certain you'll lose

    The Uzumaki Clan is Rikudou's original clan, deal with it.
     
         

  19. #79
    Senior Member kunlebade's Avatar
    Status
    kunlebade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,012
    In The Secret Place of the
    Most High God.
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    It might as well be Uzumaki alone.
     
         

  20. #80
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,505
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: [Theory] Rikudou Sennin's Real Name

    Seems that it was a retcon. When you look at this page, Arashi's name is replaced by Minato(the notations are different):



    Maybe Kishi never intended for Minato to be Naruto's father from the start
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •